Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell ideas that the wizard101 creators WILL c

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
storm should get a sea dragon spell. it suits storm perfectly a sea dragon is very strong and i do not mean the pet. i mean that there should be a spell some what related to a sea dragon and it would be a grea spell i am sure many storm players will be very happy with such a spell so please try and make a spell like this

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Do wizards have anything like coffe only more powerful? if so I think these people have had a little to much of it

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Hey guys if you stop to read this idea thanks anyway i hate how death is always getting the weak spells i mean bone dragon yea? i mean i know that they are weak because they heal but anyway this is my idea.

Pips: 9

Name: Hades or King of Death

Damage: Around 950- 1100

Effect: Adds Stun and Removes 1 sword or protective sheild All eniemes 25% converted to health.

Animation: It will be like storm lord but a black ground will appear with broken pillars and dead grass and skulls, few gravestones and there will be giant obsidian or black throne where a giant man like storm lord is sitting ( Hades greek god of death) he is dressed in black and when he attacks he moves his hand and draws the life from the person or monster and gives to you.

Ok thanks for reading reply this if you think its awesome or somin to get kingsisle to consider it thanks guy! :)

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Wackyantman10 wrote:
sry wizard101 creators for all the hard work you will be doing if you choose to make these cards into the game ( plz do though!! ) anyways here you may talk about cards that you feel like they would be so cool to add to the game i have an idea that i would REALLY REALLY like to be added to the game.

critical monsters
myth
summons super duper powerful minions
pips: x ( 1 pip a baby stormzilla, school: myth ( of course ),spells: all spells from all schools that are 3 pips and below, size: about 6 inches tall.) ( 2 pips a shadow in the ground,school: same as the baby stormzilla,spells: locust swarm, humongofrog, sprite,spirit armor,fire elf,wild bolt ( with 5% accuracy ),vampire,beguile, and hydra, size:slightly shorter than you.) ( and finally 3 pips malistaire, school: myth, spells: every spell but wild bolt, size: the same size he is when you face him in his lair. )
lvl that you learn this spell: for myth wizards: lvl 25, for other wizards: lvl 50 ( must have 3 training points )
when you can use it: anytime in battle but in pvp
power pip% chance for minions: for first minion 10%, for second minion 49%, and for the last minion 99%
what bad guys you get the treasure card from: only if you beat malistaire ( in his lair )
% chance that you get it from malistaire: 19%

there PLZ add that to the game if you do sry for the hard work but before you put this in the game i need 2 moderator's approval that they will do this those moderators will be Proffeser Greyrose ( sry if i spelled proffeser wrong idk how to spell it ) and my very own teacher who i surprisingly can easly put up with his rudeness ( no offense ) Cyrus Drake! plz respond if you will put these in the game p.s i LOVE wizard101 thank you goodnight.

Can maybe Wiz101 add in a Witch spell for Death? It might be cool. I don't know the animation, but what I can think up is:

When the spell is cast, the dueling circle area suddenly turns black. You hear some raspy, evil echoing laughter (after all evil witches laugh like that). Then out of the shadows you see a witch doing whatever a witch is supposed to do. She stops laughing and sees you (the target). I don't know how to make her attack, but maybe she mixes up a strange poisonous potion and throws it at you? When the flask or whatever holds the potion breaks or shatters on impact the witch disappears and a huge flash of mist-green light bursts out of the target, and the damage is applied or a DoT aura is formed. It will be really cool!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Wait by "Kingsisle Will make these spells" do you mean that as a threat? They dont respond well to threats. What were you going to do anyway, sue them? That would surely go down in history as one of the stupidest lawsuits of all time

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
I GOTG ONE FOR EVERY SCHOOL!

BALANCE: Balance BLade Wielder-700 to all plus 200 for evey blance blade you have.
effect: if you have balance blade or bladestorm or both it takes that blade from you like normally and gets it in real time and slashes to enemies of your chosing with it/them
accuracy:85%
PIPS: 8

FIRE: Flame Core-
effect: Something like power nova just a little more on the fire side is spotted coming from the battlefield then more come depending on how many enemies there are then it hits them and they take 1200 over 3 turns
accuracy:65%
pips:8

ICE: Blizzard colossus-700 to all
effect: a colossus comes and it has ice spikes and a blizzard comes and as each giant piece of sleet comes he waves his sword at each enemy.
accuracy:85

Storm: Thunder Storm-1400 to all
effect:clouds come and waves like tempest are on the grounds then lighting links the sky and ground together and hits all enemies and stunning then for every blade you had when used.
accuracy:65

Myth: Orthuros Pack-400 to 600 to all
effect:An orhorus smaller then normal howls and makes more come and they bite all players 2 times like then normal one.

Death: Undead Army
effect: A Wraith, Ghoul, Scarecrow, and Banshee all appear and take 1200 from all and heal 3/4 of it to all.

Life: Natures Healing, Natural Order, Natures Purest
note: ya ya ya i know hey this isnt fair I'm not life but life reeally does need attacking cards and they arent as strong
effect 1: A giant forest appears and green lights come from everything surrounding the users team and healing 100 and armor 700
effect 2: When you use it nothing happens except everyone is surrounded my flowers on your team, then when anyone is attacked they show centaur and satyrs and sprites and natures wraths come out and tackle all enemies for 1000
effect 3: Basiccall the first to combined all teammates healed 1200 shielded 800 and enemies attacked with 700, call it a major game changer.

I'm so very sorry, but this storm spell is just too much.

I think we need another Healing Spell!

Bartleby
Accuracy: 85%
Pips: 4
Effect: 1200 to all friends.
Looks Like: Bartleby Pops out of the ground and his roots grab you and however many friends you have with you, and give you 1200 health each.

I also have a myth spell, since we haven't had any Per Pip spells.

Half-Blood
Accuracy: 75%
Pips: X
Effect: 120 Per Pip
Looks Like: A confused wizard pops out with a sword and slashes your enemy however many pips you have. (If you have 8 pips, He'll slash 8 times) 120 Per Pip spell. :)

Hope you like this, teachers!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ice: hypothermia: freezes off all oponents shields and blades (to all enemies) five pips.
ice:Polar bear: 700-800 damage, nine pips
fire: melt: melts all weakness and hexes (to all friends) five pips
fire: Flaming Cheetah: 70 and 550 to all enemies nine pips
storm: eye of the storm: all enemies' spells reversed (they hurt or hex themselves, put blades and healing on you) five pips
storm: sting ray: 900-1010 damage, nine pips
more to come later

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Here are some spells that the wizard101 peeps might make:
Balance: Sand person
Shows a sand person making a tornado with his hands and floating to all ememies.
Damage: 900-950

Fire: Lava Crack
Kinda like earthquake but lava under it and all ememies
Damage: 850-900+ 200 for 3 rounds

Ice: Ultimimate Colossus
Same movement as the old one and at the end it says "I will getcha again!".
Damage: 905-930 and +100 for 3 rounds

Storm: Lighting Monster
Strikes every second and keeps moving alot and shocks all ememies
Damage: 1000-1050

Death: Dancing Zombie
Dances weird and it damages all ememies because its damaging dance.
Damage: 850-902 +200 for 3 rounds

Myth: Goblin
Runs very freakish and makes the ground shake and damages all ememies
Damage:800-900

Life: Wind talking
Wind talks to you for 5 seconds and when done it becomes a leaf monster and hits you
Damage: 800-810

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I might have a few ideas,

First off, Fire

Super scald: Does 200% more then the origional scald.
Chance% 70
Pips: 7

Next up: Balance

Anubis: does 900 to one target and a 1000 after damage
Chance% 80
Pips: 6

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Oscarjoe123 wrote:

I think we need another Healing Spell!

Bartleby
Accuracy: 85%
Pips: 4
Effect: 1200 to all friends.
Looks Like: Bartleby Pops out of the ground and his roots grab you and however many friends you have with you, and give you 1200 health each.

Ummmm.... We have that now. kinda. You never seen Rebirth?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Oh. Or ice has a yeti. They need a per pip spell. Seriously. like 90 per pip or something?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
magicintheair wrote:
Oh. Or ice has a yeti. They need a per pip spell. Seriously. like 90 per pip or something?

They have an X-pip spell. Ice armor.

Seriously guys, this thread is two years old now.

Perhaps it is time to move on to one of the more recent (and quite numerous) spell-idea threads?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Life- Mother nature cry - Damage 500 remove shields and heal allies 110 per pip + damage to all enemies - A helpless deer appears and attempts to attack the enemy only removing the enemies shields suddenly Gaia appears and lends the deer power the deer's horns grow dramatically the deer charges at all enemies after the attack Gaia heals all friends like a dryad. Hope this becomes a spell in the game. P.S. I am a level 53 Life Artur Dreamcaster :D .

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Because tje new realese of zafaria and level 68 spells, here is a storm level 78 spell.

Storm warrior- 1290-1370 and -60% to next 3 attacks.
10 pips

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I think there should be a death spell called Thanatos. For people who know who he is, good for you! But people who don't, he's the secondary god of death in Greek and Roman mythology. Anyways he would look a little like wraith but instead of sucking the life he would stab his sceptor into the enemies and blue light will shoot out of the end and hit all the friends. The damage is 1000 to all ememies for three rounds and half to all friends for three rounds. The lvl would be 78 and you would have to go to Zafaria to defeat a boss to get it. Just a thought, plz comment. :) :D

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Wackyantman10 wrote:
RED ALERT RED ALERTNEW SPELL IDEA APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school:fire
spells name:volcano eruption
what the spell does:700+1200 damage to all enemys over 3 rounds
allowed in pvp? no
what the spell looks like when used:a rumbling takes place and an earthquake then the grould splits and a volcano appears in the center of the battlefield next it shakes and then BOOM!! it erupts ( idk if i spelled erupt or eruption right ) the lava comes landing down on the enemy it is repeated on each foe erupts hits erupts hits on every foe
accuracy: 70% ( 5% less than normal fire attacks )
volcano size: 50 feet tall

the end i think
Timothy BattleWielder magus conjurer lvl 36

Congrats, your idea got created witha few changes.

Defender
May 21, 2011
Wackyantman10 wrote:
RED ALERT RED ALERTNEW SPELL IDEA APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school:fire
spells name:volcano eruption
what the spell does:700+1200 damage to all enemys over 3 rounds
allowed in pvp? no
what the spell looks like when used:a rumbling takes place and an earthquake then the grould splits and a volcano appears in the center of the battlefield next it shakes and then BOOM!! it erupts ( idk if i spelled erupt or eruption right ) the lava comes landing down on the enemy it is repeated on each foe erupts hits erupts hits on every foe
accuracy: 70% ( 5% less than normal fire attacks )
volcano size: 50 feet tall

the end i think
Timothy BattleWielder magus conjurer lvl 36

OMG this spell was made!!! new lvl sixth tea eighth spell nice work! XD

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
I think that there should be new cards for level thrities. Here are some ideas for the cards.

Fire- Lava Flow 90+480 attack over 3 turns- A volcano should appear. It should look like it will erupt. It erupts and lava shoots out and flows into ALL enemies. It also should put the spell fire trap on all enemies too.

Storm-Tsunami 500 attack to all enemies- There should be an ocean and then storm clouds roll in and a huge wave hits all enemies.

Ice-Monster Trees 435 attack and stun to one enemy-A forest appears. It is winter so the trees and ground is snowcapped. Suddenly on one tree an evil face appears. The tree starts moving. Soon a bunch of other trees start moving and they grow evil faces too. Then they start running at the enemy and start whipping snow at the enemy. The enemy then gets stunned.

Balance-Isis 300 attack 150 heal- Since Balance is based on Egyptian and Krokotopian mythology the Egyptian goddess Isis should be a card. Since Ra is a card, Isis should be too. Isis should appear in a desert. She should face the enemy and start chanting words in another language. (The words should be like the sound a seraph would make) Then orange light hits the enemy and green light surronds you and heals you 150.

Life-Venus Fly Trap 300 attack- A whole bunch of green thorny vines should appear. Then a huge venus fly trap appears and it silently moves closer to the enemy and then.....attacks!

Myth-Ancient Warrior 450 Attack- A Spartan like warrior appears. It is brightly dressed in golden armor and has a steel sword and a shield with Medusa's head on it. The warrior should slash the enemy with its sword.

Death-Werewolf 420 attack 210 health- A full moon pops up in the background. A werewolf angirly comes into view. It starts howling and like the banshee card something live an air wave shoots out of the mouth and hit the enemy. Health comes out of the enemy and healths the producer of the spell.

I hope you choose one of these (or all) to premiere on Wizard 101. If you choose a card of mine, contact me by sending my character something so I will know that you read this message. Please choose a spell of mine.

Thank you for your precious time, Nicholas Dunespear

"Keep the scale equal"- Nicholas Dunespear, Magus Sorceror

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Wackyantman10 wrote:
sry wizard101 creators for all the hard work you will be doing if you choose to make these cards into the game ( plz do though!! ) anyways here you may talk about cards that you feel like they would be so cool to add to the game i have an idea that i would REALLY REALLY like to be added to the game.

critical monsters
myth
summons super duper powerful minions
pips: x ( 1 pip a baby stormzilla, school: myth ( of course ),spells: all spells from all schools that are 3 pips and below, size: about 6 inches tall.) ( 2 pips a shadow in the ground,school: same as the baby stormzilla,spells: locust swarm, humongofrog, sprite,spirit armor,fire elf,wild bolt ( with 5% accuracy ),vampire,beguile, and hydra, size:slightly shorter than you.) ( and finally 3 pips malistaire, school: myth, spells: every spell but wild bolt, size: the same size he is when you face him in his lair. )
lvl that you learn this spell: for myth wizards: lvl 25, for other wizards: lvl 50 ( must have 3 training points )
when you can use it: anytime in battle but in pvp
power pip% chance for minions: for first minion 10%, for second minion 49%, and for the last minion 99%
what bad guys you get the treasure card from: only if you beat malistaire ( in his lair )
% chance that you get it from malistaire: 19%

there PLZ add that to the game if you do sry for the hard work but before you put this in the game i need 2 moderator's approval that they will do this those moderators will be Proffeser Greyrose ( sry if i spelled proffeser wrong idk how to spell it ) and my very own teacher who i surprisingly can easly put up with his rudeness ( no offense ) Cyrus Drake! plz respond if you will put these in the game p.s i LOVE wizard101 thank you goodnight.

Good Job!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Type:life

Dose: 5,099 for 10 rounds and steals all of there wards and selds and all of there cards! and gives friend 5,000 Healing for 5 rounds!

pips:5

it look like: a huge green bear geting out a small tree and grabs the ename troes it up in the are and it eats it and hafe the live and give to all friends. and then trows out the ename to its spot.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
a pet that will make the wizard get any heal wips near the wizard(10 feet away is good)a card that will last 4 rounds. :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
type:death

what it dose it brings any tipe of stron minon (like malistaire) forever when you enter a fight and you do this card you will have that minon when erver you enter a fight.

pips:7

lvl:37 and up

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
You know i would like to have (if they have lvl 78 spells all are 11 pips)

Life: Venus Flytrap- 650-725(damage to all) 450(health to all allies)
Death: Gargoyle- 675(All enemies) Half health to self
Storm: Electrical Wave- 900-1000(all enemies) + Remove all blades,traps etc
Myth: Bigfoot- 850-925(all enemies) -25% to next attack to enemy
Fire: Fire Cyclone- 325+600 (3 rounds to all) +30 general attack to all allies
Ice: Ice Age- 70(per pip over 3 rounds) -90% to self
Balance: Pharaoh- 750-850(Damage to all) -45% (to all enemies)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I have been thinking about ideas to make the game better, of course is doing good right now but there is something that called my attention.When I'm playing the game I like to have my own style, you know cool clothes to express my style, etc, but these clothes does not have enough stats for me to actually survive in battle of my level, so then i gotta change to my armor to get enough stats for my character.The problem with this is that i might have too many clothes and it becomes kinda hard to find the clothes i want to wear every time i want to switch from armor to style, not just that I might sell the clothes I wear either for style or for armor so i was thinking that maybe if you could separate those clothes to another place, like a second backpack or something, it would be easier for me to sell the clothes i don't want or need.Also it would be cool if you can just switch from armor to style with just one click, you know so you don't have to go trough every part and be clicking too much like when you are selecting the hat and then you got to go to the boots section to select the boots.My point is that having like a option where you can put your armor in one side and your good looking clothes on the other and then with just a click you can switch clothes like that i can go trough the whole spire looking the way i like it and then whenever i need to fight i can easily change to my armor, is not a big idea but it would be still cool that we could do that, Don't you think?.Please I would like to know what the other players think about my idea so i hope you answer me.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
the death shark will have some of it's skin chopped off and you can see some of it's bones and have it swimming in murky water and also a balence shark have a shark with a balence for it's back finn and it will levatate and it's tail will come around and bang it and will have a orb around the enemy and both spells do at least 408 to 450 sorry for the bad spelling