Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2014
Wormguts says, "I'll bet you are here for the Sleepwalker's Timepiece."

In quests and by Shelus Gruffheart, it's called 'Sleeper's Timepiece'.

Valkoor TROLLPANTS Level 47

Survivor
May 24, 2014
'Ghost of Sylvia Drake' in Sylvia Drake's Tomb says, "It's so cold here..."
Is it, really? She's surrounded by six dragons and six sewage pipes spitting lava into a big basin and she says it's cold.
Not a grammatical or spelling error, just common sense needed.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
The quest "Call the Banners" tells me to talk to Sir Perry Gilliam in Caliburn, but points me (correctly) to the High Road to find him.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
In the quest, "Blighted Plunderers," When you return Ferrand's son back to him, he says, "Thank you for returning my son to me. I am in your debt" And I noticed that there was no period at the end of the last sentence!

It's not really a spelling error, though. Oh well!

-Samantha NightGarden level 76

Survivor
May 24, 2014
When you read the Knowledge Crystal in the quest 'Third Time Is The Charm', dialogue says,
"It is a big book and covers a lot of ground," although it's a crystal.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
In the starting dialogue of the quest 'Ancient Dragon Secret', dialogue says this:
"I've examined the inferior armor the Dragonians made," and we all know it's 'Draconians'.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2013
In the Avalon quest Call the Banners, when you have to talk to Sir Perry Gilliam, the text above the quest arrow on the user interface says "Talk to Sir Perry Gilliam in Caliburn" when he is located halfway down High Road and the quest arrow points you to High Road.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
In Marley Bone right next to wear Sherlock Bones usually stands there is a newsstand for the Marley Bone Times. On the newsstand there's a wanted poster with the picture of a cat. Under the cat there are the words "Wanted for beig a bad guy and stealing stuff!"

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Professor Drake on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
We are always on the lookout for those hidden spelling errors or grammar issues, or any other written type of elements in the game.

Find something that is incorrect? Please let us know here! Cyrus thanks you!
one of it say meet sir pike in cailburn and sir pike is in the high road well it may be sir pike

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
one of it say meet sir pike in cailburn and sir pike is in the high road well it may be sir pike
no its not sir pike i forgot his name but its that knight standing bye his house and two shroubs

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
mario king on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
wait sir perry and there are lots of other people saying that drake can you please fix this if you don't know which quest it is its the one where queen gwendowling i think thats her name asks you to talk to every knight you met and a few that you have not met

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Kitilark on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
" You fit the storm shard into the alter. Electricity starts to build in the air around you." What ' AIR' we are under water. Never mind the physics of electricity and water there is no Air we used a Celestian Device to breath under water.
Professor Cyrus Drake thanks for asking.
there is air in water but the water is so close to you it gets into you first and you can't have water in your lungs the device is used to stop the water from coming into your lungs and lets and into it so no it is not a mistake

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
Valkoor the Troll on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
Wormguts says, "I'll bet you are here for the Sleepwalker's Timepiece."

In quests and by Shelus Gruffheart, it's called 'Sleeper's Timepiece'.

Valkoor TROLLPANTS Level 47
And on the quest arrow. This one really annoys me.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
In Avalon, at the end of the Tapestry quest, the tapestries tell a story. The text and narration differ from each other significantly on a couple of panels.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
In the Spiral Cup Gauntlet, Lacombe Strawhouse says IN THE TEXT, "I'm heard scary things about..."
He says with the voice "I've heard scary things about..."

Survivor
May 24, 2014
When you have Needles and Flames as a quest, and you need to craft the Grimblaze Vestment, the Quest Helper says "Crafting Grimblaze Vestment"...
'Crafting' should be the word 'Craft'.
In fact, this is a grammatical error in all the previous crafting quests and I've reported many of them on this thread before.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
When you go through the first two rounds of creatures in the Hall of Valor, Jotun says (with his voice), "Come brother, the fools have challenged us."
In the text, he says, "Come brothers,"

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
In the quest "Call the banners" in Avalon, one of the quest goals is to talk to Sir Perry Gilliam in Caliburn, but he is in the High Road area, not Caliburn.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
I think the block and critical rating for high level wizards need to be changed back because when I'm in battle I don't block any of the minions' critical like I should be able to do with my block stats.

Brandon SkullBlood (Level 86,Fire)

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
In the Black Palace, Tim-Tim Snakeeye refers to the Wizard as a male with the line, "It's that Spiral lovin' Wizard! He's wearing Elephant skin magic!" regardless of the Wizard's gender.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
These errors are ones that I've discovered with Text Chat.

In DragonSpyre, there's a boss named Iona Pyrelance, but you can't say "Iona" in game.

You also can't say the word "expansion", so it's impossible to say, "I really want an Aquila expansion..."

You also can't say "Eruption", as in the new Fire Star spell on the jewel.

I also noticed tons of people in the game are using the letters "y", "u" and "ur". I believe if those letters were added in game, it would allow for faster and quicker communication during battles where teamwork is important.

Also, I was wondering if these emoticons could be added. :/ and :(((

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
No one found this I think but in Dragonspyre the obsidian chest quest when you forge the parts it says nine you only find like 4 or 5

Survivor
May 24, 2014
In the quest goal of 'That Seven Seas Show' when you have to craft 'Seal of the Seven Seas', the quest goal says "Crafting Seal of the Seven Seas in Crafting Station". Crafting should be Craft.
Well, in the name of Bartleby, this is with all the Crafting Quests!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
When you go to fight "Belosto ToeBiter" in Moon Cliffs, his dialog box shows his name as "Water Bug" instead of "Belosto ToeBiter".

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
On the quest I can't dig it, it says collect burrowing shovel's. Shouldn't it be shovels with no apostrophe?