Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
Blue Jay on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
To Vonawesome, QueQueg, and ella3800
That sounds like fun maybe I could join you all for a run or two?
Also, I am level 62 life and can come gearless. Dear Abigail can be a healer, but she throws mean attacks and once did a 15000 damage forest lord with no feint, no crit, and a weakness. That's my girl. I would be happy to come through and kick Malistaire out of the spiral with you guys at some point.
PS- Malistaire has not seen fit to drop me any gear but the all school athame and the ring so I would like to get some useful gear off him eventually.
PPS- I can bring doughnuts.

Dear Malistaire,
I will soon be back to clear out your little hidey-hole again.
This time, pack your "big boy deck". Or are you worried about damaging a girl? To be fair, I will pass at least once next time instead of blading every round. And seriously, get that dragon a tissue, extra large, non flammable.
Insincerely,
Abigail Dragonrider level 62 theurgist (we've met)
Vanessa Mistwraith level 36 necromancer (see you soon)
Fiona Nightblade level 23 sorceress (we will teach you to fear power nova)
And my up and coming pyromancer and thaumaturge (you dead yet?)
Good luck!
To Egoff,

We would love for you to join us! But I feel like a noob right now because I'm only a level 36... *sniffle* even if I can do 3000 damage with only 2 boosts...*sniffle* okay, I'm not gonna cry... But stil... I hate PvP puppets...l *sniffle* on the bright side we'll have a full battle circle!

To Von and QueQueg,

Hope you don't mind another person tagging along on our Malistire bashing! But I still feel like a noob next to 2 level 90s and a 62... But without gear,a level 36 is gonna have BIG problems on the Crown of Fire dungeon even with 3 other high levels...

P.S to QueQueg,what level do you get iceblade? Some said level 36 but I did not get ice blade... And after research I found out after you turn in the final storyline quest of marleybone to merle ONLY ice students get no spell! This is an outrage! Unfair too!

To Malistire,

*imitating Von's voice* Expect a visit from us soon~ plus two, sans gear expect for one person~

Christina Moonblade level 36 ice

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!"

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Blue Jay on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
To Vonawesome, QueQueg, and ella3800
That sounds like fun maybe I could join you all for a run or two?
Also, I am level 62 life and can come gearless. Dear Abigail can be a healer, but she throws mean attacks and once did a 15000 damage forest lord with no feint, no crit, and a weakness. That's my girl. I would be happy to come through and kick Malistaire out of the spiral with you guys at some point.
PS- Malistaire has not seen fit to drop me any gear but the all school athame and the ring so I would like to get some useful gear off him eventually.
PPS- I can bring doughnuts.

Dear Malistaire,
I will soon be back to clear out your little hidey-hole again.
This time, pack your "big boy deck". Or are you worried about damaging a girl? To be fair, I will pass at least once next time instead of blading every round. And seriously, get that dragon a tissue, extra large, non flammable.
Insincerely,
Abigail Dragonrider level 62 theurgist (we've met)
Vanessa Mistwraith level 36 necromancer (see you soon)
Fiona Nightblade level 23 sorceress (we will teach you to fear power nova)
And my up and coming pyromancer and thaumaturge (you dead yet?)
Good luck!
Dear Abigail/Fiona

oh, yes- feel free to message us on central to set up a meeting time.

ps: fortunately, malistaire has already been trained to fear power novas- my level 90 balance wizard's version of it is kinda scary, as she can easily clear 40K with it; that, and it's a giant flaming cheeseball of amazing amazingness, so i can't imagine it's pretty to look at when it's headed straight at your nose.

dear malistaire:

curse non-workingness of the internets! but don't worry... we'll be seeing you soon, plus 2 and minus gear (me and quequeg, anyway). i will have my revenge on the interwebz!

no love,
-von

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
Dear Malistare you were not a challenge to me I done the whole dungeon alone while the only good spell you have is skeletal pirate you should have at least skeletal dragon
Blake death blade lvl 48 necromancer

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Dr Von on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
Dear Abigail/Fiona

oh, yes- feel free to message us on central to set up a meeting time.

ps: fortunately, malistaire has already been trained to fear power novas- my level 90 balance wizard's version of it is kinda scary, as she can easily clear 40K with it; that, and it's a giant flaming cheeseball of amazing amazingness, so i can't imagine it's pretty to look at when it's headed straight at your nose.

dear malistaire:

curse non-workingness of the internets! but don't worry... we'll be seeing you soon, plus 2 and minus gear (me and quequeg, anyway). i will have my revenge on the interwebz!

no love,
-von
To QueQueg,

Woot! Managed to meet up with you! It was a flurry of realm jumps and central PMs sent at 100000 miles per hour to each other in a huge mess! But on the bright side,once I've got you added Von will be easier to schedule for. Too bad you had that appointment or we could have done malistarie bashing right there and then and knock him outta the spiral!

P.S MooShu is too cheery and is a cheerful little cow place! I can't wait until I world up again because I want my wiz OUT. ASAP.

To Von,

Hope that you do get revenge on that Internet! We and QueQueg have already met up,geared up,and ready to teach malistarie all about time travel! As in,its hard to tell wether we're gonna kick him forward to some undiscovered world or back to WC!

To malistarie,

Look out for my newly leveled up ice... Cause she just got in MooShu and has defeated the war oni in 1 hit and has leveled up to the master rank and got iceblade and a bunch of treasure cards to add to her collection (don't worry,I don't PVP cheat with them) so she is currently packing her collection cards like death seraph,trition,rain of fire,Levi,power nova,judgement,wooly mammoth,forest lord,(insert any other powerful spell TC that is 1 school only here) and will SO clock you in the schnoz! I can't imagine a icebladed,treasure feinted,balancebladed,elemental bladed,bladestormed,ice trapped,vengeance TC criticaled Lord Of Winter is nice to look at when your on the receiving side of it and it's headed straight at your nose.

Christina Moonblade level 40 master ice

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dear ella/Christina~ it was so nice to finally meet you! And the muffins were delicious too, thank you so very much. I'm sure the other girls enjoyed them as well.

Dear Malistaire,

You just got beaten by a bunch of GIRLS~ one level 40 and 3 prometheans with no gear on. I hope you're proud of yourself, because you fail at everything, including things that haven't been invented yet. And yes, I enjoyed the victory muffins, thanks for asking.

No love,
the fearsome foursome

(von, quequeg, and friends)

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Von,
I have been reading this post for a long time, and i just want to know what does Dragonspyre look like?
Leven 13 Balance Iridian Willowdust with Storm Collosus pet Duke Fluffy

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
kuvkuv on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Dear Von,
I have been reading this post for a long time, and i just want to know what does Dragonspyre look like?
This might be to late but now I am a Journeyman level 15 and i am working on Krokotopia with my pet blue cyclops named Sir Henry

Survivor
May 17, 2012
kuvkuv on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Dear Von,
Okay,since von's Internet is not working for the time being,I'll answer for her~

DS can be a bit gloomy,depending on your tastes. It has dark red road floor,tan sidewalks,random cracks in the road filled with lava,and lots of patterns on the walls and ground~ and theirs lava pouring into rivers of the stuff,red sky above you,ruins,and lots of dead ppl/ghosts all over the place~ personally,I think the place is AWESOME,especially the Plaza Of Conquests~ to add to its already awesome environment there are dragons all over the placewhere the teleport stones are gathered around the sphere~ *goes into trance* in short,it's pretty cool.

Christina Moonblade level 48 master ice (almost grandmaster!)

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
ella3800 on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
Okay,since von's Internet is not working for the time being,I'll answer for her~

DS can be a bit gloomy,depending on your tastes. It has dark red road floor,tan sidewalks,random cracks in the road filled with lava,and lots of patterns on the walls and ground~ and theirs lava pouring into rivers of the stuff,red sky above you,ruins,and lots of dead ppl/ghosts all over the place~ personally,I think the place is AWESOME,especially the Plaza Of Conquests~ to add to its already awesome environment there are dragons all over the placewhere the teleport stones are gathered around the sphere~ *goes into trance* in short,it's pretty cool.

Christina Moonblade level 48 master ice (almost grandmaster!)

Thanks! Well I am stuck on Crab Alley and I am new to this whole 1v2 or something on normal opponents. If it isnt too much, could we pick a time, place, and realm to meet so I can get help? I understand if you can't, but I just really wanna level up so I can try to solo Krokotopia.

Iridian Willowdust, Level 15 Journeyman Sorcerer, with partner Storm Collosus Duke Fluffy the Baby.

"Never give up, never surrender!"

Sorry I wanted to try one of those

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Dude it's not fair I mean I'm a level 42 Life wizard a I defeated Malistaire with my friend thats a level 42 Balance wizard he was so easy!!!! It's not fair that he only uses scarecrows, krakens,banshees and skeletal pirates!! I thought you could do better Malistaire but I was wrong.

Survivor
May 17, 2012
kuvkuv on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! Well I am stuck on Crab Alley and I am new to this whole 1v2 or something on normal opponents. If it isnt too much, could we pick a time, place, and realm to meet so I can get help? I understand if you can't, but I just really wanna level up so I can try to solo Krokotopia.

Iridian Willowdust, Level 15 Journeyman Sorcerer, with partner Storm Collosus Duke Fluffy the Baby.

"Never give up, never surrender!"

Sorry I wanted to try one of those
No problem~ I can help~ as of the time being,I don't have anything better to do so alright. It alright,I thought crab ally was tough when I first got there~ I am totally used to the 1v2 thing because from 1/2 of wizard city and up it's always 1v2~ but with the skill you get you can turn this to your advantage~ Krok is also a piece of cake to solo~ I got through the whole thing solo~

P.S I recommend making plans on central instead~ because the posts here have a huge lag. Von goes be El Veeb,QueQueg goes by mrfibbles,and I go by celestial light~ feel free to message me~

P.S.S if you are life,I would like to ask if you to help me,because,as a wizard built for offence,I lack the ability to heal decently,so I would like help.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
ella3800 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
No problem~ I can help~ as of the time being,I don't have anything better to do so alright. It alright,I thought crab ally was tough when I first got there~ I am totally used to the 1v2 thing because from 1/2 of wizard city and up it's always 1v2~ but with the skill you get you can turn this to your advantage~ Krok is also a piece of cake to solo~ I got through the whole thing solo~

P.S I recommend making plans on central instead~ because the posts here have a huge lag. Von goes be El Veeb,QueQueg goes by mrfibbles,and I go by celestial light~ feel free to message me~

P.S.S if you are life,I would like to ask if you to help me,because,as a wizard built for offence,I lack the ability to heal decently,so I would like help.
Well, I accidentely tried to make one on central first and forgot about it so I can't do it on my current central. But, I finished crab alley and I got a free stormzilla card! So I only might be able to finish Krokotopia. But, I am not a life, but I can give you shields, or the next time I get training points I can get Life spells. But, I need EXTREME help on sunken city and none of my friends come and if they do, I get into an accident battle, they leave, and I go back to the commons. I am sorry if this didn't go as planned... but since these posts take 24 hours to post, if I say today in the post I posted the last day, I mean today where it got posted. Sorry if this doesn't make since,
or it was confusing.

Iridian Willowdust, level 17 with storm collosus duke fluffy :)

Ps, if it isn't too much trouble, could Quequeg come too? I want to get out of Sunken City ASAP!

Survivor
May 17, 2012
kuvkuv on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Well, I accidentely tried to make one on central first and forgot about it so I can't do it on my current central. But, I finished crab alley and I got a free stormzilla card! So I only might be able to finish Krokotopia. But, I am not a life, but I can give you shields, or the next time I get training points I can get Life spells. But, I need EXTREME help on sunken city and none of my friends come and if they do, I get into an accident battle, they leave, and I go back to the commons. I am sorry if this didn't go as planned... but since these posts take 24 hours to post, if I say today in the post I posted the last day, I mean today where it got posted. Sorry if this doesn't make since,
or it was confusing.

Iridian Willowdust, level 17 with storm collosus duke fluffy :)

Ps, if it isn't too much trouble, could Quequeg come too? I want to get out of Sunken City ASAP!
No problem~ is it these three banshees giving you trouble? I had trouble when I tried to solo them at level 25 or something and then did it with a friend~ I would be happy to help~ and as for QueQueg,I haven't heard from her for a bit,here and on central. Grubb isn't even that hard though~ if these banshees try to get you,I will spam bladed frost giants~ not that I'll have to do it more then once~