Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 30, 2018
459
Lookit Light on Nov 6, 2018 wrote:
Spike the Crusher!

Where do you first meet Baba Yaga?
Merle Ambrose: How do you get the answers to wiz101 trivia so quickly?
Answer: Google search engine
Merle Ambrose: Pack your things up, you are expelled!

Squire
Feb 12, 2015
589
angellifeheart on Nov 17, 2018 wrote:
Merle Ambrose: How do you get the answers to wiz101 trivia so quickly?
Answer: Google search engine
Merle Ambrose: Pack your things up, you are expelled!
I say! Certainly NOT a search engine. I. Am. Knowledged.

Baba Yaga Answer: In her Statue Garden.

Next Question: How do you get into Sepidious?

Hero
Nov 22, 2015
772
Lookit Light on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:
I say! Certainly NOT a search engine. I. Am. Knowledged.

Baba Yaga Answer: In her Statue Garden.

Next Question: How do you get into Sepidious?
With a streamportal.

What world was the first appearance of Grandmother Raven made?

Squire
Feb 12, 2015
589
Fable Finder on Nov 19, 2018 wrote:
With a streamportal.

What world was the first appearance of Grandmother Raven made?
The following post contains spoilers from Empyrea Part 1.

True, but maybe because you don't want to repeat how you first get in there. You literally have to make Sepidious eat your pod!!! CRAZY MADNESS!!!!!!!!

Illuminator
Mar 31, 2009
1264
Fable Finder on Nov 19, 2018 wrote:
With a streamportal.

What world was the first appearance of Grandmother Raven made?
Grandmother Raven first manifests herself to us in a Grizzleheim providence known as Wintertusk.

Sepidious eats you.

What exciting botanical oddity is Eloise (Prospector Zeke's stitching companion) seeking in Azteca?

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
6
Fable Finder on Nov 19, 2018 wrote:
With a streamportal.

What world was the first appearance of Grandmother Raven made?
Spoilers for some!

Answer: Wintertusk, in Hrundle. She's narrating our journey, and I think she is mentioned in the Grizzleheim lore, but we don't see her until later.

Question: What is the primary color of the Wheatsville Threshers WhirlyBurly team?