Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2009
1
What about fairy tale stories in a world?
Like the originals though, or a little more old school?
Like 3 little pigs, mother goose, little red riding hood, snow white, little mermaid.
But instead, what about making it so you're jumping into each book?
Off Marleybone or maybe the Avalon library?

Maybe Pigswick archives even? (probably the best one, since Azteca is off of Marleybone)

Mother Goose could be a friend of Grandmother Raven's.

Maybe do some obscure ones like, the Glass Mountain and the firebird tale as ques tlines/streets.
Each street could be a different storyline. And they can overlap a bit with the wolves being "big bad."

Gavin Spiritcrafter has spoken. So it shall be!

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
46
Maybe a world modeled after Royal India. Some of the Hindu mythology would be a great inspiration. Possibly some new mounts could be made along with this new world like the ones ridden by Hindu Gods. Nandi the Bull ridden by Shiva, Garuda the bird ridden by Vishnu, Hamsa the swan ridden by Brahma, and Mushika the mouse mount ridden by Ganesha. There could be an area modeled after the Ganges River, the Taj Mahal and the Harmandir Sahib Golden Temple.

Another idea would be a world based around a space station. It could have teleports to new alien worlds. Also you could somehow incorporate a gypsy fortune teller and the whole zodiac constellations with zodiac pets.

Or as someone mentioned before a Gypsy world that is very Romani. You could have wizards fighting werewolves. This one might require some more thought but it's an idea starter.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
63
Jnightstone on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
So we all know Polaris and the Arcanum were released to live realm recently, and with that came so many hints and mentions of world and locations.

The first mentioned world or area I saw was mentioned by the Walruses, and it is Walzakistan.
This could be an area of Polaris, because Chilly Lilly almost had to carry things there.

The second is Tundaria, it is mentioned by the Ballerina Bear.
This could also be another area of Polaris we didn't get.

The third area I have are the seventy seas.
This is mentioned by the Captain Jack on the way to the Peaks.

The fourth mentioned place is Penguinonia.
This is mentioned by Red Rosa. This could also be an area of Polaris.
But I do wanna point out, this would mean that Candy Land is in Polaris too. Because in the Greyrose video it say Karamelle (Candy Land) is between Nodor and Penguinonia.

The fifth mentioned world is Wallaru, mentioned by the balance scholar.
When researcher and Wallaroo is a small Kangaroo, Australian themed world anyone?
This also makes me think the Koala is from there.

The last bit of hinted worlds are the painting in the Fire, Storm, Balance, and Life rooms in the Arcanum.
In the Fire we see a lava covered brimstone world. I think this world is Yago, a world mentioned in the Tower of the Helephant.
In the Life room we see some savannah-like areas, and it kinda reminds me of the Outback. I think this could be the mentioned world Wallaru.
In the Storm room we see a white palace next to a vortex, and a sunset over a beach. I think these could be two different worlds. One could be the Lighthouse world seen in the stormgates in Pirate101 (the sunset), the other I have no ideas what they could be, a new world all together.
In the Balance room we see forests and rivers. I think this is a Native American themed world, that isn't Cool Ranch.

I dunno, hope you like the list I made of mentioned world, and lets hope we see and hear more of them than just pictures and words!

Justin Nightstone
Level 110
Candy Land should be separate from Polaris. Because honestly it wouldn't make sense to add something so bright and cheerful to something dark and mysterious a.k.a. Polaris.

I personally think Candy Land should be it's own world.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
46
Sapphirewater on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
Candy Land should be separate from Polaris. Because honestly it wouldn't make sense to add something so bright and cheerful to something dark and mysterious a.k.a. Polaris.

I personally think Candy Land should be it's own world.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice
I agree that it shouldn't be attached to Polaris, however you do need some kind of conflict so I think adding the story of Hansel and Gretel would be a good idea for this type of world. The witches home being the main reason why since it's a candy gingerbread house that might also be a great idea for adding a new craftable house. Maybe including some side story with willy wonka's chocolate factory? Just an idea for making the story-line fun.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2015
4
I'm thinking of maybe a world based on Rome, Ancient Rome. Kinda like aquila but not just dungeons, there could be a storyline of the gods becoming corrupt by shadow and you must defeat each of them and save the world and the spiral from destruction. Idk if its been suggested but maybe try it out. I dont know what the races of Npcs will be but let your imagination lead that one.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
46
ZombBone on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
An old Western Desert would be a great world. Not like Krokatopia, more modeled after say Death Valley or the Southern States deserts. You could have a ghost town, a cave system, salt flats. You could fight lizards, desert owls, coyotes. They could have an area modeled after the grand canyon in there maybe. Large cactus and maybe throw in some desert Native American ideas like the Mythology. Imagine having spirit animals as pets and having a spirit world. There's so much history to support such an idea.
I wanted to add on to this idea but couldn't find the edit option. So in addition to the Western Idea I was thinking of having a Pagoda style or tower style train in this world. Where instead of moving up you move from train car to train car and the main boss being at the end either in the engine room or Caboose. Either the western train or maybe even a ghost train in the ghost town. Some people have mentioned having a new activity to spend energy on like mining or panning for ores used in crafting. Maybe a big part of the story line could have prospector Zeke's home town. You could use Mesa Verde style cliff dwelling ruins. Part of the adventure could be hiking down into a canyon. Maybe you could have a new mount western horse and wagon, or painted Mustang mounts. Like some people have mentioned new quick draw pistol wands, and western attire robes. Maybe a new large tumble weed mount. Maybe even include some of the Mexico aspect of things with day of the dead and sugar skulls. Pancho and Sombrero robes with a Spanish guitar wand. Maybe having a Mexican Villa craft-able house. You could even include Zoro in the story-line. There are just too many ideas to choose from but I like this idea as a new world.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
33
I think there should be a space-themed world. You could walk on pathways made of stars, which can lead from planet to planet. Instead of walking through doors or arches to get places, people could walk into small rockets before the game loads and they arrive somewhere. It's like the tunnels in Wizard City, or the paths in Mooshu. Instead of being slightly themed after one school, (Mooshu=life, Dragonspyre=fire, Polaris=ice, etc.) each planet could be themed after a school. For example, one planet might be icy with snow falling on it, representing the school of ice, but another might be made of black rock, with lava flowing on it, representing the school of fire.

I hope people like this idea!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
15
ZombBone on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
I wanted to add on to this idea but couldn't find the edit option. So in addition to the Western Idea I was thinking of having a Pagoda style or tower style train in this world. Where instead of moving up you move from train car to train car and the main boss being at the end either in the engine room or Caboose. Either the western train or maybe even a ghost train in the ghost town. Some people have mentioned having a new activity to spend energy on like mining or panning for ores used in crafting. Maybe a big part of the story line could have prospector Zeke's home town. You could use Mesa Verde style cliff dwelling ruins. Part of the adventure could be hiking down into a canyon. Maybe you could have a new mount western horse and wagon, or painted Mustang mounts. Like some people have mentioned new quick draw pistol wands, and western attire robes. Maybe a new large tumble weed mount. Maybe even include some of the Mexico aspect of things with day of the dead and sugar skulls. Pancho and Sombrero robes with a Spanish guitar wand. Maybe having a Mexican Villa craft-able house. You could even include Zoro in the story-line. There are just too many ideas to choose from but I like this idea as a new world.
I really like your wild west idea, especially the train style dungeon. It could have such a fun story to it too, like maybe the train is out of control or you have to stop train robbers from hijacking it. I also like the idea of a canyon and cliff dwelling being part of it. Maybe for the cliff dwelling storyline, you would be helping some native American ghost find peace by clearing bandits out of their homes, or you could be chasing the bandits who tried to rob the train into them, or maybe the canyon.

As far as clothing goes, I would love to see cowboys boots with spurs that jingle and jangle when you walk, and maybe for girls those old fashion high heeled button up boots could be fun. There could be long duster style trench coats complete with a sheriffs badge on them. For the Mexico aspect of it, what about something like mariachi style outfits, with the bolero jackets.

For wands, maybe a whip would be fun. When you use the strike on it, it would have a loud cracking noise just like a real whip does.

I think a pet I would like to see in this world would be a tortoise that is balance school and would be all about shields and resistance.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
29
Gothica: The dark spiral world of cobbled streets and Gothic architecture. (this could work as either Wizard101 or Pirate101 world or both).

What if there was a spiral world of a floating land made mostly of stone (and precious stone?). reason would stand that if a civilization was built there, most things would be constructed of the primary resource--stone. The streets would be stone, the walls would be stone, there might even be stone tiles for rooftops. Instead of wooden support beams there would be marble columns and archways.

The mining for these resources would delve deep into the many layers of rock making up the foundation of this spiral world. And as time went by, as the city grew upwards the tunnels would get deeper and deeper, creating labyrinths of stone tunnels and crypts and even secret city dwellings deep underground in the stone.

Though the stone would be almost worthless to local civilians, who might rarely get to see fancy exotic wood furniture, to others from far away in the spiral this world might look very ornate and expensive indeed. (could be a busy trading world in the spiral).

Rumors of secret organizations from the underground labyrinths abound, and new crime is springing up in Gothica. what is the source of all this unrest? can a travelling Wizard from wizard city help find the answers?

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
146
Mirage will definitely come out in the future. It has been mentioned several times.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
47
Here are a few world ideas I have had...

Myc
Pronounced mice, this world is based off of New York City and is home to the rats and mice. This place would have five islands for the five neighborhoods in New York. Rathattan (Manhattan), Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten. On Rathattan, their is the Statue of Mice Liberty, a gift from Marleybone. The citizens call the world "The Big Cheese" similar to how New York's "nickname" is the "The Big Apple".

Hippyhop
A native american themed world, home to the rabbits. They live in tree top villages (similar to the Ewoks in Star Wars). The world has beautiful streams and forests.

Charm
A whimsical world home to the hummingbirds. The people of this world are small child sized people with tiny green and blue wings. The reason I called it Charm was because a group of hummingbirds is actually called a Charm. The cities could be giant purple and blue crystal towers, that shimmer.

Aquarius
A beach world, covered in jagged shores. This world has an overcast sky and many lighthouses to hail in ships and protect them from the rocky shores. The homes here could be pastel beach homes, the people who live here can be seagulls or pelicans.

Lemuria
I know Lemuria is another place like Atlantis a land mass that sank below the surface. It was a world believed to be lost and fake but turns out it is real. A tropical world with Lemurs, come on LEMURia, that was a good pun.

Lei
A Hawaiian themed world, it could have cool hula dancing outfits and hair with flowers in them. All the amulets could be Hawaiian leis and it would be so cool! The people who live here could be turtles and those tiny bears that live there.

Playas
Means beach in Spanish, this would be a Costa Rican themed world. It could have thick jungle, volcanos, and beaches. The people who live here could be could be snakes, tree frogs, and parrots.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
46
What about a theme park world/ circus world. One that has all sorts of rides and roller coasters. A large theme park world could have different sections to it like a haunted house section, a house of mirrors, a tunnel of love where the monsters beguile for an extra challenge. You could have enemies named after theme park foods like a cotton candy mouth snake, a Hot Dog Hound that is fire, maybe a funnel cake spider, ice slushi elemental etc. Maybe some new robes could come from this world like clown costumes and face paint. You could have a bouncy castle battle arena where you take on monsters fight after fight with no potion or break to get wisps to see how far you can get; and earn tickets for prizes from a local vendor maybe that offers rare pets or pet snacks.

The circus part of it could have a ring master maybe that's the bad guy mistreating the animals there which have decided to revolt as part of a story-line idea. You could have a circus elephant mount, or a clown car mount. Glow stick wands, or cotton candy wands. Maybe include Dumbo in the story-line some how.

Maybe also a section of the park is water world themed for the water aspect of things. You could include water slides that lead to different enclosures where you have to battle.

Definitely needs more idea development but I think it could be a great and fun world.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
47
I had some more ideas, but I ran out of space. LOL

Grayn
A farming world, home to the moles and cows (like classic farm ones). This is a farming world with terrain similar to the Red Barn Farm. This could be where most of the Spiral's food is made and the story there could be a large food shortage due to something happening.

Romana
Obviously a roman themed world (Romana is Rome in Latin). Home to lions and goats. We could help settle disputes in the senate, between the two social groups, and take down some evil emperors. We could also do something about them taking over other worlds.

Verden
A Denmark themed world. Verden is the danish word for world. It could be home to the otters and big brown bears. One area could be the Singing Trees or the sunken lighthouse or the sand mountain.

Aorua
A New Zealand themed world. Home to the Kiwi (Birds) and Stoats (look them up, they are cute). The world could be broken in two islands connected by a boat, like New Zealand is in real life. The mountain and forest covered world would be so cool. Plus I would kill for a Kiwi bird pet.

Meowis
This would be a world near Marleybone, this would be where the cats are originally from. They would have the Eiffel Tower a gift from Marleybone, and they could produce juice, cheese, and bread! The world would be so beautiful and fun to play in as a side world gotten in Marleybone.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
29
Jnightstone on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
Here are a few world ideas I have had...

Myc
Pronounced mice, this world is based off of New York City and is home to the rats and mice. This place would have five islands for the five neighborhoods in New York. Rathattan (Manhattan), Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten. On Rathattan, their is the Statue of Mice Liberty, a gift from Marleybone. The citizens call the world "The Big Cheese" similar to how New York's "nickname" is the "The Big Apple".

Hippyhop
A native american themed world, home to the rabbits. They live in tree top villages (similar to the Ewoks in Star Wars). The world has beautiful streams and forests.

Charm
A whimsical world home to the hummingbirds. The people of this world are small child sized people with tiny green and blue wings. The reason I called it Charm was because a group of hummingbirds is actually called a Charm. The cities could be giant purple and blue crystal towers, that shimmer.

Aquarius
A beach world, covered in jagged shores. This world has an overcast sky and many lighthouses to hail in ships and protect them from the rocky shores. The homes here could be pastel beach homes, the people who live here can be seagulls or pelicans.

Lemuria
I know Lemuria is another place like Atlantis a land mass that sank below the surface. It was a world believed to be lost and fake but turns out it is real. A tropical world with Lemurs, come on LEMURia, that was a good pun.

Lei
A Hawaiian themed world, it could have cool hula dancing outfits and hair with flowers in them. All the amulets could be Hawaiian leis and it would be so cool! The people who live here could be turtles and those tiny bears that live there.

Playas
Means beach in Spanish, this would be a Costa Rican themed world. It could have thick jungle, volcanos, and beaches. The people who live here could be could be snakes, tree frogs, and parrots.
Wow, I love your ideas! I'm especially interested in Charm and Aquarius. Hummingbirds are my spirit animal. I would love to see this in game. Also, Aquarius sounds like it would also work well for Pirate101.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
29
Jnightstone on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
I had some more ideas, but I ran out of space. LOL

Grayn
A farming world, home to the moles and cows (like classic farm ones). This is a farming world with terrain similar to the Red Barn Farm. This could be where most of the Spiral's food is made and the story there could be a large food shortage due to something happening.

Romana
Obviously a roman themed world (Romana is Rome in Latin). Home to lions and goats. We could help settle disputes in the senate, between the two social groups, and take down some evil emperors. We could also do something about them taking over other worlds.

Verden
A Denmark themed world. Verden is the danish word for world. It could be home to the otters and big brown bears. One area could be the Singing Trees or the sunken lighthouse or the sand mountain.

Aorua
A New Zealand themed world. Home to the Kiwi (Birds) and Stoats (look them up, they are cute). The world could be broken in two islands connected by a boat, like New Zealand is in real life. The mountain and forest covered world would be so cool. Plus I would kill for a Kiwi bird pet.

Meowis
This would be a world near Marleybone, this would be where the cats are originally from. They would have the Eiffel Tower a gift from Marleybone, and they could produce juice, cheese, and bread! The world would be so beautiful and fun to play in as a side world gotten in Marleybone.
I'm very interested in your idea of Meowis. Long have I often wondered how the cats came to be there, and why they are only looked upon as thieves and beggars and riffraff in Marleybone's society. I think to myself, "are there no good cats?". I have a pet cat at home, and she is the kindest sweetest thing imaginable. I would love to see this Meowis, and where the cats came from, and see the lore of that world expanded.

Thank you for your idea!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
47
Ellie Goldenheart on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
I'm very interested in your idea of Meowis. Long have I often wondered how the cats came to be there, and why they are only looked upon as thieves and beggars and riffraff in Marleybone's society. I think to myself, "are there no good cats?". I have a pet cat at home, and she is the kindest sweetest thing imaginable. I would love to see this Meowis, and where the cats came from, and see the lore of that world expanded.

Thank you for your idea!
Thanks! I too have a cat and they are (mostly) the nicest people I have known too. I think it would be neat having a London, Paris, and New York Themed world as like a group of three world that all connect and help each other out, similar to the real world.

After me and my dad talked a bit about my ideas, he said a better name for Meowis would be Purris. I think it flows a little better.
Justin Nightstone

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
7
I think we should make a storm themed world, kind of like Atlantis, but on land and the whole time we are trying to figure out how to stop a giant whirlwind controlled by whomever and we have battle while in the storm itself. Its just me, but it sounds really cool.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
1
Hey guys Angel Fireblade here. Ok so first of all I'm referencing to a world mentioned in the Helephant's Tower named Yago. It was called a world full of stars and is reportedly the world which helephants come from. I believe this will be the expansion off of Firecat Alley (like Crab Alley and Aquilla). I think this world will be about the 12 zodiacs and it will have a large boss named Leo the Lion who will be fire. Please reply with what you think, if I'm missing anything or if there is anything you would like to add or remove.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
27
It's either going to be Mirage or Empyrea. I'm not quite sure what Mirage would be about, maybe an illusional world we get trapped in who knows. Empyrea however, might be a world of the stars or ancients. Because if you add an L to it, Empyrea means pertaining to the highest heaven/sky/celestial

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
46
Mirage would be a great name for that South Western idea I've been talking about. Someone mentioned before about the Coyote being a trickster in Native American Mythology it would make a great villain. I think adding areas where there are Native American campfire stories about the Coyote and more of the spirit animals would be awesome. There could be a secret Oasis where a magic pool of water connects the deserts of the spiral so they could include more desert themes like a Sultans palace or an Australian desert and even a Mexican desert. I hope if Mirage does refer to a desert world that will be in the game in the future, that they take their time making it larger and longer than Polaris. It all sounds pretty cool to me.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
29
Jnightstone on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Thanks! I too have a cat and they are (mostly) the nicest people I have known too. I think it would be neat having a London, Paris, and New York Themed world as like a group of three world that all connect and help each other out, similar to the real world.

After me and my dad talked a bit about my ideas, he said a better name for Meowis would be Purris. I think it flows a little better.
Justin Nightstone
Purris is a great name too! I like how it sounds like a pun for "Paris".

Ellie

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
2
I hear a lot of people saying atlantis but isn't that to close to celestia

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
1
Maybe a cool ranch world in wizard?
Maybe a look inside the city is side hollow mountain

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
4
A World called Elvan :)

The theme will be a forest under the full moon, with the creatures resembling somewhat like elves.
We could also learn a new Shadow spell there or a new form of magic, and the story arc could be about solving some mysterious activity which later turns out to be a greater threat that we initially thought about.

And about the theme, it will have an air of mystery and at the same time be reassuring xD Maybe like Rivendell ( Lord of the Rings Fans will understand :D )

Alex Storm

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
26
My idea for a world is called Elektrozova, in my mind it would be a small town, loosely German based. I'ts plagued by dark magic. The dead are rising, animals are changing, and people are becoming corrupt. The main plot is we would meet old cob's second child,( name i have no idea). We discover that he is in possession of a tome that can cause miracles, yet his magic has corrupted it, the wish to bring back a loved one now causes the streets to be filled with the dead. I was thinking of our wizard advancing in a spell perhaps. Also I was hoping for a new school pet quest. The people of Elektrozova