Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Hello hows it going, Alex Crowtail master lvl 45 here, and also Jack adept 22

I started out with alex crowtail as my first and now I got two death students because of how much fun I've had. i have tried the other schools and they are fun too, however they are not as versatile as the death school. Life wizards are great, but most of their good spells are ment to help others, and the other schools each have their own perks, but what makes the death school so much fun is that you have both defensive and offensive skills that work really well. They are not perfect but when used the right way they do a lot of work.

Alex crowtail has the secondary school of fire, and some life, and he does well, however it is very intimidating to see that the other schools do way more damage, but have you notice they tend to fizzle a lot more? I tried the storm school for a little bit, and its frusteration how often you fizzle. But the death school hardly ever fizzles..... well maybe not hardly ever but you mostly win. and get some health in the process.

Now Jack is a special case. I know that many of us have thought about making your own jack from the pumpkin patch, especially around halloween time, and i have spent a lot of time perfecting mine. I think i have done it, i have spent a lot of gold and even changed schools a couple time restarting about three, but making him a necromancer is defenatly preferable. I know that the life school has a very interesting spell casting video with the leaves falling around, and the other schools have the bats and cats, but because of last years holloween shop, i have managed to create the basis for my charicter, mean pumkin head and staff, and a black cat. Well then the problem of colors came up, i started out with just having he colors black and orange, very expensive, but then after trying something new i tried green. Dark green and light green were a fun fit, but i defenatly had to cheak it out with the death school and it went downhill fast, to bright of colors. Eventually i found black and light green to fit best, especially when you use it on the death school items, the patters really make the colors noticable. The life school's clothing works well too however it didn't give much to look at up front. So i chose to stick with the death patterns. The last problem was making the cloths fit for every school while also having power to them, thanks to the crown shop and the seamstress i was able to fix them up, but not without a few errors... it cost me a few crowns too. So there you go, my Jack. Now all i have to do is pick my secondary school and i'm set.

I think that myth will do well, it has the earthquake spell that takes away other's sheild i think, or was that another spell.... well anyway its very appealling. i also got the lightning bats to help with the halloween apeal, and the black cat, defenatly a must have death spell, it never fails and is very usefull for a first level spell.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Hey its Alex Crowtail again level 45 master, and also Jack adept lvl22

I forgot to metion i finally got my haunted house set up!!!!!!! it took me a lot of time and money but i did it!!! It is defenatly at the death students' house its a must have, but i also like it because now that your pets can rome i have placed many ghosts bats and other death creatures around my house!!! So keep a look out for me near nightside and the other deathschool event places, i'll be around to help and also befriend other deathstudents. Then you might be able to see the house i have spent so much time working on!!!

Peace out!!! Jack!

P.s. so much for my summer's allowence.... now i have to do more yard work to get more money from my parents.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
robbied29 wrote:
This is a big thing that i'm seeing with all my lower level death wizard friends. They don't know how to beat freddy nine lives without going back to Regents Square after every battle. First of all, just fill up all your potion bottles, then go to chelsea court and hopefully not get caught into a battle, then face Freddy, and after every battle, use a potion bottle, repeat this process until you have beaten him 9 nine, hence the name Freddy NineLives. Unfourtunatly, it's a one person only quest, so no one will be able to help you unless they are outside his tower guiding you through the fight.
Hoped this helped.

Talon Nightwalker
Level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

this is a quest that both life and death students have to do, the first time i did it i also had ttrubble but i use my bottles like described above. But what saved me was that healing spell we get, the one that takes away our life and gives extra to whoever. I found out as soon as i got it i could use it on myself, and since then i created a combo with it, i use a deathsheild to block the attack on myself, a troll's ear pendant to get the extra life power, then i use the spell on myself, it gives you 900 health with doing only 50 damage. Its amazing, and a life saver when used in freddy nine lives at the end of the battle, before you kill him though.

this combo is also really helpfull when getting rid of all sheild, trap sheilds, and overtime attacks too, but you have to time it just right cause you have to make all of your health leave you with the attack on yourself before your healed or else it won't work. you take yourself out of the game and bring yourself back and boom, no more sheilds... of course it takes away the good ones too but.... so yeah. laters.

alex crowtail lvl 45, jack lvl 22

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Brittany Souldrider, 47 death, second school balance, Master

Hello my death related friends.
I have chosen the school of death and progressed much.
it would be wonderful to have a party some time of all death
I'll do my best to be at the death tower on June 11, 2010 at 3:00 pm eastern time! look for me!

may death be with you!
your death related friend
Brittany Soulrider

Survivor
May 03, 2010
I'm having a nice time being a Necromancer. I'm having sort of a hard time beating the Fang people, since there all Death( I did beat them, but the Krock gave me the quest to get the Order Of The Fang badge AFTER I beat them all!) Death is a good type, dealing damage while healing half the damage given. Maybe, I'll see you Necromancers in Krockotopia!

Jacob level 23 Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Hi. I'm death grandmaster lvl 50. One of my friends said "death stinks", but he is totally wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
My back-up school is life. I chose it so i can heal OTHER people. My favorite pet is wraith. My favorite spell is scarecrow. Its AWESOME
Ok, if anyone needs help on a quest, contact me. (Such as the smiths, yardbirds
etc.)

Whoever made this club rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

Well, how you do is this way:
Training points. The smiths quest gives you one. Its that little book on the sign
go in your book and go to character. That little book tells you how much.

Happy to help

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Hi i'm a level 12 deth wiz and i really need help on night stalker and addere timeo in death tower in night side!!!! pleeeeeeeze help

Angel Deathweaver level 12 Initiate Death Wizard

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

around nightshades tower in the haunted cave

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Hi Blake SiverFinder Here I'm A Magus Death student. :) :-) :D.
My secondary school is fire Right now my latest fire spell is Phoenix.
I beat Malistare with a few buddys[I finished him off]
While people were VS. his buddies I was getting ready and BOOM!!!!
I hit him with a skelton pirate That did 1400-1500 damage[He has 10000 HP]Then he attack me with no mercy I didn't die tho.Luckuly One of my buddies was a lif student He gave me asorb and kept on doing bartobaly Spell.I finsh him with a vamp.bye everbody.I'm level 37.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?

hi i am level22 you need to be level 16 before you can enter nightside but you can teleport to a friend if they are in there good luck! :)

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Hey I am (lv22) I think the school is so awsome! I would like someone to help the sword that is not for lv45's only please quote how to get it.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

Hey the graveyard is at the haunted cave good luck! 8)

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi fellow Stealers of Life

These days,Necromancers cant find good Death books so i have Suggestions.

Infinity in the real world
The chronicles of Vladimir Tod real world book

The Candy Chronicles: avalible in June 21.(about a necromancer with a Dark destiny in creative writing.by Wolf Shadowgem
The necromancer's matter By Destiny Seagem(also in creative writing)
Champions(creative writing)

Vampire Kisses (a girl book)Real world
Twilight(girl book)real world
Cirque Du freak

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I am a death grand and i have been trying for a while to get my grand stuff. I tried 5 times to get the sword from Ivan Soulsinger and i didnt get anything. Then i tried 1 time on my balance and I got the sword and a death robe. I have been farming Kraysys for 3 days to get my death boots and all i am getting are reagents.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hello! :)

I have a level 43 Death Wizard named Destiny Night.

What do I have to say about Death?
So far, so good.

Survivor
May 26, 2010
How's it going Joshua OgreBreath lvl 37 Magus necromancer life as secondary. Death rocks. Feint alone gets over 850 damage with skeletal pirate. Death doesn't have the best power but with feint even ghoul can over power an ice spell.
DEATH ROCKS! :)

Can't wait 'till SCARECROW!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
my name is luke shadowshade i am an adept necromancer, level 30 i have just leveled up to 30 and i want a new staff. All i can find is death wands and i really want a staff of death for 30+, please help

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
death spells are great i am a grandmaster necromancer but the spells are WAY to weak. i mean they are good but they dont do that much damage i was so happy when i got scarecrow until i saw it only did 400 damage. unlike storm lord which is 700 usually for a scarecrow to doo 700 you need all grandmaster armor and a death blade not only that but it stunes. every grand spell is awsome except scarecrow for example rebirth heals pretty good and absorb dragon awsome damage frost lord ok damage and stun plus traps orthurus great attack balance good to and does weakness and storm the best of them all poor scarecrow wizard 101 should make it to atleast 600 attack.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
hey emma deathhorn here death wizards rock but why do we kinda have to be like life but im in krok right now if anybody wants to add me

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Hi all fellow death wizards. I am Kimberly NightShade. I am a Grandmaster.
My second school is storm.
I love being a death wizard and find it especially fun to use my beguile spell on storm lords in the arena. :D
I can also steal heals with it for my team :)
You have to have just the right timing for it to work well and go first.
If any lower level death students want some tips on using this, and see me in the spiral, I will be glad to help you :)
Storm people are probably mad at me now if they read this :D

Kimberly Nightshade - Grandmaster Death

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Sup death peeps, I'm Rachel Ravenrider. I'm a level 27 Necromancer (Adept Wizard, if that wasn't already obvious) and death has got to be the best school I've played with in this game. I mean, what school can play offense AND heal you at the same time? Only death, because death pwnz. Anyways, my secondary school is storm. It fizzles A LOT and it's definatley not as good as death, but death and storm (to my suprise) are a pretty good mix.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Angel Deathbringer here. Love death school. This was the closest I could get to a dark arts/evil wizard. My secondary is fire.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hey party peeps! My name is ryan ashblade and i am a grandmaster necromancer. Can't wait for the death wizard club! For now...

KEEP ON CASTING!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
i am a lvl 46 death i want my scarecrow at lvl 48 :D I AM DEATH :D DEATH ROCKS

death and storm are the best schools