Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No, no, NOOO!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
2081
Trolls lurk, but never ever learn...

Ignorance is not knowing, but having the ability to be taught. There is no cure for stupidity!

Azteca, a couple post it is not difficult, some even state they have polls and tallies. I have polls and tallies!
I can show billions upon billions of posts stating Azteca is too hard and even that it is not too hard.
I also have land on mars that I can sell really cheap, transportation not included.

First, ask yourself, how old are you? Secondly, ask yourself, how good of a player are you? Do you really consider yourself average? Below average? Or, above average?

Now, if you think that Azteca is not hard, why would you ever be posting on other threads, that Gear needs to be updated? Why would you ever post that we need more enchantments and power?

This is what people and especially the trolls fail to realize, you can make this game more difficult. Use starter wands, dont use good gear, dont use pets, dont use any gear at all.

You can make this game as hard and challenging as you want.

You cannot however, make the game any easier, especially on those battles that require you to play solo!

So, some want to speak for everyone like they know everything and want to tell everyone else they are wrong and need to quit complaining or asking for Azteca to be made a bit easier.

Some even say that they dont understand why people state that this is a pvp vs pve war, figures some would not understand that concept. I shall explain, even though, I doubt the information will be obtained and understood. PvP is restricting PVE. No +2 pip wands, No Elucidate, no Simplify, lowering of universal resistance and power vs critical and critical block. We are not expanding, but at a stalemate and being limited by PVP, since new gear and weapons are not NO PVP, as they should be.

Some things are not difficult to grasp, but most don't take the time to expand their mind & think outside of the box or without tunnel vision. Think of others!!!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
939
gweedoboy on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
you know all your doing is continuasly arguing with us saying that i have tallies in 5 websites and people voted they dont have problems. while that is true it does not mean thats what the majority is thinking. may i remind you that typically the really good players are the ones that post? but anyways you claim that you care about the game and want better gear and stats correct? well if yes then why arnt you telling people that a more likely thing to happen is ki giving us a stat increase, better gear, tri pips, 2 pip wand, better spells and the list goes on. now im not saying we need all of that but i am saying that we need 1 or 2 of those things i listed to happen. mostly all you post about is how causal players are a minority and how hard core players who like the thought of dying in battle over and over are the majority. you could help the community instead of degrading it you know.
Gweedoboy you are right all those votes do is show what the people that post think. And the majority of posters donot have the same issues as some of you do.

I do care for the game and really enjoy playing it, I also wish they would update our gear and stats but i know they will only do this when they feel they want to, Whether i post asking for it or not it wont happen till they are ready for it to.

I never said that casual is the minority, See thats where you and a few others get off track, I never said anything about hardcore is the majority but i do say that the amount of people having issues is a great deal smaller than those who are not. It has nothing to do with being hardcore or casual or whatever, It has to do with the few vrs the many.

I for one am not a hardcore person, I only have the time to play a few times a week. But when i do play i play hard. Because thats what i get out of this game, I like to achieve things in game.

So my posts are just my opinions and those tallies was just to prove a point and it did. And trust me i dont degrade the community i only push when ive been shoved if you know what i mean. I want this game to last but in my experience for a game to prosper it cannot give in to the small amount asking for something that will make the majority angry. Thats all it is, Basic statistics.

If ultimately the game could give everyone what they wanted that would be great and i wish it could but a company always has the issue of making one side mad while making the other side happy.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
939
Darth JT on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Trolls lurk, but never ever learn...

Ignorance is not knowing, but having the ability to be taught. There is no cure for stupidity!

Azteca, a couple post it is not difficult, some even state they have polls and tallies. I have polls and tallies!
I can show billions upon billions of posts stating Azteca is too hard and even that it is not too hard.
I also have land on mars that I can sell really cheap, transportation not included.

First, ask yourself, how old are you? Secondly, ask yourself, how good of a player are you? Do you really consider yourself average? Below average? Or, above average?

Now, if you think that Azteca is not hard, why would you ever be posting on other threads, that Gear needs to be updated? Why would you ever post that we need more enchantments and power?

This is what people and especially the trolls fail to realize, you can make this game more difficult. Use starter wands, dont use good gear, dont use pets, dont use any gear at all.

You can make this game as hard and challenging as you want.

You cannot however, make the game any easier, especially on those battles that require you to play solo!

So, some want to speak for everyone like they know everything and want to tell everyone else they are wrong and need to quit complaining or asking for Azteca to be made a bit easier.

Some even say that they dont understand why people state that this is a pvp vs pve war, figures some would not understand that concept. I shall explain, even though, I doubt the information will be obtained and understood. PvP is restricting PVE. No +2 pip wands, No Elucidate, no Simplify, lowering of universal resistance and power vs critical and critical block. We are not expanding, but at a stalemate and being limited by PVP, since new gear and weapons are not NO PVP, as they should be.

Some things are not difficult to grasp, but most don't take the time to expand their mind & think outside of the box or without tunnel vision. Think of others!!!
You can show a bunch of the same people saying its to hard on different posts but how about a single post where you can only vote once. Show me that one thats the one i want to see.

Well i post on threads stating that gear needs updated and i do it because who will argue the fact that the gear doesnt need updated, Its a fact not an assumption.

I agree people can make the game more difficult. I know tons of people who dont want to use all the awesome stuff theyve taken the time an strategy to have earned proudly. Dont know why they would want to get all that stuff not to use it though. Also i would like to point out no one is saying the worlds are easy, they are just saying its not impossible so some might need all that great stuff you mentioned to complete their goals.

Lol some do try an speak for everyone but then they find out that they are not everyone. Thats the one neat thing about voting for something,It shows who is everyone and who is not.

You seriously seem to be irritated about the PvP system yet it has nothing to do with PvE. PvP is a complete seperate activity from PvE and there is no ties. We players that PvE have not received things because KI is not ready to put them in yet it has nothing to do with PvP. Yes things were tweeked a while back but how has that affected PvE. Seriously how?

You say think of others but i really think you mean think of you and your cause right.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
193
Darth JT on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Trolls lurk, but never ever learn...

Ignorance is not knowing, but having the ability to be taught. There is no cure for stupidity!

Azteca, a couple post it is not difficult, some even state they have polls and tallies. I have polls and tallies!
I can show billions upon billions of posts stating Azteca is too hard and even that it is not too hard.
I also have land on mars that I can sell really cheap, transportation not included.

First, ask yourself, how old are you? Secondly, ask yourself, how good of a player are you? Do you really consider yourself average? Below average? Or, above average?

Now, if you think that Azteca is not hard, why would you ever be posting on other threads, that Gear needs to be updated? Why would you ever post that we need more enchantments and power?

This is what people and especially the trolls fail to realize, you can make this game more difficult. Use starter wands, dont use good gear, dont use pets, dont use any gear at all.

You can make this game as hard and challenging as you want.

You cannot however, make the game any easier, especially on those battles that require you to play solo!

So, some want to speak for everyone like they know everything and want to tell everyone else they are wrong and need to quit complaining or asking for Azteca to be made a bit easier.

Some even say that they dont understand why people state that this is a pvp vs pve war, figures some would not understand that concept. I shall explain, even though, I doubt the information will be obtained and understood. PvP is restricting PVE. No +2 pip wands, No Elucidate, no Simplify, lowering of universal resistance and power vs critical and critical block. We are not expanding, but at a stalemate and being limited by PVP, since new gear and weapons are not NO PVP, as they should be.

Some things are not difficult to grasp, but most don't take the time to expand their mind & think outside of the box or without tunnel vision. Think of others!!!
I really dont see why everyone is going on about this. Azteca is challenging but not to difficult.

oo oo i got some acreage on the moon want to trade.

So KI should nerf the game because i can take off my gear and make the game harder for me. Maybe then i can make a thread because the game is to hard without my gear on, Wow we would be right back to this again, No i can just put my gear back on, But then the game would be to easy. Oh man its a viscious circle!

PvE PvP it doesnt matter. PvP is just another part of the game. And what they do with PvP is just that. Thats seems to be the norm anymore when something has not gone someones way they blame it on something else.

You seem like the type of person that uses cheat codes on angry birds right.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
496
OK, so I am the starter of this post, the one, the only popcicool7777777 (cough cough) .No just kidding I'm not like that. I must say that I have read all your posts, and by reading them, I have discovered that this is like a debate between the hardcore players who are able to go through this world wiout any changes and the ones who think that there MUST be a change at once!

I must admit Azteca looked hard at first because we didnt get the new sun spells which were a HUGE help. Azteca was not so bad at salmeadow swamp and at Alto Alto it was okay.

But I agree that we should get better gear and get the spells not halfway during the world.

I think Kingsisle Entertainment is trying to send us a message, especially to the people who like to solo. They are saying that maybe you should team up and do the world. Like Marleybone, they mean "Dont go too fast in streets, pay attention to the MoBs and you will be OK."

I must admit that mom2's posts were very well written, and I agree with him/her. Lastdaysgunslinger's posts were very well written too, and I agree 110% with you guys.

If the hardcore players, you want challenge, the make your own. As mom2 said, leave the SPUD pets and ultimate crafted/waterworks/pack gear and use Zafaria or even Celestia gear! It will make things much harder.

I respeçt all of you guys, and with this, I wish you a safe and happy new year here at wizard101!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
4
Nicholas SandRunne... on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
Maybe you need to devise a new strategy. Rain of Fire is not a good choice for mobs of your school. Try using meteor and mass prism.
Exactly.
Its all about Strategy, and the Right Gear.
If you dont have Gold, Try Farming Asirk in Vestrilund. (Good Drops!)
Then, once you've got some Decent Gear, its time to fix your deck.

Shields. Are. Your. Lifeline.
ALWAYS Fix your deck according to the MOB before a battle.
If its Fire, Shove fire shields in there and a ton of Converts.
If its Life, Shove tower shields or Life shields if you have em in there, and Life Dispels if you have em.
If its Storm, Tower shields max, and an aura or two that is -15 Incoming.
If its Myth, Stun Blocks and Towers, and an +15 Outgoing Aura.
If its Balance, Weaknesses and Towers. (And a elemental shield in case of a Chimera)
If its Ice, Towers and Make sure you have a wand in your hand AT ALL TIMES (In case of them Towering)
If its Death, Towers, and Death sheilds if you have them. (Death can be powerful by regaining health)

Blades, Traps, and Others.
These can be another important part of your deck.
You need blades, traps, and other things to make sure you can Kill the enemy fast, and live while doing it.

Blades:
Well, Duh! Blade of your school (At least 5!)
Balance Blade if you have, at least 3-5.
Elemental or Spirit Blade if you have, (Only 2-5)

Traps:
Trap of your school, (2-5)
Balance Trap (3-5)
Spirit or Elemental Trap if you have it, (One or Two only)

Other:
Lifes: Make room for 1 or 2 Spirit Guardians! They are important, and also, Always have a Satyr handy.
Deaths: Careful with Feints! Use them only if you have a tower on or school your facing.
Balances: Always remember to have Spirit and Elemental sheilds handy.
Storms: Defences are your lifeline! You might want to train Spirit and Elemental Shields with a Training Point.
Myths: Stuns are good, but not as important as shields!
Ices: Towers Max. No Question. Always have at least 1 Handy!
Fires: Take caution while using a high-pip Spell. Save up pips and shield in the meantime.

And remember, questing with a buddy is great for that Help-Im-Dying Moment!

Erin AshDreamer
Life Level 80
Current Area: Avalon (Catacombs)
Advice Wizard on Wizard101Central.com, LegendsOfTheSpiral.com, Pirate101.com, And Pirate101Central.com.

A+ Student
Feb 25, 2009
1529
lastdaysgunslinger on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
Golden i am not arrogant towards everyone but i can get that way after antagonized which is usually what happens. I contribute continuously but my ideas spark irritation in people because of how frank i am with subjects. If you have common sense and understand gaming then you will understand me, Maybe not like me but understand me you will.
You are right we need updates and im with you on that but if more people are completing these worlds with no complaints than there are with complaints then how do we rate that. Think of yourself as the company and just think about it. Really take a few minutes and think of yourself running KI and you have say 1% of people complaining about something what would you do?
I am sorry if you think you are not arrogant. What I am seeing from you is that you are consistently belittling others posting on these forum for stating their opinions on the difficulty the game has taken without giving any viable feedback on a way to solve the issue. The only ideas you have put out are to tell everyone the need to team up or basically learn how to play the game. In my opinion that is trolling and if you have read the ToU, you also know that is not allowed.

I know several of those posting on these boards about the difficulty that is getting worse with each new world. Those players such as Darth, Que, Mom2, QBB, Vonawesome and a few others are very good at this game. My life wizard can hold her own fairly well and does a lot of solo. But the fact of the matter is, and even though many of them have completed Azteca, they also realize that there is a very large portion of the commmunity that WILL NOT make it that far and not for lack of trying.... They are looking out for those that have and will leave out of the frustration the newer worlds are giving them.

COMMON SENSE tells me that when almost 2 years worth of players are no longer visible in the game or on these boards, then something is very wrong.
COMMON SENSE tells me that if I were running KI, regardless of what the complaint percentage is, it STILL needs attention. That also tells me that even though I am getting new members everday, I may not be bringing in the revenue I think I am and what I need to keep the game running and the employees paid. If I have one quitting for everyone that joins, my revenue will not change except by those items being sold in the crowns shop that cost REAL hard earned cash and even that has been an issue for some.

The economy is not in the best shape for people to continue to pay for something they no longer enjoy because it is no longer fun. It has become a second or third job for some and they don't want or need that. They came to this game to have fun and relax.

Yes, we all expect and do want challenge but not stress and headaches. Challenges should be consistant in increase, not by leaps and bounds like it trying to jump the Grand Canyon on a scooter.

@Darth, yes the trolls do lurk and I am finished feeding them.
Also in reply to another post you made, You have very much earned my respect. Thank you for being who you are.

Administrator
This thread has deteriorated into a malicious conversation and will be locked.


community@wizard101.com