Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the tree is still not letting me in ect-.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
I am level 19 and i'm also a member but the tree in ravenwood is still not letting me into the spiral! but my friend rachle wild hunter told me that she was aludo in when she was levle 15! and right now i'm getting a little counfused of why i STILL cant go in!

and also headmaster ambrose keeps calling me and i dont like it when he has nothing to say it makes me feel like i'm getting pranked! so plaes tell me why he has to cheack up on us?

Administrator
As we've already said, your level does not dictate when you will be allowed to enter the Spiral Door.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. Simply complete the Wizard City quests you have been given. You must complete those before you are allowed to continue in to the next areas.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre, then Celestia. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com