Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Commons

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
2 1955
Best Gear For A Master Diviner?
1 2542
3 2341
Gear Vault
18 16576
Daily Assignments Rewards.
0 1702
Should I Do The Dungeons?
1 1666
18 17561
Best way to level up?
4 3463
Should I delete my myth?
5 3997
What wizards does everyone have?
6 4197
I need advice
3 2559
Help with gear and deck
2 2143
so...um...Luphilim wings????
2 5424
2 2097
Whats Your Answer?
7 4524
2 2138
2 2074
Daily Castle Rewards
2 5758
13 30787
Member's tournament benefit
0 1072
Most Annoying Mount Award
10 7033
1 26067
Best Wizard101 Trio of Schools?
2 3095
Storm health way to low
9 8898
7 10042
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic