Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Dragonspyre!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I would really like to know when i finish dragonspyre im on the crystal grove and wonder when i will be finished :D

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
ringkles22 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :(
I did the quest and had no prob I'm a grand now but still what up with the bug? :?

I think you were able to do this because the bug is probably fixed as I did it no problem, there is a good chance it was just an error in 2009. :P

G i l r o y R a ve n Level 48 M y t h 8)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
Property Master's Tower

I have been in The Labyrinth a couple times in Dragonspyre. Three of the times I left because I ran out of time to comple the dungeon. However today, I got as far as the Proptery Master's Tower, which I think is the last boss in the Labyrinth, when I lost and was sent back to the Basilica. No problem there, but when I went back to the Labyrinth I had to start all over again. Is that usual? I was solo when I was defeated by the Property Master. Any help anyone can provide is very much appreciated.

Ladyhawke1001

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
:D hey i am a wizard to and dragonspyre is fun but realy not a good thing to go wan you are a lvl 1 or any lvl that is not high sorry but you will die and you cant go any were in it but the commons so now that that is said i need to tell you something DRAGONSPTRE IS SO FUN you will love it wan you can go to it and IT IS REALLY FUN so get on your account.

love, willow

Survivor
Aug 30, 2012
i am level 20 so i can fell t he excidement of battleing mallistaire

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
I need help just trying to get into The Necropolis area. I finished everything in The Atheneum and now the next step is to go through the portal for necropolis and there is no portal how do i get in there?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
What level should you be when you just get into Dragon Spier.
I just started at level 38 Ice

is that bad or good?

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Okay guys, I got like a D+ in my report card on ice (Note: I Got a ''D+'' on my attack Spells)(My ice teacher is very mad at me) so now i'm on DS! So I take classes on ice like 7 hours not really that fun but I get to get new Spells but DS isn't my type. So Wizards on Dragons Pyre here is a little tip on the Ice Teacher, She loves ice apples, Frosted ''Ice'' Cream and she loves and Frosted Drake Cereal.

So This is Blaze Fire Thief, Level 78 Fire Wizard (And I have a lot of ice, life, star, sun, and moon) And BYE

Survivor
May 17, 2012
Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
to get to dragonspyre you have to talk to the headmaster then talk to the myth teacher (cyrus drake) and finally defeat the myth teacher (cyrus drake) then cyrus drake will send you to dragonspyre

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I'm STILL in mooshu, actually, i just started mooshu I'm lvl 42, I have been doing pvp to practice battles for the bosses but i'm only defeating the sixth boss right now.... is anyone else a higher lvl then me or the same lvl that got to ms this late?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Am i Suppose to Start Dragonspyre at level 38 cause thats when i started

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Jason Lifesword on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Am i Suppose to Start Dragonspyre at level 38 cause thats when i started
Sounds like you skipped a lot of side quests, and side worlds. You start Dragonspyre when you get access through the Spiral Door, not by which level you are.

But in order to go to the next world (Celestia), you must be at least Level 48. So you might want to start picking up some side quests as you move forward. Just sayin...

And at Level 38, you might find Dragonspyre a little more challenging than it needs to be.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
SandMaster001 on Jun 3, 2009 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :-(
Me to! But in Krockatopia. It says I have not done Krockenchoman but i did? If you now know how to fix it plz respond!so sad I really want to go to Marlybone

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
Well, if you're new to Dragonspyre, welcome! It's a world fit with all kind of enemies and bosses, and Malistaire! After you finish this, you get to go to Celestia, an underworld world.

Brandon SoulThief
Working on Crystal Grove

Survivor
Aug 18, 2012
SandMaster001 on Jun 3, 2009 wrote:
I am super stuck on a quest called the art of war. I really need help because after i defeated greystone i walked up to thebook but i history of dragonspyre, (the book you have to read after defeating greystone) I read the book, but when i looked at my quest the book wasnt read! I went back to read the book somehow but i couldn't! So without that quest being finnished i am stuck for life! I REALLY REALLY need help! I am still in the Plaza Of Conquests waiting so much for help! I will thank anyone for my life if i get through this problem! Please i am begging someone! I would LOVE it if someone helped! And i would be glad if this was posted! Please! I REALLY NEED HELP! :-(
I can help you if you need help i'm in the plaza of Conquests

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Matthew21442001 on Apr 28, 2013 wrote:
I can help you if you need help i'm in the plaza of Conquests
Considering the post was written on Jun 3, 2009, I doubt they still need help.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
I am a and i learn some and

i am in the plaza of conquest.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Hello profeesor,
I have helped others so many time in Dragonspyre. However now that my wizard is of level, I can't complete it although prior to this it gave me the qwests. Now I no longer have any qwest there but it is incomplete for my wizard Kiley Ravenfist. Can you Advise please.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 19, 2009 wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
hi I was just wondering do you need to do all the side quests in MooShu to get to Dragonspyre?
thx for any info!
Laura green dawn level 46 (still in mooshu )

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Necromancergirl444 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
hi I was just wondering do you need to do all the side quests in MooShu to get to Dragonspyre?
thx for any info!
I feel your pain! I hardly have any quests in mooshu!!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Administrator
Superstars962 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm stuck on dragonspyre! Please help!
Sydney Star, your Life Wizard, is currently working on the main story quest Don't Fall In that was given to you by Milos Bookwyrm in the Atheneum. Complete that quest to move on to the next story line quest.

You are currently only about 1/3 of the way through Dragonspyre. This Quest Tree put together by our amazing fansite will help guide you.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Necromancergirl444 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
thx for any info!
Nope all you have to d to get to ds is defeat the Jade Oni