Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halston's Laboratory

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
problems i am facing in the game
2 2335
false alarms
1 1651
Can't connect to server (still)
6 22361
Runestone problem
1 2550
terminating in an unusual way?
4 3625
myth bug
2 2230
Small Bug With Luska in Water Works
0 1411
no pet
4 4656
Every time I level up...?
1 1950
I can't get......
1 1774
3 2903
Treasure cards missing?
1 2207
lost quests
2 2895
the door that wouldn't open
1 1774
Colorful bugs
3 2936
'Taking Names' glitch
0 1195
0 1748
Reporting
3 2322
my pet is gone!
1 2457
Game is freezing constantly
5 12898
1 1617
Crashed 4 of 6 wizards
1 2137
Leprechaun did no damage?
1 1694
How do I fix this error?
4 11173
Every time I level up...?
0 1376
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic