Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If we had a Skeleton Key boss design contest...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, since I've had a blast dueling the many Skeleton Key bosses in W101 again & again, I'd wonder if W101 would have a "Design a Skeleton Key Boss" contest one day, where participants think about designing a new Skeleton Key boss, which open door to make a new chamber, which where would their duels take place, what rewards & badges they will gain, what Skeleton Key type would be required to access them, & what their cheats are.

This is just a little thought I may have been thinking about since we are getting more Skeleton Key bosses lately.

Should KI decide to host one, which I would like to see someday, I'd think about the contest rules, which would be, E.G....
  1. Where would the Skeleton Key boss' duel take place? (World, Dungeon, Zone, & in the case there's lacking any entry doors to place them, you may design a new entry door to add in past places that have little, even unique ones)
  2. What badge do you wish to earn from that boss by winning the boss' duel?
  3. What cheats should they be? (doing certain spell triggers to cause them. Don't go too crazy on them)
  4. What rewards would they get from winning? (gold amounts, gear drops, pets, etc.)
  5. What Skeleton Key type is required to access the new Skeleton Key boss' chamber? (Wooden, Stone, Golden)
  6. What Skeleton Key boss & minions would look like? (re-skins of old enemies & bosses, or unique looking)
The chosen winning entry would be given about 30,000 Crowns & present their Skeleton Key boss to KI, where they begin working on the winning entry & make it a reality in one small update.

The chosen runner-up's entry, however, would receive a consolation prize, 10,000 Crowns, & the opportunity to design a new Skeleton Key Chest chamber, & the rules on it would be, E.G....
  1. What Skeleton Key type is required to access it's Skeleton Key Chest chamber?
  2. Which Skeleton Key Chest chamber should be located? (World & dungeon only, designing new entry doors in cases where there's little, still applies, look above)
  3. What rewards do they gain by using that Skeleton Key type's chest? (gold amounts, gear drops, reagents, etc.)
Well, it would be interesting to see a contest like that someday & time to time. Think about this.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
That would be really fun to have a skeleton key boss contest. We don't have so many contests on wiz as we used to so I would love this.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Starblood653 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
That would be really fun to have a skeleton key boss contest. We don't have so many contests on wiz as we used to so I would love this.
Yeah. I did notice there's little contests as we were used to, so I really think doing it would be nice & fun for KI to do.

May also bridge gaps between other contests, too.