Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I think Myth needs a spell that steals an opponent's minion for three turns. This would work like beguile (except it's for minions only) which only cast spells related their school thus justifying three whole rounds of control since a conjurer has no use for a fireblade, death trap, iceblade, etc. Four pips would be a reasonable cost and it could have maybe 80% accuracy so that it has a chance to fizzle since it has a lot of potential power.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
as a level 60 necromcer, feint is very helpful, and i think there should be another poison spell that does about 90+700 , because death spells arent that strong. in battle i have to rely on the bandit polymorph because my attacks arnt enough. please consider making a new death poison spell,

sincerely,
William Crowdust

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I have some idea's for the myth school. ( I know this is off topic but I would to see myth get a per pip spell) I would also like to see maybe a double trap. Like maybe 35% myth trap that goes on the enemy twice. I'v seen myth has a couple multi-attack spells and probably more to come. Its annoying to have to double trap. The other schools don't have too. Our double attacks are supposed to benefit myth but they make us waste an extra turn. So if you preform this update I'm sure all conjures ( very little of them ) would be happy.

CrackFire
Legendary Myth, Storm
Grandmaster Death and Life
Master Fire
Adept Balance

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I think it would be cool to be able to enchant a blade or trap with a type of sun, myth, or balance school enchantment spell to make them stronger. Also it would be nice if they had star and moon blades to boost the time the spells last.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I would have to agree with Maxitola2009. Diviners like us may have the stronger spells, but we do struggle with the lowest natural health. We really need a strong shield spell, preferrably one against all schools of magic, such as the Tower Shield that Thaumaturges learn. The idea of an in-battle max health increase spell isn't a bad one. Please, W101, just help out us Diviners who have to suffer through the lowest health points available.

Tyler StormHunter, 8)
lv. 28 Adept Diviner, 8)
School of Storm,
Taught by the Thundering Professor, Halston Balestrom,
Headmaster: Merle Ambrose 8) 8)

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Another thought just came to mind. How about a myth polymorph that transforms us into one of our minions so that we can use their buffs/debuffs for 6 rounds. That would allow us to fully utilize our potential AND help us boost our minions with a small deck that has easy to find cards.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I would like a card for balance where it is a hydra except it does myth,death, and life.

Madeline Dunewalker
LVL. 52 Balance

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Oh, and can we have a "Steal Pips" spell NOT to be used in pvp? Because it would be nice if we could knock the bosses down who start with six power pips.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I would like to see an AOE Tower shield in the ice line. pip cost 2 or so, all group mates the a -40% to next attack.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010

I suggest a balance prisms called spirit prism elemental prism that that death to fire or fire to death life to ice or ice to life and storm to myth myth to storm ty

Lagendary Myth,
Jacob
:D

Survivor
May 08, 2009
PLEASE KI I have this great idea about a spell for storm that cost three pips at level 45 that will forse the foe to attack there self for one round since storm does not have a good amount of life this will make tuff battles atleast a little chance for us to win I am a grandmaster level 51

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
My idea is a spell that cost 0 pips and allows you to steal 2-4 pips from target enemy.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
I think that us conjurers to get more shields spells!I could only get the double shield from profesor drake at level 8.Oh and profesor falmea could ya please say to profesor drake that i really apreaciaete that he is a so cool teacher? Colin Mythsword level 31

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I think, ice doesn't get alot of traps.. One more trap might be useful. We have the tower sheild... but no tower trap. If the tower trap WAS created... ice wizards could easily boost the damage of a spell by 50%. :D Also, storm & fire wizards could REALLY use an accuracy spell. They are such fizzlers!

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
I think w101 should make a new type of spell that can copy enemy or pvp
spell

Survivor
May 09, 2009

I'm not going to give any ideas for this one today, but i will say if a balance shield WAS made, balance would be completely ruined. We rely on sheilding ourselves and giving some respectable damage to our foes.

Samuel IceHaven grandmaster wizard
level 58
celestian explorer

ra ftw :)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Spell;Transform..........? Transform is a move that lets two cards combined into a new improved card that combineds the two power levels and it is for myth level 50

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I would like for Death to have a shield that protects 80% against the three spirit schools, AKA: Myth, Life, and Death.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Though this isn't my idea, I liked it enough to pass it on again. A Death wiz came up with this charm for the Ghoul, Vampire, Waith, and Scarecrow spells. He called it "Dark Vortex" and it is a charm that works much like Guiding Light for Life. Whatever damage that is done to enemies reverts 75% to health instead of the normal 50%. I'd rather see the Sun school's enchantments work on the Death damage/health spells but this is a compromise of sorts that would make Death wiz smile a bit. :D

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
Instead of doom and gloom for death wizards we should get like something to increase defense for all wizards by like 30 percent. Or death attacks 25%+. Or maybe have like a grim reaper spell almost like wild bolt. it should be Mega strong Like 1000 per pip per power pip, 500 per pip pip, or 50 per pip. and percentage of the strong one is 25%, the 500 is 30% and 50 is 45%.

GO NECROMANCERS! :-) :-) :-D ;)

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I havea idea of a reflection spell that cost five pips and optained at level 45 because celestia is not far away when you are at that point it will reflect only thw atribute that the foe uses no damage to self and 70% weakness to next foe spell for storm because storm has terrible amounts of life without the right gear this will make it easier to atleast take a little amount of damage to foes especialy on strong bosses like malistare battle I am a grandmaster level 51 I would be so happy if this spell takes place so I can actully win a battle by my self without help

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
i think they should make a shield against balance the only things there is against balance is tower shields its not very fair they get a shield against all the other schools but there isnt a shield against balance!!!!!!......

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
For myth, I would love to see a spell, like an enchantment spell, where you could use it on any TRAP ONLY! And when you cast the enchanted trap, it will put two identical ones on instead of one. To make for easier myth stacking when using Minotaur or Orthrus!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D I think ice should have a give -55% damage to all friends. I'm ice and I think we should have more shields! I also think that there should be stronger attacks. (I know this doesn't go with the topic.) I mean, ice is SO weak. Our only specialty is shields and high health! I WANT MORE!
Tasha Thunderblade/ Rachel Battlegem
lvl 48 (Tasha)/ lvl 31(Rachel)
Grandmaster gardener :) :) :)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I would love to a have -25 tower shield that goes on everyone. Then I want to have more blades that balance can use with only 2 blades we cant use really effective spells