Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WIZARD 101-Scythia: the 8th world

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
953941g240 wrote:
I have some questions of my own:
what level would you have to be?
Are they making it so your level can reach 70?
That is all for nOw
P. S. I read your Intro and it was good

well usually once you have finished the main quests in any world then you can advance to the next world. So anyone who have finished all main quests in Cl would move on to Scythia and your level would increase to 70 after you have completed Scythia

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Personally, I don't care what would they get out as long as they get one out. I have six characters and nothing to do with any of them ... so I paid for the year for nothing at this point. No new quests no new levels no nothing and I am getting quite bored with nothing to do ...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Funkii4710 wrote:
I don't want to burst your bubble or anything, in fact keep it going obviously people love your idea. Myself personally I don't find this idea for the next world very good. The story I feel doesn't fit well with the rest of Wizards 101 in that is has too much detail to it. Also if this did become the next world we would have nothing to look forward to as you are telling us everything that will. Keep it going though, don't let me stop you!

Ok. Funkii4710. Maybe you don't like Nico's story and maybe you don't think it fits. And yes, you are entitled to your opinion, but why would Nico's idea be any different than Celestia or even Grizz? Each world is different.

As for the detail? I think Nico has done an AWESOME job with it. Myself and many other player hope to see KI actually use it. It would be a great challenge and maybe some more new magic to work with. As Nico stated, without the detail, KI would not know what he had in mind.

We are no longer chasing after Malistair, (unless he happens to pop up some where in the future.) Morganthe is still out there to be beaten. The best thing about this game is that there will always be a demon boss to be tracked down and defeated.

Keep up the Great work Nico!!!!!!!!!!

Fallon WinterLeaf
Legendary Theurgist
Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Well it's almost finished. I just have two more areas to complete, then I can take a break before I start on the second draft.

Too bad this thread will get lost in the sea of threads as soon as it's completed.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Well it's almost finished. I just have two more areas to complete, then I can take a break before I start on the second draft.

Too bad this thread will get lost in the sea of threads as soon as it's completed.

Then I guess, we will just have to find a way to keep players coming to this post and hope it will keep it on top.

You have done a great job with this idea. If for some odd reason KI does not use it, then continue with it and turn it into a book. You already have all the basics down.

I really do hope that KI has been tracking this.

Good luck Nico and I am looking forward to the rest of the storyline.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
guess it could be turned into a book but that'd take a few years lol. This is easy compared to writing a book. Plus I'd have to remove the wizard 101 concept to avoid copyright issues.

For now Scythia lives in this thread. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Central command was abuzz with activities as field reports were pouring in from the various sub-command posts around Scythia. The Grand Duke, Sundolf was glad to see that you had returned in one piece after going up against the four top generals in all of Scythia. You debriefed the Sundolf on what happened in the Golden Sanctuary and told him that the Viceroy had commandeered the Golden Throne room.

The grand Duke said this was no surprise since they had already desecrated the Altar of Vulcan. The Grand Throne room was in the Scythapolis, which is the royal palace of Scythia. No doubt the Valkyrian invaders have are occupying the Scythapolis as well. From all the reports coming in, the Scythian defenses were in danger because the Hessian Crucible, though it resides in the hands of Scythians once more, is not on the Altar of Vulcan.

He told you that you must advance to the Scythapolis and confront the Viceroy. He reached into his coat pocket and took out and envelope. He told you to it to Viceroy Narcissus after you have cleansed him of the curse. The Grand Duke also gave you two green crystals and told you to place them on the crystal stands on either side of the central palace gate.

The crystals will activate and gate will open to you. Sundolf told you that they were working on opening a portal to the Altar of Vulcan so that you won’t have to risk loosing it on your way there.

The Scythapolis

After arriving at the grandiose Scythapolis; the jewel of Scythia, you activated the crystals and open the central gates. Once in side you saw the east tower to the right and the Mausoleum of Sarsi to the left. There was a cobblestone pathway between both structures. The way forward was blocked by a Shadow Elf Elder.

Before you could force you way past the Shadow Elf Elder you had to defeat his subordinates. You went to the East Tower and encountered three Ironstepper Magi: Balon Tse, Kaspar Fe and Malcor Xiao. The magi were unusual opponents and their iron defenses were almost impregnable. At last you defeated them and headed to the Mausoleum of Sarsi.

At first you encountered two Valkyrie commanders but you quickly cut them down and advanced. Next you saw three Valkyrie Warlords and again their comeuppance was swift and deadly. Alas! You came face to face with Herfjotter, the High Priestess and Supreme leader of the Valkyrian army.

She was heavily armored and wielded a great sword. She vowed that you will go no further and Scythian will once again find itself in the bowels of the abyss. She appeared to be alone but not surprisingly two elite Valkyries of the imperial guards appeared to defend their priestess. You bested then easily but two commanders appeared out of no where.

They provided some difficulty but you cut them down nonetheless. Herfjotter decided that her subordinates were no match for the likes of you and so she attacked. Her prowess in battle was noteworthy. She was very skilled at wielding that great sword and had it not been for your tutelage in Grizzleheim, you would have been undone.

After the battle dance ended with the defeat of Herfjotter you left the Mausoleum of Sarsi and confronted the Shadow Elf Elder. You had been wondering why this Elf was above the High priestess and you quickly found out. He was a legend in the necromantic arts and also a grand master of other magical elements.

He skillfully harnessed the powers of the underworld and unleashed a fury you have never seen before. His adeptness in the dark arts was almost your undoing but you skillfully combined the powers of astral magic and the magic of your primary school of focus and met the Shadow Elf Elder head on. The battle raged on for quite some time, when you finally defeated him, a shadow reached up from the earth and pulled him in.

The way was now clear so you advance further in to the palace. You came upon the House of Commons. Inside there was a series of test set up to prevent you from going further. It seems they had anticipated that you could push you way forward with brute force so the first test was set up to test your knowledge.

You were able to past the test of knowledge and move on. The next test was designed to challenge you courage. Your deepest fear suddenly became reality! You were stricken with fear and it threatened to paralyze you but you quickly got a hold of yourself and muttered an incantation you had learned somewhere. The illusion quickly disappeared and you had passed the test of courage.

The next test was a test of might. You had to battle Asmodeus the evil genie and Naberius the three-headed bird. The test of might was the most difficult. But you could not afford to lose at this point and so you summoned all your might and defeated your enemies. The test of might was now completed. So you quickly advanced to the Grand throne room.

You saw the Viceroy sitting upon a magnificent throne and below him were standing two Scythian Warlords of incredible skill and power. The both had powerful swords. One had the Grass cutting Sword and the other had the Blade of Evil’s Bane. Fortunately you had procured the Emerald-studded Sword on an earlier quest and brought it along just in case. You clashed with the warlords and the sound of steel against steel echoed in the grand Throne room.

You sword had the ability to protect you from magic and so you were able to defeat the two Scythian Warlords. The Viceroy sat calmly for a moment as he saw you cut down the best of his men. He slowly arose from the throne and advanced towards you.

“I have heard of your might, wizard of Wizard City but don’t get full of yourself; you still have me to deal with. You meddle in matters that do not concern you and for this you will pay dearly. I once held the title of legendary thaumaturge, even the giants fear me! But I have long since risen above that title and attain a high level of power. Behold my wrath!”

He unsheathes his sword to reveal Excalibur!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
guess it could be turned into a book but that'd take a few years lol. This is easy compared to writing a book. Plus I'd have to remove the wizard 101 concept to avoid copyright issues.

For now Scythia lives in this thread. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

I will keep sending my friends and other players to this post when I can.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Fallon WinterLeaf

No problem.

I am kinda having some difficulty with the Scythapolis, a little writer's block i suppose so i'm just gonna wait until something comes to me then start writing again.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Fallon WinterLeaf

No problem.

I am kinda having some difficulty with the Scythapolis, a little writer's block i suppose so i'm just gonna wait until something comes to me then start writing again.

Sounds like it is time to give the brain a good rest. It will come when you least expect it.

Good luck and will be patiently waiting to see where you go with this.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Fallon WinterLeaf

No problem.

Sounds like it is time to give the brain a good rest. It will come when you least expect it.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Thank you Fallon for your continued support. I have just started a new professional course in college so I'm kind of preoccupied, with work and college among other things. Not to mention there is a new world coming out lol so Scythia won't be the 8th world.

Not sure if it was wise to be suggesting an idea in the first place, as if they would consider it. Anyways I enjoyed writing it though.

I'll be sure to finish it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Fallon WinterLeaf

No problem.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Thank you Fallon for your continued support. I have just started a new professional course in college so I'm kind of preoccupied, with work and college among other things. Not to mention there is a new world coming out lol so Scythia won't be the 8th world.

Not sure if it was wise to be suggesting an idea in the first place, as if they would consider it. Anyways I enjoyed writing it though.

I'll be sure to finish it.

Good luck with college.

Even though the continuation of Grizz is coming out soon, that does not mean that your idea is not a good one, just not the 8th world. I still hope to see your idea put into action in the future. Regardless of how many worlds are built, ideas are still needed and yours is a good one.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:

Good luck with college.

Even though the continuation of Grizz is coming out soon, that does not mean that your idea is not a good one, just not the 8th world. I still hope to see your idea put into action in the future. Regardless of how many worlds are built, ideas are still needed and yours is a good one.

Fallon WinterLeaf

thank you that means a lot. i'll try to finish up the Scythapolis in the next few weeks. But I guess all eyes and ears are on wintertusk.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Good luck with college.

Fallon WinterLeaf

thank you that means a lot. i'll try to finish up the Scythapolis in the next few weeks. But I guess all eyes and ears are on wintertusk.

Just give your brain the break it needs from the story for now. When the writer's block breaks down, you will be ready to work on Scythapolis. At this point College comes first. Maybe come back in a few weeks and read what you have but don't rush it. Good work takes time.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Good luck with college.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Just give your brain the break it needs from the story for now. When the writer's block breaks down, you will be ready to work on Scythapolis. At this point College comes first. Maybe come back in a few weeks and read what you have but don't rush it. Good work takes time.

Fallon WinterLeaf

I had lost my notes on the Scythapolis but I have now located them. I better get to writing before this post goes into the graveyard lol

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Good luck with college.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Fallon WinterLeaf

I had lost my notes on the Scythapolis but I have now located them. I better get to writing before this post goes into the graveyard lol

Hopefully KI will rescue it before the graveyard. Since all posts go through a moderator, maybe they will forward the story to the BRAINSTORMERS.

Take your time. You have a lot on your plate with work and school.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
NEW ADDITION as of March 26,2011

This post was edited, see above post

Can you defeat Viceroy Narcissus, the Supreme Warlord of Scythia? What incredible powers does he weild? Stay tuned to find out!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your wizards will run with mine if KI ever decides to use your idea.
I looks like you have some very powerful bosses lined up for us to defeat.

And if you go back and look, although there are 7 worlds now, Grizz is only a side world and not part of the main storyline. "Wintertusk" is just the completion of Grizz . So in reality, Scythia could still make the running for the 8th world or even 7th to the main story.

Good Luck

Fallon WinterLeaf

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Good luck with college.

Fallon WinterLeaf

My eyes and ears aren't, I mean, wintertusk looks cool and everything, but yours is better in my opinion. Good luck with college, and even if your world isn't the 8th, its still great!!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:
NEW ADDITION as of March 26,2011

Enjoy!!!!!

Back in Central Command, Sundolf was pleased with your progress. He told you that you must advance to the Scythapolis which was the royal palace of Scythia and purge it of the invaders. Even though you have weakened the power of the invaders, the Scythians still need their power back through the Hessian Crucible and there was still the matter of the Viceroy that needed to be addressed.

The Grand Duke gave you two green crystals and told you to place them on the crystal stands on either side of the central palace gate. The crystals will activate and gate will open to you. Sundolf told you that they were working on opening a portal to the Altar of Vulcan so that you won’t have to risk loosing it on your way there.

The Scythapolis

After arriving at the grandiose Scythapolis; the jewel of Scythia, you activated the crystals and open the central gates. Once in side you saw the east tower to the right and the Mausoleum of Sarsi to the left. There was a cobblestone pathway between both structures. The way forward was blocked by a Shadow Elf Elder.

Before you could force you way past the Shadow Elf Elder you had to defeat his subordinates. You went to the East Tower and encountered three Ironstepper Magi: Balon Tse, Kaspar Fe and Malcor Xiao. The magi were unusual opponents and their iron defenses were almost impregnable. At last you defeated them and headed to the Mausoleum of Sarsi.

At first you encountered two Valkyrie commanders but you quickly cut them down and advanced. Next you saw three Valkyrie Warlords and again their comeuppance was swift and deadly. Alas! You came face to face with Herfjotter, the High Priestess and Supreme leader of the Valkyrian army.

She was heavily armored and wielded a great sword. She vowed that you will go no further and Scythian will once again find itself in the bowels of the abyss. She appeared to be alone but not surprisingly two elite Valkyries of the imperial guards appeared to defend their priestess. You bested then easily but two commanders appeared out of no where.

They provided some difficulty but you cut them down nonetheless. Herfjotter decided that her subordinates were no match for the likes of you and so she attacked. Her prowess in battle was noteworthy. She was very skilled at wielding that great sword and had it not been for your tutelage in Grizzleheim, you would have been undone.

After the battle dance ended with the defeat of Herfjotter you left the Mausoleum of Sarsi and confronted the Shadow Elf Elder. You had been wondering why this Elf was above the High priestess and you quickly found out. He was a legend in the necromantic arts and also a grand master of other magical elements.

He skillfully harnessed the powers of the underworld and unleashed a fury you have never seen before. His adeptness in the dark arts was almost your undoing but you skillfully combined the powers of astral magic and the magic of your primary school of focus and met the Shadow Elf Elder head on. The battle raged on for quite some time, when you finally defeated him, a shadow reached up from the earth and pulled him in.

The way was now clear so you advance further in to the palace. You came upon the House of Commons. Inside there was a series of test set up to prevent you from going further. It seems they had anticipated that you could push you way forward with brute force so the first test was set up to test your knowledge.

You were able to past the test of knowledge and move on. The next test was designed to challenge you courage. Your deepest fear suddenly became reality! You were stricken with fear and it threatened to paralyze you but you quickly got a hold of yourself and muttered an incantation you had learned somewhere. The illusion quickly disappeared and you had passed the test of courage.

The next test was a test of might. You had to battle Asmodeus the evil genie and Naberius the three-headed bird. The test of might was the most difficult. But you could not afford to lose at this point and so you summoned all your might and defeated your enemies. The test of might was now completed. So you quickly advanced to the Grand throne room.

You saw the Viceroy sitting upon a magnificent throne and below him were standing two Scythian Warlords of incredible skill and power. The both had powerful swords. One had the Grass cutting Sword and the other had the Blade of Evil’s Bane. Fortunately you had procured the Emerald-studded Sword on an earlier quest and brought it along just in case. You clashed with the warlords and the sound of steel against steel echoed in the grand Throne room.

You sword had the ability to protect you from magic and so you were able to defeat the two Scythian Warlords. The Viceroy sat calmly for a moment as he saw you cut down the best of his men. He slowly arose from the throne and advanced towards you.

“I have heard of your might, wizard of Wizard City but don’t get full of yourself; you still have me to deal with. You meddle in matters that do not concern you and for this you will pay dearly. I once held the title of legendary thaumaturge, even the giants fear me! But I have long since risen above that title and attain a high level of power. Behold my wrath!”

He unsheathe his sword to reveal Excalibur!

Can you defeat Viceroy Narcissus, the Supreme Warlord of Scythia? What incredible powers does he weild? Stay tuned to find out!

Good work as always!

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks for the support guys.

Oh i am having a banner made over on central!

I think i need a little color in my story ROTFL

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I'm trying to get some to edit the story for me. So far I have had one positive response. So hopefully , it works out.

Unfortunately though i won't make the adjustments on here but on central so you guys have to hope over there to read the edited version.

here's the link: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137205&page=2

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
I'm trying to get some to edit the story for me. So far I have had one positive response. So hopefully , it works out.

Unfortunately though i won't make the adjustments on here but on central so you guys have to hope over there to read the edited version.

here's the link: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137205&page=2

I hope the editing goes well Nico. You do have a great story and it would be a shame for it to get lost.

Let us know when the editing is ready. Haven't been playing much since I have been having problems with the game, but I do try to get on everyday at some point and will remind friends to read this on central and come here to post.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
i got a new editor!

This will bring a fresh an new perspective to the story!

But its gonna be a pain editing it on here though...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
i got a new editor!

This will bring a fresh an new perspective to the story!

But its gonna be a pain editing it on here though...

Can't wait to read it. I will be watching for it.
I am sure you will find a way to get it done though. Will pm you with a possible suggestion.

GOOD LUCK

Fallon