Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Story Time April 2014

AuthorMessage
Developer
SpiralAdventurer10... on May 1, 2014 wrote:
1.Will they ever fix the spiral door in khrysalis

2.Will there might be a fourth arc or, stop third

3.Why wasn't morganthes shadow palace big? I though it would be huge with a big throne room we fight Morganthe in.

Thanks sorry if I commented early I just didn't know if it came through

P.S Avalon is my favorite word in the game! And you are my 5th favorite character
5th favorite!?

Who are the other four?

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Since both Old Cob and Grandmother Raven seem to have another "form" that allows them to move around, I am wondering if Bartelby has the same. (non tree form)

Old Cob: (Huge Spider? History Quest in KR2) - (Walking around in a Cloak)
Grandmother Raven: (Huge Raven in WT on the Tree) - (Walking around with her Staff)
Bartelby: (Huge Tree in Ravenwood) - (?????)

My hopes for the 3rd Arc is to learn more about the beginnings of the Spiral. Not to mention seeing or hearing about the Storm Titan!!! We've only really learned about the Fire Titan and Ice Titan so far. (The Titans battling, and Grandmother Raven/Bartelby creating the Spiral) Plus wherever Old Cob fits into it will be very interesting.

With the worlds Old Cob rambled off at the end of KR, I am very excited and hoping that they come to Wizard101. I have to be honest, I was shocked at Polaris being mentioned, since I think Pirates will get that world first, but who knows?

I cannot wait to see Mirage, the Sultans Palace House is amazing graphics so a full world of that? Sign me up! I would love to see references of Aladdin in it. :D Catladdin? Genie, Jafar etc.. :P

Is it possible that Cyrus and Malistaire have another brother that represents the Life school that we have not met yet possibly?

PS: I know its not your area , but I do agree with Kelsey Fireheart about it being a nice addition if bosses dropped unique items of theirs like Pirate101 does. Malistaire Staff, Morganthe Staff, Pet spiders, etc.. :D

Developer
Cass Underwood on May 1, 2014 wrote:
Hi Artorius!

1) Do you like pineapples, mangoes, or coconuts?
2) Will we see enemies in the third arc?
3) Are you thinking of taking questions over the official Facebook and Twitter for people who can't access the forums?
3) Me and a friend have been talking over Twitter about the obelisk orb quest in Khrysalis Part 2. It is obvious that the spider is Old Cob but we have seen 3 other "gods" (Bartleby, Grandmother Raven, and Old Cob) come into the story after the war. Are Bartleby, Grandmother Raven, and Old Cob supposed to be the "gods" of the spirit schools (Bartleby is , Grandmother Raven is , and Old Cob is ) like how the Dragon is , Giant is , and Lord is ?
1. All of the above, but mostly the first and second, and less so the first.

2. Early to say, but seems like a reasonable bet.

3. I like to keep these story threads here because they become a permanent archive.

3.2 All I will say is that Old Cob is not a Death School Wizard.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2013
So is Morganthe truly gone or is there any plans on bringing her back sometime in the future? I really did like Morganthe overall :3

Khrysalis was amazing, can't wait for the amazing future, would really would like to have Morganthe's spiders as pets

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Not sure if this question was already asked but, how exactly did Morganthe summon Malistaire, than known as Malistaire the Undying, to Xibalba, and take control over him? Perhaps she didn't really control him, yet just summoned him and let his hate for us drive him to force us to a rematch? Also, how did he gain immunity of all the schools of magic? Thanks for your time,

Ronan TitanHunter

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Hey King Artorius!

1. There have been new badges (Initiate Shadowmancer, Journeyman Shadowmancer) that give a hint that there are much more versions of shadow magic, and if so, how they will be introduced. The current shadow spells are based off of sun and moon magic, so will the next one be based off of star? Or are we in for a new surprise?

2. You've said that Old Cob is not a death wizard, but is he the spider mentioned in the orb quests?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Hello King Artorius!

I wanted to say that I love this thread and thank you for taking your time in answering our questions.

Now when we meet shadow tree in game, I wondered if somewhere along our journey will we meet astral trees? That is my only question.
Thx in advance!

Sincerely,
Duncan StormThief

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
This humble mage bows before the king of Avalon.

So king Artorius, I have five questions for you today, and hopefully none of them will be telling. Firstly I'd like to say I love all the clues of the first world that you have left for us over the years, please leave more and maybe one day even give us the whole story in one sitting.

1) In a tome I read once, one of the school tomes, it referenced the battle of the titans. However it said dragons, giants and tritons, so, I'm just curious which race is the true storm titan the storm lords or the tritons?

2) The giant and dragon in the ice house, are the petrified and under Bartelby's spell or are the stone statues?

3) When Bartelby sang into creation his children, the Titans, did he sing just one dragon (grandmother of dragons), one giant (Ymir), and one storm titan (unknown) who the proceeded to procreate by whatever means or did he sing and a whole mess of Titans where born.

4) All the creatures of the spiral, did Bartelby sing them into being, where the created by the Titans or by the Great Creator. That includes the monsters we summon e.g. colossus, stormzilla, etc (please specify)

5) Lastly during the war of the Titans, was it just the original Titans fighting, or was it the whole lot of them, or was it the Titans and their monster servants such as colossus, stormzilla and the rest. (cant really answer this till you answer the others lol) I mean I know the Titans were powerful but for the whole first world to have been destroyed by just three beings dang!

Please respond I am eager to learn more about the spiral, I am a learner not a Morganthe killer

~Zachary DragonHeart
Master o Magic

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Hello King! I have some questions for you, hope you will respond them :)

1. Does Old Cob being locked up in the Black Hole have any simbolic meaning with the destruction of Morganthe? Because he knew very well what we were capable to do. Although you admited he was a spider, you did not say if he was the new villain or not, hopefully not!

2. Will Ambrose ever do anything to support us, besides staying in his office and showing up in a spirit form? I really think he doesn't care about us, he left us to battle morganthe alone, and he was just worried for our safety.

3. Will the 3rd arc have to be 4-5 years long? Or will they be shortened?

Thank you King!

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
Duncan StormThief on May 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello King Artorius!

I wanted to say that I love this thread and thank you for taking your time in answering our questions.

Now when we meet shadow tree in game, I wondered if somewhere along our journey will we meet astral trees? That is my only question.
Thx in advance!

Sincerely,
Duncan StormThief
~ I would love to see Astral Trees! Me and Cass Underwood came up with what they could look like a few months ago. ~

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
AvalonianDragon on May 3, 2014 wrote:
Not sure if this question was already asked but, how exactly did Morganthe summon Malistaire, than known as Malistaire the Undying, to Xibalba, and take control over him? Perhaps she didn't really control him, yet just summoned him and let his hate for us drive him to force us to a rematch? Also, how did he gain immunity of all the schools of magic? Thanks for your time,

Ronan TitanHunter

~ The Priestess of Azteca assisted Morganthe in reconstructing Malistaire from his Dragonspyrian tomb in the Pyramid in Three Points. And upon his rebirth he became a Wraith. Which based on mythology is stated that Wraiths are summoned by powerful mages. These wraiths are undead and wont return to the dead until they fulfill their main goal that they had when they were alive or until they were defeated. Which explains why he was Immune and why he was designed exactly like a regular wraith that you'd see in Mooshu or Dragonspyre. ~ Hopefully this helped you understand Malistaire the Undying a bit more from my point of view. ~

~Sincerely, Umbra...

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
#1 : What level do people have to be when you're world will open?

#2 : Is there hard levels and battles there?

That's all!
Thanks so much!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Hi again Artorius, I got more questions for you:

1. Will we be seeing new Assistance like in Khrysalis?

2. Is there a new side world or expansion coming along? You don't have to answer this if you don't want to.

3. Can you give us any hints on something coming up?

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
Hey! I got one important question to ask!

Who would you say is the stronger wizard - Malistaire or Morganthe?

The Malistaire who was growing in power before the summoning of the dragon titan?

Or Morganthe who was able to destroy a planet!!!!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have a question.

Based on your timeline, Morganthe studied in Avalon and Ravenwood with Ambrose before she was ever introduced to the Elder Spider Magi, who taught her shadow magic and introduced her to the "spider way of life." Why, then, does she already begin to have spider-like clothing as Young Morganthe in Ghost Avalon and in her memories?

Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
Hi King Atourius,
Here are my questions:
1. Will mailastare ever come back and be more powerful?
2. What is headmaster ambroses school of magic and will we ever have to battle him and the proffserrs?
3. Is the death student in ravenwood that teaches death until level 16 a legal staff member of ravenwood school of magical arts?
4. Where is the balance school tower?
5. In the headmasters house, what is the room to the left with the books covering it and can we ever go in?
6. Will we ever get quests from the big game hunter in golem court?
Thanks!
I wizard 101!

Brandon Storyrunner,Level 50 Wizard
ive also mastered !

Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
King Artorius on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
1. Interesting take.

2. Yes.

3. I'll pass the kind words along!
Based on (2.) does that mean it was for decoration or for somethign leading somewhere?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I thought khrysalis was a success, but sadly Morganthe's rein is over. It was fun while it lasted.

1. In the third arc will minion/bosses use other astrals instead of star (like have enchanted spells for example instead of storm owl doing 1675, it would do 1900 since that boss/minion used colossal on it)

2. Will the third arc villain focus in death as their main studies?

3. Will there be an all school mastery (including astrals) that is an extremely rare drop from Morganthe or the Loremaster?

4. Why are you able to get an infinite amount of the sword of kings?

5. With your summer updates planned will there be included level 100 pack items and duelist items?

Thank you for taking the time to read and or answer these questions, have a good day can't wait for summer now.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I have a sixth question I forgot to add my apologies, but why did Taylor want to you summon old cob how exactly is he the ultimate weapon if he only guided you to the shadow palace ?

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
1) When Ambrose created Ravenwood, did he create Wizard City and move Bartleby to the centre, or build Ravenwood "around" bartleby on a prexisting world. If he built on a pre-existing world, did he have to drive out anything for the land? Are they unhappy, will they appear in the storyline/sideline?

2) Will Aquila make a reprisal for Dungeon/Main Content, I love greek myths and would love to venture beyond the doors of the Golden Apple Tree.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
What was with that hermit crab in the wings of obsidian butterfly shrine? The one that crawls into the hole in the wall complaining about people trying to take his home when you look at it. Will it ever be important?

Do you think you might expand on the existing storyline like the thing with the ghost rats in pirate 101? Like say, redirecting the bridge through amber giant of twin giants to a cave leading to a new zone, and having players open the "other" great doors to get to wing tooth camp?

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Hi, I love that you're doing this and I can't wait to see what is posted!

1. In Briskbreeze Tower it talks a lot about another visit to Krokotopia, do you think we'll have this trip in the next arc?

2. I want to learn a lot more about the spiral's history. Do you think a lot of the story is found in side quests? I know the orb quest gives a lot of extra information.

3. Khrysalis is the only world we've seen with shadow magic so far. Since it is kind of like a home for this special magic, could we expect a school of shadow magic in Khrysalis in the future, or could it spread? It would be neat to have a shadow school in Khrysalis or even in Wizard City in the future, (if they decide it would be ok to teach it, after you've had enough experience.)

Thank you, and I'll probably have more questions later!

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Duncan StormThief on May 3, 2014 wrote:
Hello King Artorius!

Thx in advance!

Sincerely,
Duncan StormThief
I'm not sure Moros was really a school tree. It seemed as he was sort of Bartleby's 'replacement' to become the center of Morganthe's new, twisted, evil universe.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
1. I noticed that all the worlds of the spiral are chunks of land in space. Did the worlds of the Spiral used to be all one giant planet? (Sorry if i missed anything mentioned in-game already.)

2. Can we expect any old characters returning/making an appearance in the next arc? (I'm not specifying any particular ones)

3. Will there be any major surprises/plot twists in the next arc? (Again, not specifying anything in particular)

4. Will we return to past worlds during our next adventure?

Sorry about all the questions, I just have so many!
According to information we have, the worlds of the Spiral were once part of the First World, but in the war of the Titans, they broke the First World into the worlds we know now.