Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Zafaria section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Zafaria.

If you are a level 55 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose


community@wizard101.com
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
405
I like Zafaria! I also think it's funny that I finished posting a new thread 1 minute after yours appeared!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
1
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
1
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
11
ToreUP wrote:
Woot new world in 2 hours :-)


Wait. Does that mean Zafaria is coming out today? I would have thought there would be a week after everything was fixed and then it would come out, but if it is coming out today that is good.


Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
3
Zafaria is on line and i cant get logged on. I am so sad . I want to be there with my friends. Boo Hoo.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
9
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
I'm a level 60 Wizard but I don't think I'll ever get to experience Zafaria. KI requires that players have to get the key to Celestia first, even if you've already done this and have finished Celestia. My problem is the Archive Tower in Marleybone, it takes four wizards to complete this dungeon and it isn't possible for me since I live in Australia and the time difference means there aren't that many players online and those that are may not be of a high enough level to help. I think KI should adjust this aspect of the game since most of us at level 60 don't want to waste our new level experience bar on quests that we've already done. Has anyone found a way to complete the Archive Tower. I've hired henchmen only to discover you need four "real" wizards to help move the boxes in the correct sequence.
Any advice would be very helpful. Proffesor Greyrose do you have any suggestions?
James Dragonflame Lvl 60 Pyromancer

Administrator
miffyboi wrote:
I'm a level 60 Wizard but I don't think I'll ever get to experience Zafaria. KI requires that players have to get the key to Celestia first, even if you've already done this and have finished Celestia. My problem is the Archive Tower in Marleybone, it takes four wizards to complete this dungeon and it isn't possible for me since I live in Australia and the time difference means there aren't that many players online and those that are may not be of a high enough level to help. I think KI should adjust this aspect of the game since most of us at level 60 don't want to waste our new level experience bar on quests that we've already done. Has anyone found a way to complete the Archive Tower. I've hired henchmen only to discover you need four "real" wizards to help move the boxes in the correct sequence.
Any advice would be very helpful. Proffesor Greyrose do you have any suggestions?
James Dragonflame Lvl 60 Pyromancer


Those preview quests are not required to gain entry to Celestia
Here are the requirements for Celestia:
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.


community@wizard101.com
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
thanks for your last answer Proffessor Greyrose but I'm a little confused???
I've almost finished Celestia and have been waiting to speak to Headmaster Ambrose and Reginald about the Spiral Key to Zafaria but they don't have an exclamation mark above them or any information for me. The only person I have spoken to has been Proffessor Balestrom who simply sent me on the quest to get the key to Celestia. I really don't understand how I'm meant to get to Zafaria since as I've mentioned, I've almost finished Celestia and must have completed the quest "Through This Door" otherwise I wouldn't be in Celestia right now.
Can you please clarify things for me? Have I missed speaking to someone in Wizard City that is meant to start my quest to get to Zafaria?

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
301
Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard:
miffyboi wrote:
I've almost finished Celestia


If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the Celesta quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
2
Woohoo, so glad Zafaria went live, because I missed my old friends in test realm.
Iridian Iceflame

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
329
Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
7
Zafaria is a neat place and i'm sure KI has worked hard to bring it online, but there is a problem with it, see ...

Simply, there is not enough battle areas to even get the first couple quests done. A HUGE draw back to this update. So now I can't experience this place, since even the test server is offline. Did you guys consider that more than 50k people will be logged the moment you open the servers with Zafaria?

Anyways, it looks like it might take a couple weeks before I can start again on my level 60, thanks. Hope those who like standing around for hours on end, get their quests done so I can finally move in and thrash this place.

I'll give my compliments when I can finally get in there to try it out. Sorry. Can't say much yet except it's SOOOO LAGGY and can't get the first quests done - ALL servers are jam-packed.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
12
Love the new world. Can anyone tell me where the mini-game circles are in Zafaria?

A+ Student
Feb 25, 2009
1527
AmennRa wrote:
Zafaria is a neat place and i'm sure KI has worked hard to bring it online, but there is a problem with it, see ...

Simply, there is not enough battle areas to even get the first couple quests done. A HUGE draw back to this update. So now I can't experience this place, since even the test server is offline. Did you guys consider that more than 50k people will be logged the moment you open the servers with Zafaria?

Anyways, it looks like it might take a couple weeks before I can start again on my level 60, thanks. Hope those who like standing around for hours on end, get their quests done so I can finally move in and thrash this place.

I'll give my compliments when I can finally get in there to try it out. Sorry. Can't say much yet except it's SOOOO LAGGY and can't get the first quests done - ALL servers are jam-packed.


Unless you are able to play during the day while everyone is at work or school, it will be PACKED and will be until after the Christmas holidays. Things should slow down by then. I have 2 legendaries that I am going to wait on taking them to Zafaria until it does slow down and a few of the problems get fixed that have already shown up. Most of the wizards currently running Zafaria will have completed it by the time the holidays are over and will be running some of their younger ones.

I know everyone is excited for the new world, but I don't want to have to deal with the LAG that is probably happening there too or wait for a battle area. I noticed last night that at least half of the realms were full and only a few were perfect. I had chose to run a couple of my young wizards just for this reason. And believe me, it was easier to run in MB since there were VERY few wizards there. lol In fact, I only encountered 2 other wizards in Knight's Court.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
184
I am level 60 on my storm character, I have all finished Celestia and Wintertusk main quests, and I do not have a quest in my log called Through This Door, yet I still cannot get the quest from Ambrose to get to Zafaria. Who gives the Through This Door quest and where? Is it a main quest or a side quest? I beat the final battle in all worlds, just not all side quests. So far none of my other characters have this problem, just the storm.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
61
If you're eager to get to the new world and the lag is too bad, maybe it's possible to take advantage of the Thanksgiving holiday. If you don't have anything more on your "To-Do List" for the day, you could probably squeeze in some time in the early morning or late at night. Too many people will be celebrating at those times, so the servers won't be too crowded. Remember, if this isn't possible, I'm sure by next week there will at least be one realm that isn't overly crowded, so just be patient. Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
1
:-o :(zafaria is totaly awsome and once again every person in this world is either an animal or a monster :? :D :x

A+ Student
Feb 25, 2009
1527
natenkate wrote:
I am level 60 on my storm character, I have all finished Celestia and Wintertusk main quests, and I do not have a quest in my log called Through This Door, yet I still cannot get the quest from Ambrose to get to Zafaria. Who gives the Through This Door quest and where? Is it a main quest or a side quest? I beat the final battle in all worlds, just not all side quests. So far none of my other characters have this problem, just the storm.


Through this Door is the final main quest in CL. If you are sure you have completed this quest, you may need to contact support. They can check out the wizard for you and find out why it is not letting you pick up for Zafaria

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
594
miffyboi wrote:
thanks for your last answer Proffessor Greyrose but I'm a little confused???
I've almost finished Celestia and have been waiting to speak to Headmaster Ambrose and Reginald about the Spiral Key to Zafaria but they don't have an exclamation mark above them or any information for me. The only person I have spoken to has been Proffessor Balestrom who simply sent me on the quest to get the key to Celestia. I really don't understand how I'm meant to get to Zafaria since as I've mentioned, I've almost finished Celestia and must have completed the quest "Through This Door" otherwise I wouldn't be in Celestia right now.
Can you please clarify things for me? Have I missed speaking to someone in Wizard City that is meant to start my quest to get to Zafaria?

"Through This Door" is the quest where you enter the Trial of Spheres, defeat Astraeus, Ptolomes, and Mithraya, and then return to Edith before reporting back to Professor Baelstrom.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
3
I wish I could go to Zafaria I"m only level 42 or 43 I should be there in a month!

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
209
thanks Professor Greyrose. After consulting the Celestia message boards I discovered what my problem was, I assumed simply stepping into the Stellarium completed the quest Through This Door, I didn't know I had to fight all the bosses in the Trial of The Spheres. After five hours soloing I completed it and I'm happy to say I'm now it Zafaria....and it is AWESOME!! I particuarly love the African themed music...as a Wizard it gets my adrenaline going when I'm dueling baddies. Congratulations to KI you have outdone yourselves.
P.S I would love to see the introduction of a Zafaria gift pack from the Crowns Shop.
Michael Dragonflame Lvl 65 pyromancer

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
184
goldendragon18 wrote:
natenkate wrote:
I am level 60 on my storm character, I have all finished Celestia and Wintertusk main quests, and I do not have a quest in my log called Through This Door, yet I still cannot get the quest from Ambrose to get to Zafaria. Who gives the Through This Door quest and where? Is it a main quest or a side quest? I beat the final battle in all worlds, just not all side quests. So far none of my other characters have this problem, just the storm.


Through this Door is the final main quest in CL. If you are sure you have completed this quest, you may need to contact support. They can check out the wizard for you and find out why it is not letting you pick up for Zafaria


I thought it was just my storm, but I tried my balance on the other acocunt, and she can't get the quest either. What they 'had' in common was that neither had done the "Swimming with the Stars" quest from Halston Baelstrom. So I did that today and both are still unable to go to Celestia. I will -try- contacting support, but in the past I have received no response from them.