Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Here is what i like. I like how you made the whole world look like you are n a Safari.One improvement you should add is you should put the lv.70 gear in Mirror Lake and Shining Mountain. :)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Zafaria is really fun I beat it a while ago. I like the monsters they are pretty cool. I was wondering did I couldn't tell if Morganthe died or not can someone tell me if so?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Oh yeah the rhino pack thing is cool I like the sun palace it's just like zafaria just to let people who dont have zafaria know, so they can have a feeling what zafaria is like
Caleb DeathCatcher

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
i have completed celesterial and was told to go to ambrose and then nothing i can go to zafaria but can not get into some of the places like zumanda and was given quest to go there why is that what is the sense of completeting the quest and not be able to go to the quest u need to do
i don't think it's right u should have to ask someone . It is a nuience because others are working on their quest and don't want to stop so to help u get into somewhere u should have access to

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
i like zafaria but you get 5 or 6 quests at the beginning and i can't figure out which one is the story quest.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Zafaria section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Zafaria.

If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

So wait, you HAVE to be level 60? Gee, I'm only 59 and I've completed Celestia...What am I going to do now? :x :x

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
i am a level 59 ice type and beat trial of spheres [i dont know if i spelled speres right] any way i cant find enough side quests to level up and go to zafaria if you can tell me where some are that would be great.

The Zafaria section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Zafaria.

If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
Warmmilk1 wrote:
Here is what i like. I like how you made the whole world look like you are n a Safari.One improvement you should add is you should put the lv.70 gear in Mirror Lake and Shining Mountain. :)
What a great idea! but too bad i have finished the game...but i can always look back in it! ---Megan Deathcaller

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
dear professor greyrose what can i do to get to zafaria and how do i collect the key. i have finished the quest but no one has called me to come and see them for the key please help me. :( :(

Administrator
blaze458 wrote:
dear professor greyrose what can i do to get to zafaria and how do i collect the key. i have finished the quest but no one has called me to come and see them for the key please help me. :( :(

Please don't submit duplicate posts.

The very first post in this thread clearly states:

You are not yet level 60.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
OK! HI GUYS! Zafaria is so cool but i just wish kinglsle would have made it so that the xp was WAY more. You no, something new for lvl 60 wizards you dont really get alot of xp till you get deeper into Zafaria. BUT beside that enjoy it. :D

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Oh my god help i just got snow angel and finished celestia but i am only level 59 :( :( :( :( :( :( i really need xp but i cant find it anywhere help!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
fredfredburger24 wrote:
:-o :(zafaria is totaly awsome and once again every person in this world is either an animal or a monster :? :D :x

Not necessarily there are students you have to find from Wizard City and they arent monters or animals

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i like this new world of zafaria it has a great storyline and its a kinda challenging world with amazing places, mobs and bosses.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheTimeHat on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
How many areas is Zafaria?
This link shows an overview map of Zafaria:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Zafaria

You can click on different items there for more details.

(If "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Those preview quests are not required to gain entry to Celestia
Here are the requirements for Celestia:
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.
i am almost lvl sixty i just can not wait untill i get to zafaria. Right now i am lvl fifty eight

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
I am a level 58 Pyromancer and beat celestia. I a worried I will not be able to get to zafaria because I am too low a level If anyone knows what I can do please reply.

Thanks

Jack Darkflame

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
pyro52701 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 58 Pyromancer and beat celestia. I a worried I will not be able to get to zafaria because I am too low a level If anyone knows what I can do please reply.

Thanks

Jack Darkflame
I'm having the same problem. I'm a level 58 and I finished the Trial of the Spheres, the final quest of Celestia. I'm trying to reach level 60. I guess when I do I will get a message from Merle Ambrose?

It's really hard for me to level up because the only quests I have are in Grizzleheim, which give REALLY low exp. I'm not sure if I'll be able to reach level 60. :/

Paige Firethorn

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
cool123456789101112123 wrote:
I beat Trial of the Spheres too. :/ I can't seem to find any more quests, and I'm only level 58.

Paige Firethorn

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
pyro52701 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:

Thanks

Jack Darkflame
If you have finished Grizzlehiem guest in Wintertusk for those levels, it has a lot of experience to be had - alot of side quests if you have done the main story line already for you pet quest.

Many think speeding though the spiral is a good idea until they can't get into Celestia. This is how it goes for the rest of the worlds of the spiral so get used to it.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2013
i'm daniel i am lvlanyway gamemaster 468 rocks and videogameplayer100 lucky last rancheu sayanara foks