Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We are aware of the recent Heartbleed Bug internet vulnerability issue and can confirm that none of the KingsIsle systems or websites were impacted. If you wish to have further clarification about the bug itself visit http://heartbleed.com.

What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 29, 2012
315
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Malorn AshThorn446 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
NO! Just because you can wield fire, ice and the storms doesn't mean your the inventors. Ever stopped to think what would happen if there were no necromancers? how about life wizards(not great at spelling it)? No necromancers= no one to control the dead. No life wizards= no one to keep people alive. I say every school deserves the chance to have inventors.
Storm wizards are inventors though, haven't you noticed that storm is about science and technology, therefore making them the inventors of the spiral.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
11
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
I think they should make a World for pets, Human aren't allowed at. Your pet need small 5 level deck and your own low rank schools spells and talent that are active will be in pet deck. This World will grant players pet experience and pet snacks and no xp. This World is for pet only! Once this world finish, you could restart all quests. This World name will be call "Nonhumena"

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
112
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
this is kinda a mini game world one mini game its for level 90 and up you play with up to 20 people friends or randoms or friends and randoms and you choose at the start of the game if you want to be on the good or evil side you get certain rewards for certain ways you choose so you can be the your name umbra queen or your name the undying depens on if you a girl or a boy umbra queen for girls undying for boys they send mobs to try and stop you and if they feel like it they can go and out of no where attack you and can see the good sides every move but once the good side beats all the evil mobs and makes it throw the mazes puzzles they finally battle the umbra queens and undyings the evil people get there health increased but the good guys find magical extream councail of light gear that makes them a fifth thousand less health then the evils but they get 90% more damage then the evils

now wouldn't this be fun?

dustin battlewratih the not so good pvp person level 90

then all my other chars are warlords

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
112
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Joshua DeathCaster on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Its weird how many of these ideas actually were put in the game.
I wonder if Kings Isle got some ideas from this post.
hey do you have a balance promethean named joshua deathcaster if so i'm your friend in wizard101

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
1
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
I would add a world like wizard city but malistares the headmaster and ambrose is evil.
Also there should be a a world that is based on another planet

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
2
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
I like the idea of avatar type creatures with the same environment as the jungle and be able to turn monkey like with the spell of the wand in order to hide the fact you're a wizard. Making the wizard that
much more better with transfiguration and I think transfiguration should be at level 26 giving the students
that much more to look forward to with what's to come.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
8
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Morganthe's home, finally! Wizards have been to many worlds but is there going to be a NEW world later on? if you think so, get creative! Make your own! It might even be the next world!
Good Luck and Happy creating!

Hannah NightGem


Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
74
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
P.S. This will be like Kingsisle advertising this so thumbs up ^3

Welcome to Yago!

Yago is a small set of islands off the coast of Firecat Alley! These small islands are home to the Helephant, Oni, and much more.

Yago's Dusk Sky has earned it a reputation as "The Autumn Oasis" as of its small islands with oasis's. Now Falmea is sending you to Yago in order to collect clues for her "Yago Tour Program" though after her fail at a Zafarian Tour Program this kind of Tour only has a few volunteers.

Now the students have been mistaken for Yago Residents and are now forced to complete the Five Tests of the Sun.

**Note you must be a minimum of level 35 to enter Yago**

New Dungeons:

With the Yago update comes new Dungeons for levels ranging from 35-95.

Dark Dusk Fields is for levels 35 and higher, this will test each students wit by facing tricky bosses.

Fire Tower is for levels 50 and higher, this will test each students mind by solving a bunch of puzzles.

Solar City is for levels 70 and higher, this will test each students strength by facing cheating bosses.

Crimson Palace is for levels 80 and higher, this will test each students loyalty by helping a few Yagos.

Wraith Field is for levels 95 and higher, this will test each students determination with something secret...

PvP Updates

Your messages have been answered and now we have changed some gear and spells to fit PvP!

-The Piranha Pet has lost it's OP image and now has a pedigree of 54 and has lost some talents.
-Pets now have a higher chance of getting Level 10+ Talents.
-Tournaments now have a larger set of brackets.

Extra Updates

Gear:

Hades gear now has pierce ranging from 10-15 pierce
Hades gear now has critical ranging from 70-130
Aquila Crafted gear now gives universal and resist to two extra school (example: 10% resist, 10% fire resist, 10% storm resist).
Wraith Fields gives some new gear that will be very helpful...

Badges:

Ever taken zero damage with shields, weakness, and resist? There's a badge for that now!

Extra:

Yago comes with a new Zeke quest: "Those Onis!"
Yago comes with a few new crafted spells, "Epic (Sun), Polymorph Oni (Moon), and Evolve (Star).
You might want to check what's happening in the Wizard City Library (NOT THE LOST PAGES)

Well tell me what you think.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
133
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
an idea form me a world called listicrute i raised the lvl cap up to 98
this place has gods in it before you enter you click on the world and your in this bridge that takes you to it and its when you get their you start at a place called palace of the gods you talk to someone named Leaf le born Gaps a wizard Do you think your tough of enought to be a god this place has to many 2/ You start by talking to sine de pond wizard our only savior of the gods be ready for this defeat Running rubbles
you fight a running rubble 3325 school spells efreet ain of fire sun serpent helephant fire blade fire trap ampifly vengance forfity
after defeating him talk to sine reward 105350 EXP send in to a dungeon called out water underwater dungeon after that talk to him again REWARD 10750 EXP Part 2 is coming soon

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
1
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
well i think in the spiral maybe a world on clouds so its like a cloud world and maybe some cool new shadow spells there too maybe it can be a and world since were talking about clouds and maybe the world has been taken over by making it dark and gloomy and i also thought of a new school... maybe a light school! you can also raise the level cap to 100 and make some cool new rank 11 spells. i dont know that much about the shadow school but it would be great to have some more spells. maybe a new bad guy and maybe you can make in the world dark cloud elemental's possessed by shadow magic for the bad guys. o and maybe a cloud pet and some other cool stuff. i haven't thought of a name yet but maybe you guys can think of one... i hope you guys recognize my idea and like it

Defender
Dec 05, 2012
159
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
they should have a world up in the clouds where you walk on clouds. and the people should be birds and cloud people. :)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
1
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
i think they should do one based on egyptian mythology, like how they had ra

Survivor
Nov 03, 2013
10
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Maybe instead of having schools for the different classes of magic! It would be interesting to have worlds themed after the different classes of magic with backgrounds and quests to better explain why the professors are the way that they are and how they came to be in Wizard City! It would be intense and hard to move through your own world as all the enemies would have a great resistance to your spells causing each wizard to group with opposing classes to achieve victory of that world.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
1
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
hey how about spiral key that takes you back in time, back to the war when the titans and there armies shattered the first world. the story could be that you are trying to stop the destroyer from taking over ice, fire, and storm titans. because he is trying to destroy the spiral completely. this could be a great finale world of the next story

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
3
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
SKY WORLD! we all want it! lets call it triophia!
where darkness is taking over, the place is going to be grounded! litterally!
student tries to cast a shadow spell and gets possed by an evil spirit. they have turned everyone against each other, and most are mind controlled. the chaos is said to have another conspiricy within, a hint is its someone we have crossed paths with before. who could that evil wizard be? could be be the one who cast the spell and the story was a lie? or is he controlling the whole thing? I DONT KNOW! but maybe we will find out!

i would love this to be in the game. we need a sky world.
stephen stormhunter lvl 65

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
3
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
We also need a ancient place.
how about a world where you travel back in time to where there was a war raging against the opposite schools?
maybe one part fire and ice, other life and death etc.
and the sky world should have a system introduced like you get wings so you can fly around to places of the world that you would not be able to get to on foot. we would be like human jets!

Delver
Dec 17, 2010
227
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
IceWarlord1380 on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
P.S. This will be like Kingsisle advertising this so thumbs up ^3

Welcome to Yago!

Yago is a small set of islands off the coast of Firecat Alley! These small islands are home to the Helephant, Oni, and much more.

Yago's Dusk Sky has earned it a reputation as "The Autumn Oasis" as of its small islands with oasis's. Now Falmea is sending you to Yago in order to collect clues for her "Yago Tour Program" though after her fail at a Zafarian Tour Program this kind of Tour only has a few volunteers.

Now the students have been mistaken for Yago Residents and are now forced to complete the Five Tests of the Sun.

**Note you must be a minimum of level 35 to enter Yago**

New Dungeons:

With the Yago update comes new Dungeons for levels ranging from 35-95.

Dark Dusk Fields is for levels 35 and higher, this will test each students wit by facing tricky bosses.

Fire Tower is for levels 50 and higher, this will test each students mind by solving a bunch of puzzles.

Solar City is for levels 70 and higher, this will test each students strength by facing cheating bosses.

Crimson Palace is for levels 80 and higher, this will test each students loyalty by helping a few Yagos.

Wraith Field is for levels 95 and higher, this will test each students determination with something secret...

PvP Updates

Your messages have been answered and now we have changed some gear and spells to fit PvP!

-The Piranha Pet has lost it's OP image and now has a pedigree of 54 and has lost some talents.
-Pets now have a higher chance of getting Level 10+ Talents.
-Tournaments now have a larger set of brackets.

Extra Updates

Gear:

Hades gear now has pierce ranging from 10-15 pierce
Hades gear now has critical ranging from 70-130
Aquila Crafted gear now gives universal and resist to two extra school (example: 10% resist, 10% fire resist, 10% storm resist).
Wraith Fields gives some new gear that will be very helpful...

Badges:

Ever taken zero damage with shields, weakness, and resist? There's a badge for that now!

Extra:

Yago comes with a new Zeke quest: "Those Onis!"
Yago comes with a few new crafted spells, "Epic (Sun), Polymorph Oni (Moon), and Evolve (Star).
You might want to check what's happening in the Wizard City Library (NOT THE LOST PAGES)

Well tell me what you think.
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95

Delver
Dec 17, 2010
227
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95
Now I will put the Main Story-Line Quests for Empyrea. Enjoy! (I will be putting more quests by quoting the previous quest, please don't not say "let me finish for you" because I want to make up the quest MYSELF. Thanks!)

Headmaster Tutorial Tip: "Young Wizard, please come to my office at once. Something strange is happening in Empyrea."

Headmaster Ambrose: "Thank you for coming, Young Wizard. Lady Orial, the Seraph in Unicorn Way, has told me dire news from Empyrea. Please go speak with her at once."

Lady Orial: "Young Wizard, thank you for coming. Your aid is truly helpful. I remember when you first saved my fairies. But that was a long time ago, and something much worse than Dark Fairies has happened. My home world, Empyrea, is fighting a terrible war with the forces of Despair. I would send you to Empyrea right away, but my spiral key was stolen by a horrible creature, the Mud Monster! He lives in the Dark Cave. Go get the Empyrea Spiral Key from him, then come back to me."

Mud Monster: 10,000 Health, Balance, no minions. "Has that Seraph sent you here? Time for you to take a swim in the Mud!"

Mud Monster: "Ooh, that hurt! Take the key to your Seraph!"

Lady Orial: "Oh, thank you young Wizard!" "Now, with the Empyrea Spiral Key, I need you to go to Empyrea. Talk to my sister, Lady Dianna. She is in the Temple of the Triangle. She will tell you how to save Empyrea."

Lady Dianna: "And who are you?" "My sister sent you? At least she's helping us. Our world is fighting a war with the forces of Despair. Seraphs do not belong in the Hummers territory, but we all must unite to stop Despair. I need you to help us, but first, you need to be tested, to see if your strong enough. Go to the outer triangle of the temple, and defeat the Ice Fwanela. When your done, come back to me."

Ice Fwanela: 12,500 health, Ice, no minions. "You will freeze!"

Ice Fwanela: "I'm melting, I'm melting!"

Lady Dianna: "Hmm, the Ice Fwanela wasn't always that bright. There are plenty more of him, a whole species even. The Fwanelas live in the Ice Mountains, but their High Cliff Village got taken over by Despair. Now, you must finish your test. Go defeat the Storm Hummer, the Fire Bat, the Death Wyrm, the Myth Drake, the Life Sky Squid, and the Balance Bee. You will find the Storm Hummer and the Fire Bat in the same triangle as the Ice Fwanela. The Death Wyrm, Myth Drake, and Life Sky Squid can be found in the inner triangle. The Balance Bee can be found in the Center Chamber. When you finish defeating all of them, talk to the Hummer King, Opal RedSun, in the Empyreana."

Storm Hummer: 12,000 health, Storm, "How shocking!"
Fire Bat: 12,100 health, Fire, "I love my meet over cooked!"
Death Wyrm: 12,300 health, Death,"I will use your bones as tooth-picks!"
Myth Drake: 12,250 health, Myth "You will soon be a myth!"
Life Sky Squid: Friend "Don't fight me, just go to the Bee!"
Balance Bee: 12,350 health, Balance, "Buzzzzz!"

That's all for today! It will be updated soon!

-Nick

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
1
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
There should be a world based on myth because a lot of the worlds have schools based on them
Ex:
Krok:
Marleybone:
Mooshu:
Dragonspyre:

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
28
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
I like that some of these are actually part of the game now Good job KI you listen to us.

I was thinking because the gobblers in wizard city said their home was invaded

Maybe a world with an icy sort of Christmassy feeling with penguins and icy ponds

A jungle Caribbean sort if them maybe

A world where one of the followers of mailstare took over because they think they are following in his foot steps XD that one is a little far fetched but I bet KI will make it good

A world where like Marley bone but with Cats and they are at war with Marley bone and the wizard has to try to stop the war and make peace (like in Mooshu).

I could probably think of some more but that's just what I can think of in like 2 minuets tops so.

Haley Moonshard lvl 59
Jessica Mistcloud lvl 15

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
58
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
I think you should put in like fire ice storm balance myth life death worlds!

Delver
Dec 17, 2010
227
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
Now I will put the Main Story-Line Quests for Empyrea. Enjoy! (I will be putting more quests by quoting the previous quest, please don't not say "let me finish for you" because I want to make up the quest MYSELF. Thanks!)

Headmaster Tutorial Tip: "Young Wizard, please come to my office at once. Something strange is happening in Empyrea."

Headmaster Ambrose: "Thank you for coming, Young Wizard. Lady Orial, the Seraph in Unicorn Way, has told me dire news from Empyrea. Please go speak with her at once."

Lady Orial: "Young Wizard, thank you for coming. Your aid is truly helpful. I remember when you first saved my fairies. But that was a long time ago, and something much worse than Dark Fairies has happened. My home world, Empyrea, is fighting a terrible war with the forces of Despair. I would send you to Empyrea right away, but my spiral key was stolen by a horrible creature, the Mud Monster! He lives in the Dark Cave. Go get the Empyrea Spiral Key from him, then come back to me."

Mud Monster: 10,000 Health, Balance, no minions. "Has that Seraph sent you here? Time for you to take a swim in the Mud!"

Mud Monster: "Ooh, that hurt! Take the key to your Seraph!"

Lady Orial: "Oh, thank you young Wizard!" "Now, with the Empyrea Spiral Key, I need you to go to Empyrea. Talk to my sister, Lady Dianna. She is in the Temple of the Triangle. She will tell you how to save Empyrea."

Lady Dianna: "And who are you?" "My sister sent you? At least she's helping us. Our world is fighting a war with the forces of Despair. Seraphs do not belong in the Hummers territory, but we all must unite to stop Despair. I need you to help us, but first, you need to be tested, to see if your strong enough. Go to the outer triangle of the temple, and defeat the Ice Fwanela. When your done, come back to me."

Ice Fwanela: 12,500 health, Ice, no minions. "You will freeze!"

Ice Fwanela: "I'm melting, I'm melting!"

Lady Dianna: "Hmm, the Ice Fwanela wasn't always that bright. There are plenty more of him, a whole species even. The Fwanelas live in the Ice Mountains, but their High Cliff Village got taken over by Despair. Now, you must finish your test. Go defeat the Storm Hummer, the Fire Bat, the Death Wyrm, the Myth Drake, the Life Sky Squid, and the Balance Bee. You will find the Storm Hummer and the Fire Bat in the same triangle as the Ice Fwanela. The Death Wyrm, Myth Drake, and Life Sky Squid can be found in the inner triangle. The Balance Bee can be found in the Center Chamber. When you finish defeating all of them, talk to the Hummer King, Opal RedSun, in the Empyreana."

Storm Hummer: 12,000 health, Storm, "How shocking!"
Fire Bat: 12,100 health, Fire, "I love my meet over cooked!"
Death Wyrm: 12,300 health, Death,"I will use your bones as tooth-picks!"
Myth Drake: 12,250 health, Myth "You will soon be a myth!"
Life Sky Squid: Friend "Don't fight me, just go to the Bee!"
Balance Bee: 12,350 health, Balance, "Buzzzzz!"

That's all for today! It will be updated soon!

-Nick
Balance Bee: "Buzzzzz!"

Narrator: "Now that you've defeated them all, you should go talk with Opal RedSun."

Opal RedSun: "Hello! Welcome to the arena of Empyrea, the Empyreana. Lady Diana has told me allot about you. If you truly are to help us, you will need to get to the heart of the Despair forces, the Despair Palace. The Despair Forces built their palace and city in the Crystalline Tranindra, a place that channels all the Empyrean Magic. Because they have control of the Crystalline Tranindra, they are very powerful. Please go speak with my adviser, Brando FlowerDrinker, he will tell you the how to get to the Despair Palace."

Brando FlowerDrinker: "King Opal told me you were coming. The path to the Despair Palace is very difficult. You must go to the Sun Set Beach, and cross the Sun Set Sea, which will lead you to the Pintal Island. There, you must cross the Forest of Time, climb up to the High Cliff Village, cross the Dark Forest, and go to the Frosted Coast. Then, you must cross the Star Light Sea, into the Cloud Sea, and to the Seraph Kingdom, which was taken over by Despair. In the Seraph Kingdom, you must use the Vontala Hoxulp, and use it to travel to the Crystalline Tranindra. But now you must face the reality of the problem. No Pirates come to Empyrea, as they are afraid the Storm Gates are controlled by Despair. With no ships to help you cross the Sun Set Sea, you must find a way to cross it yourself. The carpenter of our kingdom, Tyont BuildingMaster, can help you."

Tyont Building Master: "Hello, do you need anything built? A boat? I've not made one in a long time. I need you to collect wood from the overgrown garden in the Temple of the Triangle, and defeat some Iron Thorns. Then, travel to Avalon, and get me some pixie dust, so we can make the ship fly."

Narrator: "Once you finish collecting everything, you notice that you are starting to feel a bit lighter, maybe the pixie dust is already activating?"

Tyont BuildingMaster: "Back so soon, I see! Well, take the wood, iron, and pixie dust to the Cave of Forging. I've not been to that cave in a long time, so you might have to 'get rid' of any occupants."

Rock Monster: 15,000 health, Life, two Myth Minions. "I want this cave for ME, not YOU!"

Rock Monster: "OW! Leave me alone!"

Narrator: "You place the wood, iron, and pixie dust into a burning flame. Suddenly, magic flows form the flame, out of the cave, forming a ship."

Tyont BuildingMaster: "Excellent Job! Now, use the ship to cross the Sun Set Sea. Talk to Sharazize MixingFace. He will guide you though the Pintal Island."

That's all for now!

-Nick

Mastermind
Apr 29, 2012
315
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
IceWarlord1380 on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
P.S. This will be like Kingsisle advertising this so thumbs up ^3

Welcome to Yago!

Yago is a small set of islands off the coast of Firecat Alley! These small islands are home to the Helephant, Oni, and much more.

Yago's Dusk Sky has earned it a reputation as "The Autumn Oasis" as of its small islands with oasis's. Now Falmea is sending you to Yago in order to collect clues for her "Yago Tour Program" though after her fail at a Zafarian Tour Program this kind of Tour only has a few volunteers.

Now the students have been mistaken for Yago Residents and are now forced to complete the Five Tests of the Sun.

**Note you must be a minimum of level 35 to enter Yago**

New Dungeons:

With the Yago update comes new Dungeons for levels ranging from 35-95.

Dark Dusk Fields is for levels 35 and higher, this will test each students wit by facing tricky bosses.

Fire Tower is for levels 50 and higher, this will test each students mind by solving a bunch of puzzles.

Solar City is for levels 70 and higher, this will test each students strength by facing cheating bosses.

Crimson Palace is for levels 80 and higher, this will test each students loyalty by helping a few Yagos.

Wraith Field is for levels 95 and higher, this will test each students determination with something secret...

PvP Updates

Your messages have been answered and now we have changed some gear and spells to fit PvP!

-The Piranha Pet has lost it's OP image and now has a pedigree of 54 and has lost some talents.
-Pets now have a higher chance of getting Level 10+ Talents.
-Tournaments now have a larger set of brackets.

Extra Updates

Gear:

Hades gear now has pierce ranging from 10-15 pierce
Hades gear now has critical ranging from 70-130
Aquila Crafted gear now gives universal and resist to two extra school (example: 10% resist, 10% fire resist, 10% storm resist).
Wraith Fields gives some new gear that will be very helpful...

Badges:

Ever taken zero damage with shields, weakness, and resist? There's a badge for that now!

Extra:

Yago comes with a new Zeke quest: "Those Onis!"
Yago comes with a few new crafted spells, "Epic (Sun), Polymorph Oni (Moon), and Evolve (Star).
You might want to check what's happening in the Wizard City Library (NOT THE LOST PAGES)

Well tell me what you think.
Welcome to Nelgoto! This is a land full of wizards with a total of 7 new schools, including the 7 Ravenwood schools, 7 Wysteria schools, 3 astral and shadow school! But for a place with 25 types of magic, no-one can just go wandering around with a danger of unleashing the most powerful forces in the spiral.

When Merle suspects something evil going on in Nelgoto, he sends his finest wizards to take part in the 'Job Interview' to make it into the school for the best of the best of wizards. The competition is grueling, and only 10 out of the 100 that compete every month make it to the 'Test of Determination' which consists of fighting the best duelist in all of Nelgoto. Only the few people that survive can begin the hard every day life of being a student at Nelgoto. Merle sends 2 of his finest students, you and a conjurer called Adam LegendBreath, accompanied by Morganthe's only shadow student, Elissa WebDancer.

If you get in, then you must go undercover and track down any suspicious activity.

The New Schools:

Lavamancy - The art of being bright and memorable, yet smooth and destructive as well.
Aquamancy - The power of water, that keeps all things alive, yet can destroy in the form of floods.
Electromancy - This is the way that storms can be swift and minor or be long and powerful.
Geomancy - Geomancers are stable and strong, with powerful spells, but can still be taken by surprise.
Chloromancy - The art of beauty and plants, but can still use thorns and ivy if needed.
Phobomancy - The power of fear and evil, being able to manipulate the actions, minds and thoughts of others.
Diversomancy - These wizards are about being different, but finding similarities and using them against others.

Crown Prices:

Campus Grounds, The Dorms & School of Lava - 3 zones for 2,100 crowns.
School of Water, School of Electricity & School of Stone - 3 zones for 2,100 crowns.
School of Flowers, School of Fear & School of Diversity - 3 zones for 2,100 crowns.
Temple of Ravenwood & Temple of Pigswick - 2 zones for 1,900 crowns.
Realm of Astral Lands - 1 zone for 1,900 crowns.
Lair of Shadow & Council of Light - 2 zones for 1,900 crowns.
Void of the Magics - 1 zone for 2,000 crowns.

You could purchase this entire world for 14,000 crowns.

I'll finish this post later

Mastermind
Apr 29, 2012
315
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
Okay, so:

Requirements:

You must be of level 100 or higher.
You must have completed the world of Khrysalis.
You must go to Dworgyn to get a quest called 'Got what it takes?'.

Updates:

Zeke gives a new quest called 'My Wand's Gone!'.
There will be a new fire, storm and myth craftable spell in Nelgoto.
If you're level 100 or higher, talk to Diego Santiego Quaquirez the Third for a guide to shadow magic.
If you're level 50 or higher, talk to Lydia to get a quest called 'Yestermorrow Paradox'.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
12
Re: What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
You Should Make a World Of Ice,Snow, And Frost Called -Polaris- where most enemies are ice enemies and there is a Volcano that will erupt and melt and burn Polaris Because Of the "3rd New Villian" Put a Curse on it. You have To Find The Princess Of Polaris so she can stop the eruption. But to Do that you have to Find her castle. so you go to SnowShroud Plaza and talk to a Arctic Wolf to tell him where the castle is so he tells you he dosnt know but you can find clues. so you fight snow birds and collect information and they tell you the master knows something. so you go into a tower and fight enemies and get to the master wich is a Phoenix. he is Rank 13 Ice Boss. after you fight him. he gives you a map to the Hidden Grove so You say the magic words to the hidden grove and you talk to this Snowman and he Tells you there was a door in the center of the grove but it dissapeared. you fight 3 rank 13 bosses and they are all Frost owls. each owl gives mirror peice. then you fight a Ice Vampire and he tells you where a witch is to form the mirror together. you find the witch and she tells you the words said in the mirror to reappear the door. the door is a dungeon and so defeat a boss and he tells you where the castle is. you go to castle and its frozen. you do this whole other place and get a poison to melt it. then you need key to unlock the door. you go to the SnowField Of Despair,
and fight these monsters and all this other stuff. then you go through a dungeon. its a mountain and holds the castle's key at the top. you go all the way back to the castle and unlock it. You go through the castle wich is the last dungeon. you go through 7 rooms with one rank 14 boss on each room. you go to the top of the castle on the balcony with the volcano erupting and a dark red sky. and the last boss is the princess is possesed by a dark spirit. You Fight Her and She is a Rank 15 Ice Boss. and once you defeat her she saves polaris. You Go to Polaris Level 110 after Khrysalis-End