Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I delete my myth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I fairly new to the forums so I don't really know. Anyways,my myth is my very first character I quested with membership. I cannot remember what my very first character ever was since I've been around since about 2011. My myth was pretty bad but now, it is in wintertusk, and midway through celestia. It is level 56. I don't mind doing the questing again. I like questing. It now has full wintertusk gear with crappy athames, rings pet etc. The thing is I never use her. My fire seems feels like it holds more memories to me since this was the first character I got to level 101(currently). It is MUCH MUCH better. I am into pop but not crazy into it. All my other character slots are full. I want to delete this for an ice. I have tried ice in the last a few times and ending up deleting it around level 10. I have awesome potential for an ice I think and the spells are really awesome. I never clicked with the myth spells too much. If it wasn't my actual first character it would have been deleted ages ago. I NEVER USE HER. Should I delete?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
It sounds like this is a question of emotional attachment that only you can truly answer. We can't really decide this kind of stuff for you and you probably already know the answer, whatever it is, anyway. The only advice I can give is to delete the one you least enjoy and know you wouldn't pick up again.

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
hi!

i am an ice wizard as well. Level 48 or something like that I can just say that being an ice wizard has been amazing for me and that if you want to delete your myth so badly, I think you can. Its all up to you, its your wizard.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
sweetori999 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I fairly new to the forums so I don't really know. Anyways,my myth is my very first character I quested with membership. I cannot remember what my very first character ever was since I've been around since about 2011. My myth was pretty bad but now, it is in wintertusk, and midway through celestia. It is level 56. I don't mind doing the questing again. I like questing. It now has full wintertusk gear with crappy athames, rings pet etc. The thing is I never use her. My fire seems feels like it holds more memories to me since this was the first character I got to level 101(currently). It is MUCH MUCH better. I am into pop but not crazy into it. All my other character slots are full. I want to delete this for an ice. I have tried ice in the last a few times and ending up deleting it around level 10. I have awesome potential for an ice I think and the spells are really awesome. I never clicked with the myth spells too much. If it wasn't my actual first character it would have been deleted ages ago. I NEVER USE HER. Should I delete?
I'm not that smart with things, but I'd say don't delete her. Instead, while it's still free, reclaim and reuse all of your Training points in Ice and change your deck accordingly.

Thats just what I would do. Only problem would be she wouldnt be able to wear " School Only" gear

Survivor
Mar 16, 2016
I wouldn't say so.
If you start a new one, you can put stuff into your shared bank for a new person.

- Daniel Fireglade IGN

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Making decisions like that are not easy.

My Balance was my first wizard, and frankly, I can't stand Balance. That's just me. But, I haven't deleted her. What I did was start a second account - which at first, was for storing treasure cards - but I started to play it. I also created wizards I didn't have on my first account - like a Life wizard - and other duplicate schools that I really enjoy playing.

The fun part is, I can log into both accounts at the same time and a wizard from each account can quest together, or help my other wizard when they have a tough battle.

Keep your Myth for now. Myth is actually a fun school to play, but it might not seem so right now. If you don't have any kind of attachment to your Myth, then yes, delete the wizard. However, if you're hesitant, then hang onto your Myth for a bit. Come back to the wizard once in a while and do a little questing. You may be surprised how much you actually like that wizard.

Have fun!