Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Word on Enchanted Treasure Card Trading

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
125
Good call Nightcrawler, put this tired thread to a rest already!
Everyone is in agreement, and it is about time it happened.

Rogan

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
8
I have to say this is really unfair, some people DIDN'T misuse this. Also the main place it was abused in was the arena and this didn't even fix the problem. I went and played in the arena after this happened and there were still treasure card and regular card issues. I battled this one person who put up tons of treasure card tower shields to block majority of my moves, also storm people still spammed wildbolt. The treasure cards aren't the issue the issue is the over powered cards that everyone hates, so ban those in the arena instead of enchanted treasure card trading. Also as a side note out of the arena if you can get a good treasure card and can incorporate it into a boss battle strategy that is fine, but your not supposed to use them every battle as your strategy. Final words are " Enchanted treasure cards are special treats to use on a special occasion, but your character will get lazy and lethargic from over use."

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
8
I reread through every single last comment and... THE RESULTS ARE IN! All the points made by people who support the KI change have been smashed by the logic of my fellow protesters and I. So if a person from KI would kindly step forward and read the posts and make the necessary changes we can all get back to are lives and still have enchanted treasure card trading in the game we play in our down time. If not we will get more "instant" .

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
Spiritshadow wrote:
Well i havent posted for a while but i guess they wont be changing the rules. If so i wish they would at least let you sell the cards!. Now in a trade, i have 6 stinking pages of cards! Not enchanted! What am i going to do with all my enchanted cards? I mean i guess i could use them but in all i think i have maybe 600 treasure cards rounding down. I really would not like to have to get into battles just to use them. .................... Well i guess its over now. They wont change it, and even though i am not to happy about it, i can still live with it. (I feel reeeeeeeeeally guilty at some times when using my spells) Oh well, my friends want the spells i cant give them but maybe just maybe they will think of a compromise that will make everyone happy?


i agree, personally i think banning the cards in the arena would have been a better choice, but if we can't trade the cards, we should at least be able to sell them, say at elik's, and he can charge and give high prices so very few people under a level appropriate to the card (say, the level the card is earned +7?) would be best. only way a novice could get one would be to spend large amounts of crowns to buy gold... but i suppose ki will agree with this if there is that >:P

anyway, they appear to be averse to REVERSING to change, so i think we can work something out with ki for selling the cards at elik's.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
62
FoxFyr wrote:
mythomagic6 wrote:
For those of you who say to ban these cards only in PvP:
I have a news flash for you. I'm a grandmaster death wizard, and I managed to get through the entire game - here's the surprising part - WITHOUT using a single enchanted treasure card . I'm quite sure it's possible. If you do need enchanted treasures cards to beat the game, rethink your strategy, because there's something wrong with it. The excuse of not being able to kill something because it's of the same school as you is extremely redundant. There's a simple answer to it as well: prisms. Oh yes, there are other strategies to use than enchanted treasure cards. All you need to do is use your brain to figure them out.

Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


your turn for a news flash: pvp is the only place enchanted cards are getting misused. and another: i rarely use enchanted cards too, i just trade them. well, tradeD them. i don't need the cards, i just like having them to trade. o and by the way: balance has no prism and balance enemies at high levels can cast elemental shield, so whatcha gonna do?

and i resent your insinuation that i don't use my brain, how do you think i figured out that this was something that other, less drastic measures could solve? HOW DARE YOU, "using one's brain" doesn't mean agreeing with you. my strategy has a last resort: the treasure cards. and seeing as my deck is chock full of powerful cards (judgement, skeletalpirate, spectralblast, etc) i really don't need them. it's a "just in case", always handy, you should get one b/c you apparently don't have one.

o and that wasn't a news flash you gave, nor was the not-using-tcs bit suprising, there had to be some powerful ppl that didn't use them, i just hoped experience would have given you the chance to see the really good points of enchanted tcs with few downsides (the only one i can see is their misuse in the arena, solvable by an in-arena ban. or is that where you use them, to get arena tickets?).

you better get back to this and read this post, it'll explain a lot - like how your logic was incorrect.

to the faculty: quite frankly, i'm disappointed. i thought for sure you would get back to this and see how the argument is a-raging. maybe even see the points that blizzardkid94, lizardlord, Karibdis, me, etc. made and stop to think about them. at least post that you're sorry you got us mad.


Hello again,
Technically using these cards to get out of "a sticky situation" really is misuse. In actuality, using any enchanted treasures cards other than ones you've made yourself is misuse, seeing as they weren't intended to be trade-able in the first place. Also, about the "not-using-tc's" part not being surprising: that was kind of intentional, it was a sarcastic statement. If you actually have a good strategy, perhaps consider creating enchanted treasure cards for yourself with which you can use your strategy. That's what I do; I pack in a few enchanted Wraiths, Scarecrows, and Satyrs (I bought the spell with my own training points) I made for my own personal use in case I run out. They are my "just in case". The point of the game is to refine your strategy, and not to completely rely on others. If you're fighting something of your own school, you shouldn't really need more than 4 or 5 prisms, and if you're careful with your traps you should only need one. Example: using only one prism and a bunch of traps (some of which were dropped and gotten from crown packs), I took advantage of Malistaire's Life weakness and I hit a 78,983 on him; almost 8 times his health. Admittedly, Balance has no prisms, but at the point in the game at which this really matters (fighting high level bosses {like the ones with elemental shield}, mobs, etc.) it's almost impossible, if not completely so, to solo anything with any school. Wizard101 is, at its heart, a team game. I actually can't remember the highest level balance boss for certain, but I'm pretty sure it's the Gurtok Demon, which is an optional boss anyways. After reading your post, I fail to find a fault in my logic, with the possible exception of Balance not having any prisms, but Balance has been, and always will be, outstanding and aloof from the other schools. I do support KingsIsle's decision, and I do agree that an arena ban would solve part of the problem, just not all of it. And it's not just the powerful people who don't use enchanted treasure cards: I haven't always been a Grandmaster, you know.

Best regards,

Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
41
May I say that maybe you could restrict the trading of enchanted cards to true-friends and family members? That way I can give my friend a scarecrow card and fire dragon, because she gets pulverized in krokatopia. (no offence sophia dragongem, lol.)

P.s.: I think this fix is fair, that way the fire school is cherry or strawberry again :D !

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
mythomagic6 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
mythomagic6 wrote:
For those of you who say to ban these cards only in PvP:
I have a news flash for you. I'm a grandmaster death wizard, and I managed to get through the entire game - here's the surprising part - WITHOUT using a single enchanted treasure card . I'm quite sure it's possible. If you do need enchanted treasures cards to beat the game, rethink your strategy, because there's something wrong with it. The excuse of not being able to kill something because it's of the same school as you is extremely redundant. There's a simple answer to it as well: prisms. Oh yes, there are other strategies to use than enchanted treasure cards. All you need to do is use your brain to figure them out.

Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


your turn for a news flash: pvp is the only place enchanted cards are getting misused. and another: i rarely use enchanted cards too, i just trade them. well, tradeD them. i don't need the cards, i just like having them to trade. o and by the way: balance has no prism and balance enemies at high levels can cast elemental shield, so whatcha gonna do?

and i resent your insinuation that i don't use my brain, how do you think i figured out that this was something that other, less drastic measures could solve? HOW DARE YOU, "using one's brain" doesn't mean agreeing with you. my strategy has a last resort: the treasure cards. and seeing as my deck is chock full of powerful cards (judgement, skeletalpirate, spectralblast, etc) i really don't need them. it's a "just in case", always handy, you should get one b/c you apparently don't have one.

o and that wasn't a news flash you gave, nor was the not-using-tcs bit suprising, there had to be some powerful ppl that didn't use them, i just hoped experience would have given you the chance to see the really good points of enchanted tcs with few downsides (the only one i can see is their misuse in the arena, solvable by an in-arena ban. or is that where you use them, to get arena tickets?).

you better get back to this and read this post, it'll explain a lot - like how your logic was incorrect.

to the faculty: quite frankly, i'm disappointed. i thought for sure you would get back to this and see how the argument is a-raging. maybe even see the points that blizzardkid94, lizardlord, Karibdis, me, etc. made and stop to think about them. at least post that you're sorry you got us mad.


Hello again,
Technically using these cards to get out of "a sticky situation" really is misuse. In actuality, using any enchanted treasures cards other than ones you've made yourself is misuse, seeing as they weren't intended to be trade-able in the first place. Also, about the "not-using-tc's" part not being surprising: that was kind of intentional, it was a sarcastic statement. If you actually have a good strategy, perhaps consider creating enchanted treasure cards for yourself with which you can use your strategy. That's what I do; I pack in a few enchanted Wraiths, Scarecrows, and Satyrs (I bought the spell with my own training points) I made for my own personal use in case I run out. They are my "just in case". The point of the game is to refine your strategy, and not to completely rely on others. If you're fighting something of your own school, you shouldn't really need more than 4 or 5 prisms, and if you're careful with your traps you should only need one. Example: using only one prism and a bunch of traps (some of which were dropped and gotten from crown packs), I took advantage of Malistaire's Life weakness and I hit a 78,983 on him; almost 8 times his health. Admittedly, Balance has no prisms, but at the point in the game at which this really matters (fighting high level bosses {like the ones with elemental shield}, mobs, etc.) it's almost impossible, if not completely so, to solo anything with any school. Wizard101 is, at its heart, a team game. I actually can't remember the highest level balance boss for certain, but I'm pretty sure it's the Gurtok Demon, which is an optional boss anyways. After reading your post, I fail to find a fault in my logic, with the possible exception of Balance not having any prisms, but Balance has been, and always will be, outstanding and aloof from the other schools. I do support KingsIsle's decision, and I do agree that an arena ban would solve part of the problem, just not all of it. And it's not just the powerful people who don't use enchanted treasure cards: I haven't always been a Grandmaster, you know.

Best regards,

Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


using treasure cards is their entire point of existence, regardless of source. misuse of the enchanted tc's is really in the arena, i only know of one person who ever complained of someone using an enchanted tc outside of there (that person, Rogtim, has posted that complaint here), because there, people aren't on the recieving end. come now, you have to admit that a firedragon spell in use is awesome, regardless of the caster.

o and again, my strategy uses the cards as a last resort. if it's so hard to believe that someone that wants the ability to trade the cards doesn't rely on them, do a little broadening of the mind.
besides, and i have gone over this before, SOMETIMES YOU NEED SPELLS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS. you, as a death/life, must have gone through an experience where both your primary and secondary schools were extremely well guarded against, say, a death or life monster with high resist and opposing shields. if you wouldn't wish you had a powerful spell from another school under those circumstances, you are waaaaaaay overconfident. you just said your best spells were made into cards: what if an ally really needed a death drain spell, for the "health benefits" (like staying alive)?

hmm, that's odd... you say not to rely on others, and then you say it's a team game?

this is to you AND ki: if the enchanted tcs weren't meant to be trade-able, why did ki let us in the first place? after all, ki DID stop us from selling the cards to elik. i really want the ability to trade enchanted tcs, we both know i'm far from alone.
if ki really doesn't want us trading them, i suggest letting us sell them to elik for a low price, with x=rank of card (rank X=rank 7): profit from elik's=10x+2, and price for which they can be bought=(profit from elik's)100. math stuff.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
62
FoxFyr wrote:
mythomagic6 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
mythomagic6 wrote:
For those of you who say to ban these cards only in PvP:
I have a news flash for you. I'm a grandmaster death wizard, and I managed to get through the entire game - here's the surprising part - WITHOUT using a single enchanted treasure card . I'm quite sure it's possible. If you do need enchanted treasures cards to beat the game, rethink your strategy, because there's something wrong with it. The excuse of not being able to kill something because it's of the same school as you is extremely redundant. There's a simple answer to it as well: prisms. Oh yes, there are other strategies to use than enchanted treasure cards. All you need to do is use your brain to figure them out.

Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


your turn for a news flash: pvp is the only place enchanted cards are getting misused. and another: i rarely use enchanted cards too, i just trade them. well, tradeD them. i don't need the cards, i just like having them to trade. o and by the way: balance has no prism and balance enemies at high levels can cast elemental shield, so whatcha gonna do?

and i resent your insinuation that i don't use my brain, how do you think i figured out that this was something that other, less drastic measures could solve? HOW DARE YOU, "using one's brain" doesn't mean agreeing with you. my strategy has a last resort: the treasure cards. and seeing as my deck is chock full of powerful cards (judgement, skeletalpirate, spectralblast, etc) i really don't need them. it's a "just in case", always handy, you should get one b/c you apparently don't have one.

o and that wasn't a news flash you gave, nor was the not-using-tcs bit suprising, there had to be some powerful ppl that didn't use them, i just hoped experience would have given you the chance to see the really good points of enchanted tcs with few downsides (the only one i can see is their misuse in the arena, solvable by an in-arena ban. or is that where you use them, to get arena tickets?).

you better get back to this and read this post, it'll explain a lot - like how your logic was incorrect.

to the faculty: quite frankly, i'm disappointed. i thought for sure you would get back to this and see how the argument is a-raging. maybe even see the points that blizzardkid94, lizardlord, Karibdis, me, etc. made and stop to think about them. at least post that you're sorry you got us mad.


Hello again,
Technically using these cards to get out of "a sticky situation" really is misuse. In actuality, using any enchanted treasures cards other than ones you've made yourself is misuse, seeing as they weren't intended to be trade-able in the first place. Also, about the "not-using-tc's" part not being surprising: that was kind of intentional, it was a sarcastic statement. If you actually have a good strategy, perhaps consider creating enchanted treasure cards for yourself with which you can use your strategy. That's what I do; I pack in a few enchanted Wraiths, Scarecrows, and Satyrs (I bought the spell with my own training points) I made for my own personal use in case I run out. They are my "just in case". The point of the game is to refine your strategy, and not to completely rely on others. If you're fighting something of your own school, you shouldn't really need more than 4 or 5 prisms, and if you're careful with your traps you should only need one. Example: using only one prism and a bunch of traps (some of which were dropped and gotten from crown packs), I took advantage of Malistaire's Life weakness and I hit a 78,983 on him; almost 8 times his health. Admittedly, Balance has no prisms, but at the point in the game at which this really matters (fighting high level bosses {like the ones with elemental shield}, mobs, etc.) it's almost impossible, if not completely so, to solo anything with any school. Wizard101 is, at its heart, a team game. I actually can't remember the highest level balance boss for certain, but I'm pretty sure it's the Gurtok Demon, which is an optional boss anyways. After reading your post, I fail to find a fault in my logic, with the possible exception of Balance not having any prisms, but Balance has been, and always will be, outstanding and aloof from the other schools. I do support KingsIsle's decision, and I do agree that an arena ban would solve part of the problem, just not all of it. And it's not just the powerful people who don't use enchanted treasure cards: I haven't always been a Grandmaster, you know.

Best regards,

Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


using treasure cards is their entire point of existence, regardless of source. misuse of the enchanted tc's is really in the arena, i only know of one person who ever complained of someone using an enchanted tc outside of there (that person, Rogtim, has posted that complaint here), because there, people aren't on the recieving end. come now, you have to admit that a firedragon spell in use is awesome, regardless of the caster.

o and again, my strategy uses the cards as a last resort. if it's so hard to believe that someone that wants the ability to trade the cards doesn't rely on them, do a little broadening of the mind.
besides, and i have gone over this before, SOMETIMES YOU NEED SPELLS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS. you, as a death/life, must have gone through an experience where both your primary and secondary schools were extremely well guarded against, say, a death or life monster with high resist and opposing shields. if you wouldn't wish you had a powerful spell from another school under those circumstances, you are waaaaaaay overconfident. you just said your best spells were made into cards: what if an ally really needed a death drain spell, for the "health benefits" (like staying alive)?

hmm, that's odd... you say not to rely on others, and then you say it's a team game?

this is to you AND ki: if the enchanted tcs weren't meant to be trade-able, why did ki let us in the first place? after all, ki DID stop us from selling the cards to elik. i really want the ability to trade enchanted tcs, we both know i'm far from alone.
if ki really doesn't want us trading them, i suggest letting us sell them to elik for a low price, with x=rank of card (rank X=rank 7): profit from elik's=10x+2, and price for which they can be bought=(profit from elik's)100. math stuff.


Hello again,
First of all, I'd like to note that I said you shouldn't completely rely on others. I frankly think that these cards should not be used at all, even outside the arena; therefore, I complain about it. The Fire Dragon spell also has horrible graphics in my opinion, and I never really thought it to be "awesome"; Scarecrow's much better. What's wrong with creating your own last resort? I have never felt that I "needed" a spell from another school; the Death/Life/Half-Ice combo is 100% adequate in almost every situation I can think of. In your situation of a Death/Life boss with high resists and shields, there's a simple solution. You just need to know how the trap/shield system works. In practice, it's very simple; the traps and shields that get put on first go off last. Therefore, if a life boss has Death Shield, you have to get the prism up after it uses the spell, and it won't be set off in the process (the prism goes off before the shield does, therefore eliminating the threat). If it's a Death boss with Life Shield (which, admittedly, is rather rare), you have to put on the prism before it casts the spell so that the shield doesn't go off at all (these strategies make it slightly risky business to stack traps). In either case, death also has a DoT - Poison. So do Fire, Ice, and Thunder, if you're willing to take the time to make/get the cards. Myth has shield-break spells like Minotaur and Orthrus. There is always a wand spell, as well, if you have the foresight to equip the correct one before you fight the enemy. KingsIsle "let" us trade them in the first place because of an error in programming: read the initial letter by them. They never intended to let them be traded. They were supposed to be neither tradeable to other players OR to Elik; only half of those requirements were met. And don't try to be condescending about math; I highly doubt you could do a fair amount of the math involved in many of the things I do every day.
Yours truly,
Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
mythomagic6 wrote:

Hello again,
Technically using these cards to get out of "a sticky situation" really is misuse. In actuality, using any enchanted treasures cards other than ones you've made yourself is misuse, seeing as they weren't intended to be trade-able in the first place. Also, about the "not-using-tc's" part not being surprising: that was kind of intentional, it was a sarcastic statement. If you actually have a good strategy, perhaps consider creating enchanted treasure cards for yourself with which you can use your strategy. That's what I do; I pack in a few enchanted Wraiths, Scarecrows, and Satyrs (I bought the spell with my own training points) I made for my own personal use in case I run out. They are my "just in case". The point of the game is to refine your strategy, and not to completely rely on others. If you're fighting something of your own school, you shouldn't really need more than 4 or 5 prisms, and if you're careful with your traps you should only need one. Example: using only one prism and a bunch of traps (some of which were dropped and gotten from crown packs), I took advantage of Malistaire's Life weakness and I hit a 78,983 on him; almost 8 times his health. Admittedly, Balance has no prisms, but at the point in the game at which this really matters (fighting high level bosses {like the ones with elemental shield}, mobs, etc.) it's almost impossible, if not completely so, to solo anything with any school. Wizard101 is, at its heart, a team game. I actually can't remember the highest level balance boss for certain, but I'm pretty sure it's the Gurtok Demon, which is an optional boss anyways. After reading your post, I fail to find a fault in my logic, with the possible exception of Balance not having any prisms, but Balance has been, and always will be, outstanding and aloof from the other schools. I do support KingsIsle's decision, and I do agree that an arena ban would solve part of the problem, just not all of it. And it's not just the powerful people who don't use enchanted treasure cards: I haven't always been a Grandmaster, you know.

Best regards,

Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


using treasure cards is their entire point of existence, regardless of source. misuse of the enchanted tc's is really in the arena, i only know of one person who ever complained of someone using an enchanted tc outside of there (that person, Rogtim, has posted that complaint here), because there, people aren't on the recieving end. come now, you have to admit that a firedragon spell in use is awesome, regardless of the caster.

o and again, my strategy uses the cards as a last resort. if it's so hard to believe that someone that wants the ability to trade the cards doesn't rely on them, do a little broadening of the mind.
besides, and i have gone over this before, SOMETIMES YOU NEED SPELLS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS. you, as a death/life, must have gone through an experience where both your primary and secondary schools were extremely well guarded against, say, a death or life monster with high resist and opposing shields. if you wouldn't wish you had a powerful spell from another school under those circumstances, you are waaaaaaay overconfident. you just said your best spells were made into cards: what if an ally really needed a death drain spell, for the "health benefits" (like staying alive)?

hmm, that's odd... you say not to rely on others, and then you say it's a team game?

this is to you AND ki: if the enchanted tcs weren't meant to be trade-able, why did ki let us in the first place? after all, ki DID stop us from selling the cards to elik. i really want the ability to trade enchanted tcs, we both know i'm far from alone.
if ki really doesn't want us trading them, i suggest letting us sell them to elik for a low price, with x=rank of card (rank X=rank 7): profit from elik's=10x+2, and price for which they can be bought=(profit from elik's)100. math stuff.</div>
</blockquote>

Hello again,
First of all, I'd like to note that I said you shouldn't completely rely on others. I frankly think that these cards should not be used at all, even outside the arena; therefore, I complain about it. The Fire Dragon spell also has horrible graphics in my opinion, and I never really thought it to be "awesome"; Scarecrow's much better. What's wrong with creating your own last resort? I have never felt that I "needed" a spell from another school; the Death/Life/Half-Ice combo is 100% adequate in almost every situation I can think of. In your situation of a Death/Life boss with high resists and shields, there's a simple solution. You just need to know how the trap/shield system works. In practice, it's very simple; the traps and shields that get put on first go off last. Therefore, if a life boss has Death Shield, you have to get the prism up after it uses the spell, and it won't be set off in the process (the prism goes off before the shield does, therefore eliminating the threat). If it's a Death boss with Life Shield (which, admittedly, is rather rare), you have to put on the prism before it casts the spell so that the shield doesn't go off at all (these strategies make it slightly risky business to stack traps). In either case, death also has a DoT - Poison. So do Fire, Ice, and Thunder, if you're willing to take the time to make/get the cards. Myth has shield-break spells like Minotaur and Orthrus. There is always a wand spell, as well, if you have the foresight to equip the correct one before you fight the enemy. KingsIsle "let" us trade them in the first place because of an error in programming: read the initial letter by them. They never intended to let them be traded. They were supposed to be neither tradeable to other players OR to Elik; only half of those requirements were met. And don't try to be condescending about math; I highly doubt you could do a fair amount of the math involved in many of the things I do every day.
Yours truly,
Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer</div>
</blockquote>

um. you happen to be wrong on many counts.

first off, if wards are set off in reverse order, then if the opponent puts the shield up first, followed by the prism, then the prism will set off... transforming the spell to the shielded school. -80%. provided you're not transforming it to what the boss is resistant to, which even an initiate knows is a bad idea.
it's not as simple as the "in practice" theories, anyway. you could always not get a prism until AFTER the death boss has shields up. it's very possible.
o and yes, i knew that items were set off in reverse order of their placement (i also know it sets off all applicable charms before the applicable wards).

also, saying "math stuff" at the end is not being condescending. this is: look the word up.
and anyway, your first post totally scrapped your privileges to call others that. using sarcasm to parody the opposition... treating obvious, not-always-applicable things as suprising... insinuating people who were asking for free trading rights back weren't using their brains, and needed the cards as vital strategy pieces...

oh, and not everyone can GET a dot or a ward break. balance is a good example. no dot, not even one from an other school that can be made balance, ward breaks and charm breaks are just storm and myth (not respectively), and our boosts are generic, so we can't put hex, our best trap. yet again,you fail to take an approximate entire seventh of the player force. if you're as mathemattically savvy as you claim, you should have no problem figuring out exactly how many thousands 1/7th of 10 million is. it's over a million. in fact, it's 1,428,571, rounded to the ones.

well, when i said fire dragon, i was implying all high rank spells in general (i just like dragons). scarecrow is a high rank spell, but you knew that.

hey! i just realized...
having your own school as a just in case eradicates the POINT of a just in case, if you can't seem to utilize your cards well! a shielded vampire is a shielded vampire, no matter if you used keeneyes on it. but if you were to have a powerful elemental spell...

heh heh heh... ok, my LAST example of you contradicting yourself was wrong, BUT! you say you use enchanted cards you made yourself... and then say they shouldn't be used at all. i don't know what to call it, but it sure seems like you were just trying to be difficult.

ps: if you're as good at math as you say you are, you'll see how little gold is made from selling at elik's with my plan... and how much cards would cost. an enchanted frostbeetle would be solt to elik at 12 gold, and be bought at 1200. although there is a kink when it comes to wildbolt, it could always be treated as higher rank, say, 5? the only way a novice could get 5200 gold for a wildbolt is save up really, really well, and not buy anything at all until they could afford the card. THAT'S going to happen. (well, that or buy gold with crowns, but ki would probably agree to that, they do need revenue.)

pps: what are you, a computer programmer or something? you evidently need math every day... (but i don't see you dicovering a mathematical formula >:-D)

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
62


um. you happen to be wrong on many counts.

first off, if wards are set off in reverse order, then if the opponent puts the shield up first, followed by the prism, then the prism will set off... transforming the spell to the shielded school. -80%. provided you're not transforming it to what the boss is resistant to, which even an initiate knows is a bad idea.
it's not as simple as the "in practice" theories, anyway. you could always not get a prism until AFTER the death boss has shields up. it's very possible.
o and yes, i knew that items were set off in reverse order of their placement (i also know it sets off all applicable charms before the applicable wards).

also, saying "math stuff" at the end is not being condescending. this is: look the word up.
and anyway, your first post totally scrapped your privileges to call others that. using sarcasm to parody the opposition... treating obvious, not-always-applicable things as suprising... insinuating people who were asking for free trading rights back weren't using their brains, and needed the cards as vital strategy pieces...

oh, and not everyone can GET a dot or a ward break. balance is a good example. no dot, not even one from an other school that can be made balance, ward breaks and charm breaks are just storm and myth (not respectively), and our boosts are generic, so we can't put hex, our best trap. yet again,you fail to take an approximate entire seventh of the player force. if you're as mathemattically savvy as you claim, you should have no problem figuring out exactly how many thousands 1/7th of 10 million is. it's over a million. in fact, it's 1,428,571, rounded to the ones.

well, when i said fire dragon, i was implying all high rank spells in general (i just like dragons). scarecrow is a high rank spell, but you knew that.

hey! i just realized...
having your own school as a just in case eradicates the POINT of a just in case, if you can't seem to utilize your cards well! a shielded vampire is a shielded vampire, no matter if you used keeneyes on it. but if you were to have a powerful elemental spell...

heh heh heh... ok, my LAST example of you contradicting yourself was wrong, BUT! you say you use enchanted cards you made yourself... and then say they shouldn't be used at all. i don't know what to call it, but it sure seems like you were just trying to be difficult.

ps: if you're as good at math as you say you are, you'll see how little gold is made from selling at elik's with my plan... and how much cards would cost. an enchanted frostbeetle would be solt to elik at 12 gold, and be bought at 1200. although there is a kink when it comes to wildbolt, it could always be treated as higher rank, say, 5? the only way a novice could get 5200 gold for a wildbolt is save up really, really well, and not buy anything at all until they could afford the card. THAT'S going to happen. (well, that or buy gold with crowns, but ki would probably agree to that, they do need revenue.)

pps: what are you, a computer programmer or something? you evidently need math every day... (but i don't see you dicovering a mathematical formula >:D)


Hi again,
I see my mistake now, I mixed up the two school spells being cast in the first scenario, and I apologize for that (in practice, that usually doesn't happen to me... but it has once or twice). And when fighting a Life boss, I actually carry Life Prisms that I get from the Bazaar that people have sold after getting them from crown packs and then use Centaur, so I don't transform to the school that it resists (and yes, I know that's a bad idea).

I know the "math stuff" comment is not directly condescending, but the way I read it makes it seem implied; perhaps I merely read as if everyone's critical of me. And what can I say? I'm a naturally sarcastic person .

Additionally, I am of the opinion that Balance is an underpowered school, for the reasons you've mentioned, and I always have been, ever since I thought about it. I tried to get around it earlier to make it seem like I was balanced (bad mistake, I suppose), but I do agree that Balance needs serious reworking.

My solution to the "shielded vampire" argument is this; learn to utilize your cards well :P .

I meant that enchanted treasure cards made by other people should not be used at all by you. I should have taken into account that you weren't following the same train of thought as me, and I didn't, so for that I apologize.

I realize how much it would cost for cards to be sold and bought from Elik's using your formula, but it's still kind of a bad solution, in my opinion. My reason is this: there are some Grandmasters who have nothing to spend their gold on apart from furniture and crown stuff (I'm one of them, I've had two crown houses in my time, Myth and Storm). Therefore, they could splurge all their money on treasure cards if they wanted to, so the problem still exists but to a lesser degree.

I wouldn't say you "discovered" a mathematical formula so much as created one; I could've made the same one you did had I been arguing for your point rather than mine. Let's not start a math fight, though, as this is a game forum and people are probably already getting annoyed with our long messages .

Best regards,
Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
mythomagic6 wrote:


Hi again,
I see my mistake now, I mixed up the two school spells being cast in the first scenario, and I apologize for that (in practice, that usually doesn't happen to me... but it has once or twice). And when fighting a Life boss, I actually carry Life Prisms that I get from the Bazaar that people have sold after getting them from crown packs and then use Centaur, so I don't transform to the school that it resists (and yes, I know that's a bad idea).

I know the "math stuff" comment is not directly condescending, but the way I read it makes it seem implied; perhaps I merely read as if everyone's critical of me. And what can I say? I'm a naturally sarcastic person .

Additionally, I am of the opinion that Balance is an underpowered school, for the reasons you've mentioned, and I always have been, ever since I thought about it. I tried to get around it earlier to make it seem like I was balanced (bad mistake, I suppose), but I do agree that Balance needs serious reworking.

My solution to the "shielded vampire" argument is this; learn to utilize your cards well :P .

I meant that enchanted treasure cards made by other people should not be used at all by you. I should have taken into account that you weren't following the same train of thought as me, and I didn't, so for that I apologize.

I realize how much it would cost for cards to be sold and bought from Elik's using your formula, but it's still kind of a bad solution, in my opinion. My reason is this: there are some Grandmasters who have nothing to spend their gold on apart from furniture and crown stuff (I'm one of them, I've had two crown houses in my time, Myth and Storm). Therefore, they could splurge all their money on treasure cards if they wanted to, so the problem still exists but to a lesser degree.

I wouldn't say you "discovered" a mathematical formula so much as created one; I could've made the same one you did had I been arguing for your point rather than mine. Let's not start a math fight, though, as this is a game forum and people are probably already getting annoyed with our long messages .

Best regards,
Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


he he...

utilize your cards well? what do you mean by that? there you go again, implying i don't have a good strategy. cut it out.
and even if you put up a death prism, the spell will be resisted.

ps: no, the elik's thing isn't my formula, it has to do with finding x squared.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
11
Dear mike, Death likes chocolate, And i do too. (nathan frogeyes, Level 30 necromancer)

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
130
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You may not agree, but I do hope you will understand."

You're right, I dont agree nor understand. Why would you change this if it was in wizard101 already? like why change it? I guess I understand why but I don't get what made your desition come to this. Please Explain to me.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
1
what i think is that we need to have those cards we made before because some people are some elements that the are not good cards in and we are really disapointed :(about not being able to trade then cards we made

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
8
mythomagic6 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
mythomagic6 wrote:
For those of you who say to ban these cards only in PvP:
I have a news flash for you. I'm a grandmaster death wizard, and I managed to get through the entire game - here's the surprising part - WITHOUT using a single enchanted treasure card . I'm quite sure it's possible. If you do need enchanted treasures cards to beat the game, rethink your strategy, because there's something wrong with it. The excuse of not being able to kill something because it's of the same school as you is extremely redundant. There's a simple answer to it as well: prisms. Oh yes, there are other strategies to use than enchanted treasure cards. All you need to do is use your brain to figure them out.

Jacob DeathBringer, Grandmaster Necromancer


your turn for a news flash: pvp is the only place enchanted cards are getting misused. and another: i rarely use enchanted cards too, i just trade them. well, tradeD them. i don't need the cards, i just like having them to trade. o and by the way: balance has no prism and balance enemies at high levels can cast elemental shield, so whatcha gonna do?

and i resent your insinuation that i don't use my brain, how do you think i figured out that this was something that other, less drastic measures could solve? HOW DARE YOU, "using one's brain" doesn't mean agreeing with you. my strategy has a last resort: the treasure cards. and seeing as my deck is chock full of powerful cards (judgement, skeletalpirate, spectralblast, etc) i really don't need them. it's a "just in case", always handy, you should get one b/c you apparently don't have one.

o and that wasn't a news flash you gave, nor was the not-using-tcs bit suprising, there had to be some powerful ppl that didn't use them, i just hoped experience would have given you the chance to see the really good points of enchanted tcs with few downsides (the only one i can see is their misuse in the arena, solvable by an in-arena ban. or is that where you use them, to get arena tickets?).

you better get back to this and read this post, it'll explain a lot - like how your logic was incorrect.

to the faculty: quite frankly, i'm disappointed. i thought for sure you would get back to this and see how the argument is a-raging. maybe even see the points that blizzardkid94, lizardlord, Karibdis, me, etc. made and stop to think about them. at least post that you're sorry you got us mad.


Hello again,
Technically using these cards to get out of "a sticky situation" really is misuse. In actuality, using any enchanted treasures cards other than ones you've made yourself is misuse, seeing as they weren't intended to be trade-able in the first place. Also, about the "not-using-tc's" part not being surprising: that was kind of intentional, it was a sarcastic statement. If you actually have a good strategy, perhaps consider creating enchanted treasure cards for yourself with which you can use your strategy. That's what I do; I pack in a few enchanted Wraiths, Scarecrows, and Satyrs (I bought the spell with my own training points) I made for my own personal use in case I run out. They are my "just in case". The point of the game is to refine your strategy, and not to completely rely on others. If you're fighting something of your own school, you shouldn't really need more than 4 or 5 prisms, and if you're careful with your traps you should only need one. Example: using only one prism and a bunch of traps (some of which were dropped and gotten from crown packs), I took advantage of Malistaire's Life weakness and I hit a 78,983 on him; almost 8 times his health. Admittedly, Balance has no prisms, but at the point in the game at which this really matters (fighting high level bosses {like the ones with elemental shield}, mobs, etc.) it's almost impossible, if not completely so, to solo anything with any school. Wizard101 is, at its heart, a team game. I actually can't remember the highest level balance boss for certain, but I'm pretty sure it's the Gurtok Demon, which is an optional boss anyways. After reading your post, I fail to find a fault in my logic, with the possible exception of Balance not having any prisms, but Balance has been, and always will be, outstanding and aloof from the other schools. I do support KingsIsle's decision, and I do agree that an arena ban would solve part of the problem, just not all of it. And it's not just the powerful people who don't use enchanted treasure cards: I haven't always been a Grandmaster, you know.

Best regards,

Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer




Well if you can't see the flaws in your logic let me help you, if FoxFyr didn't already. I'll start off by saying that I'm impressed by your persistence, most people give up after the first try :) . A few problems though, first thing I am going to say is that death is an easy school due to drain ( and I should know my main is death also.) so the need for treasure card, enchanted or otherwise is slim to none. the truth is I use treasure cards for the fun of casting nit for help, but some people chose schools that didn't fit them and they have trouble with their school's spell strategy and don't want to get rid of their first character., so they need other school's help, and say their friend can enchant a card and give it to them in a short amount of time to help, do you really think of that as " misuse " ? Also there are a lot of similar examples for help in crafting where it would help if a person could make some enchanted cards quick and easy for someone's pet snack. The fact is that it didn't have to be called "unintended" they could have left it there and have people think it was a feature and ban treasure cards in the arena and there wouldn't be any argument they could make against it, but there are to many holes in this wall of a rule for protesters to grab on and climb right over. Also FoxFyr and i quest together a lot, and so do other people and as you know friends and always there (in real life and in game) so some of those people had kept some of their friend's spells with enchanted cards to keep some of there friend with them to be safe, again I don't personally do this, but some do. So now i do hope you see the holes in your logic and realize your futile efforts to oppose us aren't going to work :D .

Matthew Nightblood, Magus Necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
rosehip wrote:

My issue is not so much about the treasure cards, wether or not i agree or disagree, doesnt matter, my issue is:
If KI is so concerned about us sticking to our schools, why is it when i am in a battle with ANY enemy (not just bosses), they through out more spells from other classes than the class that it indicates.
ex: i fought a battle with two fires, with my death character, and i got hit with more death and balance spells than i did with fire.
If you are going to force the class restriction, again, i kinda agree with it to an extent, but when i fight a fire, and put up a fire shield i expect the fire sheild to be used at some point, so you shouldnt push on us what you are not willing to do yourself.


oh yeah, absolutely! you have life monsters throwing out sunbird and, get this, KRAKEN. life monsters should cast bipedal trees, not bipedal fish.
speaking of fish, myth monsters cast a ton of storm sharks.
but worst of all is non-death monsters using VAMPIRE. a ton of mooshu balance monsters used this on me.
finally, on the subject of balance, you have storm, ice, fire, life, myth, and death monsters, right? well, along your way, you'll have each and every school cast weakness. it really is not fair, monsters already shield against what they're weak to, now they block everything along with it?


rosehip, you are absolutely right. hey ki, how would you feel if someone, say, forced you all to give up your favorite food - for life? and then expressed no desire to do the same? it really gets ya.


Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
62
lizardlord wrote:

Well if you can't see the flaws in your logic let me help you, if FoxFyr didn't already. I'll start off by saying that I'm impressed by your persistence, most people give up after the first try :) . A few problems though, first thing I am going to say is that death is an easy school due to drain ( and I should know my main is death also.) so the need for treasure card, enchanted or otherwise is slim to none. the truth is I use treasure cards for the fun of casting nit for help, but some people chose schools that didn't fit them and they have trouble with their school's spell strategy and don't want to get rid of their first character., so they need other school's help, and say their friend can enchant a card and give it to them in a short amount of time to help, do you really think of that as " misuse " ? Also there are a lot of similar examples for help in crafting where it would help if a person could make some enchanted cards quick and easy for someone's pet snack. The fact is that it didn't have to be called "unintended" they could have left it there and have people think it was a feature and ban treasure cards in the arena and there wouldn't be any argument they could make against it, but there are to many holes in this wall of a rule for protesters to grab on and climb right over. Also FoxFyr and i quest together a lot, and so do other people and as you know friends and always there (in real life and in game) so some of those people had kept some of their friend's spells with enchanted cards to keep some of there friend with them to be safe, again I don't personally do this, but some do. So now i do hope you see the holes in your logic and realize your futile efforts to oppose us aren't going to work :D .

Matthew Nightblood, Magus Necromancer


'ello,

First off, you're a bit behind the times; there have been several messages past the one you've replied to in the "debate". Admittedly, Death does have an advantage with the Steal spells, but I wouldn't call it the easiest school to use or the most powerful school. Far from it, really. I'd specify, but I don't have the time on my hands. If you have a school with a strategy that doesn't fit you, don't start trying to grind it to 50, just start a new one. I did it myself when the test told me that I should be an Ice wizard. It's really not such a big deal.
I'd suggest you make sure you've read all the messages before you try to reply to one that's not really relevant any longer in the future. I still don't really see what's wrong with my logic, and but you probably don't see what's wrong with yours, either. And I hope you realize that I'm not the one who's arguing futilely; nothing you do will make KingsIsle change their decision :) .
Hoping for a reply,
Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer (And I have used other schools; they're not too horrible to use.)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
36
Thanks, i got defeated many times in arena cause of enchanted cards.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
8
mythomagic6 wrote:
lizardlord wrote:

Well if you can't see the flaws in your logic let me help you, if FoxFyr didn't already. I'll start off by saying that I'm impressed by your persistence, most people give up after the first try :) . A few problems though, first thing I am going to say is that death is an easy school due to drain ( and I should know my main is death also.) so the need for treasure card, enchanted or otherwise is slim to none. the truth is I use treasure cards for the fun of casting nit for help, but some people chose schools that didn't fit them and they have trouble with their school's spell strategy and don't want to get rid of their first character., so they need other school's help, and say their friend can enchant a card and give it to them in a short amount of time to help, do you really think of that as " misuse " ? Also there are a lot of similar examples for help in crafting where it would help if a person could make some enchanted cards quick and easy for someone's pet snack. The fact is that it didn't have to be called "unintended" they could have left it there and have people think it was a feature and ban treasure cards in the arena and there wouldn't be any argument they could make against it, but there are to many holes in this wall of a rule for protesters to grab on and climb right over. Also FoxFyr and i quest together a lot, and so do other people and as you know friends and always there (in real life and in game) so some of those people had kept some of their friend's spells with enchanted cards to keep some of there friend with them to be safe, again I don't personally do this, but some do. So now i do hope you see the holes in your logic and realize your futile efforts to oppose us aren't going to work :D .

Matthew Nightblood, Magus Necromancer


'ello,

First off, you're a bit behind the times; there have been several messages past the one you've replied to in the "debate". Admittedly, Death does have an advantage with the Steal spells, but I wouldn't call it the easiest school to use or the most powerful school. Far from it, really. I'd specify, but I don't have the time on my hands. If you have a school with a strategy that doesn't fit you, don't start trying to grind it to 50, just start a new one. I did it myself when the test told me that I should be an Ice wizard. It's really not such a big deal.
I'd suggest you make sure you've read all the messages before you try to reply to one that's not really relevant any longer in the future. I still don't really see what's wrong with my logic, and but you probably don't see what's wrong with yours, either. And I hope you realize that I'm not the one who's arguing futilely; nothing you do will make KingsIsle change their decision :) .
Hoping for a reply,
Jacob Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer (And I have used other schools; they're not too horrible to use.)




Sorry, my message didn't get through after the rest was posted for some reason, this was current when I posted it . The one thing i have to say is I'm not saying death is the most powerful school I'm saying it is just quite easy to play, sorry about sending you the wrong, also reading through the posts I saw you were death/life, we are quite similar in our schools. :)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
399
wanna know what happened to me today? i got beaten by an enchanted triton! am i mad? yes! but only because the liar said he was using storm shark :P ! do i want enchanted-tc trading back still? absolutely! the only reason the guy beat me in one shot was that he utilized the boosts at his disposal (ok, fine, and that i didn't get an applicable shield in time). my character has over 2300 hp,that (balance) wizard couldn't have hit me with a straight triton and won then and there! they do less than 1000 damage, that's not even half. balanceblade. bladestorm. hex. elementalblade, elementaltrap. these are the enablers.

plus, the guy was level 36, only 2 levels under when a storm wizard gets the triton spell.

that is what i call clever - and proper - use, not misuse or abuse.

oh and mythomagic6: letting go of a character is not easy.

to lizardlord: thx (only next time don't mention crafting; enchanted cards can't be used to craft).

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
203
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The following message is from J. Todd Coleman, Director of Wizard101 at KingsIsle Entertainment.

"The trading of enchanted cards was never intended; it was an error on our part that players were able to use this system to gain access to spells they were never suppose to receive. Yes, this has been an issue in PvP, but that's really a minor part of the overall problem (as PvP is a relatively minor part of the overall W101 experience.)

Please understand that we went to great lengths to craft and balance the difficulty and "fun factor" of our game. We spent thousands of hours pouring over spreadsheets, implementing, testing, and then repeating that process until we got it right. We planned for players to have "easy" fights and "hard" fights. We planned on solo areas, and areas where we wanted them to ask other players for assistance, fostering social connections. As part of this process -- and to make each class feel special -- we created a handful of custom, unique spell that were restricted to each class. We wanted each player to feel like they could do something that other players could not. Each class was engineered to have areas of strength and weakness, so that the style of game play (and strategy) would different from one player to the next. We wanted to foster a sense of identity, to make the game interesting (and different) based on the path that the player chose to follow, and (of course) to make the game balanced across 300+ hours of gameplay.

After all that effort, we made a mistake, one which allowed player to use 50 gold enchantment cards to circumvent these class restriction. Oops! I wish this mistake had never been made in the first place; had the class restrictions been properly enforced from the beginning, players would have thought "well, that makes sense" and not given it another thought.

The problem is, this may seem like a minor issue, but it is not. This one oversight fundamentally dilutes the unique nature of each class. Replicating these spells creates a huge imbalance in our system, not just in PvP, but in the overall play cycle and in the experience of the game we spent so much time and energy crafting. If everyone can cast everything, what's the point of having classes at all? To borrow a phrase from The Incredibles, "When everyone's Super, then no one is." In my eyes, being able to mass produce a collection of class-restricted, high level spells for a trivial amount of gold falls pretty clearly into the category of stuff we should fix. And so, we are fixing it.

I certainly realize that you may not agree with this decision. Much like a parent sometimes the "right" decision is not necessarily the most popular one. In this case, I recognize that some people will be unhappy with this fix. But as the director of the game, I have to look out for the health of the game as a whole. It's my call to make, and I stand by my decision. You may not agree, but I do hope you will understand."




Well what about mutated cards? only fire,ice can mutate cards?
This is unfair to the other schools who can,t mutate cards,I would love to mutate lighting bats to firebats(i like the firebats they look cool lol) or ice bats or make my ghoul into a stormghoul ill pay gold to do that!(600-1000).

I do agree with stopping the trading of treasure cards but mutate cards should be tradable,they dont make them easier to hit with nor do they hit harder, I don't think that a few mutate for other school's would hurt the game,you can still keep them no trade cards but it dose give a nice little twist to the game.

Just something to think about.
thank you.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
28
Thx for doing this because i was battling in the arena with my bro against a rival of his who was a lvl 30 balance and his grand life friend and the only reason we lost is because the lvl 30 guy was using enchanted wild bolts on us. And then finished me off with judgement. Personally i am gonna luv this fix so anyone who doesn't like the fix can either deal with it and shut up, OR they can leave.



Daniel Stormglade: Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Daniel Lotussmith: lvl 44 Master Diviner
my bro is...
Wolf Dragonflame: Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
1
i have had only one problem with this whole not allowed to trade enhanced cards any more. and it would have not been a problem had i been informed that it would be changed back when i started. my death and my life are both trained to heal but since i had those 2 wizards and i could make satyrs and sprites why did i need to waste precious training point on my other wizards to have those skills? ive shrugged it off. moved on with the fact that i have 4 wizards that either half to kill or be killed cause they can not heal themselves without expensive cards or long hours farming. just my thoughts on the matter why did we have our training points reset? expecially with the new schools for celestria coming out us who have been playing for a long time will have to buy back points (a rather expensive task when your unemployed and have 7+ wizards) just my thoughts on the matter. i do thank ki for ending the trade of them to others which ended a lot of complaints as well. :) always good to see a company listens to its players

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
50
FoxFyr wrote:
um. yeah. this idea IS SO BAD!!!!!

your point, that doing this lets novices get lvl 48 cards, um tell me: WHY would a Master or Grandmaster give their best card to a novice anyway?!?! like you said, they'll share it with their "buddies", and the amount of high-level players that have under-lvl-20 friends is infinitesimal. people tend to group together with their level range.

also, there are those that, um, actually dont intend to use the cards in the arena! shocking!

and all you have to do is ban enchanted cards in the arena, say by, um, jettisoning them from the players' decks until they leave.

additionally, many people who go the the "black market" to sell demand high prices for powerful cards. want a wildbolt? fork over a minotaur or pheonix or, um, something like that.

this decision has completely put me out of business, along with a few, um, tens of thousands others. gonna repossess my dorm next? after all, no income.

and under your whole "class" thing, the point of treasure cards was to let people have access to other-school spells. this new action defeats the entire point.

your "last word" was far from. this debate will rage on.
the least you could do was let us express opinions about this BEFORE the action, to get both sides.

and for your "i hope you'll understand"? we DON'T.

and "in your eyes" doesn't mean "in the players' eyes"

please consider our side. the whining "a novice used wildbolt" side, in MY eyes, seem bitter that they were beaten to this. see how the whole "in *****'s eyes" works?














REVERSE THE CHANGE!!!!!!


A master or grandmaster may give cards to a novice because of the cheapness of enchantments cards, and how fast is is to make cards.
O, and how about you go and fight a novice with twenty tower shields, loads of satyr spells, and about ninety wildbolts? Go ahead and beat them, buddy. Let's see your rank after those matches.
Don't say: 'we', say you and others don't. I agree 100%
Also, after hundreds of hours of work, wouldn't you feel bad if after all that work, it was all wasted?
How many people did you demand fork over their hard-earned spells? That was just a business where you made cheap cards. Go out and earn the cards.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
2
I'm new to this please explain how to draw treasure cards? Also my draw is never lite up when i play. Please help!

Esmee Icemancer