Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?
i think balance is getting all the shield and blades so they should have and enemy some one that they cant shield agains so a new school is great and new worlds too! ;)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I think maybe there could be a animal type of school and is comes with animals doing different things. The idea isn't really that cool but i could work.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i thought about the spells and for one i think it could be like a moon god. He comes down on a moon and like blizzard and meteors he goes in the middle and shoots a ball of stars at all the enemies then just goes away. Like centaur he will be like "HA!" and then ya the spell it over
Hope you like it! :-D

-Savannah Ashdreamer
lvl 44 Master Sorcerer
GO BALANCE!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Here is one

The school of the worlds

Proffesor: Pedastal
You talk to a magic pedastal that grants you spells
This is a school where a guy inside bartlby teaches the spells rank 1-4 and the real school with pedastal is inside the golem tower, you get it by beating a special quest that you get after learning spells one through four

zero pips: space blessing, heals 30 and does 30

one pip:wizard city blast, a floating bartlby comes out of the ground and blasts them with the wizard city icon on the spiral, does 75-120

two pips:krokotopia sand blast, a pyramid comes out of the ground and blasts sand at opponent to do 200-240 damage

three pips: Marleybone blimp blast, a city comes with cats on the roof and some cats drive a blimp into the opponent, 100 and 250 damage

four pips: moon shower, moons hit all enemys to do 350-380 to all enemys

five pips:mooshu garden, a garden spins out of the ground and heals 1,000 plus 300 over three rounds

six pips:dragonspyre volcano, a valcano with malistaire near the top comes and he causes it to erupt and it hits all enemys to do 500-600

seven pips: spiral blast, the spiral comes out of the ground and twinkles then each world blasts an enemy and if there are not enough enemys it repeats itself and does 400 for each blast

Please post the spell quests or something i will think of some more about it ;)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Here are two of mine

Teacher quest spell, Health and mana distoration-stars appear and switch stats-5 pips

Teacher quest spell, space over drice-a space twister clings to all enemys and the twister bring out health, then the twister goes in you give halp of their health-7 pips

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
MasterColeman wrote:
yo cnaas how bout Solar Flare-6-90%, does the sun appears then hits all enemies for to hundred then hits them again for 600 then stuns them.

Space Distortion- A black hole appears and goes to all players and mixes all wards charms positive and negative around to every player?

The BlackHole Should be a Balance Spell cause they have the 'Super Nova' Spell. The Blackhole is cast, and out from no where Blackness starts appearing around the the whole area which spirals inward on itself
forming a spinning with flashes of colored partical lightining and a sucking
distortion is seen everywhere you look as the Blackhole comes together in the center of the battle circle, Then the distortion seeks its target(s) and
attempts to suck the enemys into the swirling vortex, suddenly what looks like ghosts of the enemies or the life essance of the enemies is seen being sucked into the BlackHole with a terrafing scream comming from the targets as they all turn into a dazzling color display of star dust as they are engulfed, doing 800 to 1200 Damage to each enemy.
It would take 8 to 10 pips to cast because the wizards casting it would be level 50 and higher.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Wow. Lol. I think it would be totally SPLENDIFEROUS to have a new school and world added to the Spiral. (sry bout the big world there. I wanted to try it out. ) As everyone knows, there are too types of groups of schools: Elemental Schools- Storm, Ice, and Fire. And the Spiritual Schools- Death, Myth, abd Life. I think there should be another group called the Astral Schools- Stars, Sun, and Moon. :D And for the new world. Well, I was thinking it could be Earth- Malistaire actually survives and opens a black hole that leads to our demension. Him and all the undead invade the world. That's when the whole world discovers that wizards exist. Itcould take place in, I don't know, New York maybe. You find out that Malistaire 'kidnaps' the president. And you have to find out where he's taking him and then (this is just an idea) get his and Merle's permision to transfer part of our magic to the humans. And try to get them to fight along with us to defeat the undead onceand for all!
Thats all i can think of for now.

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
i am not sure about this, it will cost 3 training points

Dark hole: 2000 - 2500o all enemies. Lv 50 (14 pips, only power pips, 7 power pips)
Heal veil: gives 2000 to self. Lv 50 ( 10 pips only power pips, 5 power pips)

(if they make higher levels, than lvl 60)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
megantler wrote:
i have some ideas for spells

eclipse: first you would see the moon covering the sun then it will give all your teamates towershields and all your enemies feints

wrath of the sun: you would see a giant sun then a giant flash of lights hits all enemies it does 900-975 damage

meter belt: you would see small meters circleing the enemy then they all just hit him or her at one time then you see an explosion it does 700 damage

space ship: you would see a space ship that sorounds the enemy then it just flys with them up and crashes then a giant explosion happens it does 1000-1078
I have some ideas for spells also
Star Shower: a shower of stars hit all the enemies for 679-799 damage
Supernova: a star appears in the middle and then explodes for 2300-3798 damage to all enemies
Ball of light:A big ball of light attacks the the chosen enemy for 600-700
these are my ideas. please look at them!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
OK. First off, I am totally up for a new magic school. I just want to clear that up. BUT, while reading the thread and all the replies about attacks for the new school, you guys please need to stop overpowering and combining similiar schools attacks. :x
Like I saw someone with like a moon attack that took 600 form each enemy and ave you 50% of the health. Please don't combine the death style Scarecrow and mix it with the SuperNova of Balance. A new school should be unique in all it's attack, but within reason. I do not mean for you guys to boost up the attacks. There needs to at least be some degree of space to use blades and traps.
As a more adult player of the game, I have seen so many of you say things like this. and all I ask is: Please think it through before you post things like that. I'm sure Kingsisle values your opinion but they also like to see something that is possible. Anyways, a new school that has to do with the Stars and consellations would be great to see.

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Um The ball of light idea, it sounds like power nova.

Explorer
May 04, 2009
NO WAY CELESTIA IS GONNA BE THERE I'd prefer Candy Land, the enemies would be mostly rank 10 because it will come after Dragonspyre, and for the most part, the monsters will be like evil snowmen only in cotton candy, and there would be ghouls holdin' peppermint sticks. I also know where the last boss would be. It would be in Candyland Kingdom. The last boss would be called, " Soul of the Cotton Candy King, and the dungeons will be called: Candyland Tomb, Candycano island, Peppermint mountain, and The Chamber of all Lost Bosses. The final dungeon would be: Candy Pyre Arena.

CANDYLAND YOU ROCK!

Explorer
May 04, 2009
I'd hate to say it, but Celestia would be an awesome idea.

The final "talk to quest" would probably be to talk to The Dryad Queen in Home of Death. O: I forgot the last boss should be The Gravity Wraith. Death school boss.

Explorer
May 04, 2009
ncikup9 wrote:
megantler wrote:

eclipse: first you would see the moon covering the sun then it will give all your teamates towershields and all your enemies feints

wrath of the sun: you would see a giant sun then a giant flash of lights hits all enemies it does 900-975 damage

meter belt: you would see small meters circleing the enemy then they all just hit him or her at one time then you see an explosion it does 700 damage

space ship: you would see a space ship that sorounds the enemy then it just flys with them up and crashes then a giant explosion happens it does 1000-1078
I have some ideas for spells also
Star Shower: a shower of stars hit all the enemies for 679-799 damage
Supernova: a star appears in the middle and then explodes for 2300-3798 damage to all enemies
Ball of light:A big ball of light attacks the the chosen enemy for 600-700
these are my ideas. please look at them!
too much damage for super nova dude

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
i think the new schools are excellent

i also thought of big bang which would do 950-1150 damage

you would have to be level 50 to use it though

or less
:D

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
megantler wrote:

eclipse - entirely too powerful
wrath of the sun - again too powerful
space ship wouldnt "fit" in the wizard world

also, there would need to be a "balancing" school for space... time?

ideas for spells: (i did not read all post so sorry if the idea is already used)

Black hole - creates a black hole and does 90 per pip damage to one enemy
Warp
sunspot
gravity blast (could be a wand spell)
star burst
comet

how about 2 new schools.
Earth / Air
then they could balance each other out.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
these are all really great ideas. :D i was thinking that when you beat malistare at the end, right before you enter the portal to go to ambrose, you could have someone appear (dont know who yet) and be malistare's apprentice. then you'd have to beat him in the next spiral instead of malistare.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
megantler wrote:

overdoing it a bit with the dmg dont you think??? but otherwise good ideas :D

Nathan Liondreamer
lvl 37 pyromancer
:D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
what about a move called

super nova were the sun comes down exploads and does 1300-1500

also starbeam a beam of stars 700-800

or satalite lets you see your apponents moves

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
yo cnaas how bout Solar Flare-6-90%, does the sun appears then hits all enemies for to hundred then hits them again for 600 then stuns them.

Space Distortion- A black hole appears and goes to all players and mixes all wards charms positive and negative around to every player?

space distortion would be a waste because it could give you blades or put traps on you that you never had

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
School of Destiny

Profile: This school's spells are based what happens during a battle,fate and the future.

First spell-A small light appears in the middle of the battle beild and it hits the selected opponent when they attack therefore canceling the attack, works once for every pips you had when used it(up to 3 times)
Name:Foresight
Damage:100-140
accuracy:90

Last spell: Is a judgement type person comes and plays a harp then attacks the selected enemy/friend dual effect card

1st-opposing wizard--Hits them for 400 then depending on how many pips every spell they use back fires so if you shield for 500 they take 500 damage if they pass the whole time then the take an automatic 600

2nd-teammate--Heals them for 500 shields them for 100 every time they are attacked the damage that should have been taken is added onto the shields power(it takes 5 turns to take damage to get the total shield power, then start to block attacks)

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?
I agree about the new school thing, there's no need! I like grizzlehiem though i think they made it to print down new ideas.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
everybody stop thinking this way!!!!!!!!!!! if you have already spent lots of time and training points in other ways why dont you just think of how to make your own school new spells like what should come after ice colossus exactly

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
OH ME HERE! I HAVH AN IDEA FOR A SCHOOL! well what about a stone school?f irst attack:sharp rock 85-125 chance 85 one pip;second attack:avelanche 30 damage to all enemies two pips chance 85; third attack:boulder 300 damage chance 85 3 pips well im clear please reply