Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WIZARD 101-Scythia: the 8th world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
WNewman001 wrote:
Demonise30 wrote:
I love the idea, I was thinking about other worlds as well. We learned that the gobblers came from Gobbletion which has been taken over by witches but there still isn't a world for it yet, and what about the star charts with worlds we haven't heard of that we had as a quest. I hope "Wizard 101" comes up with new worlds soon lol.

I am eating this up! But like I said before, Wizards gaining levels becomes more Powerful. Once you are at level 100: Men are call Warlocks and Ladies Witches. Its the final powerfull all telling title. [Please do not add GOD as a Title!]

Maybe we can come up with a twisted reality of these worlds where things works backwards! like seeing a reflection in the Mirror, but everything is reverse.

Just some idea's!

Thanks.
William ThunderSword
Legendary Balance
got 5 others in the making of the other schools. :-)

I don't mean to offend anyone but there are two things I want to say about this:
1. I don't get why everyone wants backwards versions of the worlds! I think that would be really boring because nothing would be new. It would just be the same stuff except it would all be evil.
2. I don't like the idea of witches because that is often used as a derogatory term, even though you see it some places where it isn't derogatory, I think KI would be a lot safer just sticking with "wizards."

Love the idea of Scythia, hope it at least makes it to the Test Server!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Very nice ideas Nico :). Though, Loki as a fire card? He was the god of mischief...at least that is what I remember of him. Just seems like Death aught to get him, idk...I guess fire can be a bit ornery :p.

Oh and the guy who thought Apollo should be a fire card...I have to object. Apollo is the sun god and since balance can summon an actual sun (nova) and RA (sun god), he needs to go to balance. :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
If you have not read NicoUzumaki's idea for this world, I would suggest that you do.

The idea is awesome and well thought out.

I felt like I was falling into that world as I read it.

Help her keep this idea on the first page of this section so that more wizards will see and read it.

I am sure there are other good ideas out there and hope they all have the chance to get there ideas put to work too.

GOOD LUCK NICOUZUMAKI

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
O.o I REALLY love this idea! KingsIsle NEEDS to see this! And if you're wondering, NicoUmuzaki, The Alchemyst is a book series featuring the main character of Nicolas Flamel. And in my opinion, the series really isn't all that good, lol. Okay, this idea NEEDS to be put in-game as it seems that you put a TON of time and effort into the plot, spells, areas, and enemies. However, I do think that the Ice Rank 9 spell should do a little less damage than the Balance Rank 8 spell. THAT is all I'm criticizing in this AMAZING idea. I really like it, and KingsIsle has to take a look at this.

Kyle ShadowStaff
Grandmaster Necromancer
Devin SpiritRider
Magus Theurgist

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks for reading and giving your feedback. I think I am due for an update so I'll add the epic level 70 gears for all school sometime today.

I don't think I need to change anything about the plot so I’ll let it remain as is. As for the spells; that is still open for debate.

Hmm. someone mentioned a bout LOKI being an unusual choice for fire.

Well, fire is unpredictable and volatile and so was Loki. Loki according to Norse mythology was a trickster and shape shifter but also the God of Magic and Fire. I made sure to go back and check my sources. So he is indeed a god of fire. I might Change it to the Japanese God of fire: Kagu-Tsuchi since i don't have any Japanese in there lol. But the downside to using Kagu-Tsuchi is that it is the name of a technique in a Japanese Anime. Any ideas for a pseudonym?

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Scythia areas (draw inspiration from old Scandinavian cities)
1. Arcadia-Area 1 (the spiral door leads to the Golden bridge, cross the bridge to enter Arcadia-need a gate pass by defeating Módgud the gatekeeper) update: i might have to make Arcadia a seperate area for the Renegade Ironsteppers

* The City of Chaos- commons area

** The Coliseum- Area 2

* The Training grounds

* The Battle Fortress

* Alchemist Helm

3. The Oracle’s Lair- Area 3 (may change name)

* The Field of Tides

* The Enchanted Forest

* The Disappearing Land

* The Land of the Dead

4. Thule- Area 4 (this area is underwater. Wizards already learned how to breathe underwater in Celestia so no need to learn this again. Main villain Helblindi) not sure how i'm going to tie this into the story...

• The Grove of Fetters

• Hoddmímis Holt

• Sunken Throne room

• Helblindi’s Lair

5. Vulcan- Area 5

* The Floating Dome

* Vingólf

* The Grand Throne room

* The Altar of Vulcan

Level cap increased to 70, new rank 9 spells, reagents, epic pets and spells cards.

Rank 9 Spells

Osiris- 1210 death attack to one convert 50% to health cast feint on enemy.

Freya- 640-820 life attack to one and regenerate to all.

Odin- 100 myth attack 870 myth attack to one and remove all charms and wards

Thor- 1280 storm attack to one enemy and two storm traps to all.

Loki- 245 fire to all and 850 fire attack over three rounds.

Seth - 660-840 balance attack to one balance blade of +45% to all friends.

Skadi- 805 ice attack to one enemy and two tower shields to caster.

New level 68 gear (no idea what the title will be yet)

New level 70 gear (no idea what the title will be yet)

Wands/Swords

Saber of Everlasting Flames- +130 fire attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Odin’s Mysterious Blade- +130 myth attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Thunderblade of Zeus- +130 storm attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Reaper's Stylet of Doom- +130 death attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Adze of Everwinter- +130 ice attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Stiletto of truth- +130 life attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Longblade of Choas- +130 balance attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Hats

Helmet of Everlasting Flames- + 280 fire health, +9% accuracy, +19% fire boost, +14% storm/ ice resist,+30 critical

Mysterious Storyveil- + 280 myth health, +9% accuracy, +19% myth boost, +14% death/ life resist,+30 critical rating

Turbon of Doom- + 300 death health, +12% power pip chance, +26% death boost, +17% life/myth resist,+30 critical

Anubis Coif of Chaos- + 320 balance health, +12% pip chance, +26% balance boost, +10% storm/ ice/fire resist,+30 critical

Hood of Thunder-+ 200 storm health, +9% accuracy, +19% storm boost, +14% storm/ ice resist,+30 critical

Cowl of Everwinter- + 372 ice health, +5% accuracy, +11% ice boost, +13% shield,+30 critical

Headdress of truth- +320 life health, +12% power pip chance, +26%boost, +14% myth/ death resist,+30 critical

Robes

Cloak of Everlasting Flames- +330 Fire health, +20 critical&block,+12% accuracy,+23% fire boost, +18%storm/ice resist

Reaper’s Vengeful Garb-- +360 death health, +20 critical&block,+12pip chance,+25% death boost, +23% death resist

Chaotic Robe- +354 balance health, +20 critical&block,+12% pip chance,+29% balance boost, +11%myth/death/life resist

Vestment of truth-+354 life health, +20 critical&block,+12% pip chance,+29% life boost, +18%myth/death resist

Tunic of Thunder-+254 storm health, +20 critical&block,+14% accuracy,+33% storm boost, +18%fire/ice resist

Frostbite Garment-+372 ice health, 20 critical&block,+5% accuracy,+13% ice boost, +20% shield

Mysterious Armour- +314 myth health, +20 critical&block,+12% accuracy,+21% myth boost, +18%death/life resist

Boots

Everlasting Flamestalkers-+140 fire health,+7% accuracy,+16% fire boost,+11% storm/ice resist.+30 block rating

Reaper’s Tread of Doom-+150 death health,+10% pip chance,+19% death boost,+20% life resist,+12% myth resist,+30 critical block rating

Mysterious Striders-+140 myth health,+30 block rating,++8% accuracy,+17% myth boost, +11%fire/ice resist

Footwarps of Truth- +160 life health, +10% pip chance,+18% life boost, +11% death/myth resist,+30 critical block rating

Chaotic Trackers- +160 bal health, +10% pip chance,+18% bal boost, +9% fire/ice/storm resist,+30 critical block rating

Thunderous Footguards- +112 storm health, +9% accuracy,+23% storm boost,+11% fire/ice resist,+30 block rating

Frostbite Slippers
-+193 ice health,+11% shield,+5% accuracy,+11% ice boost,+30 block rating

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Tytannia wrote:
Very nice ideas Nico :). Though, Loki as a fire card? He was the god of mischief...at least that is what I remember of him. Just seems like Death aught to get him, idk...I guess fire can be a bit ornery :p.

Oh and the guy who thought Apollo should be a fire card...I have to object. Apollo is the sun god and since balance can summon an actual sun (nova) and RA (sun god), he needs to go to balance. :)

Hey tat,

Thanks for reading my story (finally lol). Oh and that PVP post was a madhouse lol but at least a "discussion' of some sort is going on; some post are dead.

Oh Loki is also God of Fire and his mischeivous nature is synonimous to the volatile nature of fire, as well, so yeah, fire spell lol.

I added the lvl 70 Gear, still no base resist to your own school but am thinking of putting that on the lvl 65 crafting gears
:)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Ok I can't update the original post because of the word limit so i will just put them here.

New level 70 gear (no idea what the title will be yet)

Wands/Swords

Saber of Everlasting Flames- +130 fire attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Odin’s Mysterious Blade- +130 myth attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Thunderblade of Zeus- +130 storm attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Reaper's Stylet of Doom- +130 death attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Adze of Everwinter- +130 ice attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Stiletto of truth- +130 life attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Longblade of Choas- +130 balance attack, 2 power pips, +40 critical rating

Hats

Helmet of Everlasting Flames- + 280 fire health, +9% accuracy, +19% fire boost, +14% storm/ ice resist,+30 critical

Mysterious Storyveil- + 280 myth health, +9% accuracy, +19% myth boost, +14% death/ life resist,+30 critical rating

Turbon of Doom- + 300 death health, +12% power pip chance, +26% death boost, +17% life/myth resist,+30 critical

Anubis Coif of Chaos- + 320 balance health, +12% pip chance, +26% balance boost, +10% storm/ ice/fire resist,+30 critical

Hood of Thunder-+ 200 storm health, +9% accuracy, +19% storm boost, +14% storm/ ice resist,+30 critical

Cowl of Everwinter- + 372 ice health, +5% accuracy, +11% ice boost, +13% shield,+30 critical

Headdress of truth- +320 life health, +12% power pip chance, +26%boost, +14% myth/ death resist,+30 critical

Robes

Cloak of Everlasting Flames- +330 Fire health, +20 critical&block,+12% accuracy,+23% fire boost, +18%storm/ice resist

Reaper’s Vengeful Garb-- +360 death health, +20 critical&block,+12pip chance,+25% death boost, +23% death resist

Chaotic Robe- +354 balance health, +20 critical&block,+12% pip chance,+29% balance boost, +11%myth/death/life resist

Vestment of truth-+354 life health, +20 critical&block,+12% pip chance,+29% life boost, +18%myth/death resist

Tunic of Thunder-+254 storm health, +20 critical&block,+14% accuracy,+33% storm boost, +18%fire/ice resist

Frostbite Garment-+372 ice health, 20 critical&block,+5% accuracy,+13% ice boost, +20% shield

Mysterious Armour- +314 myth health, +20 critical&block,+12% accuracy,+21% myth boost, +18%death/life resist

Boots

Everlasting Flamestalkers-+140 fire health,+7% accuracy,+16% fire boost,+11% storm/ice resist.+30 block rating

Reaper’s Tread of Doom-+150 death health,+10% pip chance,+19% death boost,+20% life resist,+12% myth resist,+30 critical block rating

Mysterious Striders-+140 myth health,+30 block rating,++8% accuracy,+17% myth boost, +11%fire/ice resist

Footwarps of Truth- +160 life health, +10% pip chance,+18% life boost, +11% death/myth resist,+30 critical block rating

Chaotic Trackers- +160 bal health, +10% pip chance,+18% bal boost, +9% fire/ice/storm resist,+30 critical block rating

Thunderous Footguards- +112 storm health, +9% accuracy,+23% storm boost,+11% fire/ice resist,+30 block rating

Frostbite Slippers
-+193 ice health,+11% shield,+5% accuracy,+11% ice boost,+30 block rating

Awesome stats. I hope KI really takes a good look at your storyline.
GOOD LUCK.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
OK i dont care if you forgot to and one or two things here and there, nico uzmaki this is absolutely amazing what you have thought of

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I should mention that the gear will be available at level 68 and school only by default.

I have decided to add the Level 68 Ring, Athame and Necklace. These are not school specific; anyone can wear them.

Athame:

Seax of Might- +300 health,+18% power pip chance,+25% incoming heal

Ring:

Circlet of Power- +280 health,+280 mana,+20% incoming and outgoing heal

Necklace:

Formidable Carcanet- -55% damage (weakness)

Thinking of lvl 68 pets that will come with the spells lol

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
seasnake wrote:
kissingcats999 wrote:
Is it storm? if it is, then no. im already sick of packing my deck with storm prisms in celestia. =/

If not, then awesome idea :)

funny, I play storm and what I liked about celestia was that I was able to take out half my storm prisms as they weren't needed half as much as before celestia.... if you think storm prisms are a problem in Celestia I'd recommend you make a different character as the need for prisms in Celestia just isn't there

I completely agree with seasnake not many storm prisms in celestia but if scythia is storm there shouldn't be resists. :-o

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Great, all of it! I love Nico's gear ideas. Also, Apollo should be, well, sun. also, Loki and Apollo sould NOT be in the same world, because loki is Norse and Apollo is greek. However, I DO support Loki being fire more than any already existing school. (source:wizard101.com) "Fire is passion, the bright, burning flame of raw emotion sweeping over everything. Those who follow the School of Fire, known as Pyromancers, are tempestuous, quick to anger, and consumed by whatever drives them at that moment." Loki killed a fellow god because he was envious for attention. Another time, when the fellow gods wanted to bring the god of beauty and love(strangely male) back to life, he, in disguise, prevented it. Also, in one incident, loki chose to turn into a flame when he could have been smoke or water or something similar.

Hope this helped! Also, I am still looking for feedback on my previous post. Like it? Don't like it? Ideas? Comments?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Oh also, two things: first, I am looking forward to find te "Ground" of the spiral. Every world so far is a floating island. Oh, except celestia! Hmm... Also, the second post is saying how this is a well though out idea with an interesting storyline, but the only previous post is just saying they liked the idea! Is the original storyline and details in another post?

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Darekaon wrote:
Oh also, two things: first, I am looking forward to find te "Ground" of the spiral. Every world so far is a floating island. Oh, except celestia! Hmm... Also, the second post is saying how this is a well though out idea with an interesting storyline, but the only previous post is just saying they liked the idea! Is the original storyline and details in another post?

*Please see page two for my replies to your comments.

*Someone pointed out that Ice hit higher than death and balance. I have adjusted the attack points accordingly. Ice is usually the weakest attack, not sure how I didn't pick that up.

*I am open to suggestions for death and ice spells. I think they need someone cooler. I'm going back to research in the mean time offer your suggestions. Please no Hades and apollo, I'm not summoning those guys, they are higher level spells that need to be used later on in other worlds, not this one.

*I'm not changing the name to Olympia. I like Scythia. Am currently looking into epic pets for your level 68 spells!

*No world is on solid ground, not even planet earth. Each world or planet is in orbit or floating in space. Read up on earth science or geography. You'll get a better expalantion there.

Happy reading!

Logan Frost,
Legendary Pyromancer, Conjurer, Sorcerer and Necromancer
Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
Honestly, for the rank 9 fire spell, it is a total disgrace. Fire has always been known alongside storm for its powerful spells. Efreet is a great example. Honestly, I really don't like the idea of Loki and am totally against shaming my school to such a level. Scythia sounds like a good world, yet I do not like how low the attacks are.. Honestly, Loki sounds like a Fire Dragon with minimum damage at first and then packs a pretty small punch. Face it, people would be using Efreet way more because of it's painful punishment to enemies. It pretty much sounds like Fire Dragon and Skeleton Dragon mixed together. I really didn't like either-- I don't think KI went to its full potential on either of them. Now, if you have a grudge against the fire school, then that is your problem. There is no need to shame my school in such a way.
Sincerely, Dave172699
David Goldensword
Level 60 fire wizard

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Dave172699 wrote:
Honestly, for the rank 9 fire spell, it is a total disgrace. Fire has always been known alongside storm for its powerful spells. Efreet is a great example. Honestly, I really don't like the idea of Loki and am totally against shaming my school to such a level. Scythia sounds like a good world, yet I do not like how low the attacks are.. Honestly, Loki sounds like a Fire Dragon with minimum damage at first and then packs a pretty small punch. Face it, people would be using Efreet way more because of it's painful punishment to enemies. It pretty much sounds like Fire Dragon and Skeleton Dragon mixed together. I really didn't like either-- I don't think KI went to its full potential on either of them. Now, if you have a grudge against the fire school, then that is your problem. There is no need to shame my school in such a way.
Sincerely, Dave172699
David Goldensword
Level 60 fire wizard

Personally, Dave, I think Nico has done very well with all of it. Maybe a little adustments here and there, but overall she has a very strong storyline and has put a lot of time and research into this.

Are you ready for the game to end at level 100? I'M NOT, and I don't think many players are. Granted, you can open another account or delete your wizards and start over, but I would not want to. I would like to start another account and bring up more wizards using my current wizards to help them along.

Even if some of the spells appear to be crosses that does not make them any less interesting. In fact, crossing some of the spells might be a very interesting aspect. We all know that the amount of damage can be increased with the use of blades and traps. And yes, I do have a Fire wizard that is currently at level 55 and her secondary is storm. I think that is a pretty potent combination myself.

I have seen and have on my various wizards spells that I do not particularly care for and some that I really dislike but that is part of the game. If we had everything exactly the way we want it, there would be no challenge at all and the game would soon become very boring.

I for one sincerely hope that KI uses her story and ideas.

Fallon WinterLeaf
Level 60 Life
Level 55 Fire
and no, these are not the only wizards I have.
All of my wizards support Nico and her Idea.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Just like grizzlehiem and the other worlds, there won't be any schools and there is no particular emphasis on one school or another.

The Scythian have their own unique form of magic which is Alchemy, however, they have stolen the Secrets of Valkyries Rune Magic and created a whole new powerful form of magic. This is what Morganthe is after. The Scythian are warrior-like people who use alchemy to aide then in their war against the Valkyries.

It is a work-in-progress, am thinking as i go along. I want to experiment with various mythologies. However, it requires a long of research and creative thinking but no use going that far if it's not gonna get considered. SO far I've been reading Egyptian mythologies, Norms Mythology, Chinese and Japanese mythology even Philippino mythologies. The rank 9 spells will come from several of these mythologies and so will the gear and equipment.

Am no artist or story writier but the goal is to give them a solid outline to work from, kinda liek a blue print. I'll include pictures from the internet of what i think the creatures etc could look like and they can draw inspiration from those.

i have some pretty cool rank 9 spells and 0f course balance get to summon a cool Creature fro m Ancient Egyptian myth. I know balance feel like they get less consideration so I gave them a cool spell.

Um, still in research phase so. am working on more. Of course i will use the stats from level 58 gear asa bench mark. I think this world will take the critical to a whole new level. base on the form of magic used in Scythia, the critical system will be a big deal lol even though i still am trying to understand it.

That's all for now. Until I get a green light from Pro Falmea :) i know I have to post my idea publicly in order for them to consider it (for legal reasons of course)

Errm... I know people are going to disagree with this, but technically, Crafting is alchemy (the last time I checked, you can't make a house out of a few plants, gemstones, and rocks). Besides, we have enough Schools.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
i'm thinking maybe i should do a questline in addition to the plot but was really hoping for some more feedback.

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
My congratulations to Nico for all his hard work and research. I personally love this idea, and would enjoy playing in a world similar to what you have thought of.

As for mounts you could use an eagle, since that bird is always in mythology; the fenrir wolf, a bear, and a elephant. I put those last two in just because i would like to see myself ride in either a bear or a elephant lol.

Again, wow, simply wow.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I know this is probaly a dumb question but again what is alchemy?

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Hi All,

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate the constructive opinions that most of you have posted. Keep the feedback coming please. I was thinking of doing a questline but it will take a lot of time and KI still have not given me any feedback so I'm not sure if it's worth pursuing. I just might og ahead and do it anyways lol.

To respond to a few issues:

Dave172699, I think you may have the wrong post. This is not a thread to air your grouses about the fire school or its spells. Maybe you should start your own thread and let KI know what you think of the fire school. You just might get Falmea's attention. Also if you google LOKI you will find lots of information about him. Finally, Scythia would be the next world, not the final world, so the attacks cannot be a lot higher than the rank 8 spells. Calculate the differences between the rank 7 spells and the rank 8 spells and then the rank 8 spells and my rank 9 spells and you'll find that I kept to the margin that KI set.

Goldendragon18, I am a man not a woman so please us the pronoun HE when you refer to me. Calling me a "she" is somewhat embarrassing lol. I don't know any girls by the name of Nico. Other than that little misunderstanding, thank you for your comments.

FoxFyr, crafting is not alchemy. Dictionary.com defintion as it relates to alchemy is,"any magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into a substance of great value," whereas crafting is " An occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or skilled artistry" (thefreedictionary.com). Also the first sentence of my post that you quoted, stated that there will be no new schools; not sure if you read that part.

Finarel, a helephant mount would be cool, not so sure about the bear and wolf but a camel might be nice too or an ostrich! Maybe the Fenris wolf could be a lvl 68 pet, who knows? As for the eagle, the $59.00 girft card that KI has gives a Hippogriff which is part eagle, so the eagle might not go over well with the players. Thanks for you comments though.

Whitefire45, I have defined Alchemy in the fourth paragraph. Also as it relates to how the Scythians use it, you could reread the Plot. The answer is in the second paragraph.

Keep the feedback coming guys and suggestions are welcome. Ihnvite your friends to view and post too

Thanks,
Logan Frost,
Wizard of Legend

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
whitefire45 wrote:
I know this is probaly a dumb question but again what is alchemy?

Alchemy is the art of turning one thing into another thing with different elemental components (as in "Periodic Table," not "Fire, Ice, and Storm").

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:

FoxFyr, crafting is not alchemy. Dictionary.com definition as it relates to alchemy is,"any magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into a substance of great value," whereas crafting is " An occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or skilled artistry" (thefreedictionary.com). Also the first sentence of my post that you quoted, stated that there will be no new schools; not sure if you read that part.

Thanks,
Logan Frost,
Wizard of Legend

I meant Crafting in the Wizarding sense, which you will find IS "transmuting common substances into substances of great value." So I suppose "Crafting" is a misnomer (as is "Pets").

As for the "new Schools"part, I misunderstood your intention of alchemy for a new School.

Now, I have a nagging little question about Scythia in my mind: how would one pronounce the name? I've been saying it as [SITH-ee-ah], but I'm unsure as to the intended pronunciation.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Dave172699 wrote:
Sincerely, Dave172699
David Goldensword
Level 60 fire wizard

You do know that KI didn't make this, right? It sounds like you think KI made all of this up. It's Nico's ideas and we hope that KI looks at it and considers it.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Finarel wrote:
My congratulations to Nico for all his hard work and research. I personally love this idea, and would enjoy playing in a world similar to what you have thought of.

As for mounts you could use an eagle, since that bird is always in mythology; the fenrir wolf, a bear, and a elephant. I put those last two in just because i would like to see myself ride in either a bear or a elephant lol.

Again, wow, simply wow.

For all HER hard work. :P :P