Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
i want to see a world entirely based inside someones nightmare

Survivor
May 20, 2018
i would like to see a shadow lands type world woth shadowy lady bugs shadow spider lemon boss and mobs
apple bosses glasses mobs and other creepy type bosses and mobs

Survivor
Jun 18, 2018
I'd like to see a world, or maybe even a new arc/series of worlds that draws from what we see in Pirate101. As we know, the Skyways are also part of the Spiral. It's stated that where Wizards use teleportation and Spiral Gates, everyone else in the Spiral, especially Pirates, travel via Skyway. This would allow us to see maybe Monquista from a different point of view, solve new problems, as we already have experience with the Monquistans in Azteca. Cool Ranch would also be an interesting venture, especially after the recent Novus update. Who knows, maybe we could even visit Skull Island or Valencia, see how those two worlds are holding up after the Pirate's adventure.

We already see another side to Marleybone, Mooshu, and Aquila in Pirate101, who's to say we can't its other worlds in Wizard101?

Survivor
May 09, 2020
How about a low-gravity world? All the plants and animals would be either tall and spindly or massive, I think. I want that to be a dragon's home world - lots and lots of giant dragons! Maybe some plants and animals would float rather than fly. Our mounts would likely float or bounce, and we would leap as we walked.

Alternatively - something like the Arcanum where the gravity is failing or sporadic. We would float until hitting an object, and fights could randomly occur upside down or on the walls.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
AnonymousSorcerer on Apr 5, 2023 wrote:
I'd like to see a world, or maybe even a new arc/series of worlds that draws from what we see in Pirate101. As we know, the Skyways are also part of the Spiral. It's stated that where Wizards use teleportation and Spiral Gates, everyone else in the Spiral, especially Pirates, travel via Skyway. This would allow us to see maybe Monquista from a different point of view, solve new problems, as we already have experience with the Monquistans in Azteca. Cool Ranch would also be an interesting venture, especially after the recent Novus update. Who knows, maybe we could even visit Skull Island or Valencia, see how those two worlds are holding up after the Pirate's adventure.

We already see another side to Marleybone, Mooshu, and Aquila in Pirate101, who's to say we can't its other worlds in Wizard101?
Oh my goodness, Worlds as sequels to Pirate101's events? That would be amazing. I would love to see that. I'm still a little confused as to the timing of all this, and how both games are connected. I know this is off-topic, but I'm still so intrigued: I know it's obviously the same Spiral, but it confounds me how the worlds look different in both games and have different locations. Is it just a POV thing, or an alternate universe? I also heard a theory from someone that Wizard101 happened way before the events of Pirate101, and that Pirate101 happens long after magic has dissipated from the Spiral? Is that true?

So many theories and hypotheses present themselves! LOL. If anyone knows an already-existing topic about this to which they can direct me, that would be greatly appreciated!

Diverteix-te and good hunting,
—Fiona IronFlame, Level 12 Diviner

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
how about a world that each school spell is strong against? Seven areas for seven schools. the creatures have strengths and weaknesses against the opponents school spell. or maybe a world where the creatures use star, sun, and moon spells only. there is also the issue of the spells that creatures use that we can not. i have seen a lot of spell they have, that would be nice for us to cast for our schools.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2019
how about an outer space themed world like with planets all around and stars like the sun

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Yago- Thailand based world with unique colorful animals and peaceful beach-like zones.

Nodor- Similar to Azteca but during the ice age with mammoths and sloth magalonyx. Could include refereces from the actual Ice Age movie and anceint secrets about the spiral and magic.

Wizard Empire- a world for all wizards, different from ravenwood which is a school, it will include the council of magic where all wizards unite. We could also learn there about new magics and explore a bigger city for wizards than in wizardcity. Maybe anime-like .

Create our own world- just like Novus and Lemuria but this time we are powerful enough to make a world of our own. And we'll decide how it looks like, who lives there, what's our position there and more.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2012
Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Your developers have done a great job in creating worlds that reflect different cultures, eras of time, and legendary stories. It seems like it has all been done.

Celestia offers the experience of swimming under water. Its a unique experience from using walking or using a mount.

I dont know what the name of it would be, but a city in the eye of a storm or in the clouds would be great. Once in certain areas wizards will be able to fly through (or on top of) air. Not flying to the point of going out of the bounds of the world. Like swimming through water in Celestia, but it would be through the air.

You have done a roman mythology theme. But as stated you have just about covered every other theme as well (short of extra terrestrials). So this may be redundant: in greek mythology there is the Anemoi, or winds gods of Greek mythology; the four main anemoi are Boreas (North), Zephyrus (West), Notus (South) and Eurus (East). There are your four main bosses. The monsters could be more them based on air and storms.

Another idea is a giant volcano. Its starting to become active. It is so vast, its eruption is threatening the entire spiral. Again, you have already done fire themed areas. But there is alot that can be done with and undergorund fire themed world. The goal would be to get to the center (or heart of the volcano) kind of like Lord of the Rings with mount doom.

Another idea is a Bizarro world. Kind of like and Alice in Wonderland with a twisted carnival (similar to your bundle). I think a spooky carnival could be one aspect of the Bizarro world. Where parts of the world are flipped upside down. Its an opportunity to add more puzzle like events. Really the sky is the limit (not even that) in the Bizarro world (Not referencing the DC comic Superman world).

We have alot of classic horror monster spells (vampires, mummies, Frank, and more) and old Romanian setting with vampires and other classic monsters. There are spots of the spiral that have these. But this world will offer the first time for wizards to temporarily be transformed into a vampire or werewolf.

Theres is a heavenly world with angelic type of inhabitants. But its difficult to come up with opponents in that type of setting.

A pirate world. Perhaps even a chance to (slightly) cross into the Pirate101 realm and using flying ships.

As mentioned earlier an ET theme environment where the entire world is inside a large alien ship. It does touch on scifi, but it would be a chance to meet up with Pork again!