Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2021 Past KI Live Player Questions and Tips

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Gamelay tip: Do not forget about inventory management! If you are finding that you are having problems with clutter in your inventory, make sure to get rid of what you don't need by selling it or putting it in your bank. Your Backpack will thank you.

Question: As an avid Monstrology fan, I cannot help but ask. How much do you enjoy the system, and is there anything in articular you enjoy doing with it? (Mine is collecting House Guests.)

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Is shadow pip conversion ever coming back?

I thought of a "minion stat" that modifies their values and posted in Dorms. Do you think its a good solution?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
question- will we be seeing morganthe again and is she in the nothing ?

Explorer
May 07, 2010
QUESTION: it has been over a year since the 2020 player character model update. however, the models still have some visual problems, bugs, and limited or missing customization that players have given a lot of feedback on. with KI's new push towards inclusion initiatives like name changes and expanded dye colors, can we ever expect more improvements to our character models to polish & add more options to them?

thanks!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2018
Gameplay Tip: Certain bosses in the game have deceptive Resistances, make sure to look it up before taking an enemy down!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

Can we get data on Scroll of Fortune purchases - (keep in mind the current Scroll still has time to be purchased)
-How many have bought all Scrolls?
-Is it more popular to buy a Scroll in the first few days, the last few days, or somewhere in-between?
-Do most Scroll buyers wait until there is some sort of sale (eg: crowns reward weekend)?
-What's the breakdown of Scrolls bought at the 7500c price vs 15,000c price?
-Will we be seeing changes in some of the items many consider blasé (eg: 3 augmentation runes at tier 7)

Tip:

Train as many pets as you can but stop 1 pet game short of leveling to ancient or above (epic, mega, ultra). Do this during double pet xp benefit and make sure to not level it. Once double reagent benefit begins, level them all! Like this, your pet tokens will double.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
Question: Can we expect some improvements on the crafting recipe for the Azteca Crafting Quest, since it is hard for wizards to obtain Potent Trap TC, because of the low drop rate?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Beastmoon Idols:
Idols (gold or otherwise) have been very scarce, making it very difficult open a form or increase tiers.
Additionally there was no opportunity during this last Mayhem to craft idols.
What plans does KI have to improve this situation?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2020
BTS Questions

1. Would it be possible to look forward to more interactive roles that the W101 community could be apart of to work (whether voluntary or even as an external job) alongside the KI Team, if not already?
2. I've also seen that you could work for KI but it's strictly internal within Texas. Would that soon open up where jobs could be in other states and mostly over technology communication?
3. Could we look forward to more interactive features between the community members in the near future?
4. I've noticed that the community seems to be filling in more and more. This is more of a curiosity question, but how frequent has the community grown with the ratio of the past year?
5. Circling back to features, what're some things to come in the game in general? Or at least in the works of discussion.
6. Funsies Question: What's a favorite throwback feature, items, or items?
Tips
I was wondering if it would be possible to see more interactive ways in responding and features ideas and voices of the community. Somewhat like a newsletter, or maybe even a pinned topic in The Dorms if it makes it easier. Basically it would consist of gathering a lot of feedback ideas and questions and producing it into a discussion after talking about it the respective KI Team. It could help with answering repetitive mentions and instead do away with it in bulk and it could also essentially dissect noteworthy questions asked more in depth!
(Seems Interactive is the keyword of this post.)
Note: I really enjoy this community a lot, and I'd love to generally see more ways that KI Team and committed W101 Wizzles can be more >interactive< since a community is built on both team and players. So I wanted to highlight some of my questions and tip (singular) about it and see the realism behind its possibilities.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
Question: Describe Lemuria in 4 words.

Tip: Find a group of players to quest with, but worried you'll lose track of each other while offline. Create an adventure party with up to 4 players in a group to make a "permanent group", which won't expire for 30 days! This makes communication miles easier, especially when speeding through quests.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Sparck on Aug 17, 2021 wrote:
KI Live for this month is coming up! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!
Hey Spark!

With the addition of the new Fall Scroll of fortune, we notice there is a new pack in here, the "Grim Ferryman Pack".
When can we expect this to hit the crowns shop, as it currently stands the only way to receive it is through completing part of the scroll.

Thanks! xoxo

Administrator
KI Live for the months of November AND December will be on December 2nd at 4pm CT! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

We'll be talking a LOT more about Wizard101's upcoming new world, Lemuria, celebrating the end-year holidays, and more.

Explorer
May 07, 2010
QUESTION: it's been over a year since the 2020 player model update. however, they still have some visual problems, bugs, and limited or missing customization that players have given a lot of feedback on. with KI now working towards expanding self-expression with features like name changes & more dye colors, when can we expect further improvements for our character models to polish & add more options to them?

thanks!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

- What's a most cherished holiday gift you received growing up?

Tip:
- There are new items representing a diversity of holidays. Visit the Wizard City housing shop to help celebrate.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Maceryn on Nov 19, 2021 wrote:
KI Live for the months of November AND December will be on December 2nd at 4pm CT! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

We'll be talking a LOT more about Wizard101's upcoming new world, Lemuria, celebrating the end-year holidays, and more.
Hi Maceryn. I am not sure if you follow the posts on the Wizard101 Central fansite. I usually cross-post the KI Live Announcements on Central. I had a question about the "Questions and Tips" and I tagged you in Post #8 in this thread on Central: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?517282-Questions-and-Tips-for-Final-KI-Live-of-2021-Dec-2nd&p=5635977#post5635977.

In the past, the Questions and Tips were limited to 'only one question and/or tip per person'. Could you please clarify. Is the 'one question and one tip' still in effect?

AluraMist (on Central)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Question:
A long time wizard "Lady Cat" recently passed, she was more well known on central, she was a huge part of the
community, I was wondering if there was anything planned for her?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Tip:

Pack only 7 cards, anything else can go in TC space, most mobs are one shottable first round if people actually hit