Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss to gaurd your home!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
There is the option in "Privacy settings" to limit who may come into your house.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Bailey SkullVault

LvL50
Name: The Flame Lord
School:Fire
Species: Phoenix
Cheat:Says "When I am done with you, you will not rise ashes!" and then uses 2 phoenix'.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
hey like cheating boss cool but what if that does happen and new wizards find out and they wanna make a cheating boss they will want to not play so how about you must be forteen to make a cheating boss cuz its a little hard to get to that level i say level forteen cuz all you get is a world thats not even fun! and so a cheating boss will really pay of! plz respond goodness

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I am lvl 51 Name: FlameBreath Species: Fire Dragon Rank: 7 Health: 7,750 Cheats: When player heals, boss says "your charms won't save you now!" and casts a fire dragon 2nd cheat: if player puts up a blade, the boss says, "A charm! I'll take that!" and casts a spell where he goes up to the bladed person and does 400 fire damage and steals two positive charms.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
level 55 myth

name: Bloody Boar
species: Boar
health:4,750
cheats:
If you cast higher then rank 6 spell he casts a Satyr on himself
If your spell does more then 1,500 damage he casts a weakness that is 50% and a tower shield 60%

that is my creature.
Valkoor GoldSong level 55 myth

Survivor
May 10, 2010
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Class: Fire
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
Because it's WAY overpowered. You really expect that to be reasonable? What if you battled that creature?

Anyway, here's my Idea:

Name: Cataelus Blue-Eyes
Species: White Catalan (Like White Dragon in Avalon)
Rank 8 Boss
Class: Storm
Cards: All Storm Spells ranks 8 and under have, also Catalan.
Natural Attack: 115 Storm Damage Per Pip, up to 5 Pips Maximum.
Health: 5,700
Critical Chance on Storm Spells: 13%
Critical Chance on other spells: 0%
Starting Pips: 2 Pips (1 Power Pip, one random)
Power Pip Chances: 30%

Opening Statement: "Hisss! Master [your name] wantsss me to protect his cassstle from invaderssss like you! Feel my Storming Wrath!"

Cheats: When you place a Trap on him:

"Nice move, But that's the last move you'll ever make!"

He destroys the trap with Cleanse Ward, and uses Catalan with no Power Pip cost. It has 25% Critical Chance.

When You Heal (By Life Spells) :

"You expect to keep your chin up? Think again..."

He uses Catalan with No Power Pip Cost. It has 20% Critical Chance.

Minion: Cataelus Red-Eyes
Species: Black Catalan (Like Black Dragon in Avalon)
Rank 8 Boss
Cards: All Fire Spells ranks 8 and under have.
Natural Attack: 95 Fire Damage Per Pip, up to 5 Pips Maximum.
Health: 5,700
Critical Chance: 0%
Cheats: None
Starting Pips: 1 Pip (random)
Power Pip Chances: 20%

Music that plays: Dragonspyre Battle Music

I am a level 74 (And ever rising) Pyromancer.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
matty960 wrote:
OK!
My level: 45
Name: Flame Flyer
Species: Sunbird
Cards: All spells!!
Cheat: Whenever you use any spell except a one-hit kill, Flame Flyer automatically regains full health without taking a turn. Also, any Fire spell cast by you will result in a 10,000 damage Efreet with the weakness at 99% to everyone. Lastly, if you defeat him (which probably won't happen), he will come back with 70,000 health and 3 draconian minions, each with 25,000 health.
Boost: None
Resist: 95% to everything except Ice, and 99% to Ice.
Health: 8,995
You'll never beat my boss!
You can't go over rank 7 on this.Also, it's too awsome.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
This is mine Myth and Life wizard's
Health-8,880
Species- Half Medusa half Minotaur
Rank- 7
School- Myth
Cheat- she comes back a second time with 4,440 health and she mirrors your spells but casts them stronger, so she is unbeatable
Name- Gorgon Minotaur Queen Athena
Looks- Hooves and weapon of a Minotaur or Warhorn, face and snake hair like Medusa, wears a Greek toga

Health- 8,000
Species- Dryad
School- Life
Rank-7
Name- Dryad Queen
Cheat- has the ability to heal herself and earn up to 5 pips each round and can have unlimited amount of pips
Looks- Dryad with blood red leaves and black trunk, holds twin obsidian swords, wears jade green dress, glowing red eyes

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
This would be mine:

Name: Ghost of Krokopatra
Species: Krok
Class: Balance
Health: 5500
Appearance: A fade purple Krokopatra
Cheat: "You will obey me" (if health is less than 30%, she fully heals and summons 2 minions with 1500 health, only works once)

If it's a friend, then I will pull a lever that I can only access.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
lvl 45 rank: 7 name: garazoi (garh ah zoowe type minotaur cheats: none health 4,567 hope you enjoy adrian ghostmask

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
dvspaneque on Jan 3, 2011 wrote:
Well, seems kind of complicated to have that in your house because how would your friends get you house without having to do all that. . I think it would be a lot easier to just ban someone from your house for a certain amount of time such as 24 hours. .
It would be better if you could tell your boss to attack when someone you don't want in there comes, maybe a housing item that you can activate, but it never attacks u, if you join the battle, it will quit the battle, so your actual friends that you want to be there will not die.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
level 60
Name: The Reaper
Type: Scarecrow
School: Death
Cheat: If you use a damage spell he says "it wont hurt for long" and use fairy. if you use a charm or ward he uses tower shield on himself.
First health:4500
Last health:8750

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
i am lvl 62
Name:Frank
Species:Frankenstein
Class:Death
Health: 7,800
Cheat:After you heal he says"Your Health Means NOTHING" And he will use a frankenstein spell
cheat2:if you use Death shield he will say"You'll have to do better than THAT" and he will remove the shield and strike you with a wraith that does 800% damage
cheat3: if you attack him with a rank 6 spell or higher he says"Time for the pain" And he uses a leviathan spell
First words:"So your the invader. You;ll never defeat me.
Spells: Frankenstein, Leviathan, wraith, helephant, banshee, Goul, poison, Pixie, Scarecrow, Frank attack,
last words:I can't be defeated so easily.
2nd health:5,000
and he summons a Wraith Minion to help him in battle
2nd defeat:"Now you shall face my true power!"
3rd health:9,000
Summons Scarecrow minion to help him in battle
3rd defeat:My Master will be angry..

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
tebucky11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I am getting angry that people keep coming to my house and inviting their friends over then they invite their friends and yeah and then when i try to send them away they run into an out of the house so it won't work so i am thinking that before anyone comes to your house they have to fight a boss so here are the rules!

Can't have over 8,995 health
Can't be over rank 7
Has to be your class
Species has to be a species of your class

Cheating rules

If you are level 44 or under you may NOT make a cheating boss

Cheats

Heals
Extra spell
Kills
Puts a buff on himself or a weakness on you
Makes you have to kill him again but only this time he has half health
(Level 50+ only can do that cheat and once he used his/her cheat may not do it again)

Here is my boss! ( i am level 53 )

Name: The Dark Wraith
Species: Wraith
Class: Death
Cheat: Says "You can't kill me!" then makes you kill him again with half health
Health: 8,660
Second Health: 4,330

So there you go hope you like my ideas! reply and make your own follow the rules :-)
Name: The SoulGiver
Species: Seraph
Class: Life
Cheat: Says, "Is that all you got?" And takes all shields, blades, and star spells.
Health: 6,500.
Second health: 3,250

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Species: Death
Looks Like: Vampire
Name: Dracula
Health:8,000
Cheat: When using any heal that's not a drain spell, Dracula recovers 1,000 health.
When Defeated: Says "I should've fought at night!"

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Drooly2345 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
I am only level 37! But i'll show you anyways

Level: 45
Name: Fuzzy
Species: Giant vampire sabertooth death wolf
1st Health: 7,400
2nd Health: 5,200
3rd Health: 3,900 (Drops to Rank 4)
-Growls really loud-
4th Health: 8,600
-Dies after this-
Spells: Wraith, Pirate dude, Medusa, Dryad, Sprite, Guiding light, Polymorph to the tree dude (lol), Toothbrush of doom, Centaur, Skeletal Dragon, Talos, Jade oni, Poison, Empower Plauge, Dr. Von's monster, Death blade, death trap, Sacrifice, Deer knight
School: Death (obviously)

He'll look all cute at first like Boo the dog! But then when you go near him he changes into the sabertooth vampire death dog.
Appearence: At first, fluffy, dark grey. Next: Dark grey muzzle, white teeth, red eyes, black fur on top, white fur on bottom, pink tummy ;3
Minions: Gangsta Heckhounds

Yay!
And the kids at scouts say i`m weird. There is no spell called toothbrush of doom!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I am lvl 73 o_O
Name: Burnlock Fireeater
Species: Efreet
Health: 13,300
Cheats:

~ No blades! Cast a blade and he will say, "blades, huh?" And take away the blade, and cast a -90% weakness on you
~ He has a constant ice shield, which will be replaced unless you use shatter.
~ Nothing cloaked will be removed, besides a fire prism
~ As soon as you get him to less than 8,000 health he will do a efreet on the person who is the biggest threat to him, and it will never fizzle.

Minions: Flame Master, 1000 health, life mastery amulets equipped.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
it would be sooooo cool if you could have a boss to gaurd your home . I really like your idea keep up the good work .
I would have Maistare gard my homeThat wold be so epic
Alexander Strongwraith
level 12 promancer

Thx for reading

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
tmann11 on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
level 52
Name: Storm Lords Serpent
Species: Leviathan
Class: Storm
Cheat: when you use a heal, he says, " healing enrages me, FEEL MY WRATH!" then he leviathan's which does 2,200 damage and stuns you
Health: 7,520
level 56
Name: Fire Blaster
Species: Phoenix
Cheat: When using any damage over time spell, he says, " I break through this, FEEL MY WILD FIRE! " then he uses no pip phoenix doing 1, 100 - 2, 200 fire damage every 4 turns. (Kind of like Jabberwock and the Meteor Strikes)
Health: 8, 630

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Noah Rainrunners sensational guard

Health:6,550
Species:Wisp
Speech: I will happily guard his majesty's caslte... If that is what it takes...
School: whatever school you are,unless you are balance, then he will be star.
Cheats:when you cast a prism, he barks NO PRISMS ALLOWED! and instantly removes that prism and all traps with it.
Resist: 80 percent to whatever school it is, or if star, balance
Boost:50 percent to its opposite school

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
I'm level 35,so here goes in the GAUNTLET OF DOOM
Level 1
Name:Spirit Chimeera
Health:7800
School:Balance
Resist:90 percent to Life,Death, Myth and Balance
Boost:10 percent to Fire,Ice and Storm
Spells:All Rank 4 spells, Spirit and Elemental Shield,Weakness,Black Mantle,Helping Hands,Availing Hands,Judgement,Natural Attack(100 per pip),Balanceblade
Opening Speech:You shall never defeat me!I am INVINCIBLE!
Defeated speech: Noooooooo! But there is another surprise waiting...(before fading into shadows)

Level 2

Name:Elemental Chimera
Health:8000
Resist:90 percent to Fire,Ice and Storm and Balance
Boost:10 percent to Life,Death and Myth
Spells:All schools'highest damage spell,and above
Opening Speech:Heh heh heh heh heh Let's dance!
Defeated Speech: Your final challenge is through that door!(before fading into shadows)
Level 3:Ultimate Chimera
Health:8500
Resist:90 percent to ALL
Boost:none
Spells:All trainable Balance spells, and above
Opening: At first the 2 chimeras stand together.
In unison:Did you really think you could defeat us?(morphs into one)Defeat us now,and you will enter!
Defeated Speech:I see you have passed the Test. The key is within me. When I fade,use it to open the gate
(fades into dust)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
sorry i accidently hit enter
lvl 52
Name: Evil Basilisk
Species: Basilisk
Rank 7
Health: 7750
Speech: "I will protect my masters house if it kills me"
Cheat: there are no blades he says "no blades of any kind are allowed" and takes away your blade
School: Myth
Resist: 75% storm, 20% to everything but myth
Boost: 25% myth and 10% all other schools

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Robuki9 on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
There is the option in "Privacy settings" to limit who may come into your house.
Indeed. There is also a "not porting" option. Or, you could be like me, and only play with my family members and extreme close friends. I don't go around adding everyone, like a lot of people I've met, do. Here's a perfect example. I meet someone wonderful, they play well, they help you, you help them. Suddenly, you want to add this person and a box pops up saying "This person's list is full". So then they tell you "I have to make room for you, hold on". Really? You have that many people on your list, that you have to remove someone to add another? I see no point. The people I did add in the past year or so, I don't even talk to, anymore. I'm an adult, I prefer playing with adults. I do not hang out in the commons, looking for friends. Go to your settings and change exactly how you have it set up. You can also go invisible for a while, but as soon as you message someone, you're not invisible anymore. I learned that the hard way.