Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell ideas that the wizard101 creators WILL c

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
sry wizard101 creators for all the hard work you will be doing if you choose to make these cards into the game ( plz do though!! ) anyways here you may talk about cards that you feel like they would be so cool to add to the game i have an idea that i would REALLY REALLY like to be added to the game.

critical monsters
myth
summons super duper powerful minions
pips: x ( 1 pip a baby stormzilla, school: myth ( of course ),spells: all spells from all schools that are 3 pips and below, size: about 6 inches tall.) ( 2 pips a shadow in the ground,school: same as the baby stormzilla,spells: locust swarm, humongofrog, sprite,spirit armor,fire elf,wild bolt ( with 5% accuracy ),vampire,beguile, and hydra, size:slightly shorter than you.) ( and finally 3 pips malistaire, school: myth, spells: every spell but wild bolt, size: the same size he is when you face him in his lair. )
lvl that you learn this spell: for myth wizards: lvl 25, for other wizards: lvl 50 ( must have 3 training points )
when you can use it: anytime in battle but in pvp
power pip% chance for minions: for first minion 10%, for second minion 49%, and for the last minion 99%
what bad guys you get the treasure card from: only if you beat malistaire ( in his lair )
% chance that you get it from malistaire: 19%

there PLZ add that to the game if you do sry for the hard work but before you put this in the game i need 2 moderator's approval that they will do this those moderators will be Proffeser Greyrose ( sry if i spelled proffeser wrong idk how to spell it ) and my very own teacher who i surprisingly can easly put up with his rudeness ( no offense ) Cyrus Drake! plz respond if you will put these in the game p.s i LOVE wizard101 thank you goodnight.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
TY TY TY TY SO MUCH FOR PUTTING IT UP ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS WIZARD101!!!!!!! Ok anyways i should have said this in my first message anyways i actually just want a moderator to respond to my first/ this message it would just be SOOOOOOOO COOL FOR ME ( I AM A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE FAN OF WIZARD101 ) but if you moderators do agree to put the spell in the game just plz say so in your reply. thats not the main part of this message the main part is i have a new spell idea again this time its for my secondary school ( sry death school but i like fire better thats why i will come up with a fire spell next but death you might be 2nd to last oh well even though death you are my third school when i'm getting crwons i'll take back my training points and be fire too ;P so take that death! ) sry sometimes i do that lol anyways heres that new spell idea

storm destructo
pips:8
what it does:600-1200 to all enemys and puts storm trap on all of them
cannot be used in pvp because:would be unfair to weaker wizards
accuracy:65%
school:storm
what it looks like: there is a city and then a storm comes and a storm monster it formed out of half visible clouds the storm monster swipes at the city with its huge claws then the city is destroyed the monster goes hahahahahahahhah ( in a deep voice ) and then goes like huh? and looks at the wizards it is supposed to hit and swipes at one then he moves on and swipes at the other wizards

glad i got that out of my head well cya

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
RED ALERT RED ALERTNEW SPELL IDEA APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school:fire
spells name:volcano eruption
what the spell does:700+1200 damage to all enemys over 3 rounds
allowed in pvp? no
what the spell looks like when used:a rumbling takes place and an earthquake then the grould splits and a volcano appears in the center of the battlefield next it shakes and then BOOM!! it erupts ( idk if i spelled erupt or eruption right ) the lava comes landing down on the enemy it is repeated on each foe erupts hits erupts hits on every foe
accuracy: 70% ( 5% less than normal fire attacks )
volcano size: 50 feet tall

the end i think
Timothy BattleWielder magus conjurer lvl 36

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Ok its been a while since i posted so heres my new death spell idea and its so powerful that you will need a lot of pips

spells name: dark death

damage it does: 1,670

pips you'll need to cast it: 10

what it looks like: a frost giant and a dark figure fighting each other dark figure defeats the frost giant ( no offense to ice wizards ) dark figure looks at opponent and slashes opponent with hand.

accuracy: 65%

Ok thats it peace out
Timothy BattleWielder lvl 38 conjurer

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Death needs a spell like windstorm.

Name: Famine
Pips: 2
Effect: +20% next Death attack to all Enemies

Also a per pip spell would be cool.

Name: Graveyard
Pips: X
Damage: 80 per pip to all enemies
Effect: Gravestone pops up in front of each enemy and skeletal hands come out of the earth and shock/attack the enemy

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
StaticFX wrote:
Death needs a spell like windstorm.

Name: Famine
Pips: 2
Effect: +20% next Death attack to all Enemies

Also a per pip spell would be cool.

Name: Graveyard
Pips: X
Damage: 80 per pip to all enemies
Effect: Gravestone pops up in front of each enemy and skeletal hands come out of the earth and shock/attack the enemy
I think Famine is copying windstorm unless there was a move for every school that does that except the whatever school it is its that trap, thats copying, but i like your second idea my only concern is that the grave stone is copying wraith and ghoul i pay close attension to everything in wizard101. Other than that they're awesome. And one more thing i had this topic for like a month AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE OTHER THAN ME WHO'S POSTED ON IT COME ON PPL LET OUT YOUR CRAZYEST IDEAS!

keep posting
TimothyBattleWielder lvl 38 conjurer

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009

alex ghostflame lvl 48 death

school spell=Death spell
name=Darkness or dark night
effect=it gives a a darkness shield to all team and it give a minus 20 accuracy to all enemies "like the enemy cant see throw the dark and the dark is shielding them"
pips=4how to get spell fight a new boss in the gate at the end of hunted cave quest is given by sub-death teacher
lvl for spell=??

Defender
May 11, 2009
um ok i dont like the original idea but i have a spell or two i have been thinking about

i am fire but this popped in my brain

School Myth
Spell: Griffin
description: it comes flying in yelling like an eagle, cliff comes up, it lands on it, the attack, it scratches first then pecks the enemy, so it is like a stronger minotaur, i'm not sure the attack points, or accuracy

i also think a spell for each school is to summon your teacher, like a minion, but only for like 3 rounds, and death cant be malistaire, because he is no longer the teacher so it will have to be dworngy or what ever his name is

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I GOTG ONE FOR EVERY SCHOOL!

BALANCE: Balance BLade Wielder-700 to all plus 200 for evey blance blade you have.
effect: if you have balance blade or bladestorm or both it takes that blade from you like normally and gets it in real time and slashes to enemies of your chosing with it/them
accuracy:85%
PIPS: 8

FIRE: Flame Core-
effect: Something like power nova just a little more on the fire side is spotted coming from the battlefield then more come depending on how many enemies there are then it hits them and they take 1200 over 3 turns

ICE: Blizzard colossus-700 to all
effect: a colossus comes and it has ice spikes and a blizzard comes and as each giant piece of sleet comes he waves his sword at each enemy.
accuracy:85

Storm: Thunder Storm-1400 to all
effect:clouds come and waves like tempest are on the grounds then lighting links the sky and ground together and hits all enemies and stunning then for every blade you had when used.
accuracy:65

Myth: Orthuros Pack-400 to 600 to all
effect:An orhorus smaller then normal howls and makes more come and they bite all players 2 times like then normal one.

Death: Undead Army
effect: A Wraith, Ghoul, Scarecrow, and Banshee all appear and take 1200 from all and heal 3/4 of it to all.

Life: Natures Healing, Natural Order, Natures Purest
note: ya ya ya i know hey this isnt fair I'm not life but life reeally does need attacking cards and they arent as strong
effect 1: A giant forest appears and green lights come from everything surrounding the users team and healing 100 and armor 700
effect 2: When you use it nothing happens except everyone is surrounded my flowers on your team, then when anyone is attacked they show centaur and satyrs and sprites and natures wraths come out and tackle all enemies for 1000
effect 3: Basiccall the first to combined all teammates healed 1200 shielded 800 and enemies attacked with 700, call it a major game changer.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
i think they should make robot cards. like i thoght that they should make a robot world with all robots after dragon spyer. SO i want to be able to use robot monsters so if they dont make a new world they should at least listen to their fans and make cool things that they think should be on this game! so i want new Robot Trading Cards. like you get them in that world and there could be a robot tree only in that world like when you get that scrap metle stuff you can make resipes for metal dudes. i just hope you replie. I AM I HUGE FAN WHO WANTS TO HAVE MORE AWESOME STUFF. ps one of the reasons i think you got BEST WIZARD GAME OF THE YEAR is because of the new stuff you awesome dudes make for your fans. PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY. I NEED NEW CARDS.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Wackyantman10 wrote:
TY TY TY TY SO MUCH FOR PUTTING IT UP ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS WIZARD101!!!!!!! Ok anyways i should have said this in my first message anyways i actually just want a moderator to respond to my first/ this message it would just be SOOOOOOOO COOL FOR ME ( I AM A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE FAN OF WIZARD101 ) but if you moderators do agree to put the spell in the game just plz say so in your reply. thats not the main part of this message the main part is i have a new spell idea again this time its for my secondary school ( sry death school but i like fire better thats why i will come up with a fire spell next but death you might be 2nd to last oh well even though death you are my third school when i'm getting crwons i'll take back my training points and be fire too ;P so take that death! ) sry sometimes i do that lol anyways heres that new spell idea

storm destructo
what it looks like: there is a city and then a storm comes and a storm monster it formed out of half visible clouds the storm monster swipes at the city with its huge claws then the city is destroyed the monster goes hahahahahahahhah ( in a deep voice ) and then goes like huh? and looks at the wizards it is supposed to hit and swipes at one then he moves on and swipes at the other wizards

wait wait your confusing me..... You said you'd be creating a fire spell but you just created a storm spell right there. You didn't tell us your secondary you just said sorry to death...... I have no idea what you said.....

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Wackyantman10 wrote:
TY TY TY TY SO MUCH FOR PUTTING IT UP ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS WIZARD101!!!!!!! Ok anyways i should have said this in my first message anyways i actually just want a moderator to respond to my first/ this message it would just be SOOOOOOOO COOL FOR ME ( I AM A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE FAN OF WIZARD101 ) but if you moderators do agree to put the spell in the game just plz say so in your reply. thats not the main part of this message the main part is i have a new spell idea again this time its for my secondary school fire here i go

storm destructo

wait wait your confusing me..... You said you'd be creating a fire spell but you just created a storm spell right there. You didn't tell us your secondary you just said sorry to death...... I have no idea what you said.....
Yea i just looked that over again and it seems like a two year old typing kinda lol, so i said that i would create a fire spell after this one actually and yea i didnt say my secondary school i just fixed it now

cya
TimothyBattleWielder

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
man this hasnt been posted on for a long time well i got a new idea for a spell

school:myth
name:sylvia
pips:5
effect:you summon sylvia as a minion
other details:none
other details not related to topic:i play toontown way more than wizard101 now.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
You want crazy? I can give you that. HEHEH!

Black Knight: Ice: Pips: 7: Accuracy: 100: Puts up a free elemental trap, elemental blade, ice trap, and ice blade on all enemies and you + team then does 1000-2000 ice damage: What does it look like?: Summons a huge knight in obsidian armor. The knight then with draws his spear, which is made also from obsidian but the blade is made out of the most sharpest ice! He then turns a lot and shockwaves come out of his spear, cause you and your friends to have blades and all of you foes to have traps on them! Then he jumps in the air and his spear stabs the ground, which then explode and hit your enemies with a massive ice explosion right under their feet!

This is my ice idea, they won't make it unable for arena, sadly. I went as crazy as anyone can go! I'll post my next idea as soon as one hits me!

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Ovelence wrote:

Black Knight: Ice: Pips: 7: Accuracy: 100: Puts up a free elemental trap, elemental blade, ice trap, and ice blade on all enemies and you + team then does 1000-2000 ice damage: What does it look like?: Summons a huge knight in obsidian armor. The knight then with draws his spear, which is made also from obsidian but the blade is made out of the most sharpest ice! He then turns a lot and shockwaves come out of his spear, cause you and your friends to have blades and all of you foes to have traps on them! Then he jumps in the air and his spear stabs the ground, which then explode and hit your enemies with a massive ice explosion right under their feet!

This is my ice idea, they won't make it unable for arena, sadly. I went as crazy as anyone can go! I'll post my next idea as soon as one hits me!

Fire idea hit my mind!

Boiling Slime: Fire: Pips: 7: Accuracy: 100: Does 2000 fire damage over three turns for all your foes: What does it look like? Summons a huge bubbling slime (Just a monster that's a blob of slime) that moves on the oppenents and boil them with it's slime.

Tah dah!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
My idea for each school at the end of Celestia would be:
Storm
Twister
Pips=X 95 per pip to all enemies.
70% accuracy
Appearance - A twister with lightning strikes in the middle swirls towards all enemies the size of a fourth of the field with buildings getting destroyed and people running.
Fire
Dragon Titan
Pips=X 120 per pip to all enemies over 3 rounds.
75% accuracy
Appearance - The huge Dragon Titan appears on his volcano and breathes fire on all enemies.
Ice
Avalanche
Pips=X 65 per pip to all enemies plus stun
80% accuracy
A huge pile of snow falls from a mountain and lands on the enemies.
Myth
Cerberus
Pips=X 1st hit 15 per pip 2nd hit 30 per pip 3rd hit 45 per pip to all enemies.
80% accuracy
Appearance - The 3 headed guard spots the enemy/ies and attacks guarding a gate behind him with dark gray rocks on the field and roars like Orthrus. Takes the whole field.
Death
Frankenstein
Pips=X 65 per pip steals half health to all enemies.
85% accuracy
Appearance - Dr.Frankenstein is in a lab that transports health from the enemy to you. Turns field into a laboratory.
Life
Live Vine
Pips=X 85 per pip to all enemies
Appearance - A forest field appears and the vines wip the enemies.
Balance
Hercules
Pips=9 650 to all enemies plus balance blade to all allies.
Appearance - Hercules is holding a planet and it falls and rolls into all enmies. then he turns back and gives everyone a balance blade.

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Ovelence wrote:

I said it wrong! It does everything, but 1,000-2,00 ice damage to all! I thought this thread was deleted I am so glad! Storm idea! :)

Lion Fish: Accuracy: 100%: Pips: 7: What does it do? 3,000 damage to all: What does it look like? Summons a lion fish with electricty flowing through it. It breathes out the electricity like a dragon and deals damage!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Lion Fish: Accuracy: 100%: Pips: 7: What does it do? 3,000 damage to all

Ok so, up to 4 enemies being hit, a 100% hit accuracy, for a possible total of 12,000 (3,000 times the 4 possible enemies, that's 12K) damage even without buffs?

Don't you think that's a bit much ?

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
name a new beggining pips 9 type fire 70fizzle damage 10,000 to all enemies level to get 45 training points 5 effect a giant fire appears and damages all enemies

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
leophanx wrote:
Lion Fish: Accuracy: 100%: Pips: 7: What does it do? 3,000 damage to all

Ok so, up to 4 enemies being hit, a 100% hit accuracy, for a possible total of 12,000 (3,000 times the 4 possible enemies, that's 12K) damage even without buffs?

Don't you think that's a bit much ?
i do not think so. michael sprite shard lvl47 master of fire.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
here's mine a huge bear
accuracy: 85%
pips: 3
what it does: a forest pops up and in the distance you can see a figure. the figure runs at you and when it's out of the forest you see it's a bear. the bear slashes you with its claws.The claws get stuck in your body and for three rounds it does damage. (like a fire elf)
hits: 100 first attack and 90 over 3 rounds.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok I have an AWESOME spell and you HAVE to be lvl 60 to get it. Ok,ok I AM SO excited! :D :D :D Ok, here goes:

Ultimate nightmare!
School: Death
pips: 9
What it does: Malistaire comes out and throws knives of EVIL at you! And then you explode and come back to life! And then you die again and come back again. Until you die again and then come back to life. Then malistaire teleports away!

OK the damage is HUGE! Get ready....

Damage: 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Ok that was genius. JK JK JK JK JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Death: Shadow Hound
8 pips
515-610 damage to one enemy
85% chance to hit
player casts it. a shadow veil appears with a shadowed out black dog. players then see's this dogs opposite side since the other is covered in a shadow and see's it is half skeleton. the dog howls like a banshee but sounds more like a wraith and shadows gather at the target and explode in a shadow plague. the target takes the damage and gets the poison spell on it.

Storm: Giant Squid
8 pips
1000-1300
70% chance of hit
player casts it. a giant wirl pool opens up in the ground. a pirate boat appears getting caught, following around in the wirl pool. a giant tentacle comes out and smacks the target. the hit destroys all positive charms on the target.

Fire: Magma Demon
8 pips
850-920
75% chance to hit
player casts it. a giant bubbling lava pit appears. the lava stirs around and then a lava bubble starts growing and a lava monster forms. it stands up and throws fire rocks at the target. the creature then takes a positive charm from the target and gives it to user.

Myth: Gargoyle
65, then 610
8 pips
80% chance to hit
player casts it. a small anceint garden appears. the moon comes out, the gargoyle statue moves and gets up and roars. it fly's up to the target and hits. it then goes back to the user and takes out a trap and returns to its rock state.

Life: Venus Flytrap
700 to all enemies
8 pips
90% chance of hiting
player casts it. a vine covered ground apperas. the vines move around and a huge venus flytrap appears and bites all enemies. vines then come from behind the plant and gives all frineds guiding light.

Ice: Polar Bear
710-805
8 pips
80% chance to hit
player casts it. a huge ice chunk appears over a frozen sea during a blizzard. out of the white frozen air a huge white as snow polar bear appears. it backs up to its hind legs and topples onto the target with its front paws and claws. after hit the target is then frozen and stunned for one turn.

Balance: Gryphon
710-805
8 pips
85% chance to hit
player casts it. a sandy dune appears. the sands shift around reveiling a legendary statue of a gryphon. its eyes glow bright yellow and it awakens it flys up and screeches and carries all of the sand from behind and charges into the target. taking everything and hiting the target. the target then gets a weakness and black mantle put on them.

i have thought about these for a year, always wanting to say these ideas for the 8 pip spells.i also have another idea for the death 8 pip.

Death: Black Widow
515-610
8 pips
85% chance to hit
player casts it. a huge graveyard appears. with dead trees around. the trees shake and a web forms over the trees behind the graves and a few eyes appear then five, then eight. until a huge black widow appears and run up the target and bites down on them. huge eight legs move and step on the graves as it attacks maing things shake. as it casts a shadow aura fills the grave yard as well. when target is hit an infect charm is put on.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
New spell for storm:

Storm Hawk

pips: 6
damage:1000
level: 45

animation: shows cage in a lab, then a purple bird busts out. It then shows the bird roar at the enimiy then lightning comes out of his wings and the sky. All the lightning then makes a ball of storm around the enemy, the ball gets small then a huga explosion of light occurs lightning then forms into 4 small balls of electric floats out and then slams into the enemy
BOOM

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
i got one for storm!!! it is not to powerful!

Storm spell- level 60
Damage- 850 and turn half into a shield for yourself. Shield blocks all schools of magic (ice, storm, fire etc.)
name- storm warrior
Effect: a big door appears, then all of a sudden, a giant warrior dressed in purple armor and a helmet covering his face, kicks open the giant door, creating dust everywhere. Then out of the dust the warrior walks out, points his sword at the enemy, and a giant shock comes out of his 1000 pound electrical sword. The explosion of smoke then blows up the enemy, 850 damage. Then, the warrior turns around and bows. And when he bows the shield appears, blocks 425 or whatever the resistance or boost damage is.

tell me how you liked it, i can make more! Leave a comment or quistion or just a friendly suggjestion. Key word is FRIENDLY! 8) :) :-)