Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
Now that i'm level 75 and know that there already is a wyldfire treant enemy, i think it's time to update my boss.

Name: Efreet helephant
Species: hybrid
School: fire
First health: 5,700
Second health: 11,400
Resist: 90% fire
Boost: 70% ice
Cheats: casts ice prism on himself every three rounds, has a 90% tower shield on him every three rounds, casts zero rank satyr on himself every two rounds, gains three power pips every round, and doubles power after he's been defeated.

Dialouge before the first battle: i am here to guid your way, but i must test you first.
Dialouge before the second battle: i will use my fire to guide you, but it sometimes gets hard to control.
Dialouge after all of the battles: i have been defeated. my master is through that door over there.goodbye!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
A storm lord would guard my home: rank 7 8,500 health, and if a big spell dealed to it, then it would cast storm owl without losing any pips or power pips, and it could summon storm tritons that where rank 5, 1500 health, and did all spells up to stormzilla.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Hahaha yeah. But I never go in my dorm, I'm literally always at my Sun Palace, its funny.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
hmm that wouldn't be much of a good idea because your cheating boss will need a duel circle to fight on lol. and plus,what if you wanted a friend to come, but the boss attacked him/her also why not just hide yourself and send everyone away that way, no one would come back. also you wouldn't get to pvp much in your home since the boss will fight everyone that comes in (Blaze Moonmender level 90 necromancer)

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
wouldn't it just be easier to ask ki to allow you to ban people from your own house?

but still cool idea! how 'bout since i'm lvl 65 balance mine could be two defenders (both in the same fight)

name: um elemental revenge/spirit beast

species: hydra/chimera

school: both balance but they use power pips on their respective schools

cheats: beast uses power pips on life/death/myth
cheats: revenge uses power pips on fire/ice/storm
health: spirit: 4,000 elemental: 3,500

those would be my guards and plus they would always drop a pet (any first-gen pet ever created even if retired)
so when I fight them i get something for my time :D

-gab ashcaller

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
How about a pet to guard your home?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Awesome!

Level 48

Name: Spirit Dancer
Species: Sprite
Class: Life
Cheat: She has every spell in my deck, and when someone heals or casts a Death spell, she says "Death? You can't hurt me that way!" (Unless you have a prism)and casts a 0 pip Centaur and heals with a spell in my deck then heals herself.
Health: 4,000 but she has a Spirit Guardian spell on her.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
im lv. 11 so its hard for me.
monster half shark half leviathan
rank 15
9000 health
kill 3 times
summons 3 krakens
storm powers
has a spell to deflect 1 of your attacks

Tanner BearRider Level 11 almost 12 and wizard

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Simply limit your home to friends. I don't think it would be necessary to have a boss that guards your house.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
I am going to change my boss once again. Hunter Wildcatcher lvl 71

Name: Charvo the undead. (Servo's brother)

Health: 8'500

Species: Undead Wizard

School:

Spells: Wraith, Scarecrow, Skeletal Dragon, Frank, Avenging fossil, plague, virtue plague, life shield, satyr, death spear, spiritual blades, (only with no blades on, sacrifice), spiritual spear's, bad juju, death ninja pigs, and all the dispels.

Cheats:#1 On the first round he will cast a dispel which effects your school, he will do this every 4 rounds.
#2 If you blade he says, I want that, and takes the blade and turns it into a plus 50% death blade for himself. (If you elemental or spiritual blade they all turn into 50% blades)

3# if you trap he says, "Look at what I can do!" and he changes the trap into a -75% tower shield (if you spiritual trap or elemental trap only 1 will turn into a shield, and if you prism he gets rid of it.)
#4 When he has only 1'500 or less health, he will use a 0 pip satyr on himself, which heals for 1'500 health. (Only does this 1 time.)

Enterance: How dare you enter this home without permission! You've already slain my younger brother?!?!?! YOU WILL PAY!!!!

Death: S-servo, I will be joining you once again. (Fades away)

Note: (This boss is fought after you fight Servo)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Molly DreamCloud on May 21, 2013 wrote:
Simply limit your home to friends. I don't think it would be necessary to have a boss that guards your house.
But what's the fun of that?!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Who isn't getting angry someone came and annoyed the jeepers out of me!!!!!!!

Here is mine

Species: unicorn
Health: 7,600
School
Cheats
puts up sprite minion every time you destroy it
Sprite minion heals Unicorn everytime you get hurt
Unicorn spells : Satyr, Forest Lord, Storm Lord, and Leprachaun

Thanks! - Esmee SkyThistle lvl 10

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Mine would be this

name: Spock!
School:

Class: Wizard

Health: 8099

Cheats: When you kill him with a spell under rank 4, he says "That is not a logical choice" and comes back to life, then uses Insane Bolt on you.
When you kill him again, his minion (Captain Kirk school health, 4000) heals him with Satyr.

Spells: Insane Bolt, Satyr, Forest Lord, Helephant, Tower Shield, Hex, Spiritual Blade, Balance Blade, Elemental Blade, Pixie, Fairy, Sprite, and Medusa, and Firecat

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Boss: Blue
School:
Health: 15,000
Cheats: "I've fought pirates better than you" and cast a 1,000 base damage skeletal pirate when you attack him with a spirit class spell" Turn up my headphones" and casts a 50% blade 3 turns. "Time for leveling up" and casts a 50 per pip tempest when hit with an elemental spell. "No you ruined my plan get out!" casts a forest lord and puts a -50% heal on all players.
Resist: 20% universal.
Spell: put in later

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Level 74

Name: BlazeBurn

Species: Shadow Weaver

Looks: Looks like final boss in trial of the spheres.

Life: 7,500

Cheat's: Once dies comes back to life in form of a Heck hound with half health. Every 6 rounds makes exact clones of himself with half of however many life points he has left.

I am currently in avalon, the wild, Christopher DragonStone.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Rank 7

Name: Guardian of Antonio

Species: Fire Elemental

Health: 7,500

Cheat's: Comes back with half health as an helephant and says "Antonio will not allow you to enter his domain unless your worthy."

I'm just finished the labyrinth and entered the crystal grove, Antonio Sand Shade, Level 47 Master Pyromancer.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Here goes mine

(I'm level 45)
Boss name: Warrior of Life
Boss species: Satyr
Health: 8,995
Spells: All healing spells, and all life spells up until Forest Lord, along with a Weakness
Cheats: When healing, boss says "Two can play at that game!" and uses a Rebirth and casts a weakness. When you use a spell that is over rank 5, boss says "Not today!" and uses centaur on caster.
Resistances/Weaknesses: 65% resistance to life and 45% weakness to death
On defeat, the boss says "You have outwitted even life, and that means you are worth letting in." and disappears, waiting for another traveler.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name: Forest God
Species:Forest lord
Health:8,665
Spells: forest lord, satyr, rebirth, seraph,centaur,unicorn, sprite, and life minion
i am level 20 something and and have the majestic bundle castle

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
I hope they make these.

Boss: Keeper of the Calendar
Species: Pterodactyl
School:Myth
Cheat: He casts a weak Celestial Calendar every time you shield and he says "No Shield Can Withstand the Power of Time!" Also every time he does this cheat he takes a Power Pip instead of a Normal Pip. Also, his critical starts as 100% but gets larger the more he does this.
Health: 12,160
Spells: (All are enchanted with colossal) Celestial Calendar, Minotaur, Orthrus, Satyr, Medusa, Basilisk, Leviathan, Storm Shield, Tower Shield, Myth Blade, Spirit Blade, Myth Trap, Time of Legend, Reliquary, Infallible, Vengeance, Fortify, and Amplify.

He has a New Moon Priest as a minion but all it can cast is earthquake. It revives every time it is killed until the Keeper is dead.

I'm a level 88 (soon 89) Myth

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
I'm level 65 death.

Name: The Lord of the Undead
Class: Undead
Rank 7 boss, 6,750 health, 1 minion, 2,300 health
Opening Dialogue: "You can't run, you can't hide. And, you can't win. MUHAHAHAHA!
Cheats:
-When you cast a blade or trap, he says "Not today!" and breaks the trap/blade without using a turn.
-He gains a minion every 3 rounds, each one with 200 more health than the last.
-If he gets 4 minions, he kills one and gives himself 3000 health. This DOES take up a turn.

Spells:

Vampire
Poison
Skeleton Dragon
Deer Knight
Lord of Night
Dr. Katzenstien's Monster
Feint
Wraith
Skeleton Pirate
A 135 damage per pip spell

Please reply on what I should do better.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
me boss name is dragon protecter level; 99 school; health;999999999 cheats; round one uses scarecrow roundd to uses tempest round treee storm owl round 4 all attaackss

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
You guys all have no life. I mean, some of you probably spent at least half an hour just coming up with your boss, let alone reading everyone else's. Surely you guys must have something better to do.

Ian Redflame lvl 69 fire

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
and no one would go to your house

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
sovine5 on May 20, 2013 wrote:
im lv. 11 so its hard for me.
monster half shark half leviathan
rank 15
9000 health
kill 3 times
summons 3 krakens
storm powers
has a spell to deflect 1 of your attacks

Tanner BearRider Level 11 almost 12 and wizard
dude you didn't read the rules no one under level 44

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
mine won't be guarding my house i'd put people on a list and they have to fight my boss to get in my house because they've been banned from my house only people on the ban list has to fight the boss

name spike,
looks like a gnomes,
has all the life spells unending
health 1 million
dies has 500 thousand dies again 250 thousand so on
then when you get him to no health even after his mutations you have to kill 4 minion with 10 thousand health and to spams heals and then ones storm ones fire and the life ones can bring the dead ones back to life