Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I've been reading this thread the last few days and I have come to really like the idea of a spell that allows a means to have secondary school spells to somehow make use of power pips.

The most common suggestion I've seen is an Aura that lasts 4 rounds. I think that's too long. So, here's an alternative suggestion:

Every school, except Balance, has a Convert Ward. What if the Balance School was given a Blade, maybe called something like Alteration, that costs 3 pips to cast that converted the next spell cast into one's Primary School, thus allowing the use of Power Pips. However, any spell cast, including one's primary school, would use up the blade.

It should become available to train in from the Balance Tree in Krokotopia around level 30, or there about when power pips actually start to matter.

This would encourage players to use their Secondary School spells more often. It would make the game more dynamic in many ways. Entire strategies would have to change, especially in the PvP Arena.

It would also encourage players to actually obtain all of the spells in a secondary school, instead of having 2 or 3 secondary schools.

I have a Legendary Balance Wizard who is trained up to Tower Shield in Ice, and up to Feint in Death. If this power pip conversion spell had been available, I would have likely trained fully in a single Secondary School, likely Death, or maybe Life.

Molly SilverRiver
Legendary Balance

Survivor
Sep 03, 2010
I think it would be useful for all classes to obtain a spell at lvl 58. A combo spell that both gives a blade and trap of the current percentage that each school receives now for zero pips. This spell will cost 2 or 3 pips and needs be targeted on the enemy of choice and the blade will be given to the user automatically. For example: Death has a Blade of +40% and a trap of +30% currently at no pip cost. The card would have both attributes for the cost of
2 pips. Click on enemy and there you go. Not sure what you call it. Could just call it Death's Battlecry or whatever school's Battlecry.
You could also do this with a school's blade and a -40% to next attack for the cost of 2 pips also. Just some thoughts.

Lucidchaos

Karic Shadowcaller
Lvl 60 Necro

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
I think giving each school a buff that provides defense against a certain amount of damage as opposed to percent in a particular school. So it would look like "Fire Tower Shield protects against 300 fire damage." Then to make the spell a little bit more improved when a spell of the same school as the shield is cast it heals the target for half the spell damage.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
i think that balance should be able to get another power up becouse we only have hex balance blade and blade storm the other schools get pulse 35 blades and they also get more traps and feint is hard to get you eather have to be death as your 2nd school or get the amulate and that only gives one so i think another blade/trap for balance would be nice

nathan dark mask
lvl 51 grandmaster sorcerer

ps i porblrey spelled a ton wrong sry

Survivor
May 10, 2010
it would be cool if storm 8) got a spell that was kinda like this: a man riding a dragon and it attacked everybody in the other team and it was powerfull with no blade and the dragon attacks and the man put stun or something on the enemy

by: miranda stormweaver :D

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
i was thinking ice needs a shield that can give them 50% damage and 50% minimize ice attack

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I think that there should be a myth spell that casts two plus 40% myth traps on the opponent because myth has a lot of double wave damage spells such as minotaur. I think it should be two pips. I hope my friends at wiard101 can come through with a spell like this! :

Survivor
May 30, 2009
hello wizard 101 there is one thing you used to have about a year ago or so. it was the ability to stack ones own blades and traps on the target for an awesome hit. i guess it was taken away cause lots of players couldn't figure out how that worked. that would be about the best all school benefit that i could think of. it would be completely fair with the exception of myths earthquake spell that in my view is completely unfair to the other schools. that is because no otherschool can do anything even close to that much removal. reducing earthquakes removal power would be very good change and lots more fair. mikekirkpatrick52

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
just one of the myth fans wondering even though it is not a buff or debuff move i thoght it might be good . the move is orthris minion and of corse it should be for lvl 50 or 60 and i thought it would be cool
senserly,
a fan :D

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I would like to see pip related spells. Such as:

cost: 6 pips
Effect: 2 power pips each round for 6 rounds

Also, I would like to see spells that allow you to store pips in a blade form. Such as:

Cost: X
Effect: Store all pips in a compact blade
Downfall: Steal charm type spells would effect the pip storer just like any other charm.
Look: a glowing blade with a number on it.

This would help players to cast more then one big spell in a row while still using the same amount of pips.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I think there should be some type of mirror spell that takes half of the damage done to you by the attacking spell and uses it to harm the opponent.

Example:
Storm bats commonly inflict 250 damage, but with mirror they only inflict half of that, while the other 125 damage goes to the wizard who cast the storm bats.

Also, it might be interesting to have a spell which switches the blades, shields and traps on your team with those of the opponent's team. However, it could be an individual spell where it is only you who switches, not the whole team.
Hope This Helps!
~Suri Shadowrider

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Actually, this is a good question. All too often the "enemies" seem to go way overkill on having tower shields. In some cases, bosses even can generate them during a round out of turn! This brings me to think that there should be some sort of equalizer which targets and clears all tower shields (Unlike earthquake that clears everything); and, that for a set number of rounds (rounds determined by number of pips used?), blocks or causes the enemies tower shields to fizzle. Obviously this would potentially be a spell that is more costly in pip to use, but even just having the opportunity to have such a block on tower shields would give players a more equal and fair chance (Especially against the Ice School Enemies in Celestia; Sheesh, do they have tower shield issues! LOL).

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Michael Deathfreind lvl 53 death wizard
I would like a death spell like tower shield. Thats no fair for death. :( Can you please make a 60% - percent death shield/tower shield.Hey and for my freinds austin soulrider and evan ghosthunter please get a +50% myth charm and death please? I ty

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
:-D Picture this ok your opponent has a mnion and he is really causeing you a problem so you want to get rid of him. "How do i do that ", you say well with this new card you can take that minion and he/she will attack your opponent as a normal attack then the minion disappear just like a normal attack! PLEASE pick this it is a cool ( 8) ) idea!!!

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Since every element except for death, life and balance can stun they should add a stun to forest lord because snow angel tops it and life tops ice in attacks and with the death stun they should make it be learned by the death tree in nightside along with the balance tree too. Mainly because stuns are important in PVP and at some points i get defeated because Forest lord or Ra cant ddefeat the other players and you'd wish " Why couldn't they add a stun? "

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
I am a life Wizard (only), and my second school was Death, but I couldn't get the good death spells. I used my other training points for spells to shield, or aid. I still have a training point left (As a Grandmaster)-and I'd love to have the Balance blade spell for the entire party. I realize it is probably a school only spell, but I could use it anywhere-from Unicorn Way, to the end of Celestia. As a Life Mage, my purpose is more to assist, and heal, and that spell would help. Dakota Darkstaff, Life Grandmaster Wizard.....

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
I would like to see a minion for fire i mean death, myth, life, strom, and ice probably has a minion. :( A minion like a flame gardion ( from 1- 4 pips)that will become a flame sevant (from 1-5 pips) and than a flame keeper( but that does't exiest, still from 1-6 pips).

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Okay so I know you don't want a new spell, just a new utility thing but

Life - Revival

Discription - Allows the caster to put a ward on himself or a teamate, and if that person should die, he or she automatically gets revived for 35% of his or her health. Cost: 5 pips and 10% of health taken away from the user.

Back to subject at hand, try to give another buff for life because even though they are suppose to be a healing school, they still attack. So they need at least one more trap or blade. You can call it chickenbones for all I care, I just would like to see one appear after the next update.

Thank you for your time.
-
Ethan DarkBlade: Level 58 Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I would like to see a small circle around your character NOT the whole battle, so it would be like Time of Legend but around your person so then it would last the entire battle. And you could cast it on your teammates.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I think a cool new spell would be a Athena for Myth school it gives all your friends a +30 accuracy. And the anamtion would be really cool! :D

Blake Dayforge
lvl 60 pyromancer
Savior of the spiral
etc.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
A Health Pool or Pool Health spell.

Can work two different ways.

1. When you cast it it totals up all of the health in the group and divides it evenly among the teammates. i.e.
3 players in fight
P1 has 1000 hp
P2 has 3000 hp
P3 has 200 hp

4200 hp / 3 and distributed to each player so each player then has 1400 hp
then moving forward each player loses health individually.

2. Start the same as way 1 but instead of losing health individually damage gets divided among all players so you have to bring the whole team down.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
A new myth polymorph should be added, the best thing you can choose is a minotaur i mean it's a outrage that theirs no myth polymorph it should be learned by the polymorph trainer or Headmaster Ambrose from a hard side quest.

Patrick Theif
Life wizard
Level: 50 or 51 it depends if i level up

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i would like to see life get a plus 50% attack sheild thats not santcuary and you can get it at a low level like 17 please :D

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Ok. I think this spell should be called come back, we should have a spell we could for four rounds that would allow you to attack your enemy again if they use a rank 5 or higher spell and you dont loose pips while casting the spell from your deck.
It should be in the star school because it lasts for four rounds. Happy Valentine Day!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
as a level 52 necromancer that has scarecrow i think you should add a spell to the death school that puts a death trap on each enemy. :D