Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
springcider wrote:
some people say u gotta beat colssuss and some say u dont.
im confusud :? anonymous

You dont have to beat it, but I'd reccomend that you do so you can get some experience and level up.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
bowerz27 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?

Just use the World door, Not trying to be mean btw

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
bowerz27 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?

Beat Unicorn way, tritan avenue, cyclopes lane, firecat alley, then mearle will ask you to beat fougaze and then lord nightshade.

You dont have to but i would reccomend to beat collassus boulavard for Experience

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
you go to the sprial door but to get in krokotopia you need to have done wizard city :) :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
It's easy! You need to complete the story line for: Unicorn Way, Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Way. Then defeat a few bosses, and your there! Also, Colossus Boulevard is optional and DOES NOT have to be beaten to get to Krokotopia.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
To get to Krok, you must complete all of the storyline quests in Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, Unicorn Way, and Triton Avenue, defeat Foulgaze, then Lord Nightshade. Collosus Boulevard and Sunken City are not required to finish Wizard City and get to Krokotopia. I HIGHLY recommend you do ALL side quests, including Collosus Boulevard, because it will level you up and get you better and stronger gear before you go to Krok, and Collosus Boulevard prepares you for fighting two monsters at the same time, which you will be doing in every single world when you enter a street battle after Wizard City. You can also get lots of gold for equipment dropped from monsters that you can't/don't want to wear. I suggest you put off Sunken City until you reach lvl 22, so you can get your lvl 22 spell, and you are able to get some friends who have the same quest or are just willing to help you.

Jordan FireBringer, lvl 36 Fire
Elijah DeathBringer, lvl 7 Death
Patrick Star, lvl 1 Storm

Survivor
May 05, 2011
KingGuin wrote:
I've read through all the notes posted. Headmaster Ambrose has given me the quest to go to Krokotopia. The quest arrow directs me to the tree. But I can't get in. Any suggestions?

simple just email the support. to email them click on mr. lincolin at the top of the page and tell them your problem they will help. :D

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
hey like um i just got a membeship yesterday and i tryed to go inside bartleby and couldnt go in how do i go to krokotopia faster cause i have the quest "krokwatcher" and i cant finish it can anybody help me

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster

Okay, you have just said "i have defeated THEM but THEY didnt send me. Its Merle Ambrose that sends you.
~Destiny Deathblood magus death grace fireblood initiate fire destiny winter initiate ice

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I went to Krokitopia at level 13. You don't have to finish Wizard City to go to Krokitopia. You just have to defeat foulgaze and the guy that follows that. I did defeat Wizard City before I went to Krokitopia, although I had the quest before I finished Wizard city.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Basically beat foulgaze which will be a quest from the head master.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
i completed all the streets in olde town and still haven't gotten the quest to defeat lord nightshade what do i do?

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
You guys, really. Not to be mean or anything. Here's what you have to do to get to Krokotopia.

Defeat Unicorn Way. Than Merle Ambrose will sen YOU to Sergeant Muldoon (spelling mistake?)

Defeat Triton Avenue. To defeat Kraken is an option. It's a side quest and how do I know that? my Death, Destiny, beat him but my Life noticed that it was ONLY a side quest.

All of the above are Member-free areas. (No member ship is needed)(Below is MEMBER ONLY)

After you defeat Triton Ave, go to Firecat Alley. The quest to go there should be called Putting Out Fires.

Than after you beat Firecat Alley, you can beat Cyclops Lane (it was VERY fast on my sisters Fire wizard)

Colossus Boulevard is OPTIONAL. My death wizard just beat it for fun. I was young when i had my Death. Now she's in Dragonspyre. My Life didn't even unlock it :p, but you get a quest to go there.

You get to beat Foulgaze. A red ghost and than (I think) you discover Night Side. It's either before or after Foulgaze. Than you get a quest to beat Night Shade (I think that's what it's called.) After that Have Fun in Krokotopia :-D

Destiny Deathblood Death lvl 41 (Dragonspyre)
Autumn Pixiegem Life lvl 19 (Krokotopia-Emperors Retreat)Kristen Stormgem Storm lvl 8 (Firecat Alley)Caroline Ice lvl 7 (Firecat Alley) Call her CarolGrace Fireblood Fire lvl 11 (Krokotopia-Pyramid of Suns)

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
xXRaikouXx wrote:
basically, beat firecat alley, triton avenue, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. also unicorn way.
CB is not maditory.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster

try talking to ambrose again

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
You will have to defeat Lord Nightshade and then you can get to Nightside. After that, Ambrose will give you a quest to go to Krokotopia. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011

If you want to get to Krok you have to defeat Lord Nightshade then LN will drop a key. Report to the headmaster next and he will ask you to explore Nightside. After you explore the place Ambrose will send you to Krokotopia. Bye Bye 8)

Samuel GhostHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
1. You have to be a member or buy the places you want to go to.
2. To get to krokotopia, you must defeat Firecat alley (last tunnel in olde town), Triton Ave. (middle tunnel in olde town), Cyclops lane (first tunnel in olde town), and Collosus Bulevard (in the shopping district).
3. After you finish all four sections of Wizard city, Merle Ambrose will call you to his house and he will allow you to go to Krokotopia.
4. After you speak to Merle, go to Bartleby in ravn wood and you will be able to go inside of him, there will be a world door and when you click on it, you can choose which world you would like to go to.

Hope I helped,
Rebecca Smith, Life lvl 43

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
acully plumblossum is right on page 1

Olivia FairyPetal Level 33 Magus Thurmagurge

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Well, it all depends. When you turn level 16 (or 15, I forgot) Merle Ambrose will send you to his office. He will give you two quests, one to defeat FoulGaze, and one to defeat Lord Nightshade. You might need help defeating them 'cause I know I did when I needed to. Anyways, after you defeat FoulGaze Merle Ambrose will open the gate to Collusus Boulevard. After you defeat Lord NightShade, he will tell you to go to Krokotopia. Do the pyramid of the Sun, Krokophinx, and Tomb of Storms, and then you will go to MarleyBone. Be patient, Krokotopia is long and hard. Hope this helps! :)

~Emily Iceblood Level 41 Death
~Jennifer LifePetal Level 10 Life
~Ashley HawkEyes Level 11 Balance

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
step one

you must beat olde town, unicorn way and talk to ambrose :D

step two

you must defeat foulgaze and lord nightshade

step three you must explore the nightside as ambrose tells you to :?

step four you must get a quest to go to krokatopia

that clear enough?

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
Beat all the streets, (you don't have to do Colossus Boulevard but it is recommended since the Death tree in Nightside has some spells for you). After you defeat Firecat alley, Trition Avenue, and Cyclops lane, Headmaster Ambrose will give you a quest telling you to defeat Foulgaze, then Defeat Nightshade and then you can go to Krokotopia!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Access to Krokotopia will require defeating Lord Nightshade and I suggest you do some side quests too. When you get to Dragonspyre the 'Wizard Tours" quest will require you did Colossus Boulevard or you know someone who did it. -----Jasmine Fireblade

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012