Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Requests

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
I was thinking it would be nice to have the types of trees like you find in the Commons, Ravenwood, etc that look like elm trees but are all green instead (the screen shot I'm sending is of the one next to the fire school.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Although this is not a housing item, I would love to be able to put a pet looking like Water Mole (found in the Floating Land in Celestia) in my house.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Personally I'd love to get one item for every one of those houses we visit in Wizard City, like the Ink & Quill or the globe I forget the name of. But a more specific request would be the food basket in Azteca, Three Points. I think it's next to the deck vendor and would just be a nice addition. Or maybe a Spiral Chart from Celestia, District of the Stars, The Chantry. I can't remember what it was right now, but I remember wanting something from Dragonspyre, The Atheneum in the library with Milos Bookwyrm. Then of course, in Mooshu it'd be wonderful if we could pick up one of each type of flower but have it auctionable so people could make gardens.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
I would love to have the fountain thing in the commons pool. I would also maybe like if we could have the full bookcases that you can find in pretty much any house in Wizard City that you enter. Or another variant would to give us the options to stand the books up. Anyways, love the game, and thanks for putting forth so much effort into it!

-Rebecca Ashhunter

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
OOH! Thank you for this chance

Professor, could you give us a time-frame? Some of these threads are open forever and others seem to be closed very quickly.

Administrator
Helenie Nightseer on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
OOH! Thank you for this chance

Professor, could you give us a time-frame? Some of these threads are open forever and others seem to be closed very quickly.
There's no specific time frame on this. It will remain open indefinitely.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 31, 2015
I think it would be cool if houses could have their own Pet Hatchery Sigils, much like those that exist inside the Hatchery. It could maybe allow you to hatch for much less gold than if you hatched at the Pet Pavilion. Even better would be a craftable Pet Vault; personally I have loads of pets that I just put in my bank because I don't want to clutter up my house.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I would like to see all wizards receive a small replica of the "band members" we've rescued for Zeke.
Smiths, Beetles, Stray Cats, Yardbirds, Blue Oysters, Stone Roses, Troggs, Lounge Lizards, UFOs, Sock Monkeys, Khryckets, Black Crows, Wallflowers, Iron Butterflies and Polar Roses*.

(*The Polar Roses seem to be the only one of these that's not a current or former musical group - at least I can find no reference of it as a band name)

And as an added bonus - maybe a cabinet of some sort to display them all once they're collected.

"Hey there 'lil wizard, one of them Beetles you wrangled up decided he'd like to stay at your house for a while if'n ya don't mind... I'll stick him in your backpack for now".

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I want a Spiral Door that we can walk into and teleport out of. Not a simple doorway, I'm talking about one like Bartleby or like the image of the Spiral from Gamma's room. Like it is in our house, I DONT want it to need to load a new screen, just a room we walk into to port out of.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Hello,

In Avalon during one of the last quest to end the world I seen Morganthe Statues could you guys make statues of Morganthe not to tall or to short just about right for home decoration that would be epic.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i would love to be able to get the columns in wysteria they are really beautiful

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

In your travels throughout the Spiral, have you ever seen something neat and thought "I want that for my house"?

If so, please post your requests here for items in game that you'd like to see converted to housing items.

When you make your request, please be as specific as possible. Describe the item clearly and include the world and area location where you saw it in game.

It is also very helpful if you take a screenshot of the item and also of where you are standing on the map when you are looking at it. You can send those screenshots attached to an email titled "Housing Item Request" to community@wizard101.com.

While we cannot guarantee your requests will make it in to the game, we will absolutely review each request.

Thanks!
i wish we could put our school trees in our house

i also like to be able to make like islands in the house like when you place it water go around it and a pine tree pops out in a cartoon kinda way but the neat part is you be able to enter it

and i also like to be able to place my spell in the hose but instead of it being unable to use maybe a way to place the spell in the house without being taken out of the deck like a trophy but it still dose the actions of the spell if it was casted if you hit x on the spell but instead it for battle it just be for show

and i like to have the sky of azteca in my house or at lest a choice of what kinda sky we can have in our houses

Survivor
Jan 28, 2014
Professor Greyrose,

May I just say how lovely you look today?

I don't have a specific request, but would like to see more art from each world to craft or purchase. Also, some way to fit the artwork better on walls, as some items have to be spread so far apart. The artwork in Polaris is fabulous, and I would also love to see more charicatures of the instructors, including the new ones.

And an art gallery would be great!

With total admiration,
Savannah Star

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks!
The Book stacking elevator in the library in wizard city.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
I would love to earn a housing item after completing Zeke's Quests in each world like we do in Dragonspyre and Kroc. We look all over each world collecting things like the Sock Monkey, the Troggs, Crickets Ect. and we should be given one of each to keep at home. I know we get one in DS the Stone Rose, and the Beetle in Kroc. I'd love to have one of each from each world/quest, especially the Sock Monkey.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I would love storm candles found, I think, in the storm school. Also, I would love love love the ice fireplace that Falmea has in the Wizard City Telegraph Box.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
I'd love to see more items that act more or less like the snow globes. Items that produce a weather effect.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
What I've seen in a few houses that I would so like to get my hands on is the Fountain Balance Azteca Block. I've seen other blocks and think they're all cool. I just don't want to have to get the Serpentine Escape to get one. They should be available in the bazaar or the crown shop. And the Sonic Spring. Why is it so hard to get one? It's pointless to offer recipes requiring them, but we never get the Spring or very rarely ever do. Any chance there can be a higher drop rate for those?

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
I'm not really sure if this is in the game anywhere but I'd like the little reagent mixing bowl icon as a housing item you know the one where when you pick up a reagent it brings up a little wooden bowl that would be neat

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Housing Combat Circle, Tournament queue, PvP ranking queue, Grizzleheim Rainbow Bridge, Spiral Door housing item. (This would be great for dorm rooms.)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Hello professor Greyrose,

Thank You for this chance btw.!

It would be nice that players, who never PvP could buy pvp items in crown shop, not all items of course, but at least decor, as that big aquarium from Zafaria or wishing well.

I noticed in Wysteria, in Pigswick academy, there is such a nice flower arrangement, it always made me wonder why we never have something like this? Or as those 2 big plants in beige pots (so they would match to most furniture sets) at the each side of the door, as many houses/castles have a very high roof, and small plants just doesn't fill the space..

Also, the turkey plate, for Thanksgiving, a wonderful item, looks almost real and makes me drool every time, but those bowl of tomatoes or bowl of lettuce looks really old and tarnished beside that turkey...I've seen on pirates they have a bowl of fruits, why dont we have it or something similar on wizard?

In wiz city, castle tours place, they have pictures of all places, looks same as craftable tapestries, but these are framed instead..game lacking some nice colorful addition on the walls..

I love angel oak, sometimes I love to watch how it spread its wings.. had a wish to have this plant inside my house, but there is no big pots in the game, only small and medium..?

Thank You for Your time and have a lovely day!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Movie popcorn bowl with old fashioned glass soda bottles

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Dear KI and Proffessor Greyrose:
Thanks for the opportunity to request house decoration items, Here is the list of a few items that I would love to have as a decoration in my house. Also I beg one of the House-a-Palooza see old items like "Wooden Bridge" and "Krokotopian House Boat" my theme is not complete without it.

Thank you for your wonderful job.

1- Fire Column (Fire school in Pigswick Academy in Wysteria)
2- Ice Column (Ice school in Pigswick Academy in Wysteria)
3- Live Columns (Live School in Pigswick Academy in Wysteria)
4-Fountain with waterfall (Front of spiral door Pigswick Academy in Wysteria)
5-Lamps( Bastion in Khrysalis)
6- Trees with a big leaf flower (Moon Cliffs or almost Everywhere in Khrysalis)
7- Pink tree (Moon Cliffs, Silent Market - Khrysalis)
8- Fishing rod (Walruskberg Harbor -Polaris)
9- Ice blocks ( Frish Market - Walrusberg in Polaris)
10- Jewel chest (On the right side of the Empress Antuskette - Walrusberg in Polaris)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I would really like to have a closet for my wardrobe. Just like the seed vault but for outfits.