Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
40
Dear Malistare,

Why does Dworgyn knows more about death magic than you?
I mean, really he knows skeletal dragon, Dr. Von Monster, even spells archmage necromancers dont know about!

You call yourself master of death? Please! You couldn't even cast wraith on me if your life depended on it!

Hmm, i do suppose using spells such as snow angel and wooly mammoth are kinda unfair... to give you a fighting chance next time, i will only use evil snowman (beware, i can make it 700 damage- no blades )

Blaze Icecloud, Level 75 Ice

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
Dear Malistaire,

So, you coughed up Rowan's gear, at long last! It's about time, too... she's only been trying for 30 levels and, though it's been a rather-long and annoying ride, we've had fun. ;)

We apologize for calling you names, wearing pink, dressing up like Sylvia, and the comments we made about how your mom dresses you funny. Now that we've got what we came for, we can call a truce and go back to doing whatever it is archmages do. Perhaps we can even share fish-paste cookies, under Mr. Fluffy's watchful (and hopefully non-blinky) gaze... Not creepy in the slightest!

Actually, that's a big, fat lie~ Val and Val thoroughly enjoyed smashing your face, and we'll be back to do it again! We won't forget to prism this time, either... MWAHAHAHA!

Thanks, but still no love,
El Veeb/Shadowsong/one half of Val Squared.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
6
I loved malistaire! I really like the cut scene before you fought him and like you kept on getting nervous every room you get closer to him but i loved it but i do agree that he could have been a little harder ya know since he is the main boss but i still loved it! XD

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
59
hey Wizards,

one of my wizard friends was defeating someone with 14,000 health. well something like that. how ever, the person she was defeating had more health then Malistaire has now. so come on! why can he have 100,000 health? i know it would be like forever battle but that is what i would want!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
37
Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
66
Malistaire should've been accompanied by a few bosses like Jotun. I'm on my first run of this game and defeated him last night and was a little disappointed. Granted, there were three of us because someone ported in to the other wizard I was playing with but I still expected him to be harder than that.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
bestwizardever28 on Sep 16, 2012 wrote:
hey Wizards,

one of my wizard friends was defeating someone with 14,000 health. well something like that. how ever, the person she was defeating had more health then Malistaire has now. so come on! why can he have 100,000 health? i know it would be like forever battle but that is what i would want!
When this instance was the last one of the game it was fine having it be long and drawn - now that it is the only way to enter Celestia it would be unfair to have it take forever to complete as many who play the game do not have unlimited time to complete one quest to be able to advance.

Look forward to Trial of the Spheres and Mirror Lake to be more of a challenge as by then most of the casual game players have quit trying to play. These areas are meant for people who have more time and/or are more serious gamers.

There are several instances added to the game that many will never complete, if gamers want long drawn out endless battle they can use these to fill that gap. BriskBreeze, MarleyBone Warehouse, Kennsinton, Helephant Tower and sadly even WaterWorks.

Mary StarGem
"Savior of the Spiral"

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
48
i know he is weak but do you want him to powerful just wondering

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
207
Dear Malistaire,

I don't know how weak you are,
because I haven't battled you yet.
But based on what other players
are saying, I am not looking forward
to fighting you. All your minions are
easy (that is why hundreds of wizards
have already got to Dragonspyre)
and you think that we won't defeat you?
You think that we will end our mission
just because you got Rattlebones to corrupt
some fairies?

Really Malistaire? Really?
Bailey Skullvault

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
3
I do sort of agree with you guys that he is weak, but try fighting him solo at level 38. That is the time i fought him and i had an EXTREME struggle. But luckily for me, i had a level 80 dude come to my rescue

Try fighting him at that level and come back to me. Tell me what it was like to fight the most powerful guy in the game (In that time) at a mooshu person's level.

PS: "I Cant wait to fight MALISTAIRE THE UNDYING!

Sincerely:

Oran Crow Singer AKA, Quincy the hacker

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
Rony The Turtle on May 13, 2012 wrote:
Do me a favor if you think He is weak:

1. Solo his entire dungeon as a level 80. (Done that already)
2. Solo his entire dungeon as a level 70 (Done that already)
3. Solo his entire dungeon as a level 60. (Done that already)
4. Solo his entire dungeon as a level 50. (Done that already, when 50 was max cap. I barely beat malistaire with less than 300 health)

Now, come back to me, was malistaire "weak"?

What? were you hoping for a 100,000 health boss? To bad, not your day, your going to stay at the health you have to deal with.
No one said they wanted Malistaire's health to increase by 10x, I read somewhere else (possibly not these forums, but YouTube comments on Malistaire videos) that some people just want an increase around somewhere like 2,000 health.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
1
You guys Malistare is weak but weak in your mental mind. I was level 16 when I first fought him and I beat him with my friend who was level 36.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
3
kingamebass on May 4, 2012 wrote:
Dear Malistaire,

Why are you so weak? Yes, you do have 10,000 health, but that's not the point. The point is that you cast very weak spells. The strongest spell you cast is either a Kraken or a Scarecrow. That's so weak! We all know that you can either be more challenging or you can just kick yourself out of the Spiral. Is this what we get for a final boss? Well, you used to be a final boss. Even the Waterworks boss, Sylvester Glowstorm is stronger than you! You know better.

Sincerely,

Mason Deathwalker
Level 45 Master Diviner
He is hard to defeat

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
3
AgentKen on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
You guys Malistare is weak but weak in your mental mind. I was level 16 when I first fought him and I beat him with my friend who was level 36.
He is not weak he is very strong.

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
Dear Malistaire,

Welcome back, from both myself and Shadowsong. I should probably warn you that she is now level 90 and looking very, very forward to seeing you. If she offers to show you her new spell, it's probably best if you say no (though she'll probably ignore you and do it anyway).



It's hard to say whether she'll knock you back to Wizard City or forward to some world that hasn't been discovered yet. Either way, it'll be a smashing good time... if you don't mind getting your schnoz clocked, that is.

-von/shadowsong.
promethean sorceress.

Astrologist
Oct 22, 2011
1073
Dear Malistaire,

It is always a pleasure to see you again and I hope you are up for a visit very soon from Vonawesome and I. It has now been a whole year of visiting you on a regular basis. I apologize (sort of) for not paying a visit recently, since I had been busy trying to save Azteca that you helped to ultimately destroy (uh, was I suppose to tell you the future?).

Do your minions still shop for clothes at Wal-Mart? Are you still wearing that dress your mother gave you? Have you changed your colors (because Halloween is so over)? Do you miss Vonawesome and I, since you finally handed over that Balance gear I was trying to get for so long? Well, now that we are level 90, we plan on showing you just how much we've learned recently (insert evil laugh here).

Just so we don't pulverize you too quickly, we'll go 'nekked', meaning no gear (no stat clothing, no wand, no amulet, no ring, and no athame). Our pets will be attending and we'll bring pet baggies, since there may be a few accidents in your lair.

See ya soon!

Brynn IceBlade L90
"Tank Girl"

Survivor
May 17, 2012
16
BrynnerOfReign on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
Dear Malistaire,

It is always a pleasure to see you again and I hope you are up for a visit very soon from Vonawesome and I. It has now been a whole year of visiting you on a regular basis. I apologize (sort of) for not paying a visit recently, since I had been busy trying to save Azteca that you helped to ultimately destroy (uh, was I suppose to tell you the future?).

Do your minions still shop for clothes at Wal-Mart? Are you still wearing that dress your mother gave you? Have you changed your colors (because Halloween is so over)? Do you miss Vonawesome and I, since you finally handed over that Balance gear I was trying to get for so long? Well, now that we are level 90, we plan on showing you just how much we've learned recently (insert evil laugh here).

Just so we don't pulverize you too quickly, we'll go 'nekked', meaning no gear (no stat clothing, no wand, no amulet, no ring, and no athame). Our pets will be attending and we'll bring pet baggies, since there may be a few accidents in your lair.

See ya soon!

Brynn IceBlade L90
"Tank Girl"
Ooh... That sounds real fun! I was really looking forward to wiping the floor with his face though... But from what I've been hearing he does NOT sound like a challenge AT ALL. I'm almost done with marleybone (got to beat up the mad scientist now...) almost to mooshu. But one thing I don't get, from reading info if you wanted to go to dragonspyre and skip mooshu why don't you just get the key from Ambrose? It would be a lot faster!

Now for El Veeb and QueQueg...

Hmm... Doing him without gear... Sounds fun! I want in but I can't... (fun fact:I ported to a friend who Had a friend who was working on Avalon and ported into a fight...(Oops...) But I knocked one out with a criticaled helephant! {gosh,was that fun} I can't believe I actually did that)

So El Veeb and QueQueg, if I prove to be helpful can I have in? (but I think this is really pushing it...)
I'll bring cookies and muffins for you guys and we can have a party in his lair when we're finished doing our thrashing... And my friends call me the offence because I can do over 3000 damage... Okay, that aside Von still makes a better villain!

Dear Malistire, (or however you spell his name)

You are giving me trouble here! When I see you my ice is going to hit you so hard these nasty little fire leopards from Avalon are going to feel it! Oh the joy... Since no enemy at my level survives an critical attack of mine... If Von and QueQueg agree (hopefully its a yes!) I shall use you as a sacrifce to feed to all my pet dragons! they are really getting hungry lately... I cannot wait for that! I will do the tar and feather prank on you then release you into my house that is swarming with dragons! And for effect I will have a tub full of ketchup too!

P.S I'm not trying to level jump, I just want to try beating Malistire and see dragonspyre! ( I think curiosity is going to be the end of me...)

Cookies and muffins to El Veeb and QueQueg!
Christina Moonblade level 35 ice
Person who ports to try being helpful

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!"

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
ella3800 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Ooh... That sounds real fun! I was really looking forward to wiping the floor with his face though... But from what I've been hearing he does NOT sound like a challenge AT ALL. I'm almost done with marleybone (got to beat up the mad scientist now...) almost to mooshu. But one thing I don't get, from reading info if you wanted to go to dragonspyre and skip mooshu why don't you just get the key from Ambrose? It would be a lot faster!

Now for El Veeb and QueQueg...

Hmm... Doing him without gear... Sounds fun! I want in but I can't... (fun fact:I ported to a friend who Had a friend who was working on Avalon and ported into a fight...(Oops...) But I knocked one out with a criticaled helephant! {gosh,was that fun} I can't believe I actually did that)

So El Veeb and QueQueg, if I prove to be helpful can I have in? (but I think this is really pushing it...)
I'll bring cookies and muffins for you guys and we can have a party in his lair when we're finished doing our thrashing... And my friends call me the offence because I can do over 3000 damage... Okay, that aside Von still makes a better villain!

Dear Malistire, (or however you spell his name)

You are giving me trouble here! When I see you my ice is going to hit you so hard these nasty little fire leopards from Avalon are going to feel it! Oh the joy... Since no enemy at my level survives an critical attack of mine... If Von and QueQueg agree (hopefully its a yes!) I shall use you as a sacrifce to feed to all my pet dragons! they are really getting hungry lately... I cannot wait for that! I will do the tar and feather prank on you then release you into my house that is swarming with dragons! And for effect I will have a tub full of ketchup too!

P.S I'm not trying to level jump, I just want to try beating Malistire and see dragonspyre! ( I think curiosity is going to be the end of me...)

Cookies and muffins to El Veeb and QueQueg!
Christina Moonblade level 35 ice
Person who ports to try being helpful

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!"
Dear Christina Moonblade,

QueQueg and I would love to have you join us! Cookies and muffins are tasty, and you sound like a pretty cool cat~ Brynn can even show you how to be the next Tank Girl (since she's an Ice wizard, too). So, if you like fish-paste and don't mind Mr. Fluffy/the dragon titan accidentally singeing your eyebrows on occasion, you're more than welcome to come along. We both have Central accounts (I am El Veeb and Brynn goes by mrflibbles), so send us a message and we'll definitely arrange an in-game meetup one of these days.

(Of course, we could wait until Tavia and Lenora (my Life and QueQueg's Myth wizard) actually get the quest in a few levels, but that requires actual effort. Boo.)

Either way, don't worry~ your pet dragons won't starve.
MWAHAHA!



Dear Malistaire,

Expect a visit from us very shortly~ plus one, sans gear.

-the terrible twosome
(and friends... because, unlike you, we have them. lol.)

Survivor
May 17, 2012
16
Dr Von on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Dear Christina Moonblade,

QueQueg and I would love to have you join us! Cookies and muffins are tasty, and you sound like a pretty cool cat~ Brynn can even show you how to be the next Tank Girl (since she's an Ice wizard, too). So, if you like fish-paste and don't mind Mr. Fluffy/the dragon titan accidentally singeing your eyebrows on occasion, you're more than welcome to come along. We both have Central accounts (I am El Veeb and Brynn goes by mrflibbles), so send us a message and we'll definitely arrange an in-game meetup one of these days.

(Of course, we could wait until Tavia and Lenora (my Life and QueQueg's Myth wizard) actually get the quest in a few levels, but that requires actual effort. Boo.)

Either way, don't worry~ your pet dragons won't starve.
MWAHAHA!



Dear Malistaire,

Expect a visit from us very shortly~ plus one, sans gear.

-the terrible twosome
(and friends... because, unlike you, we have them. lol.)
To El Veeb and QueQueg,

Yay! I'm throwing a party in my house right now! I will bring muffins (blueberry,chocolate chip,plain,lemon,or poppy seed?) cookies and a party table! But a warning:I don't have text chat but soon I will. And as Von said earlier I'll give you a hug too before we duke it out! Not to mention it would save me the trouble of gear farming when I do reach dragonspyre... But Von and QueQueg don't worry, I'm willing to cough up crowns for access (not that I need to,I got membership) I've also helped in celestia,zafaira,mooshu,and avalon.but helping you two in azteca I won't be able to do much (stun block,shields,healing,pip donate,shatter,ward stealing,and the rare damaging attack) but i will launch treasure card damage (don't worry I'm a collector of them but rarely uses them because I don't like to cheat *cough*PvP puppets *cough*) not to mention avalon's difficulty is right on but azecta's is going bad.

P.S are you two on Malistire The Undying yet? I really wanna hear his sap talk (actually, threat talk) after the fight! It's just not the same hearing it on YouTube.

P.S.S if either of you two see this soon enough I will be on Saturday 1-19 at 1:30 to 11:45,Sunday 1-20 4:30 to 11:55, or Monday 1-21 1:30 to 8:30 in the location wysteria tournament hall by the spiral cup, the realm is unicorn,but at the set times I will be anywhere in wysteria but likely tamglewood way or said hall. Or even more likely dr.what's-his-name-again lab in marleybone. But a set location will be at before mentioned hall at 1:30 on sat,4:50 on sun, or 4:10 on mon.I will only stay 25 min each time so let me know quick!

BTW also let me know what characters you'll be using! Also, I would love to see dragonspyre before the dragon titan attack! But if I gotta wait for that, I'll pass.But of course I won't mind Mr.Fluffy! I love dragons, their my favorite mythological creature.

But do I equip gear or not? I have only 1500 health without it. But I will never take off my wand,I feel so bare without it in my hands.

Dear Malistire,

As we speak,Christina is smirking in your general direction right now... But the problem is,I don't have a central account, and can only enter on weekends or a special weekdays... Now that Von has agreed I'm gonna knock you out of the park and land right in the middle of azecta! This is gonna be so fun...but if you hurt my friends you'll pay! Or Von will use you for her newest evil scheme which are BTW,way better then yours.

Christina Moonblade level 35 ice

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!"

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
ella3800 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
To El Veeb and QueQueg,

Yay! I'm throwing a party in my house right now! I will bring muffins (blueberry,chocolate chip,plain,lemon,or poppy seed?) cookies and a party table! But a warning:I don't have text chat but soon I will. And as Von said earlier I'll give you a hug too before we duke it out! Not to mention it would save me the trouble of gear farming when I do reach dragonspyre... But Von and QueQueg don't worry, I'm willing to cough up crowns for access (not that I need to,I got membership) I've also helped in celestia,zafaira,mooshu,and avalon.but helping you two in azteca I won't be able to do much (stun block,shields,healing,pip donate,shatter,ward stealing,and the rare damaging attack) but i will launch treasure card damage (don't worry I'm a collector of them but rarely uses them because I don't like to cheat *cough*PvP puppets *cough*) not to mention avalon's difficulty is right on but azecta's is going bad.

P.S are you two on Malistire The Undying yet? I really wanna hear his sap talk (actually, threat talk) after the fight! It's just not the same hearing it on YouTube.

P.S.S if either of you two see this soon enough I will be on Saturday 1-19 at 1:30 to 11:45,Sunday 1-20 4:30 to 11:55, or Monday 1-21 1:30 to 8:30 in the location wysteria tournament hall by the spiral cup, the realm is unicorn,but at the set times I will be anywhere in wysteria but likely tamglewood way or said hall. Or even more likely dr.what's-his-name-again lab in marleybone. But a set location will be at before mentioned hall at 1:30 on sat,4:50 on sun, or 4:10 on mon.I will only stay 25 min each time so let me know quick!

BTW also let me know what characters you'll be using! Also, I would love to see dragonspyre before the dragon titan attack! But if I gotta wait for that, I'll pass.But of course I won't mind Mr.Fluffy! I love dragons, their my favorite mythological creature.

But do I equip gear or not? I have only 1500 health without it. But I will never take off my wand,I feel so bare without it in my hands.

Dear Malistire,

As we speak,Christina is smirking in your general direction right now... But the problem is,I don't have a central account, and can only enter on weekends or a special weekdays... Now that Von has agreed I'm gonna knock you out of the park and land right in the middle of azecta! This is gonna be so fun...but if you hurt my friends you'll pay! Or Von will use you for her newest evil scheme which are BTW,way better then yours.

Christina Moonblade level 35 ice

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!"
Mmmm, muffin-y deliciousness! As for which kind, I'd say all of the above is a safe bet; poppyseed, chocolate, blueberry... and fish-paste flavoured ones, for Mr.. Fluffy (dragons are Von's favourite mythical creatures, too).

The no-text-chat thing is a non-issue; sure, you won't see any of our mean jokes/fun-poking/laughing at Mally's expense, but we'll still wipe the floor with his face. And we wouldn't ruin you with Azteca... Brynn and I aren't huge fans of that place, but we'll definitely come back and help you when you do get there (as whatever world we're in by then will be 5 times harder and 50 times more annoying than it).

PS: I haven't reached Mally the Undying yet, since there's no way I'm doing any more of Azteca than I have to, for no XP. But, when I do get to him, it'll be a smashing good time~ if you bring the muffins, I'll handle the fish-paste-flavoured ice cream and my army of carnivorous bunnies.



I don't know what time-zone you're in, but QueQueg and I are on opposite coasts and 4 hours apart. So we usually start our shenanigans sometime around 9pm (Atlantic Standard Time for Von, which is 5pm Pacific time for QueQueg)~ if our schedules sync up and we run into you somewhere, awesomeness will ensue!

PS: Gearlessness not recommended until you're at least level 60.

(worth noting: Von also agrees that PvP puppets are lame and will be hosting a whine n' cheese party at the Arena sometime in the near future).

Yours in nose-smashing,
-von (a.k.a. Laura Shadowsong, promethean sorceress/your fearless leader of amazing amazingness!)

-

Dear Malistaire,

She's at least the 3rd person to say that I'm a better villain than you~ clearly, you can't compete with my special evil powers of amazing amazingness. So, before I kick your posterior back to WC (in the name of callous amusement), would you like some cheese with your whine?

*cackle*
-von

Astrologist
Oct 22, 2011
1073
ella3800 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
To El Veeb and QueQueg,

Yay! I'm throwing a party in my house right now! I will bring muffins (blueberry,chocolate chip,plain,lemon,or poppy seed?) cookies and a party table! But a warning:I don't have text chat but soon I will. And as Von said earlier I'll give you a hug too before we duke it out! Not to mention it would save me the trouble of gear farming when I do reach dragonspyre... But Von and QueQueg don't worry, I'm willing to cough up crowns for access (not that I need to,I got membership) I've also helped in celestia,zafaira,mooshu,and avalon.but helping you two in azteca I won't be able to do much (stun block,shields,healing,pip donate,shatter,ward stealing,and the rare damaging attack) but i will launch treasure card damage (don't worry I'm a collector of them but rarely uses them because I don't like to cheat *cough*PvP puppets *cough*) not to mention avalon's difficulty is right on but azecta's is going bad.

P.S are you two on Malistire The Undying yet? I really wanna hear his sap talk (actually, threat talk) after the fight! It's just not the same hearing it on YouTube.

P.S.S if either of you two see this soon enough I will be on Saturday 1-19 at 1:30 to 11:45,Sunday 1-20 4:30 to 11:55, or Monday 1-21 1:30 to 8:30 in the location wysteria tournament hall by the spiral cup, the realm is unicorn,but at the set times I will be anywhere in wysteria but likely tamglewood way or said hall. Or even more likely dr.what's-his-name-again lab in marleybone. But a set location will be at before mentioned hall at 1:30 on sat,4:50 on sun, or 4:10 on mon.I will only stay 25 min each time so let me know quick!

BTW also let me know what characters you'll be using! Also, I would love to see dragonspyre before the dragon titan attack! But if I gotta wait for that, I'll pass.But of course I won't mind Mr.Fluffy! I love dragons, their my favorite mythological creature.

But do I equip gear or not? I have only 1500 health without it. But I will never take off my wand,I feel so bare without it in my hands.

Dear Malistire,

As we speak,Christina is smirking in your general direction right now... But the problem is,I don't have a central account, and can only enter on weekends or a special weekdays... Now that Von has agreed I'm gonna knock you out of the park and land right in the middle of azecta! This is gonna be so fun...but if you hurt my friends you'll pay! Or Von will use you for her newest evil scheme which are BTW,way better then yours.

Christina Moonblade level 35 ice

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!"
Oh yeah, please let us know what your time zone is, as it will make it easier to find you. But, in the hopes that I can catch you (aware or unaware, LOL), I will be testing out your times and try and find you.

Chocolate chip would put you in a definite advantage, as you know, chocolate is the cure-all for everything. Do bring extra tissues, as Mr. Fluffy (the dragon titan) has a habit of dripping eye goobers on everyone involved in the fight. It seems like, no matter how many tissues we bring, it's never enough *sigh*.

I have fought Malistaire the undying in Azteca .... all ..... by ..... myself. He seemed really ticked off at me for some reason, so I guess that's why he slathered himself in immunity and had to bring in other bosses and a minion to take me out. Hmmm. All I can say is, I think he needed his diaper changed after whomped him.

I agree with Vonawesome, the no-gear option won't be necessary unless you are at least level 60. Plus, we would not want to subject you to Azteca until you are actually leveled to go there. It's a scary place if you get caught in a fight when you're under-leveled .... oh, yeah!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Malistaire,
Four of us recently visited you, stripped of gear and we were only allowed up to 4-pip spells. I saw you smirking through that hole-in-the-wall at your lair. You thought you could teach us a lesson in humility, and you failed miserably. We still whooped you unmercifully and sent you crying to your mommy. My newest polar cat, Abby, met you for the first time. I realize she's not house trained yet, but I don't apologize for the few accidents she had, including turning your shoes yellow .... oops!

Brynn IceBlade
"Tank Girl"
Promethean of Dry Ice (or was that dry humor)

Survivor
May 17, 2012
16
Dr Von on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
Mmmm, muffin-y deliciousness! As for which kind, I'd say all of the above is a safe bet; poppyseed, chocolate, blueberry... and fish-paste flavoured ones, for Mr.. Fluffy (dragons are Von's favourite mythical creatures, too).

The no-text-chat thing is a non-issue; sure, you won't see any of our mean jokes/fun-poking/laughing at Mally's expense, but we'll still wipe the floor with his face. And we wouldn't ruin you with Azteca... Brynn and I aren't huge fans of that place, but we'll definitely come back and help you when you do get there (as whatever world we're in by then will be 5 times harder and 50 times more annoying than it).

PS: I haven't reached Mally the Undying yet, since there's no way I'm doing any more of Azteca than I have to, for no XP. But, when I do get to him, it'll be a smashing good time~ if you bring the muffins, I'll handle the fish-paste-flavoured ice cream and my army of carnivorous bunnies.



I don't know what time-zone you're in, but QueQueg and I are on opposite coasts and 4 hours apart. So we usually start our shenanigans sometime around 9pm (Atlantic Standard Time for Von, which is 5pm Pacific time for QueQueg)~ if our schedules sync up and we run into you somewhere, awesomeness will ensue!

PS: Gearlessness not recommended until you're at least level 60.

(worth noting: Von also agrees that PvP puppets are lame and will be hosting a whine n' cheese party at the Arena sometime in the near future).

Yours in nose-smashing,
-von (a.k.a. Laura Shadowsong, promethean sorceress/your fearless leader of amazing amazingness!)

-

Dear Malistaire,

She's at least the 3rd person to say that I'm a better villain than you~ clearly, you can't compete with my special evil powers of amazing amazingness. So, before I kick your posterior back to WC (in the name of callous amusement), would you like some cheese with your whine?

*cackle*
-von
To El Veeb,

This reply will be very short because when I was typing the original I went to eat lunch and it logged me off. I didn't want to type it all up again. I am in the Nevada time zone and we probably sync times.

P.S but I have to write this. Level 50-60 puppets and level 20-25 treasure card noobs have been going up against me so that is why I have all losses because of them... I hate puppets...

Christina Moonblade level 35 ice (soon to be level 36)

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!" (I hope this applies to Von)

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
ella3800 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
To El Veeb,

This reply will be very short because when I was typing the original I went to eat lunch and it logged me off. I didn't want to type it all up again. I am in the Nevada time zone and we probably sync times.

P.S but I have to write this. Level 50-60 puppets and level 20-25 treasure card noobs have been going up against me so that is why I have all losses because of them... I hate puppets...

Christina Moonblade level 35 ice (soon to be level 36)

"No matter who you are,true friends will always be by your side!" (I hope this applies to Von)
Dear Christina/Ella/awesome person,

So sorry I missed you- my access to the interwebz has been nonexistent for the past few days, due to roommate and I attempting to fix stuff in our house. We should be back online soon. Sorry about that- if this happens again, please give my muffins to QueQueg and her army of carnivorous ducks.

-your friend Von
and her army of amazing amazingness.



Dear Malistaire,

Non-workingness of the interwebz will not keep me away for long. You may have avoided me once, but that's circumstantial... Can't wait to wallop you with my staff of amazing amazingness. So look out- I do believe you're out of ice cream!

Out of ice cream, time to die!
-von

Survivor
May 06, 2009
8
To Vonawesome, QueQueg, and ella3800
That sounds like fun maybe I could join you all for a run or two?
Also, I am level 62 life and can come gearless. Dear Abigail can be a healer, but she throws mean attacks and once did a 15000 damage forest lord with no feint, no crit, and a weakness. That's my girl. I would be happy to come through and kick Malistaire out of the spiral with you guys at some point.
PS- Malistaire has not seen fit to drop me any gear but the all school athame and the ring so I would like to get some useful gear off him eventually.
PPS- I can bring doughnuts.

Dear Malistaire,
I will soon be back to clear out your little hidey-hole again.
This time, pack your "big boy deck". Or are you worried about damaging a girl? To be fair, I will pass at least once next time instead of blading every round. And seriously, get that dragon a tissue, extra large, non flammable.
Insincerely,
Abigail Dragonrider level 62 theurgist (we've met)
Vanessa Mistwraith level 36 necromancer (see you soon)
Fiona Nightblade level 23 sorceress (we will teach you to fear power nova)
And my up and coming pyromancer and thaumaturge (you dead yet?)
Good luck!

Survivor
May 17, 2012
16
Dr Von on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Dear Christina/Ella/awesome person,

So sorry I missed you- my access to the interwebz has been nonexistent for the past few days, due to roommate and I attempting to fix stuff in our house. We should be back online soon. Sorry about that- if this happens again, please give my muffins to QueQueg and her army of carnivorous ducks.

-your friend Von
and her army of amazing amazingness.



Dear Malistaire,

Non-workingness of the interwebz will not keep me away for long. You may have avoided me once, but that's circumstantial... Can't wait to wallop you with my staff of amazing amazingness. So look out- I do believe you're out of ice cream!

Out of ice cream, time to die!
-von
To Von and QueQueg,

I miss you two as well! So that's why I never got any mail on central from you... My current status:baking muffins. But I want to go clock Malistire in the face soon! Actually,make that ASAP.

Dear Malistire,

Von's Internet is not stopping us and our friends from clocking you in the schnoz! Because,unlike you, we've got them. And Von,isn't "you do realize your out of ice cream,time to die" your sign off phrase?

Christina Moonblade level 36 ice