Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Huh huh huh the pets might be our first rank spells XD

Just joeking just jokeing XD

If it was and gave it schools last damage spell (steal hp spell) and that pet gives it then wow that lol it would br like tale in a banns from a monkey XD

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009

Well professor I cannot wait to get The new pets :D But one question Do We need to finish our level 58 quests to get the pets? I hope not Because i am having trouble with efreet Ty :D

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I can't wait until Wintertusk is out! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. Anyways i had an idea for short to call it WT. I can't wait for the new lvl 58 pets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Um yeah, I can't wait like anyone else. So yeah if anyone can help me beat GH or MB plz help my name is : Tristan GoldGem.
It already been a month that where waiting so take your time to not let bugs in and will we be able to do the Selena Gomez quest again in sunken Triton Avenue because i didn't get to do it.

From:Tristan GoldGem ( lvl 39 pyromancer ) Matthew FireBlade ( lvl 10 sorcerer) Justin FireThief (lvl 10 Myth student) and Mackenzie WillowRunner (i forget lvl i think lvl 9 or 8 Storm student) :) :) :) :) GO WIZARD101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
i was wondering at what lvl do you have to be to go to wintertusk and at what lvl do you have to be to get the spell card efreet it is only for fire wizard's.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I just cant wait to get more quest yes and if they put a new school that would be SO COOL! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I am waiting

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
um, if we already finished the level 58 quest do we STILL get the pet?
:( i am worried about that :(

Survivor
May 24, 2009
OMG this is sooooo exciting!!!!! :D

hopefully the lvl 68 spells will be awesome. for myth it should be from a greek or roman legend....like... HERCULES! :D and for life it should be mother nature, for death it should be frakenstien :D for fire it should be a fire hawaiian god that comes out from a volcano and shoots out lava out of his hands. and it should do it to ALL players besides one person. for ice it should be the abonoable snowman and for storm like samaster said a blackhole and balance..........hmmmm........thats tough. but my excitement is so big i litteraly cant feel my feet

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
IceSpiritDragon wrote:
WNewman001 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Just a reminder - this is NOT in the Live Game. This is NOT in the Test Realm - will will continue to make announcements about this update in the future.

Fine we hope you also fix it where other lower Level students cannot port into higher level Worlds. They all need to finish their World they are on FIRST, not try to level up faster on a higher world they aren't ready for yet! This will solve many Issues.
Thanks Wizard101 and Zeke.

P.S. I can't wait till you guys FINALLY allow us Legends something MORE! WinterTusk is just a beginning, and I hope we all get more VERY SOONEST!

Regards,
William ThunderSword

There is no way they can stop other lower levels from porting, you will just have to deal with that... besides when i used a lower lvl wizard (26 myth, now lvl 52) i did pretty darn well in CL XD

Oh yes they can, and I know it can be done.
See the concept is that when we are in a fight, and just bout to finally end the battle, they pop in on you and it brings in another enemy to fight. The young Wizards doesn't have the understanding on how to use the Traps I have set up for my big spell 4 or more pips, and they waste it with zero to one pip cards. Then when I'm ready to kill them, the young wizards screws it up, and 8 out of ten times I get kill and they cannot fight them and flee. That is the whole issues on why we want it RESTRICTED, on lower level Wizards from porting into a battle, we are in. But when we are sitting idle, then yes they can come to us. If they ASK us first then it wouldn't be an issue.
That is what allot of the High ranking players are fussing about. We do not mind it when we aren't in battle, but to port in to a battle, and they aren't equip to fight them, it makes it 10 times harder on us. :(
We want them to see the Worlds, but they must be responsible on their actions, that they have caused.
More often then not, I get them to port in without my Knowledge and then they flee. When they Flee on me, I delete them off my List of friends. 99.9% of my friends on my Legendary Balance, are now or bout to be Legends themselves. The other .1% are folks that has ask me to train them or help them. I do not Mind helping others, but I ALWAYS ask first before jumping in to a fight.
I have earn allot of Respects out there from thousands of Players, because I do it the RIGHT way.
Something for all you to think on, and remember this, if nothing else: "Its very easy to Earn Respect, but its much more easy to Lose that respect and Never be able to gain it back!"

William ThunderSword
Legendary Balance plus got 5 other Characters on the Way to being Legends.

"The only STUPID questions, in this World; Is the ones that is NEVER Ask!"

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
lol whats with all the talk about new level 68 spells
didnt they confirm that there wont be a level cap increase with wintertusk

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
^_^ i am happy the new world coming out ^_^

What level you have to be to get in when it comes to live realm?
Have a great day!!

~Wolf UnicornBlood lvl 38 Myth

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Hey, shouldnt we get more lvls like 60-70, that would be cool and what kind of pet does balance get?

Aaron
Balance lvl60

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
i think low levels should be aloud to port if they want i am a level 60 death and if my friends port more often then not they help me my low level life friends heal me a bit though i usally dont need it and i often run my friends through dungeons or they port as for the leveling think when i was low leves my friends would call on me and it leveld me fast so i think that is a benefit as long as the low level players does not die

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
I am still waiting for the Wintertusk launch, as I have been for over a mouth now. I am level 59, and frankly getting a little bored with the game. I saw Wintertusk as an exciting opportunity to have more fun with the game, but have so far been disappointed that it has taken so long to get up. I understand that making new worlds must be difficult and tiring, but they have had ample time. I thought the whole April Fools joke was a waste of time and fruitless, as it made a lot of people angry and upset. I just hope that the producers hurry up a little and get moving. Thank You

Matthew Skysword
Level 59 Diviner

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!! i am gonna be scared if she is evil

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
Is Wintertusk going to be exactly like Grizzleheim or will it be completly different, cuz if it were exactly like GH it'd be boring. Peace
It will probly be a lot like it just with diffrent monsters

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Hello fello wizards i play Chase storm sphere legendary storm and Matthew battlewraith and truely i cant wait till the new world and everything thats coming with it but I just wondering when it will come out because i not going to keep paying 10 dolars per month just to find out that the new world hasnt even been finished but thx KI i cant wait

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
koolsuperman11 wrote:
The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!! i am gonna be scared if she is evil

You know,I agree, because Morganthe did say that and Grandmother Raven is holding a horn so maybe she is evil. Although Morganthe could be the final battle of Wintertusk. Also, wizards shouldn't have memberships to go to other worlds. It's not fair to the people without memberships.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
FairyFrog1021 wrote:
Does anyone know when Wintertusk will be released?

nobody really knows since cl took long wintertusk would take the same amount of time or longer

Survivor
May 13, 2009
WOW! I can't wait for Wintertusk! I have a question though. Do I have to beat Grizzleheim? If I did, that would suck cuz I can't get past Mirkholm Keep (Duncan ThunderFlame) and my other 2 wizards (Valdus BattleBlood and Wolf ShadowSword) aren't even lvl 20 yet. hey will ther be pets for magus pyromancers (Duncan), novice thaumaturges (Wolf), and apprentice theurgists (Valdus)?

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
i wonder what ice will be????killer snow collosous?????
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

fluffysheep12345 wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally get to learn our new lvl 68 spells. :) :D :D :D I wonder what the pets will be like. Especially before cl we only had 61 pedigree pets. Maybe now there will be 87 pedigree pets (I'm adding 13 cause thats what it was in Dragonspire).
Remember Morganthe's prophecy: The mirror shall break, and the HORN (Grandmother Raven is holding one) shall call! From the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall!!!!!
I hope Storm gets a spell like a black hole :D :D :D :D :D
That would be so awesome.

Taylor DragonTamer lvl 58 myth

uh they didnt say that, or did they, but i bet they are making it like the astral schools because they didnt say anything about new lvl cap, but how will we get or pets? do we have to do the quest again? (i sure hope not)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
To tell you the truth I think that when Wintertusk comes out they are going to allow newcomers, to start either in Wizard City or in Wintertusk (I think that's why it says for all levels). So the grandmother raven (she could be the headmaster) will be like Professor Ambrose. I also think there will be another plot (Like the one with Malistare.) and another bad guy.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We're very excited to tell you about the upcoming Wizard101 World: Wintertusk!

Wintertusk will complete the epic storyline that began with Grizzleheim and will offer new things to do, and areas to explore for all levels of young Wizards.

Along with Wintertusk, we will also be launching new spells and new level 58 class pets* for each main school of focus. We will also be bringing back the underwater area of the Crab King in sunken Triton Avenue, to tell a story about life in Crab Alley after the departure of Selena Gomez.

Have a sneak peek at Grandmother Raven, and for those of you following the story, Grandmother Raven's appearance will solve many outstanding mysteries of the Spiral!

*look for new quests from your Professors when this arrives in the Live Game!
Are those the spiral symbols and Bartleby on her belt?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Man i am very excited about this and so will the wizards, i just hope the level 58 pets wont be a conflict in the hatchery since others want it, also i hope it will award allot of exp points cause my character needs it lol, good luck creating new world