Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Dragonfire1010 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :-(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :-D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.
I love your ideas!
They're very creative, original and imaginative.

The ice themed area sound awesome, the only ice-dominated place I've encountered so far is Colossus Boulevard, while there was an entire world of storm (Grizzleheim)! And yes, KI have created an underwater world called Celestia. But you wrote your reply in 2008 and the world was made in 2010.

Also, there's a jungle/safari world: Zafaria. It's also kinda new.

I completely agree with you! Marleybone was boring, everything looked the same. Although, maybe that's just me! I have a certain dislike for cities like London and New York.

An outer space themed world would take the game into Sci-Fi instead of Fantasy, so I'm not totally into that. However, a medieval world seems really cool! Knights, kings, queens, princes and princesses- all a childhood nostalgia! Plain awesome.

I'm thinking maybe a world of Color, with a green zone and green life monsters, a purple zone with purple storm monsters, and you get the idea. But only if the different colored monsters would look altered too! Don't make the color the only alteration.
I think it could be a very cool and varied world. Additionally, it's a metaphor for how our world is filled with different kinds of people and that's a great thing.

Keep up awesome ideas guys!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
My idea for the new world is that you rally the forces of light.First Merle sends you to your professor.Then you go to the library and pull a lever and get a new wand and spell and pet.
The wands are
Fire Effreet sword
Ice Frost giant's hammer
Storm lightning bolt
Myth bassilisk fang
Life ent branch
Death skull scepter
Balance spiral staff
The pets are
Fire dragon
Ice ice lord
Storm owl
Myth serpent
Life ent
Death spider
Balance sabertooth tiger
The spells all are 11 pips. The spells are
Fire fire frenzy does 1225 damage to all plus 300 over 3 rounds
Ice ice gladiator does 1154 to 1230
Storm hurricane does 2000 to 2345 to all and steals everything and gives it to you an stuns for 1 round
Myth book of secrets does 1123 to 1400
Life ent's wrath does 1034 to 1132
Death spider queen 1025 to 1123
Balance time warp does 1235 to 1345 and reshuffle your deck
The storyline is that you rally the forces of light and assault on Shadoweb with a squad of troops from the forces of light and try and win the battle against Morganthe. The final boss is Morganthe so you can settle this once and for all. The last dungeon is called the shadow palace.
This was made by Mark Griffenrunner storm level 74 and his younger brother Lucas.
P.S. We were born 2 minutes apart. And if you need help thinking of the world after this one we will post more ideas for the world after Shadoweb our idea world.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
wizardofwysteria on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
There would be a beautifal castle, in medievial times, where there would be warriors as animals from the spiral we have seen. You take lessons from a guy to become a warrior. You are challenged to fight creatures big and small. To get to missing islands, you would ride a pegasus chariot. This would be "Medivialinsas" or something catchy!!!!
There is already a world based upon that time called Avalon.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
thefriendlytheurgi... on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
All this game needs is a world full of cows. And I am not being sarcastic. :P
There is already a world full of cows called Mooshu.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Wizirerd1012 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
My idea for the new world is that you rally the forces of light.First Merle sends you to your professor.Then you go to the library and pull a lever and get a new wand and spell and pet.
The wands are
Fire Effreet sword
Ice Frost giant's hammer
Storm lightning bolt
Myth bassilisk fang
Life ent branch
Death skull scepter
Balance spiral staff
The pets are
Fire dragon
Ice ice lord
Storm owl
Myth serpent
Life ent
Death spider
Balance sabertooth tiger
The spells all are 11 pips. The spells are
Fire fire frenzy does 1225 damage to all plus 300 over 3 rounds
Ice ice gladiator does 1154 to 1230
Storm hurricane does 2000 to 2345 to all and steals everything and gives it to you an stuns for 1 round
Myth book of secrets does 1123 to 1400
Life ent's wrath does 1034 to 1132
Death spider queen 1025 to 1123
Balance time warp does 1235 to 1345 and reshuffle your deck
The storyline is that you rally the forces of light and assault on Shadoweb with a squad of troops from the forces of light and try and win the battle against Morganthe. The final boss is Morganthe so you can settle this once and for all. The last dungeon is called the shadow palace.
This was made by Mark Griffenrunner storm level 74 and his younger brother Lucas.
P.S. We were born 2 minutes apart. And if you need help thinking of the world after this one we will post more ideas for the world after Shadoweb our idea world.
to start on something how about after that world u discover malistar had a child and the world becomes a world full of maliskulls (half skelitons half malistar) and his son has an exclusive magic that u learn no training points afterwards that aposes balance and it is the same as balance but black and white, and the world looks like wizard city but ruined

Survivor
May 15, 2012
angelstronggem on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
maybe kingsisle should make a new world like polaris, mirage or weirwood or whatever here's the spells I THINK that kingsisle should make:

ice:abominable snowman : 795-1095 to all enemies over 3 rounds and give 40% iceblade

storm: lightning pegasus 11 pips, 1700-1900 and remove 1 positive and 1 negative

fire:demon:11 pips,1225-1625 to all enemies and + 500 to all enemies
life:ent :11 pips, 750-850 (to enemie) and 52-1101 to all friend
death:skeleton guard: 11 pips,1025 to all enemies and swap half to

sorry i can't find myth spell i have tried to but i can't sorry

by:angel stronggem myth lvl 90
the world of weirwood is in Avalon no brainer

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Your imagination came true!!!! Celestia

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
rathrcr527 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
My idea for the world after Azteca would be that Ambrose would have you lead the Army of Light against Morganthe, but first he will have you have to undergo a quest to recieve the power to stop Morganthe. It begins when Ambrose calls you into his office, he will tell you that he has assembled the Army of Light to oppose Morganthe, and more importantly, has discovered where Morganthe is hiding. He then tells you that you're professor will prepare you for the war. When you go to you're professor, they will tell you that you must learn the lost spell of the school to recieve the power to lead the Army of Light. They will than send you off to the secret library to find the lost spell. When you get there a pair of Morganthe's goliaths will attempt to stop you. After defeating them you will find the spell and go back to you're professor. Then they will reward you with the legendary wand of you're school to use in battle. When you go back to Ambrose with you're new spell and wand, he will give you the Spiral Key and send you off to war...

The spells are..
Fire: Prometheus 10 pips, 1400 damage to single target and -75% accuracy

Ice: Yeti 10 pips, 775 damage to all, remove 1 positive charm, and stun for 1 turn

Storm: Tiamat 10 pips, 450 + 1250 over time to all and stun for 2 turns

Balance: Libra 10 pips, 800 damage to all, and -55 shield to self

Myth: Valkyries 10 pips, 900 damage to all, and remove 1 positive charm

Life: Ent 10 pips, 200 and 600 damage to all, and +45% life blade to self

Death: Revenant 10 pips, 300 + 900 damage to all, and stun for 1 turn

The Wands are...

Fire: Staff of Dragon Breath

Ice: Staff of Cold Fire

Storm: Storm Lord’s Bolt

Balance: Judgement Scales

Myth: Medusa’s Scimitar

Life: Bartleby’s Branch

Death: Reaper’s Scythe

All wands will have the same stats

25% power pip chance
15% accuracy all
5 cards 150 damage, based on school
2 power pips at start of battle (1 in pvp)
+50 critical chance
+50 block chance
5% armor piercing
25% stun resist

Now obviously the wands will have major nerfs when used in PVP but they will keep these stats when you are fighting monsters they will keep these stats. Feel free to post your ideas below.
Great idea! Morganthe could be hiding in Polaris or Mirage, and the war takes place there.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Excuse me if there is already a world like this, or someone already said these ideas.

Maybe a musical world. There could be an area with a giant piano where wizards can run across and play the keys. The enemies could be hypnotized wizards. They could be hypnotized by hearing magical music, played by an evil wizard (a helper of Malistaire or Malistaire). All seven elements could be used for the type of wizard the hypnotized wizards are. So there really wouldn't be any main element in the world. There could be a world down in the sewers. There could be alligators standing on their back legs and mutated fish-people as enemies. The sewers could be frozen in some parts due to freezing weather, and still liquid in other parts because of heat. Like, near the common area, where wizards would be with warmth, the water could be liquid. Where it's ice, you could be able to walk across.

Maybe there could be a world up on the moon. There could be a giant bubble around the common area where you start that keeps the oxygen in. Then you could get a space-suit or some magical protection to leave the bubble. There could be aliens as enemies and maybe zombies or something. There could be a boss enemy planning to destroy the bubble around the common area, and the wizards must defeat him/her. Maybe there could be Marylebone outpost somewhere, and them doing research on the moon. They could have a broken lunar rover trapped somewhere outside the bubbles that you have to go and find it and repair it, but an enemy could have captured it.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
I would love to see where are own wizard came from. So far, I have never heard if my character is from Wizard City, the Dragon Sphere, Avalon, or somewhere I have never heard of.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I agree with people on the whole Roman/ Greek idea maybe a world like earth would be good too, with the "bad creatures" being common fears ( vampires, werewolf's, ghosts, and spiders to continue with morganthe ) and as for the difficulty lvl, i think it should be toned down slightly, Avalon, Azteca and Zafaria are getting so hard that people are starting to want to drop out of the game. another idea would be where some of the professors are from ( the ice and fire teachers mostly )

~ Allison, level 70 Balance

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
This original message has been removed.
There is a 6-month interval between worlds. At least thats what happened between Avalon and Azteca.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
This original message has been removed.
I think it will be Polaris like the guy says before you defeat
Mika Skarka.
Polaris should be another Wintertusk except you have to do it.
It'll be interesting to see what KI says.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 69 myth

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I like the Malister child part nothing else

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
A world called Zooma, where everything is GIGANTIC, and some of the creatures are:
  • Lady Bugs(girly bugs)
  • Centiweeds( half Cetipede, half Weed)
  • Beza(Bees with tusks)
  • Butterflies
SPELLS
  • Storm: Sorm Beetle
  • Ice: Arctic Wasp
  • Fire: Dragon Fly
  • Death: Zombie Ant
  • Life: Ladybug
  • Myth: Benza Swarm
  • Balance: Termite Queen
~Allison Deathheart, Level 23 Death

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Sashomarine on Mar 28, 2009 wrote:
I think we should have a world for all kinds of elements, here are some name ideas for the elements.

Kroktopia- Balance
Moo shoo- Life
Dragonspyre- Fire
The Ideas are:
Lightningpolia- Storm
Hailiolipa- Ice
Endplodno- Death
Mythornia- Myth

There, now everyone can fit in with at least one world easily! :D
They have a mentioned Ice world mentioned in Stone Town named "Polaris" or whatever. By the name of it I can already tell it is probably an Ice world. Maybe it will be a new world, maybe, after Azteca? It is like what you would see at the North or South Pole, inspired by it. People have to be level 90 to go there, and finish at a raised level up to level 100! I don't know, I'm just giving suggestions.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
thefriendlytheurgi... on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
All this game needs is a world full of cows. And I am not being sarcastic. :P
Mooshu? *cough cough*

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
baconater on Dec 25, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
I think an idea what a new world would be sort of like a world based on the history of Italy . I noticed how all the worlds seemed to be based on some sort of history from the past, like Avalon is medieval themed.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
rathrcr527 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
My idea for the world after Azteca would be that Ambrose would have you lead the Army of Light against Morganthe, but first he will have you have to undergo a quest to recieve the power to stop Morganthe. It begins when Ambrose calls you into his office, he will tell you that he has assembled the Army of Light to oppose Morganthe, and more importantly, has discovered where Morganthe is hiding. He then tells you that you're professor will prepare you for the war. When you go to you're professor, they will tell you that you must learn the lost spell of the school to recieve the power to lead the Army of Light. They will than send you off to the secret library to find the lost spell. When you get there a pair of Morganthe's goliaths will attempt to stop you. After defeating them you will find the spell and go back to you're professor. Then they will reward you with the legendary wand of you're school to use in battle. When you go back to Ambrose with you're new spell and wand, he will give you the Spiral Key and send you off to war...

The spells are..
Fire: Prometheus 10 pips, 1400 damage to single target and -75% accuracy

Ice: Yeti 10 pips, 775 damage to all, remove 1 positive charm, and stun for 1 turn

Storm: Tiamat 10 pips, 450 + 1250 over time to all and stun for 2 turns

Balance: Libra 10 pips, 800 damage to all, and -55 shield to self

Myth: Valkyries 10 pips, 900 damage to all, and remove 1 positive charm

Life: Ent 10 pips, 200 and 600 damage to all, and +45% life blade to self

Death: Revenant 10 pips, 300 + 900 damage to all, and stun for 1 turn

The Wands are...

Fire: Staff of Dragon Breath

Ice: Staff of Cold Fire

Storm: Storm Lord’s Bolt

Balance: Judgement Scales

Myth: Medusa’s Scimitar

Life: Bartleby’s Branch

Death: Reaper’s Scythe

All wands will have the same stats

25% power pip chance
15% accuracy all
5 cards 150 damage, based on school
2 power pips at start of battle (1 in pvp)
+50 critical chance
+50 block chance
5% armor piercing
25% stun resist

Now obviously the wands will have major nerfs when used in PVP but they will keep these stats when you are fighting monsters they will keep these stats. Feel free to post your ideas below.
I would really like to see some of those spells, they sound very interesting.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
What I would like to see is a whole different starting story line of worlds. Right now, there's only one path - wizard city to krokatopea to marleybone to mooshu to ...

But maybe Malistair was more far flung than ambrose realized, and there's another set of starting worlds that young wizards could follow that also ended at Dragonspyre.

That would allow people who have played multiple characters up the first story line to do something different as they level their characters and still wind up at Dragonspyre in order to beat Malistair.

There would probably need to be an additional question at character creation, and that question would determine what quests ambrose gave the character, and thus which set of worlds the character would follow to get to dragonspyre.

(just getting very bored with the same stuff over and over and over for each new character I make).

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I think of worlds as a way to experience magic first hand and in a fun way. I think with the world would be filled with more challenges, not ones to difficult that the people of wizard101 would give up on the quest but not to easy that they could finish it in less than an 10 minutes. The world I'm thinking of a world that has srange looking creatures but not like Celestia but more like the relative of it. Filled with mystery for those who don't like to complete quests often but of course, there would be bosses to battle for you fighters out there. Hopefully, there would be a new world for those who are already maximum lvl. Good luck to you all on your quests and those who are already maximum lvl make sure you use different combos to see which is best for each situation. If you already did, then why you here? Start another character and trying to make a max lvl for each element of the spiral. That's what I'm doing. Peace out :D

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
CanaryCass on Apr 4, 2013 wrote:
Mooshu? *cough cough*
Lol

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I think Wizard101 is a great way to experience magic in a fun and energetic way. There are so many worlds. I prefer they make a new world sort of like Celestia. You know like a relative to the world. I think it would involve weird creatures even weirder than the Celestian ( no offense Celestia lovers). Maybe they could have mystery puzzles like the ones in Krokotopia or something for those who don't wanna fight that much. And for my fighters out there who love the heat of battle I think they should add some battles for you guys.I think it would be good for you guys who are already max lvl (a.k.a 90). I know what it's like to not have anything to do when you are max lvl. I think a new world would add enthusiam to everyone who is bored. If you guys are max lvl, here's an idea. Go create another character and try to make him/her max lvl. If that's not enough, try to make every element of the spiral at max lvl. You would meet new people that way and would never get bored. If even THAT'S not enough then why are you here? Go do Pirate101 or something. If you already finished ( and idk how Pirate101 works) it, idk what to say. I hope you find new entertainment. Well that's all I got to say, thank you for taking your time to read this opinion of mine. No rude comments plz and hope you take my advice/opinions. Good luck if you have any quests and hope you will forever enjoy Wizard101 like I do.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
This is kind of a random and really silly idea but I will say it anyway. I want the new world to be Harry Potter based. Am I the only one who thinks that this would be awesome? I know it probably doesn't fit the plot so don't yell at me. I've never read the story line plot. *Derp*
Seriously though, I think this would be amazing and delightful. Even though it makes no sense and its nothing but a fantastic dream. Does anyone else agree with me?

I loved Avalon *still in it almost done* and I especially love the similarity with King Arthur. It makes me happy and reminds me of another series I like. Avalon High lol.

If we can't have that, can there be a Greek mythology based world like the Percy Jackson series? That would be so epic ._.

I am a backstabber, but Demigods pawn wizards any day.
Here is the the jumbled up thoughts racing through my head right now.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I think it's time for Empyrea, Polaris, and Mirage to come soon