Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
heres my ideas:
suns disaster: the battle field turns black and the sun shoots beams of fire at all opponents, it deals 1000 damage per pip.(6 pips needed)
universe king:a big fire spirit thing bursts out from its slumber in the moon and shoots a moon beam at people that have dealt damage to the person that cast the spell,it does 763-956 damage(4 pips needed)
end of the universe:a picture of malistare appears, and he casts a spell from a book,then the spiral is shown exploding,and malistare casts a beam of death at the opponents,it does 2,000-3,000(12 pips needed)

book pedistal:moon wizards use the power of the whole universe,then unleash its wraith upon the foe,staying calm so they never fizzle, showing great skill and corage in battle, with the universe king to give them fantastic spells,with adious soutuus (or-die-us sot-u-us)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Whats Celestia? All my searches come up with a galaxy and most your ideas are just other spells edited thats kinda lame why not just let KI finish it then you can see it cause personally i think KI did a great job with the spells and everything except the life henchman

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I am doing a report on asteroids for my science fair so, i thought of near earth asteroids, or NEA's. They get nudged by the gravitational pull of the giant planets and cross the orbit of earth. So! There could be an asteroid belt and then we could have the gas giants, or saturn, jupiter and uranus I guess. (LOL! Uranus.... ) They could pull the an asteroid out of the belt and hit an enemy. I guess it wiuld be a better multi-hit attack. There could be a flash of light and rocks flying everywhere. And for the schools, SCHOOL OF NINJA PIGS, and i think there should be a seperate shcool of ground, earth or dirt. 8)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
icefireshadow707 wrote:
I have one.
*Shooting/Falling star: The person who cast this spell can make a wish
Wish to kill enemy: The star burns up and strikes the enemy 740-800
Wish to kill all enemies: Multiple stars strike all enemies 630-750
Wish to heal self: Fully heals (only heals self)
That's about it for now.
I don't have any other ideas yet.

I like it but in the Shooting/Falling star insted of healing only you it could heal any who you wish. Wouldnt you want to have others to be able to help you?Otherwise its great.
Kiley Starcatcher lvl 10 life

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
well the new world is based on atlantis and i have a idea for one of the schools! the school of water!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
twilightwma wrote:
well the new world is based on atlantis and i have a idea for one of the schools! the school of water!

=Storm

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I go for Wind, AOE cards that do high damage such as hurricane and a crosswind spell (a ward that sends an oncoming attack to a random enemy target).

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
funny980 wrote:
Well, of course the Level Cap would have to be raised and their would have to be new ways to learn Training Points...

But, I think that maybe three new schools would be a great idea for that 'possible' World.

The Magic of these Schools would be mostly influenced with "Space".

The First School: School Of Stars
Users of this Magic: Astronomers?
Spells:
*Star Flash-The "floor" of the dueling arena would become black. You would start to see stars 'twinkle' in this dark area. There would be a sudden 'flash' of light that hit all enemies at once instead of different times.
*Spirals Comet-A large ball of silver light swirls around the duel board. Then suddenly it would hit the selected opponet. Leaving 'sparkles' illuminiating around him stunning the opponet for a round.
*The Spirals' Revenge-The 'Spiral' floats out from the floor of the duel board. Then it would turn gold and a flash of golden light it would hit the selected enemy. Leaving the Worlds of the Spiral floating around the oppenet stunning drawing both health and mana? from him.

I couldnt really think of ideas for those other two schools. If any of you have any ideas of those schools OR ideas on the School of Stars just post them here.

I will post again if I think of any ideas.

Thanks!
Aaron Firegem-Grandmaster Pyromancer
Seth Drake-Magus Necromancer

I heard that they ARE making 3 astrial schools for celestia. (Thats apperently what merle studies in also from a post)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
kittycat932 wrote:
funny980 wrote:
Well, of course the Level Cap would have to be raised and their would have to be new ways to learn Training Points...

But, I think that maybe three new schools would be a great idea for that 'possible' World.

Spells:
*Star Flash-The "floor" of the dueling arena would become black. You would start to see stars 'twinkle' in this dark area. There would be a sudden 'flash' of light that hit all enemies at once instead of different times.
*Spirals Comet-A large ball of silver light swirls around the duel board. Then suddenly it would hit the selected opponet. Leaving 'sparkles' illuminiating around him stunning the opponet for a round.
*The Spirals' Revenge-The 'Spiral' floats out from the floor of the duel board. Then it would turn gold and a flash of golden light it would hit the selected enemy. Leaving the Worlds of the Spiral floating around the oppenet stunning drawing both health and mana? from him.

I couldnt really think of ideas for those other two schools. If any of you have any ideas of those schools OR ideas on the School of Stars just post them here.

Thanks!

I heard that they ARE making 3 astrial schools for celestia. (Thats apperently what merle studies in also from a post)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
ok here is an idea for some spells make some on the constillations like the big dipper would attack any ennemy you chose and it would be the first spell you learn it woul do like 20-40 damage and the spell would look like you are starring at the stars for like 5 seconds ang the big dipper appears then the stars from it will all aline and send a beam of light thus attacking the ennemy. and for the last spell you learn it could be a black hole were the floor turns black then the floor starts to spin around fast it sucks in all the spiral's dust there is huge gusts of wind and BAM! it shoots it all back out at all the ennemys doing 600-800 damage and 50% would heal evreyone just thought :-)
kittycat932 wrote:

Spells:

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
These all sound like good ideas, but you all sound like you expect them to be primary like the ones we have now. In the announcement it said that they would be secondary schools. Like Ice is you primary then Life is your secondary.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?

There is going to be a new world called Celestia and the level cap will be increased from level 50 to 60. New schools sun moon and stars, with a advanced pet system. A good badge for when you get to level 60 would be headmaster :P

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Well, I think it is a great idea! I like the sun, moon, and star concept, but sun WOULD be too much like fire. So it should be like moon, star, and light or something. I know it's lame but it's not like other schools. Here is what I came up with so far:

Staff/Wand attack- first wand is light flash, a little more damage one could do light spark, and the biggest one can do super light fury

light centaur(plz send better name)- it will flash and a centaur will appear, but only black because the way the light is hitting it, and he will throw up his sword and catch it and than throw at enemy. 5 pip 545-635 learned level 32 or 33

blind- stuns enemy 1 pip learned from mildred farseer

light's wrath- bright little white ball that grows to just a little more than power nova and shines light on them to hurt like 55 damage and then does the attack that nova does and does 500-600 damage. 6 pip learned level 42

light meteors(plz send better name)- the sky will be black with the stars and than a white meteor flys down and hits first guy. another for second. another for third, and another for fourth. each does 635-745 damage. 7 pip. learned from quest at level 48

that all i came up with for now. plz send more

Tyler Deathcaster- Level 48 Death Wizard

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
OOOOO That would be so kewl because I am almost the best type of a crafter and I have bought about every recipy (cant remember the right spelling ) for house stuff and am about to go on to making good clothes to. BUT, what would be even better would be able to design our own stuff that is super special. But that wouldn't be free just making your own stuff, so there should be, like, crafting points and you earn them by getting a mission from some mission giving person and they make up some excuse for needing you to make clothes, housing items, or reagents. After you finish their mission you would get a crafting point and go to some new charecter and make your special item. 8) :-)

John Monnhunter level 48 Balance Wizard
Ryan Jadewielder level (around) 14 Life Wizard

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
If you look at the picture for the expansion towards the top you see icons for each of the current schools but a little lower than that you see 3 new icons, could the new schools be related to night, day, and the heavens (space)? May be things to think of. Wonder if the secondary schools could possible enhance current schools with some of their spells, like night may enhance storm, death, and ice, while day does fire, life, and myth, and heavens would work well with balance.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I think that instead of there being 3 new schools, we should just make 2 more to go with Balance, such as the Sun school and the Moon school (just an idea!!) That way, Balance isn't alone.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
13wawa wrote:
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?
i think balance is getting all the shield and blades so they should have and enemy some one that they cant shield agains so a new school is great and new worlds too!
Life can exist without death because no matter if people die or not people will still be born.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
GamerTiara wrote:

Dude your making the game stay boring. Come on we need to move on. Make another wizard get training points and do grizzlehiem geez. I think star and moon school would ROCK! But sun is a big ball of fire think we already have a fire school why not add a sun spell to fire?
Stars are suns and stars will more then likely be like all blue and pretty starlight and stuff so sun can be different then fire.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
just wondering but have you thought of schools that are not star related? like maby the school of time?!?! that wood be asome

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I don't know how this would work but I think i get why people are angry at the new stuff. but maybe if it were available to people of higher level? i know people who start might want it but it would mess up the game if the new schools were available to the newer players. I love the idea of the astral schools but what if they made a mystery school were you figured out the the mysteries of the spiral, or would that be to much like balance? Can i get feedback on that one?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
ultimatelifeform272 wrote:
I don't know how this would work but I think i get why people are angry at the new stuff. but maybe if it were available to people of higher level? i know people who start might want it but it would mess up the game if the new schools were available to the newer players. I love the idea of the astral schools but what if they made a mystery school were you figured out the the mysteries of the spiral, or would that be to much like balance? Can i get feedback on that one?

But there is no balance school in ravenwood , so even when I level up I have no school to go too except when I get a training point I use it on my second school . I think there should be a balance school , like all the rest has schools . Kind of upset there is no school for the balance people like myself .
Tara Talerider level 35 now

Survivor
May 25, 2009
This is how I see it.

The Elemental Triangle: Fire, Storm, and Ice
The Spiritual Triangle: Life, Death, and Myth
The *new* Astral Triangle: Sun, Moon, and Star

Then there's Balance. I think that there should also be a Chaos school that uses spells that are similar in design to Balance, but have different purposes. You could do special things like scramble buffs, trade pips, or put on buffs that give a random boost, +20% being common, +100% being very rare, and then everything in between. It would combine the powers of the other schools too, but instead of a constant theme, like desert, it would have a large range of focus consisting of things that have changed much more throughout time, from dinosaurs to robots. Please don't be so picky, I know the desert changes, but not in the same way. Also, there could be an Alchemy school, that focuses on machinery, minions, and buffs that do odd things, like temporarily increasing the chance of recieving power pips, or gradually replenish mana in-battle.
So that makes the now-complete

Union Triangle: Balance, Chaos, and Alchemy

Thanks.
Jonathan Mistwraith, grandmaster of Life

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
On the picture of Celestia and the book with the crab i saw the three symbols of the new schools, i think they are: Lunar School, Star School, and Sun School. Well, i have some ideas for the Lunar spells you could add.

Lunar School Spells

Staff Spell: 0 pips, 100%, (Any Damage depending on staff lvl)
Moon Blow: A Ascendant Staff spell but with color grey or white

lvl 1 Spell: 1 pip, 95%, 95 - 120
Dark Scarab: Just like balance scarab but with black, grey, and white colors.

lvl 2 Spell: 2 pips, 95%, <3 400
Moonlight: A full moon appears on sky, shines and gives 400 health to the player chosen

lvl 3 Spell: 3 pips, 95%, 280 - 315
Night Bird: Just like fire bird but with black colors and the cross before bird appears in black.

lvl 4 Spell: 4 pips, 95%, 415 to all anemies
Asteroids: Just like metors but a brown color and black background

lvl 5 Spell: 5 pips, 95%, <3 600 to all players
Space Unicorn: A unicorn floats from the space above and does same animation as life unicorn

lvl 6 Spell: 6 pips, 95%, 50 and 650
Moon Crash: A small asteroid hits and then moon falls on top of enemy

lvl 7 Spell: 7 pips, 95%, 450 and 450
Space Centaur: Same as centaur but when arrow hits does first damage, and when tree, in this case moon rock, brakes does the next part of damage.

Blades and Shields

Lunar Blade: 0 pips, 100%, gives Lunar Blade +30%

Space Blade: 3 pips, 100%, gives Lunar, Sun, and Star Blades to all players +25%

Space Trap: 3 pips, 100%, gives Lunar, Sun, and Star Traps to all enemies +25%

Lunar Trap: 0 pips, 100%, lays Lunar Trap on enemie +30%

New Moon: 2 pips, 100%, All Lunar spells +25%, same as myth ring but the corners are black and instead of falling myth symbols, lunar symbols

Space Shield: 3 pips, 100%, gives Lunar, Solar, and Star Shields to every player

Lunar Shield: 0 pips, 100%, gives Solar and Star shields

Alternate Spells you can learn with Quests

4 pips, 95%, 50 and 300 over 3 rounds
Moon Posion: Same spell as Death Potion

3 pips, 95%, Target helps you for 2 rounds
Hypnosis: A black and white spiral appears on middle of battlefield and the enemie now helps you. When the enemie helps you use the animation of stun

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
kissaNoel wrote:
ultimatelifeform272 wrote:

But there is no balance school in ravenwood , so even when I level up I have no school to go too except when I get a training point I use it on my second school . I think there should be a balance school , like all the rest has schools . Kind of upset there is no school for the balance people like myself .
Tara Talerider level 35 now

Actually, there is a balnce school! it is in krokotopia, and you can get there after you get permission for riding the boat.