Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2018
Lookit Light on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
Wow! You've really gone out of the way with your collection of housing items! I like it! Congrats on your achievement and welcome to the Message Boards!
Thank you, glad to be here as well! :)

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Hey, my name is Ali. I've been playing for a long time but this is my first post on the forums! I like the more technical side of the game, drop rates, farming, crafting etc..

Administrator
donutsforu on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
Hey, my name is Ali. I've been playing for a long time but this is my first post on the forums! I like the more technical side of the game, drop rates, farming, crafting etc..
Welcome donutsforu to the Wizard101 community forums! Crafting and farming are some of my favorite types of play too.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2020
Hi, just came back to play W101 after a couple of years, does anyone know how I can turn on my open chat I'm 19 with membership

Survivor
Mar 20, 2020
Good morning everyone!

(Or at least good morning to me since it is quite early at the given moment.) I am a returning player who periodically returns to the game every couple of years or so because the spiral was my childhood! I remember seeing commercials for it when I was quite young, and I am playing it again after my LONGEST break of 2 years.

I typically play as balance wizards as I've found that I had the most fun as far as questing with friends goes! However, I truly am taking a spin on things and have decided to play as a storm wizard for the first time... EVER. My characters name is Marcus Coin and I picked that name because I thought it sounded a bit... Posh? (I guess lol)

If you see me around the spiral please don't hesitate to say hi!

"Cheers!" -Arthur Wethersfield (And now me I guess)

Marcus Coin Level:non-existent (At the moment)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Sparck on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Welcome Wizards! Introduce yourself here to the Spiral.
hello I been playing wizard 101 for 11 years if you need help I would be pleased to help

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
hello wizards.
I have wizards from every school. if you need help don't hesitate to let me know. if I don't know the answer to your questions I have many friends who have played 10 plus years also, but beware I don't like to do all the work I like to help teach you how to play and win, how to set you decks and how to win, help with advice on gear. plus I might share treasure cards if I have any for your school. so good luck and have fun.
Katherine seastone

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Alright, I'll introduce myself. My name is Luke Deathblood, or rather a Pyromancer, and I've been here since around 2012 (my original account). Here's my characters story, Luke was born in Dragonspyre, to two Necromancers, their names were Lucy Deathblood and Nate Fireblood. However, on Nate's side of the family his dad was a Pyromancer and his mom was an Thaumaturge. However, weirdly enough, Nate was born into the Death Element because of his dad's dad. Since the Nate's dad's mom was a pyromancer, she also had given Nate hidden fire element which he never knew about. Since Luke was a pyromancer, and his little sister was a necromancer, he wasn't really comfortable considering where they lived. Then, when his sister, Ashley was 3 and Luke was 10 they moved to Wizard City, where Luke began studying Fire Magic. He loved the Fire Magic, but the thing was he was also the Chosen one, the one who would save the spiral from ancient evil and would learn all the elements. Considering that his great grandpa's great grandpa was a Chosen one it made sense. One thing that didn't make sense was why his Dad never told him about it. Now, at the age of 14, graduated from the Fire Academy, he is now learning the true Fire Magic, and is on a journey with his 3 friends, Cody Iceblood (a Thaumaturge), Kyle Mythbood (a conjurer) and Ron Earthblood (a Sorcerer). With his 3 friends they set off on a journey to save the spiral from the ancient evil that Malistaire has awakened.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Dr Von on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
returning player here~ been around since 2011, though i've been gone for more than a year and it's probably a different crowd on the boards these days.

now, me? i'm von: adult player (on paper, at least), kid at heart, bad fan-fic writer... my sense of humour is a bit warped, but i'm a blast at parties.

my many wizards all have their unique personalities and backstories, and you'll probably find me hanging around dragonspyre (because malistaire is the best, and no one can convince me otherwise) or lurking in the bazaar, searching for neat stuff.

my main wizard is balance, but i'm currently taking my storm wizard through mirage. perhaps our paths will cross at some point.

-von
Not everything you say I agree with this but the third paragraph I agree with, all of it.
I am as well as a returning player, since I last had left in 2015, rejoined in Dec of 2019 and this game has changed so much, I am proud of it. :)

Survivor
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone wanna gift me a mount :(

Survivor
Aug 13, 2015
Hi! Technically I have been on Wizard101 for years but this is my first time back for a while and my first time ever on the message boards.

Hunter ShadowBane 45

Survivor
Feb 03, 2020
Hi, my name is Diana Sky! I'm new

As a diviner, storm really "sparked" my interest ( ) due to being the school of creativity! I've always loved drawing, creating characters/stories, listening to music, - oh, and purple!

I'm so excited to start my adventure in the spiral !!! I just got to Krokotopia and love how the Oasis looks; I can't wait to see what this entire new world has to offer !!! I even bought some exotic-looking gear at the bazaar to keep up with the latest fashion trends here!

Diana Sky 10

Survivor
Apr 01, 2020
Greetings!
My name is James Goldheart, I am a human boy from earth and I am still in shock finding out about magic and mythical creatures but im slowly adjusting. Im from London,England and my parents are Elizabeth and Josiah who were sadly killed in a accident when I was 6. Ever since then I have been in and out of foster care. When I recently turned 15 I was summoned to the spiral by Headmaster Ambrose. I was informed about the creation of the universe and all that but what struck me was fighting off the henchmen of an evil dark wizard known as Maliastare. I am also known as the protector of unicorn way for fighting off some undead and freeing all fairyfolk from a sinister skeleton known as Rattlebones, whats bothering me is he was a ally of Maliastare. I feel like my brain is going to explode due to all of this bazzar information. I keep hearing whispers from other wizards saying im "the chosen one" but i dont know. Oh what else...im a balance wizard my favorite food is pizza and I love being a wizard even with all the dangers

-James

Survivor
Mar 19, 2020
Hey! I'm pretty new to the game myself, although I grew up with people playing it around me. I am farthest with my myth wizard, and am really into the events, along with fishing and gardening! I'm really interested in a fan-made not-for-profit TCG !physical! version of the game? I saw that @Sparkysywer had commented a few years ago that they had made one, I was wondering if they had shared it? Or would? I know that The Friendly Necromancer had made a w101 inspired version. It's super cool! Overall I know its a pretty common topic amongst us players; I've seen all the concept posts. I'm wondering how many out there actually took action and did it? Hit me up if you have, or know of anyone that has! Is there's a topic already made on this?
My twitter is @Merlina323

I hope everyone is staying safe during this quarantine, thanks KI for w101 to keep us occupied!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
matveixx on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Hello Sparck
Here is all you need to know about my wizard

My Wizard Andrew Golden Coin was born in Avalon and raised by leperechauns thats was they nicknamed me Golden Coin because they were very fond of their gold coins. As a child I dreamed of being Artorius' wizard but the former wizard told me that I needed a certificate from a school of magic since to monk's were forbidine to teach magic at those times so I was enrolled in Dragonspyre but two weeks later the dragon titan attacked and I escaped with some other students on a Dragonspyre Galleon. The ship then crashed in Valencia where we stayed to learn about art and I became an artist forgeting magic. Then a Marleybonian magician came to perform infront of us students and brought back my need for learning magic. I waved goodbye to my fellow Dragonspyre students and went to Pigswick acedemy but then was impressed by the behaviour of students and teachers (That giant purple sea creature often burbed and the gobbler constantly farted) Anyway Wysteria taught me nothing but cheats. I needed to know real magic so I ventured furthur into RAVENWOOD. Were I learnt real magic.. Anyways I got my certificate and headed back to Avalon but when I arrived a knight came told me that Artorius died. Sadly I headed back to Ravenwood. Nowadays I am master of balance (according to Alhazred) and have an important quest to save the spiral from the evil magician Malistare. I also enjoy training my piggle, fishing, crafting, gardening, walking, fighting, questing and talking to NPC's.

Why don't you tell us about you Sparck your creature type and your sister. I am curious.
Andrew
Dang, go you. this makes me really want to write my wizard101 life story lol

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Hi Everyone! I am Austin Mist Glade! I am a life wizard at heart but have a wizard for every school of magic (except balance). I started playing in 2014 and took a big break in 2015. So big that I didn't get back into the game until this year 2020. I like Gardening, crafting, and especially photomancy. Fishing is not my favorite. I really want to get to arc 3. I am in Azteca right now. If you see me around the game feel free to friend me!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2012
Survivor
Mar 15, 2020
Greetings I'm Adrian Battlesong. lvl 29 and getting my but kicked in Wysteria. :-(

Survivor
Apr 27, 2020
Hello! I'm Mickey (Sloan Skyglade) and I just bought a membership with my big kid money to fulfill my childhood dream. I'm really excited to be coming back to this game, and actually play it instead of just playing the free parts over and over in Wizard City as a 10 year old, lol. I don't know how a lot of stuff works in this game still, so I'm excited to learn with all this newfound free time.
Hopefully this is just the start a newfound long term hobby :-).
I hope everyone is doing well.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2019
Ok I would like to say a few words about the game . Probably a lot may no my name Hunter Bear Bouncer, yep that's it guys and gals and kids , I started out as hunter but Ravenwood decided I needed a middle name and a last name. and i thank you. I didn't know this game was out there till my step daughter told me about it that she played meany years ago on it, This game was a life saver to me I just lost my wife to cancer. I buried my self in this game day and nite trying to for get the ordeal of dealing with what happen, in my life. I have been taking a lot of crap from these young people in the game. The kids I no some times get carried away in the game, but the young adults they think you have to be fast an perfect in the game and hit hard and type fast . Well I would like to apologize to all you young folk , I am not fast I do not no all the slang you use and do not answer you all the time when you type something in to talk , I am a terrible typer. So this is me Hunter Bear Bouncer , I do love this game but please consider how you talk to people on the game we are human and do have feelings .

Survivor
Aug 27, 2019
hi im a death wizard lvl 80 and having fun solo questing through avalon :D

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I'm Stephen Strongshield in game. I joined the game back in 2008 when I was 9 years old. Now I'm 20. Time goes by fast. I forgot these forums existed so this is one of my first posts here.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Survivor
Jun 16, 2020
hi hi! i made two wizards this summer, Sarai Dawnstrider and Victoria Starflower and coming from a background of roleplaying, here's some stuff about their characters i guess:

sarai:
- a sorcerer with an obsession w/ swords and hoarding them who's a bit overconfident in her soloing capabilities
- friends w/ ethan nightdreamer, a thaumaturge who had his powers transferred to a new body bc his original body got stuck in merle ambrose's basement and couldn't escape the tutorial
- has an identical twin named kestrel pixiebreaker, a conjurer who she got separated from at birth
- met an upperclassman named valerian goldenwraith, a diviner who convinced her to enroll in ravenwood
- met vanessa dragonheart through goldenwraith and teamed w/ her for a good chuck of dragonspyre
- thought alhazred was a ladette because of his stunning eyelashes until she heard him talk

victoria:
- a chill necromancer whose wardrobe ranges from grunge to victorian goth, who prefers to spend her time gardening
- friends w/ another necromancer, valerian starwraith, who looks uncannily similar to valerian goldenwraith but surely there's no relation whatsoever. he fell into her house isekai shoujo anime style and they became friends

Survivor
Jun 23, 2020
Hey! My in-game name is Dolan Wintershade; I am an ice main with a death secondary school. From what I've read, this is a decent combo. I am at lvl 39 and am wondering how my deck should be set up, should i change my secondary school, what should I do later on, etc. Any suggestions?