Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell ideas that the wizard101 creators WILL c

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Ovelence wrote:
Ovelence wrote:
You want crazy? I can give you that. HEHEH!

Black Knight: Ice: Pips: 7: Accuracy: 100: Puts up a free elemental trap, elemental blade, ice trap, and ice blade on all enemies and you + team then does 1000-2000 ice damage: What does it look like?: Summons a huge knight in obsidian armor. The knight then with draws his spear, which is made also from obsidian but the blade is made out of the most sharpest ice! He then turns a lot and shockwaves come out of his spear, cause you and your friends to have blades and all of you foes to have traps on them! Then he jumps in the air and his spear stabs the ground, which then explode and hit your enemies with a massive ice explosion right under their feet!

This is my ice idea, they won't make it unable for arena, sadly. I went as crazy as anyone can go! I'll post my next idea as soon as one hits me!

Fire idea hit my mind!

Boiling Slime: Fire: Pips: 7: Accuracy: 100: Does 2000 fire damage over three turns for all your foes: What does it look like? Summons a huge bubbling slime (Just a monster that's a blob of slime) that moves on the oppenents and boil them with it's slime.

Tah dah!

YOU WANT CRAZY

TERRA COTTA [I just made that up right there and now]

now for the spell.

Forest Rage:550 to every body 9 pips Life
a Giant Plant monster shoots pea's[Knee Vine],Cactus thorns[Cactus thorn toes],Solar Beams[sun flower],and Watermelons![Water melon catapults made of vines every where]!.All these are on a part of a main monster

YOU STILL AINT THINK I CRAZY

SHALL POPI [I just made that up right there and now]

Thunder Orca Pack:1000 damage
A ton of Orcas split and two a peice bite the wizard target and shocking them with lightning at the end

NO THINK ME CRAZY

GALIO GALIO KAKAKAKAKAK [I just made that up right there and now]

Royal Army:1100 damage to one enemy Balance
A Battleship creates a bunch of catupults throwing FLAMING GOOP MIXED WITH GARBAGE at the enemy.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
One for each except life and myth.

storm
whirlpool: does 1200 to enimies and 400 to your team. puts fire and ice dispels and stuns. also puts trap dispel (getting to that later).

fire
fire golem: 880 damage to all and 150 damage over 3 rounds. puts attack dispel (getting to that too).

ice
ice cobra: 690 damage and puts blade dispel (be patient and wait). Gives whole team fire shields and removes enemies tower shields.

death
ghost ship: 640 damage to all and gives half damage as heal to whole team. gives enemies life and myth dispels and curse.

myth: dunno, maybe a griffen?

life: clueless

balance (this one is complicated)
the spiral: does 2 elemental attacks and one spirit, then balance, or vice versa. example: storm life and death, then balance. this is what each one does:

storm: 400 and stuns.

fire: 225 and 75 over 3 rounds and puts a smokescreen.

ice: 225 and gives your team tower shields.

death: 275 and puts infection on other team, heals whole team by 1/4 of the damage.

myth: 25 then 225, and removes 2 blades and 2 traps and 1 shield.

balance: (happens after the other 3) does 350 and puts a weakness and black mantle.

now we get to the other dispels from earlier:

blade dispel: blades not used on next attack. this dispel is not removed by a wand attack. if you do wand, it is removed, but another one is put on and you take as much damage as your wand did. (same goes for the next 2 dispels)

trap dispel: traps not used on next attack.

attack dispel: next attack fizzles.

ill post what they look like later

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
piedude4 wrote:
One for each except life and myth.

storm
whirlpool: does 1200 to enimies and 400 to your team. puts fire and ice dispels and stuns. also puts trap dispel (getting to that later).

fire
fire golem: 880 damage to all and 150 damage over 3 rounds. puts attack dispel (getting to that too).

ice
ice cobra: 690 damage and puts blade dispel (be patient and wait). Gives whole team fire shields and removes enemies tower shields.

death
ghost ship: 640 damage to all and gives half damage as heal to whole team. gives enemies life and myth dispels and curse.

myth: dunno, maybe a griffen?

life: clueless

balance (this one is complicated)
the spiral: does 2 elemental attacks and one spirit, then balance, or vice versa. example: storm life and death, then balance. this is what each one does:

storm: 400 and stuns.

fire: 225 and 75 over 3 rounds and puts a smokescreen.

ice: 225 and gives your team tower shields.

death: 275 and puts infection on other team, heals whole team by 1/4 of the damage.

myth: 25 then 225, and removes 2 blades and 2 traps and 1 shield.

life:250 and heals 100 to your team and another 150 over 3 rounds (sorry FORGOT ABOUT THE LIFE ATTACK )

balance: (happens after the other 3) does 350 and puts a weakness and black mantle.

now we get to the other dispels from earlier:

blade dispel: blades not used on next attack. this dispel is not removed by a wand attack. if you do wand, it is removed, but another one is put on and you take as much damage as your wand did. (same goes for the next 2 dispels)

trap dispel: traps not used on next attack.

attack dispel: next attack fizzles.

ill post what they look like later

Now here's what they look like: (all are global attacks)

Storm
Whirlpool: a huge whirlpool appears in the center of the field, with ships swirling down and being engulfed. The whirlpool rises above the players causing damage, then dries up. Left on the field are small pools of water, broken ship parts, and flopping fish. The fish's bounce around on to the players causing the stun.

Fire
Fire Golem: a volcano appears in the center. The ground starts to shake and a giant rock golem with lava in the cracks where to rocks meet climbs out of the volcano and crushes it, causing the ground to change into that of the fire dragon attack. The golem hits the ground and lava and rocks fly out and hit the players causing damage. The golem melts into a pile of lava and rock and explodes, causing the linger (150 damage over 3 rounds) and attack dispel.

Ice
Ice Cobra: a frozen cave appears with dead trees and snow around it. A hiss echos from the cave and 4 glowing red eyes appear in thee darkness of the cave. A giant cobra the same color as a snow serpent with 4 icicle spikes on its back slithers out. It hits the ground with its tail and 4 piles of snow fall from the trees. The 4 piles explode and 4 snow serpents come out like the snow serpent attack. They swirl around the enemies while the ice cobra yells at them like in the ice wayvern attack causing damage. After the attack it turns around and shoots out on of its four icicles at the first enemy, then the second one at the second enemy (hope you'll be able to do one icicle shot out for every enemy there) causing its after affects

Death
Ghost ship: a broken down ship appears through the fog, with a scarecrow as the mast. A bunch of lost souls, ghouls, banshees, and skeletal pirates are on the ship, with a wraith as the captain. The wraith captain points at the enemies and they jump of and attack (except for the captain) causing damage. During the attack the enemies start to glow and and souls come out from around you and go to wraith, forming a ball in his hand (like in his attack) (after the first enemy takes a hit, the souls just go into the ball instead of forming a new one). Then the wraith uses the ball to heal your team. Then the ship is engulfed in mist and disappears.

Myth
Griffen? dunno yet

Life
Miracle of Life?

Balance
The Spiral: The spiral of the battle field floats up and turns vertical ( instead of sideways its upright). The elemental symbols(storm fire and ice) appear on one side of the spiral and the spirit symbols(life death and myth) appear on the other side, with the balance symbol in the center, glowing. The three attacks that are going to hit light up. The spiral disappears and the attacks start.
What they look like:

Storm: a cloud that strikes you with lighting.

Fire: the ground opens up like in earthquake and fire comes out and burns you.

Ice: shards of ice start sticking out of the ground. They trap you in a circle, and then explode into pieces and then strike you (like in the centaur attack).

Death: hands stick out of the ground and a zombie holding a bone comes out of the ground, and throws a the bone like a boomerang, stealing life.

Myth: Don't know this one either, you decide.

Life: Dunno either, you decide on this one too.

Balance: (after the other 3) a temple with a judgement statue appears with moss all over it and the temple. A giant eyeball with wings like the statue in the balance house flies down and shoots a light brown glowing laser at you causing damage. Then the statue starts to crack. From the cracks comes out light, that surrounds you and causes the after affects.

If you look back in the quote i added the life for balance, sorry i forgot to add it.

The dispels look like weakness's except black. Blade has a sword, trap has a trap, and attack has a fist.

Hope you like my ideas, you can pick the pip amount , hope these ideas at least give you some other ideas Kingsisle :D

Richard Battleheart
Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
here one of my ideas!

Ether Beast
school is myth. Pip cost is 4. 80% accuracy. Does 250 life damage and 300 death damage, it looks like a seraph but the head is the head of a snake and holds in one hand an aarow and in the other hand a bow :D.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Wackyantman10 wrote:
sry wizard101 creators for all the hard work you will be doing if you choose to make these cards into the game ( plz do though!! ) anyways here you may talk about cards that you feel like they would be so cool to add to the game i have an idea that i would REALLY REALLY like to be added to the game.

critical monsters
myth
summons super duper powerful minions
pips: x ( 1 pip a baby stormzilla, school: myth ( of course ),spells: all spells from all schools that are 3 pips and below, size: about 6 inches tall.) ( 2 pips a shadow in the ground,school: same as the baby stormzilla,spells: locust swarm, humongofrog, sprite,spirit armor,fire elf,wild bolt ( with 5% accuracy ),vampire,beguile, and hydra, size:slightly shorter than you.) ( and finally 3 pips malistaire, school: myth, spells: every spell but wild bolt, size: the same size he is when you face him in his lair. )
lvl that you learn this spell: for myth wizards: lvl 25, for other wizards: lvl 50 ( must have 3 training points )
when you can use it: anytime in battle but in pvp
power pip% chance for minions: for first minion 10%, for second minion 49%, and for the last minion 99%
what bad guys you get the treasure card from: only if you beat malistaire ( in his lair )
% chance that you get it from malistaire: 19%

there PLZ add that to the game if you do sry for the hard work but before you put this in the game i need 2 moderator's approval that they will do this those moderators will be Proffeser Greyrose ( sry if i spelled proffeser wrong idk how to spell it ) and my very own teacher who i surprisingly can easly put up with his rudeness ( no offense ) Cyrus Drake! plz respond if you will put these in the game p.s i LOVE wizard101 thank you goodnight.
horrible idea dude, OVERPOWERED the stormzilla one would be cool but it'd need to be 4 pips and be a storm spell, the shadow in the ground, no, no, no, no, no, no, and malistare, THATS THE WORST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD THATS LIKE SUMMONING A GRAND FROM EVERY SCHOOL! AND YOU KILL HIM, only way shadow one could be ok is if you got it at level 101 when they make that

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Wackyantman10 wrote:
RED ALERT RED ALERTNEW SPELL IDEA APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school:fire
spells name:volcano eruption
what the spell does:700+1200 damage to all enemys over 3 rounds
allowed in pvp? no
what the spell looks like when used:a rumbling takes place and an earthquake then the grould splits and a volcano appears in the center of the battlefield next it shakes and then BOOM!! it erupts ( idk if i spelled erupt or eruption right ) the lava comes landing down on the enemy it is repeated on each foe erupts hits erupts hits on every foe
accuracy: 70% ( 5% less than normal fire attacks )
volcano size: 50 feet tall

the end i think
Timothy BattleWielder magus conjurer lvl 36
p.s. wild bolt is aloud in pvp sp why not these

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
StaticFX wrote:
Death needs a spell like windstorm.

Name: Famine
Pips: 2
Effect: +20% next Death attack to all Enemies

Also a per pip spell would be cool.

Name: Graveyard
Pips: X
Damage: 80 per pip to all enemies
Effect: Gravestone pops up in front of each enemy and skeletal hands come out of the earth and shock/attack the enemy
come on thats exactly what tempest does but the famine is a good idea, but how about instead of 20% to all enemies how about something like storms darkwind? 20% boost to all death attacks

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
I GOTG ONE FOR EVERY SCHOOL!

BALANCE: Balance BLade Wielder-700 to all plus 200 for evey blance blade you have.
effect: if you have balance blade or bladestorm or both it takes that blade from you like normally and gets it in real time and slashes to enemies of your chosing with it/them
accuracy:85%
PIPS: 8

FIRE: Flame Core-
effect: Something like power nova just a little more on the fire side is spotted coming from the battlefield then more come depending on how many enemies there are then it hits them and they take 1200 over 3 turns
accuracy:65%
pips:8

ICE: Blizzard colossus-700 to all
effect: a colossus comes and it has ice spikes and a blizzard comes and as each giant piece of sleet comes he waves his sword at each enemy.
accuracy:85

Storm: Thunder Storm-1400 to all
effect:clouds come and waves like tempest are on the grounds then lighting links the sky and ground together and hits all enemies and stunning then for every blade you had when used.
accuracy:65

Myth: Orthuros Pack-400 to 600 to all
effect:An orhorus smaller then normal howls and makes more come and they bite all players 2 times like then normal one.

Death: Undead Army
effect: A Wraith, Ghoul, Scarecrow, and Banshee all appear and take 1200 from all and heal 3/4 of it to all.

Life: Natures Healing, Natural Order, Natures Purest
note: ya ya ya i know hey this isnt fair I'm not life but life reeally does need attacking cards and they arent as strong
effect 1: A giant forest appears and green lights come from everything surrounding the users team and healing 100 and armor 700
effect 2: When you use it nothing happens except everyone is surrounded my flowers on your team, then when anyone is attacked they show centaur and satyrs and sprites and natures wraths come out and tackle all enemies for 1000
effect 3: Basiccall the first to combined all teammates healed 1200 shielded 800 and enemies attacked with 700, call it a major game changer.
dude thats worse then wackyantman10s ideas, WAY TOO OVERPOWERED W101 WILL NEVER MAKE THAT
oh and i guessing your death cause death does the least out of all schools and you made it do as much as the fire and heals 3/4, dude thats the worst idea i ever heard

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Ovelence wrote:
You want crazy? I can give you that. HEHEH!

Black Knight: Ice: Pips: 7: Accuracy: 100: Puts up a free elemental trap, elemental blade, ice trap, and ice blade on all enemies and you + team then does 1000-2000 ice damage: What does it look like?: Summons a huge knight in obsidian armor. The knight then with draws his spear, which is made also from obsidian but the blade is made out of the most sharpest ice! He then turns a lot and shockwaves come out of his spear, cause you and your friends to have blades and all of you foes to have traps on them! Then he jumps in the air and his spear stabs the ground, which then explode and hit your enemies with a massive ice explosion right under their feet!

This is my ice idea, they won't make it unable for arena, sadly. I went as crazy as anyone can go! I'll post my next idea as soon as one hits me!
your "crazy" posts are jokes right

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
lightning187 your ideas are good, everyones elses is horrible, i've read to the person with no begining and these are so bad i cant read anymore! but anyway here are 2 ideas

52: destroyed world a death type of darkwind, looks like: doom and gloom but pieces of floating earth that one would see after a small explosion, 100% accuracy 2 pips

58: specter, 650 damage and heals 50%, looks like: a bunch of skeleton hands come up then a giant specter appears, looking down, looks up, looks frightened by the enemy, worps in front of them drains them with its hand worps in front of the caster and heals 50% then it worps again and the spell is over, p.s. it hits all enemies

Survivor
May 09, 2010
for balance they need:
spirit minion( like spectral minion)
spirit blast( like spectral blast) 550 myth, 440 death, and 365 life
spirit hydra( like hydra) 190 myth death and life
also they should make a balance prism. because when i'm fighting balance i have to use storm and death. ( my other schools)

Survivor
May 16, 2010
I have the best idea for death a spell!

Name: Medusa
Type: Death lvl 60 spell
Pips: 8
Damage: 700 damage
Effect: broken pillars appear out of the ground and medusa slithers out and turns the enemy to stone then the stone then explodes.

i would love to see this spell in Wizard 101

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Wackyantman10 wrote:
Ok its been a while since i posted so heres my new death spell idea and its so powerful that you will need a lot of pips

spells name: dark death

damage it does: 1,670

pips you'll need to cast it: 10

what it looks like: a frost giant and a dark figure fighting each other dark figure defeats the frost giant ( no offense to ice wizards ) dark figure looks at opponent and slashes opponent with hand.

accuracy: 65%

Ok thats it peace out
Timothy BattleWielder lvl 38 conjurer

you can only have seven pips at a time

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Here's a new one

Shock
school: storm
pip cost: X
accuracy: 70%
type: damage
effect: 25 damage per pip and 330 damage over 3 rounds.
looks like: frost bite exept the ice is electricity

hope you guys liked it
Luke Legendwraith, level 44 conjurer

PS. it should be learned from a new trainer in celestia
PSS. the level it is learned is level 45+ only

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I think they need to make a myth minion card that summon as many minions as you want to times the amount of pips you have (max 3). And each one should look different. One a ninja pig, one a harpy, and one a griffin.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
card: the final judgement

description: nine golden judges fall from the sky and say you are juilty they then send out a huge blast of energy. it takes 50 health per pip

acuarucy: 85

damage: 300 per pip

pips: x

school: balance

level: 60

card: surge

description: lightnig strikes the caster and then they unleash all the storm power they can.i takes quarter health.

acuracy: 50

damage: 1500

pips: 7

school: storm

level: 60

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Life needs attacks so here are a couple 8 pip attack ideas:

Pegasus

does 550? damage to all enemies, than heals your team by 150?

Basically, Pegasus flies by all enemies blowing wind in their face then does the action of a unicorn

Rooted Servant

Take 500? death damage, 850? damage AFTER 3 rounds to target, summon minion of life after 6 rounds

a seed appears and sucks some life from you, then a flower appears, AFTER 3 rounds the flower shoots some solar ray at an enemy, then AFTER 3 more rounds a tree appears as a minion.
(In this spell i just want KI to think about doing lots of damage AFTER not OVER a couple of rounds)

Lively dance
X pips

A minion is summoned and starts dancing, every round everybody suffers 75 damage every round while minion is still alive.

Ice:

Duct Tape 1 pip
restore 1 broken ward for all alies

Also I thought of myth 8 pip:

Big Foot

250? myth damage to battlefield, stun battle field, 750? myth damage to all enemies, remove all wards and charms from enemies

You see a hairy foot come out of the sky like regenerate, then its smell damages and stuns battlefield, then Big Foot steps on all enemies.

And a mutations for balance:

Spiritual Blast

Spiritual Hydra

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
psychotic penguin
ice
does 400-465 damage
level 36

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
For death I would put up a spell (that anyone can get. sorry death im pyromancer and my secondary is death I'd never get it if it was death only)thats level 52, 54 55 56 58 or 60(sorry i dont know when you get celestia level spells) for when the level cap increases called were wolf where a were wolf comes and bites the opponent and it does 200 damage then 1000 over 3 rounds.

Emily Frostsong-Level 42 Pyromancer

P.S. Dworgyn please read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Good ideas in here, but come one, The damage on everybody idea's are insane. At least be reasonable on the damage of these creative spells. I know, we all want an "I win Button," but still.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
ok well i dont know how this sound but i was thinking of a spell that is called giga drain what happens is a dove comes down witha clover in his mouth and the clover sucks 200 life per pip from all people or one and then the bird jumps up opens its wings and shoots beams at you and you are healed :D and the color is all green and like shiny like

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
School: Myth
Name: Fissure
Damage:700-900 damage to each (crictical)
Accuracy: 80%
Effect: A gianthole in the ground appears and a spike hits The members of the other team. Removes all shields and charms from other team and stuns.( i know it sounds like earthwuake but its much stronger )

School: Myth
Name: Falling star
Damage 1000 - 1300 damge
5 % accuracy
Effect: A stary nighyt apears and a shooting star is going turns and hits you.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
OK so i had a good one for ice so here it is i was thinking that a lake would appear then it would freeze and a HUGE Ice dragon would come out and do 700 to 1000 to a enemy and stun that enemy and give you ice armor for the rest of your pips

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Well, since celestia is coming out on the live realm soon, and there is new level 58 spells, well here is the level 68 storm idea that i thought of.

9 pips. Storm- Storm Giant. 2050 storm damage.

Want more ok ill do one more, maybe two.

9 pips. Death, level 68. Haunted burial grounds. 1800 damage to one enemy.

9 pips. Myth. Cerberus. 1750 myth damage. And summon minion of myth.

9 pips then x pips. Balance. Mega space blow. 1500 damage to 1 opponent. Then 100 per pip to all others.

9 pips. Life. Nature king. First heal 700 to all. Then 1000-1070 to all enemies.

X pips. Ice. Glacial spear. Do 150 per pip to one enemy. Then do 100 per pip to all others.

9 pips. Burning hate. 1850 damage. Then summon minion of fire.

Hope you like my ideas for LEVEL 68! Thats why there powerful.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
I got more!

**edited by Zeke** do not post false information claiming you have 'insider knowledge'. That is a Message Board Code of Conduct Violation.

ALL these spells are 10 pips, AND level 78!

Level 78- ice- Glacial ending. 1950 ice damage and summon one rank 8 minion of ice.
Storm- Lighting knight. 2875 storm damage and 3 storm shields.
Fire- Astroid blast. 900+1200
Balance- End of time- 100+1900
Myth- Adlet ( half wolf half man)- 1000+1100
Life- Venus monter trap- First heal 400 health per pip to all friends, then do 1500 damage to 1 oppenent.
Death- Hades- 760-810 then put one -70% heal block spell to all oppenents.

Hope you like them later tonight ill be think of level 88 and 98 spells