Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More options to train your pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
jpcaps wrote:
pets should not only good company, but they should be able to deliver the mail. :P Sounds familiar?

Harry Potter :P?

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Flair128512 wrote:
I have a series of ideas. I think that for 1. you should allow them to fight with you insted of them just standing there. that is why people don't like buying pets. the stronger the pet, the more it costs and the more it costs... that goes into my next quote...
I also think for 2. you should make the pets with higher value do tricks! ticks would be cool! i have seen that this game is based ALOT on toon town. so there are these things on toontown called doodles, they are pets and you can teach them tricks. something you could add as your oun websites is making pet shows! witch goes into my next resion...
I have played alot of games ok? like runescape, toontown,webkins,world of war craft, call of duty... i am into the medevil games though. anyway, i was thinking and wondered if you could make pet shows, i thought... maby you could earn something like tickets at the battle arena! only something different like................... coins! you could trade them in for things! and that goes into my next model idea!...
With the coins you earn for this you could customize you pet! for every pet you could buy collers, hats, shirts ( on only spacific tipes of pets. ) and other cloths.

senserily, Wolf Hawkcrafter-

PS. please make this a part of wizard 101! i am a huge fan! i play every day and i even got my mom, dad, little brother and little sister, cusin, uncle, and my grandpa to play it! I just love this game! Please?

You play Toontown!?

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I think your pet should have a little backpack that carries like 20 things so less stuff goes into your bank.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
How about pet PVP? :D Basically just regular pvp, but with pets and it could be in the pet pavilion.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
A question for all our young Wizards who love their pets:

What cool new things would you like to do with your pets in Wizard101?

Please reply to this post and let us know!

Well being a life wizard, for me any way (along with 90% of my life friends), hate the satyr following you so maybe have a setting so it can get called when i enter battle and it shows up only there... Also i think you could be able to have "Pet Quests" and XP for pets. When ever you level them up they could get another talent and/or the derby thing (tell me if im wrong on this like with the words) so you could get more than four of each. If not at least a faster way than pet games. And completely off subjeect but i think kifreegames.comneeds more mini games. :) :)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Well Since We have Train and Hatch and Help For Battle And Place in The House Pets Should Have more space to be placed since the resent adding of mounts :D ( Not That Resent ) But I would Like To Have Nothing More There Is enough But there are 2 things Can the Cost To trasfer pets though the shared bank should be 2 energy in stead of all?? and Hatching and stuff we should have a trading post with pets so we trade our baby pets for other baby pets So if We have 2 or more of a pet we dont want we can trade them and get a pet we do want.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
If i find a pet I hang out with the most i would train it to Epic and give it lots of snacks and I know it sounds strange but take care of it :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
i have adult ultilary dragon that cant cust spell pleeeeass help me spend my crowns for that dragon

Survivor
May 30, 2010
I think that pets should get bigger and bigger with rank until finally you can use them as minions, or they become mounts with boosts.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
use pet as mounts so you could ride on a dragon or wear it as a pet in battle or mounts as pets ( just the amimals not the brooms and wings)

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
being able to swap souls with your pet so you then become your pet and see everything through its eyes and the mouse would then become auto centerd and where ever you moved it to you would look up down left or rite or diagnle,
being able to play fetch with it ad by that i mean go grab and item and bring it to you that you have placed in yours house or just pick up a a stick and toss it,
maybe a housing item that if they like it they would sit on it and fall alseep and stay asleep until some one wakes them up then do a little yawn and stretch,

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
jpcaps wrote:
pets should not only good company, but they should be able to deliver the mail. :P Sounds familiar?
lol

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
I would like for All pets to SPRITE, I have so many pets and none sprite so far. I dont think thats fair some sprite and the others dont. I have trained and trained and have not gotten a pet to sprite.And have even hatched pets wigth others that do sprite and nothing. I have 1 epic, 2 ancients and several adult pets and none sprite. Can you please update this spell for pets.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
endeah11 wrote:
I would like for All pets to SPRITE, I have so many pets and none sprite so far. I dont think thats fair some sprite and the others dont. I have trained and trained and have not gotten a pet to sprite.And have even hatched pets wigth others that do sprite and nothing. I have 1 epic, 2 ancients and several adult pets and none sprite. Can you please update this spell for pets.

Wait, do you mean all pets casting sprite spells or all pets being sprites? Here's a tip, if you end up fighting a really powerful boss (Paraxius for example) look for a Storm cat drop. Casts storm cat at ancient and casts sprite. They're also awesome looking (trust me, I have one, Lord Sparky, best cat I could ask for! Wizard 101 speaking. Not out of the game. No, belive it or not I too have a life.) or, just get a giraffe from the crowns shop.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011

I think with a new pet they should tell you a list of what they do love to eat it would make things easier for new players and those that want to bread their new pets. It is a thought but thought I would bring that up the other thing is your first time pet should bring up what they want to bread with to make something real cool for that pet. Get people use to mixing pet's again it is jut a thought.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011

I would love it if there was an item that allows pets to play with it so their not lonely when I'm doing quests with my best pet named Orio, the Fierce Hound, and I would also love it if every pet could have a collar so say if two pets are the same and you don't know whitch one's whitch. And I would like a pet bed for each pet. I didn't know where to say this, but I would also like features that make it rain or snow like wheather.

Caitlin Blue fire wizard level 43

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
You should be able to play as your pet outside the pet derby and pet mini games example: you could buy a item from the crown shop (for either money crowns or both) that allows you to turn into either one of your pets or your character once per day and all pets should have a card that they give you Example:if its a piggle its would give you a piggle spell that costs 1 pip and does 60 to 100 damage

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
ivan217 wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

It will be fun if your pet battle with you and helps you yay :)
That has come true!

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
bob3960 wrote:
You should be able to play as your pet outside the pet derby and pet mini games example: you could buy a item from the crown shop (for either money crowns or both) that allows you to turn into either one of your pets or your character once per day and all pets should have a card that they give you Example:if its a piggle its would give you a piggle spell that costs 1 pip and does 60 to 100 damage

i agree there are tons of other people who want to be there pets but ya they should be able to like buy a turn into pet or something like that . so i think it would be smart to be your pet so kids like me . and every pet should have there own spell or may cast spell so people who want that dont have to worry about not getting a spell or may cast spell.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Ooh, how about we can have them on our mounts?
That would be cool, but it would have to be on special mounts like the epic Rhino mount.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I would like if they got bigger as they go from baby to teen to adult and so on. Like for example if a pet Hydra is a baby they are the same size as right now in the game, but at teen they're slightly bigger, at adult they're a bit more bigger, and on like this till it Ancient where it should be up to your armpit or shoulder, maybe a little lower than armpit.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
I think pets should be able to have their own decks of spells and be able to level up like we do and they could earn money on quests and give it to us.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Pets able to give critical and critical block talents could be pretty useful.