Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Hello everyone!

I've noticed this issue for a while, but now I have a chance to mention it.

Questing in Dragonspyre, the area is "Plaza of Conquests"

It shows correctly in the spell book but where the quest arrow is, it's missing a letter as it says "Plaza of Conquest"

Not a big deal but just wanted to make sure it was known!

Erin 78
Olivia 62

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Hey! This is a bit of an odd one and isn't in the game itself (as far as I know), but over at this page here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/earn-crowns
The link to trivia quizzes still goes to 'freekigames.com/trivia', which.. just redirects you right back to the Wizard101 website at https://www.wizard101.com/game/trivia. I'm not sure if this counts for much, as it's nothing too major, but it might be better to just have it redirect to the second link rather than having it go to freekigames.com/trivia.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Wysteria quest - Bramble On

After defeating Lord Bramble, Chester Droors text guides us to talk to Headmaster Crisp.

But, we can talk to him again and this is the part that needs correcting because his text reverts back to before Lord Bramble was defeated. Chester says, "Go to Tanglewood Way and defeat Lord Bramble! Recover the wooden doll he has trapped my soul in, and bring it to me!".

He is telling us to do the quest that was just completed.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
In the 4th page of the help option in the current beastmoon hunt event, the word 'supplements' is misspelled as 'sppplements'.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
On the Pet Tome page for the Death Leprechaun, "Leprechaun" is spelled "Leperchaun" on the image of the card that the pet gives.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
In the first quest you get from Gloria Kendrell in Olde Town on the last text box where she tells you to go to “Cyclops Lane” she says “Cyclopses Alley”. The name is also wrong in the voice acting as well.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
The quest called "Catch 'Em If You Can" from Yuri Smokesnare in the Atheneum says to catch a sentinel fish called an "Armored Red Guard" but the actual sentinel fish is called a "Red Armored Guard" in the Fish Basket and in the Angler's Tome.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
In the Lvl 75 Death Minion quest series, Deathly Dependents-->The Second Professor, whenever your quest is leading you to The Professor, the quest guide says "Go to Professor in..." with no location to go to him. The quest arrow works correctly.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
I found a typo in the dialogue in Zafaria

In Kakenya Brokenfang's dialogue to give the quest "Lost Your Way", the text says "If you can find a map in the dormitory, I will give you my permission to enter the Savannah". However, Brokenfang says "... I will give you permission to enter the Savannah". The text has an extra "my" before "permission" when Brokenfang doesn't say it.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2017
In Wysteria, there is a quest called "Just Winging It" where it says that you need to recover the lesson plans in Pigswick Academy, but the lesson plans are on Tanglewopd Way.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2019
The pet ninja game has 2 things wrong with the introduction to the characters, shown in the picture below.
1: Hao says that he is someone else.
2: He says he is a sensei. (It is considered presumptous to call oneself sensei in Japan, as the best translation is 'Honorable Master'. Usually, people use kyoushi when talking about themselves. It's fine to introduce someone else as a sensei, though.)

imgur.com/a/MY8l7Bt

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I believe it is Gloria Krendoll that (in reference to the three streets) says: “firecat alley and cyclops ALLEY”. Noticed this the other day while starting a new wizard! I may be incorrect about the NPC but I am almost certain! I know it is in Olde Town and towards the beginning of the game. May be the beginning of the clothing set side quest she offers.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2019
Special Event: Spiral Showcase: Help

This shows the daily limit of points for feeding pets as 25, while the poin tracker on the main Spiral Showcase page shows the limit as 20.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2020
When you are going through the initial stages of Grizzleheim, you get the quest "Bear Behind Bars" to defeat Splithoof Ragers. The actual spoken dialogue from Hagen Shieldbreaker says "Rangers" not "Ragers" I don't know if it would be easier to change the name of the enemy or change a recorded voice line though. Or if both are too much hassle to deal with lol

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
In the map of the Pet Pavilion, Tennant Wastelander's name is incorrectly spelled as Tennant Wasteland.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
I found a spelling error on the Orthrus Spell Quest for myth. When Dworgyn gives you the bone to summon the two-headed beast with, it shows this dialogue:
"Dworgyn rummages around for a moment, than hands you a small paper-wrapped package."
In this case, it should be "then" instead of "than".

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Just saying every time you said Baba Yaga you said it wrong its Baba YagA not Baba YAga

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
In one of the goals in the quest Mostly Armless in Inner Athanor, Empyrea, the location of Dougal Darkeyes is incorrectly listed as Outer Athanor instead of Inner Athanor.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
In the quest "Wheel in the Sky" in Samsara, Empyrea, one of Beans' lines lacks some punctuation and erroneously reads:

"Wizard I want to consult with the Elder a little more. You go get
ready to go - I'll catch up"

Survivor
Oct 12, 2014
MythWizardForeves on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
The Hades and Zeus gear says Hades' and Zeus' rather than Hades's and Zeus's. It is grammatically incorrect. Even though the names end in s, they are still singular and thus need apostrophe s added to the end rather than just an s.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
That's how you spell it -_-

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Quest Right before "Forged in Fire" in DragonSpyre. Ashley tells us to go inside the Fire school, but it should be "Pyromancy" not "pyromancy."

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
In Polaris, right after beating the Beast Master in Orville Station, César says something and it includes "trés bon". The accent on the "e" is wrong, it should be "très bon" instead. I noticed a bunch of small mistakes in the French both in Polaris and Avalon, but this one stood out more to me.

I also remember at some point in Avalon, someone in upper Caer Lyon said "Fetchez la vache!" and I'm 99% sure that the verb "fetcher" doesn't exist, it's an anglicism. Could've been intentionally translated this way for comedic effect though

Again, don't know if it's on purpose, but both Tower of Belle Regard and La Nettoyage have grammatically incorrect names. "Regard" is a masculine noun, so it should be "Beau Regard". Same with "Nettoyage", it should be "Le Nettoyage", instead of "La Nettoyage".

To be fair, I don't think anyone else notices it lol

Community Leader
Hi,

I noticed an error in the Arena. If you watch the duel between NPC's Diego makes comments to help make it interesting. One of the comments he says repeatedly is "Learn from these masters spell slingers!"

Amber

Survivor
May 22, 2010
I found several mistakes in Polaris. From Sefour, he says "They're all yours! Everything the Empress' government paid for from the Treasury when she took power. Just please don't tell me manager." where Professor Greyrose's 2014 post mentioned that the lead writer follows the style to add an apostrophe then another s, even if there's an s preceding the apostrophe (unless it's a biblical name). So unless the style has changed, I'm assuming this should say "Empress's government".

The next error I found was a mismatch between the spoken and written dialogue of Léon. "Apparently subtlety is a lost art. This confirms the Empress illegally bribed the Inspectors to turn on their Pingouin brethren." whereas Léon's verbal dialogue is "...turn against...".

Another error was from Rasputin. He says the following: "As a point of fact, the changing political climate has convinced me of something I already suspected. Time for me to move on. Indeed". Note that there is a period missing after "Indeed".

Survivor
May 22, 2010
I found another error, this time with a fishing quest by Alejandro de la Paz, where he says the following sentence:
"Show me you can catch those prized Aztecan Fish, and I'll be willing to share with you a very valuable of Fishing secret. ..." The "of" should not be there. If it's worth mentioning, in his verbal dialogue he does not say "of" either.

P.S. From my prior post, please ignore my misspelling of "me manager" instead of (what it should be) "my manager". It feels slightly awkward to be noting a misspelling while simultaneously making a new misspelling in my post.