Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I think this is a great idea :) and a spell could be... wand warp! it would hit the other players wand and take the spells from it but just the wands spellls then the player who casted the spell gets them! it would cost five pips.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I was thinking, after Grandmasters completed DS a really like STARRY wizard would appear and ask you to travel to his home world with him to stop a native celestian ( Ambroses brother? Starry guy's brother?)who is even more powerful than Malistaire. He has heard of your sucess in saving the Spiral. Then you would travel to Celestia and gain new astronomical spells and extremely awesome clothing, which would be ~ NO AUCTION ~. In Celestia, maybe you could choose a Celestian school, the schools being Sun, Moon, Star ( Fire, Ice Storm) and maybe schools related to schools in WC? Celestian Power Pips being blue?
Maybe different Duel Circles? In Celestia, if the new evil person is SUPER powerful wouldn't you need more pips- and way more damage? A special Celestian deck, Usable Only in the Celestia Galaxies? So, you can't use Celestian Spells in WC, KT, MB, MS, DS. Otherwise IT WOULD BE SOOOOO EASY. So it auto-switches your deck? I don't know. I mean, this would be SO awesome, but there would be a few kinks to work out.

p.s. Maybe this new villain can be in a school called Dark Matter? The Celestian equivalent of Death? Myth= Constellations? Life=? Balance=?

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Bendad123 wrote:
I think that in this world when you get to ???? you will be able to change your school. Like maybe after you defeat malistare.

I love that Idea, but instead of adding more schools, what about more training points? The idea is that we get more training points, bigger decks, and more spells!

Survivor
May 15, 2009
HondaAccord59 wrote:
Bendad123 wrote:
I think that in this world when you get to ???? you will be able to change your school. Like maybe after you defeat malistare.

I love that Idea, but instead of adding more schools, what about more training points? The idea is that we get more training points, bigger decks, and more spells!

I think you are on to something there, but I am not sure I like the idea of having a bigger deck. I have trouble getting the right spells to show up at the right times and sometimes I am defeated because of this.
I would rather have different, advanced spells.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
chrisbradley wrote:
ncikup9 wrote:
megantler wrote:
i have some ideas for spells

eclipse: first you would see the moon covering the sun then it will give all your teamates towershields and all your enemies feints

wrath of the sun: you would see a giant sun then a giant flash of lights hits all enemies it does 900-975 damage

meter belt: you would see small meters circleing the enemy then they all just hit him or her at one time then you see an explosion it does 700 damage

space ship: you would see a space ship that sorounds the enemy then it just flys with them up and crashes then a giant explosion happens it does 1000-1078
I have some ideas for spells also
Star Shower: a shower of stars hit all the enemies for 679-799 damage
Supernova: a star appears in the middle and then explodes for 2300-3798 damage to all enemies
Ball of light:A big ball of light attacks the the chosen enemy for 600-700
these are my ideas. please look at them!
too much damage for super nova dude
How about 640-730, attack all enemies (What? Supernovas are POWERFUL )?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009

sry, too many hit-all-enemies spell- there is usually ONE, and only ONE per school, sometimes none. Then again, the special ability of this school could be hit-all-enemies. You guys need to work on rank 1 thru 3 spells, though. Rank 1:Milky Way. 80-100 to all enemies. a curl of pinpoint lights. Rank 2: Orion. Starts off as scorpion, but thev a man bonks the scorpion on the head(The scorpion and orion are lethal enemies in greek mythology) and ten does a troll-movement attack with club. Rank 3: black hole(This one is risky) mixes up then deals out health, spells, shields, traps, ect to both sides.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
why do most of these spellls seem to hit all the enemues?

and the wishing one seem long and boring after seeing it once or twice.

I commented on that one. And...maybe wish is random, and hits a random enemy for one enemy, random person for health. but LET'S SEE A BIGGER DIFFERENCE between hit all and hit one!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
funny980 wrote:
Well, of course the Level Cap would have to be raised and their would have to be new ways to learn Training Points...

But, I think that maybe three new schools would be a great idea for that 'possible' World.

The Magic of these Schools would be mostly influenced with "Space".

The First School: School Of Stars
Users of this Magic: Astronomers?
Spells:
*Star Flash-The "floor" of the dueling arena would become black. You would start to see stars 'twinkle' in this dark area. There would be a sudden 'flash' of light that hit all enemies at once instead of different times.
*Spirals Comet-A large ball of silver light swirls around the duel board. Then suddenly it would hit the selected opponet. Leaving 'sparkles' illuminiating around him stunning the opponet for a round.
*The Spirals' Revenge-The 'Spiral' floats out from the floor of the duel board. Then it would turn gold and a flash of golden light it would hit the selected enemy. Leaving the Worlds of the Spiral floating around the oppenet stunning drawing both health and mana? from him.

I couldnt really think of ideas for those other two schools. If any of you have any ideas of those schools OR ideas on the School of Stars just post them here.

I will post again if I think of any ideas.

Thanks!
Aaron Firegem-Grandmaster Pyromancer
Seth Drake-Magus Necromancer
I have an idea for one school.It could be the school of rock.

lvl 48 badge: Master of Mining
user of this school:miners

SPELLS:

LVL 1 ROCK CRASH 70-110 DAMAGE
LVL 5 ROCK MONSTER 175-210 DAMAGE
LVL 8 ROCKBLADE +35 TO ROCK DAMAGE
LVL 10 FIRE ROCK 205-275 DAMAGE
LVL 16 ROCK TRAP +25 TO ROCK DAMAGE
LVL 22 MINER 49 370-410 DAMAGE
LVL 26 MAGMA SHEILDS -70 TO FIRE AND BALANCE
LVL 33 ROCK HEAL +500 HP
LVL 42 MEGA ROCK MONSTER
LVL 48 MINE SITE 680 TO ALL ENEMEYS AND STUNS

This a school I was good so I hope you guys like it!!!!!

Instead of Stars how about Space! Or Astral Magic! There has been alot of chat about Astral magic which means Space!

Kyle Foestaff lvl 48

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Just typing to the admins, but i think basic is better, no offense what so ever to the posters on this forum, i just like basic things ... MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life

Explorer
May 22, 2009
phansern wrote:
Oran2009 wrote:
StaticFX wrote:
how about 2 new schools.
Earth / Air
then they could balance each other out.

Nice try, but redundant with existing schools.

Earth is Myth : think Earthquake spell
Air is Storm

OK so the whole thing is looking at the schools in triangles so 3 schools are needed to balance something so elements are the outer triangle then the spirit schools are inner then the new schools will be stars sun and moon i think thats is what professor Cyrus Drake said when he was explaining why they chose to do grizzleheim instead of celestia

I can't beleive they picked Grizzleheim! I honestly don't like that world very much. Anyway where did you see Cyrus Drake explaining that?

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
You guys have some cool Ideas, but Kyle Foestaff, what are the percentages of those spells?

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
icefireshadow707 wrote:
I have one.
*Shooting/Falling star: The person who cast this spell can make a wish
Wish to kill enemy: The star burns up and strikes the enemy 740-800
Wish to kill all enemies: Multiple stars strike all enemies 630-750
Wish to heal self: Fully heals (only heals self)
That's about it for now.
I don't have any other ideas yet.

Is this a 48 spell?? Cause it seems like it can do alot!!!!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
You know, this is NOT an awesome idea! I read this one dude's reply and it would be UNFAIR!!! What about all the level 50 wizards that try SO hard to defeat Malistaire and they do and win and save the Spiral and then all of the sudden a BRAND NEW world comes and they can't enjoy thier peace from quests and they know that they have to deal with another world's problems and won't be able to have fun and do what they want to do because they are too busy trying to complete ALL of their quests in Celestia and can't be a savior of the Spiral. DO ANY PEOPLE IN THE SPIRAL KNOW IT ISN'T EASY TO SAVE A WORLD?!?!?!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
casey1111 wrote:
I was thinking, after Grandmasters completed DS a really like STARRY wizard would appear and ask you to travel to his home world with him to stop a native celestian ( Ambroses brother? Starry guy's brother?)who is even more powerful than Malistaire. He has heard of your sucess in saving the Spiral. Then you would travel to Celestia and gain new astronomical spells and extremely awesome clothing, which would be ~ NO AUCTION ~. In Celestia, maybe you could choose a Celestian school, the schools being Sun, Moon, Star ( Fire, Ice Storm) and maybe schools related to schools in WC? Celestian Power Pips being blue?
Maybe different Duel Circles? In Celestia, if the new evil person is SUPER powerful wouldn't you need more pips- and way more damage? A special Celestian deck, Usable Only in the Celestia Galaxies? So, you can't use Celestian Spells in WC, KT, MB, MS, DS. Otherwise IT WOULD BE SOOOOO EASY. So it auto-switches your deck? I don't know. I mean, this would be SO awesome, but there would be a few kinks to work out.

p.s. Maybe this new villain can be in a school called Dark Matter? The Celestian equivalent of Death? Myth= Constellations? Life=? Balance=?

no way dude that would be UNCOOL!! MALISTAIRE IS HARD ENOUGH!!!!That dude has 10,000 heath!!!!! (as seen on You Tube) THAT idea would be horrible espesially to those who work their BEHINDS off to defeat the all powerful Malistaire and then this even TOUGHER DUDE SHOWS UP? !

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Wormhole: A dark hole surrounds all enemies and later on drops on them with a dark light hitting about 850-900 damage.
Then it leave a stun
Stars: Stars drop out of orbit and then hits like meoteor, but it's color should be bright light like power nova and hits about 670- 720

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
"megantler wrote:
i have some ideas for spells

eclipse: first you would see the moon covering the sun then it will give all your teamates towershields and all your enemies feints

wrath of the sun: you would see a giant sun then a giant flash of lights hits all enemies it does 900-975 damage

meter belt: you would see small meters circleing the enemy then they all just hit him or her at one time then you see an explosion it does 700 damage

space ship: you would see a space ship that sorounds the enemy then it just flys with them up and crashes then a giant explosion happens it does 1000-1078"

I'm actually quite stunned at these... Lets remember people, that if we make the Star School THAT epic, poor Moolinda, Cyrus, Dworgym, Falmea, GreyRose, BaleStrom, Wethersfield and that old Krok are all going to be sleeping in the gutter! :( It would turn Wizard101 to Starmancer or Astrologist101 . So how about we down grade the star school? Make the first spell a star sprite, a sparkly little sprite with a little star wand that hits the enemy with Storm or Fire Damage? With perhaps maybe like 73% accuracy. Then just sort of make up other spells that still don't make a grand show of itself and do the same damage of the other schools. If you still want the Star School to have that much epic things, then I strongly suggest EXTREMELY buffing all the other schools to counter that.

~Sestiva Drake, level 50 Grandmaster Theurgist, Loyal to the Life School :D

and ~ Victoria DeathGrove, level 35 Magus Necromancer, Loyal to the Death School

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
hmm would be cool to learn more spells and see what the new school would be like :D

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
that would be cool if there was another world

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
You guys should think about how much life max this school should have. Like it should have about 1000 life at grand because of powerful spells but good resist

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
making a new world is a great idea, but it should be tested on the test realm and see if people like it, a new school would be nice too, but leveling up is getting annoying because of the old quest, but it'll still be great to have new spells, new schools, more levels and a new world. (:

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Elessar wrote:
phansern wrote:
Oran2009 wrote:
StaticFX wrote:
how about 2 new schools.
Earth / Air
then they could balance each other out.

Nice try, but redundant with existing schools.

Earth is Myth : think Earthquake spell
Air is Storm

OK so the whole thing is looking at the schools in triangles so 3 schools are needed to balance something so elements are the outer triangle then the spirit schools are inner then the new schools will be stars sun and moon i think thats is what professor Cyrus Drake said when he was explaining why they chose to do grizzleheim instead of celestia

One Problem. With two triangles, there were six schools, with three, there are nine. Nine doesn't split evenly, the weaknesses and bonuses are going to all mess up.

don't forget balanace! that meakes ten!
and there should be a balance shield and prism! that whould make balance a little more easier to defend in pvp and for balance wizard to deafeat in combat, so yeah, THERE SHOLD BE A NEW TRIANGLE SO THERE CAN BE A BALANCE PRISM! MABYE BALANCE TO MOON?

lol, and to the person that said that there should not be grizzleheim, i have a saying for you!

HATE THE PLATER, NOT THE GAME! 8)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
how about a spell that makes like an aliens hand appear from space and choices one out of four planets and uses it like a marble to hit the enemy
possible planets the alien may choose:
earth 450-500
jupiter 675-750(because it is biggest planet)
venus 500-575
mars 400-475
accuracy:(85%)

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
icefireshadow707 wrote:
I have one.
*Shooting/Falling star: The person who cast this spell can make a wish
Wish to kill enemy: The star burns up and strikes the enemy 740-800
Wish to kill all enemies: Multiple stars strike all enemies 630-750
Wish to heal self: Fully heals (only heals self)
That's about it for now.
I don't have any other ideas yet.

How would you wish these things? And they're a bit powerful don't you think? Besids, newomers would have an advantage. They could be in the SOS and us (no effence) stuck with the old schools. And a traval teacher would have to be in Wiz. world.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
i think we should be able to switch schools to that. it also would be awesome to start in celestia not wizard city

William HexBlood Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I have a couple ideas for new world possibilities.

I was thinking for a new set of worlds there would be related to the seven schools of the spiral. Fire, Ice, Storm, ect. Also these new worlds would have certain attributes. For example the storm world would boost storm spells at the same time myth spell's power would decrease.

I also thought of landscape ideas for those worlds. One example is the storm world would mostly be underwater. Another example is the fire world would portray a dragon theme with a twist of sudden fiery explosions,

Thanks for listening,

Flint Soulwraith