Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I think i have a great idea for a new spell its called sun blast heres what it would look lik the sun would come out of the center of the dueling floor and it goes to all enemies so the sun would have wild flames go to all enemies and it leaves behind the little thing that the fire elf would the damage 550-770. :-)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
the spell i think would be cool is aestroid whip stars and the planets moon sun and aestroids appear when a man floats from behind the person that casted the spell and holds out his hands while gathering aestroinds when he is done he smacks all enemies taking away 400-550 when he is done the whip breaks and returns 400 health back to the wizards

gabrielle wintersheild

lvl 49

ice wizard ;)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I think that if there is a new school, it should be based on the zodiac:

Examples:
Leo
Capricorn
Cancer
Gemini
Aries
etc...

I just think it would be cool, and to possibly include some constillations like Pegasus, Perseus, Ursa major(Big Bear), Ursa Minor(little Bear), etc...

Alexander Skywhisper
Level 47 Diviner

Alexandria Skywhisper
Level 25 Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
i think you idea is awesome about a new school being about space they should really make it happen.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Awesome Ideas here but most of the seem to me like a. "I win button" type spell. Keep um coming. I read the Forums at work so it helps my day go by faster.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
OOH! OOH! I HAVE ONE! For Star school, instead of Meteor Strike, their would be comet strike! it would do 500 - 610 damage to all opponents. obtained at level 26

I also think for Sun, their should be Fire Storm, it would to 910 - 1050 damage to all opponents! obtained at level 42

For Moon, I think their should be Crater Nova. It would do 920 - 1010 damage and would stun. obtained at level 48.

I also came up with Star school level 48 spell! It would be called SuperNova!
A star would appear on the field and then, BOOM! it would send out layers of gas doing 1000-1090 damage, attacking over time ( 300-900 damage ) for 3 turns and stun, costing X rank pips.

Sun level 48 spell? i would call it Power Wave, The Sun would appear on the field and a huge wave would come out doing 900-1200 damage, to the selected 2 targets ( i came up you can decide which you can atack ) and stun.

I think there should also be Starblade, Moonblade, and Sunblade, for power ups, and i say NO training points because that could cost crowns! The opponents ( a.k.a. bad guys ) should be able to use level 48 spells for a challenge!
well, thats all i got!!

Richard Shadowstaff lv. 48 Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
logonin wrote:
what is the world celestia why do I hear so much about it on the message boards please help me
Its the new world.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
i have an idea!

bed bug-
a big beetle comes out of a bed and attacks like scarab or frost beetle

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Jul/9/2010 12:38 pm Subject: Re:New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World of Celestia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There should be school called Water since the world maybe will be underwater!
Jun/25/2010 11:40 am Subject: Re:New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World of Celestia?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why is everyone saying new schools oh new schools i want to be in it its not true! if there was a new school i would want it to be Water

the new shools are sun moon star get over it noobs.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
I also have an idea for a spell

Orians Belt:the arena would turn pitch-black and Orians Belt would appear out of nowhere and then the belt would either whip the enemy or a bunch of stars would circle around the enemy then spread out then hit then a bright sphere would be around the enemy then blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 400-600 damage 85% accuracy 6 pips. Ohhhhhh I forgot it would stun the enemy for 1 round :-D

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I think fire spell level 52 should be Bombfire. It's an explosion of fire with a giant BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmm. The damage should be 810-900 damage. And lvl 58 should be. ... ... ... ... Let me think here. I GOT IT!
It should be Valcano. A big valcano appears. It starts to shoot lava fire and magma everywhere. and smoke is everywhere on your opponents side. Does 875 damage and smokescreen ro everyone on your opponents team. I hope you liked my ideas!
note: Grandmaster pyromancer Joseph Ashcatcher

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
well i say i do believe we should be having a few more schools hopefully they wont be confusing to get use to i mean really it was hard enough to become grandmaster put to raise the level cap is just odd also it is very confusing how many people who want to learn these skills get to most likely you will find Zeke and others who give you training points and just try out i am thinking though that when you step into the crab alley or what ever to get to one of the three schools they could ask you to pick one and you couldnt have to use training points and i cant wait till that mission coming soon for once Grandmasters can have an easy quest i do say. Grandmaster Life Brandon SummerShard

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
the new astral types will come out the same day celestia is launched,they will represent the stars the moon and sun. also merle ambrose is an all astral wizard

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
i think we should have a school of disney characters like and all the other characters and they can do whatever damage they want by pips
and the most powerful would be hercules because he is super strong
and con do damage like diviners. the name for the people that use that magic would be animators and are goofy and smart plus tough and team players so i think we should put disney characters in wizard101. And the professor name would be walt disney. and his favorite spell would be dumbo.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
tdb96 wrote:
i think we should have a school of disney characters like and all the other characters and they can do whatever damage they want by pips
and con do damage like diviners. the name for the people that use that magic would be animators and are goofy and smart plus tough and team players so i think we should put disney characters in wizard101. And the professor name would be walt disney. and his favorite spell would be dumbo.
no i dont like that idea but a spirit school would be cool its final spell would be geunie and it would do alot of damage plus CELSTIA IS A STORM WORLD PEOPLE and there is a place that you learn crafting from diffrent schools and space school would be cool

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I posted like May or something and I have new ideas. :-D :-D :-D

K, so there is gonna be sun, moon or lunar, and the star schools. So....

Sun: I HAVE NO IDEA CAUSE IT TOO MUCH LIKE FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Moon/Lunar: i already poster some stuff on this so check out page 6 i think or 7. Wait yea 6. K so also there should be....

Time Warp: obtained at level 38 quest.... The spell makes everything rewind itself to 2 rounds before..... BUT YOUR TEAM KEEPS THEIR PIPS AND THE OTHER TEAM GETS THE AMOUNT THEY HAD....ALSO THE DAMAGE ON THEM AND SHIELDS YOU PUT ON YOURSELF STAYS ALONG WITH BLADES TRAPS ECT......

K so it looks like: the spiral comes up from the ground and the lines flash i tiny bit for a second then the screen looks like when you drop something in water, that wavy look.

another one is...
idk what to call it, but it cool looking and it with the spiral. yea another spiral, get over it.

K so it looks like the floor goes black and you see the little stars and then some stand out and flash brighter, ones that are next to each other in a spiral. They flash bright and you see spiral. Then the spiral shines light up and there a puff of smoke and the chosen person on the other team, his or her blades, shields, and i think that it, go to you and your traps that on you and weaknesses and that kind of stuff go to the other team the chosen person,( the puff of smoke is on the caster and chosen guy

and Moon!!!!!!

so this is very long so i will only do one...

Moon's Revenge( p.s. i dont know why its getting revenge)

k so the floor goes black and you see the twinkling star and you hear twinkling and then you hear that sound on the tv when it doesnt work, the static sound thing and you see a bright object that looks just like a meteor coming to the players. getting closer and closer you see its the moon and it comes out of the ground and past the top of the screen, then it crashes on the oppenents chosen guy and does like 545- 635 damage

k that all i got to put down so tell me wut you think

i am editing from here,,,
k i thought of a sun one...
umm called???
anyway it looks like: you see the sun and then a magnifying glass appears and the sun shines through the mag. glass and the beam gets shot to the player on other team. they start to steam and then in like 3 sec. they go ugh like when hit by another spell. they jump back too like others.

level 24 and 415- 575 damage
plz tell me names for the ones idk about

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Penguin4ever wrote:
I was really just thinking of this! I LOVE astonomly, so what do you think about these spells?

Super Nova= A firely star appears in the middle of the duel board. It then suddenly explodes. consuming all the players, dealing 600 damage to the opponent, 200 damage to the friend side.
Comet= Like a pixie, but just a white ball. It soars around the duel board for a little, then hits the target doing 105-135
Solar System= You can send three planet type objects at the opponent to circle them. Every turn it does a cetaint amount of damage, depending on pips.

MasterThaumaturge
Jennifer Angleweaver

:for solar system i think it should be :
1-4 pips earth 300-600 damage over 3 rounds
5-8 pips venus 700-1000 damage over 3 rounds
9-14 pips all planets align and shoot a giant ray at enemy 1100-1600 damage to one enemy:

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I would like to see level 60 spells and gear. I understand that we get training points every 5 levels. So we should get two new points by level 60. Some suggestions for spells would be as follows:

Life -- Mother Nature. She would rise from the ground something like a cross between earthquake and frost giant. She would be an attack all spell that would give comparable damage like storm lord and frost giant but she would also give a minus to health to all opponents.

Death -- Grave Robber. One large tombstone would come out of the ground then the tomb stone would shatter and it would give a massive attack to one opponent.

Storm -- Voltage. It would start to rain and an extremely large lighting bolt would hit the water in the center of the field. Then the bolt would go out and hit each opponent. It would not have the power of storm lord and it would not stun. Instead it would do like 50 pts to each opponent with 300 pts of damage over three turns.

Myth -- Medusa. She would appear with her back to the opponents. Then she would turn and her snake hair would strike. It would do like 450-500 pts and stun each opponent.

Ice -- Abominable Snowman. He would appear in a blizzard. He would strike one opponent for 350-400pts plus he would place a -45% accuarcy on the target.

Fire -- Volcano. A volcano would rise from the field. It would do 400-450pts damage to each opponent.

Balance -- Griffin. The griffin would come out of the sky. He would land and then lunge at one victim. He would do 400-450pts of damage and he would also leave a -35% to attack on the opponent.

Now the new gear should be water based. I would love to see gear that looked like sailors and divers. This would include what deep sea divers wear.

Survivor
May 15, 2010
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
moon spells

*you can polymorph into an enemy

sun spells

*you cast an enchantment on yourself

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
i have to say i love this game its just getting boreing. i truely loved for over a year now i have been having fun and now im just bored. its lost some of its tuch.

Katie Battleston

2-26-11 9:33

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Star, Moon, and Sun are already bonus schools in Celestia. Also if they made more schools than the possible creatures to use for future spells would decrease twice as fast.
P.S: the star, moon, and sun schools don't do damage
Sean Dragonflame Level 56 Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
princesspeach wrote:
GamerTiara wrote:
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?
If you simply do not like the idea of new school do not comment on it.
so that KI doesn't think everyone LOVES it and decide to put it into the game

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
tdb96 wrote:
What does that even mean? What do Disney characters have to do with wizardry? By the way toon town already has disney characters.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
icefireshadow707 wrote:
I have one.
*Shooting/Falling star: The person who cast this spell can make a wish
Wish to kill enemy: The star burns up and strikes the enemy 740-800
Wish to kill all enemies: Multiple stars strike all enemies 630-750
Wish to heal self: Fully heals (only heals self)
That's about it for now.
I don't have any other ideas yet.

Rename the spell Wishing Star