Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
iAmKarma on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
Okay, to get to Krokotopia some people say you have to defeat all of Olde Town but its NOT true. Headmaster Ambrose should give you a quest that you will not be able to complete without being a member or pay the areas with crowns (not positive but i think you have to pay for Krokotopia or be member) once you finish quest the wood blocking Bartleby's door should be done then it should let you in Krokotopia!
I wish you luck.
This isn't quite right.

Please read the two posts above dated Feb. 13. Thank you.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
When all else fails (for any world, not only Krok or Wizard City) just do all the quests you can!! Not only does that give you more xp but you'll eventually reach your goal anyway, regardless of whether you think you're on the right quest line or not.

"The little things are infinitely the most important" -Sherlock Holmes
-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Mar 19, 2013
To go to krockotopia you have to finish most of the quests. I finished fire cat alley and half of cyclops lane and triton ave. I got to krock at lvl 15 storm. Then the head master will give you a quest to get a key, go defeat foul gaze. Then he asks you to defeat nightshade. Then he tells you to talk to the tree bartlby and go inside to explore krockotopia. There! NOTE: you need membership or crowns to go to krockotopia. XD

From, lvl 15 storm student, Tiffany.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
You have to finish the main quests, all of them. Then you will get some quest from the headmaster to actually go to krok

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
you have to be atleast level 14 to get the quest hope this help

Administrator
master of polar wi... on Mar 14, 2014 wrote:
you have to be atleast level 14 to get the quest hope this help
This is incorrect - please do not spread false information.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Finish wizard city.

---Richard Shadowfountain level 92

Survivor
Mar 13, 2012
First you must defeat Night Shade right after Foul Gaze, then Ambrose will want to see you and you will give him a key, then he will say that your work is done in Wizard City and give you the key to Krokatopia and say to go see Bartlbee (sorry for wrong spellings) and you will go inside him, go to the world gate and go there (costs crowns)

Austin SpriteMask level 33 wizard out!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
You have to beat NightShade and headmaster will send you there

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
to go to krokotopia you have to level up and battle alcane swift arow harvest lord and genral akilees and you battle foulgaze then lord night shadow and you are given the spiral key and go to ravenwood and speak to bartlbe and you enter the spiral chamber through his mouth (sorry about any misspelling)(you can enter other worlds here)(it is a pay by zone)

tristan dawnmask

or thelifemythmaster

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
harvey418 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!
don't be mad cause it will take longer, but keep doing quests and defeating bosses, and around level 20-25 you'll get it. hopefully you will get there soon. - moira owl rider lvl 41

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Do all the places in Olde Town like Foulgaze, Nightshade, etc. Then go to The Commons where the Headmaster is and he will send you to the World Tree so you can travel to Krok.
Sources: Personal Experience

Blake Skullrider
Lvl 12

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
You do the main quests in Wizard City basically. Be careful not to get many side quests

Kyle Lightvault Level 11

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
TotalAwesomeness wrote:
No, but you do have to be level 15 to wear clothes from krokotopia.
That's incorrect. I wore Krokotopian clothes before level 15. I needed an outfit that matched
the setting!

Scarlet Waterleaf, level 16

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
Bethany6666 wrote:
That's incorrect. I wore Krokotopian clothes before level 15. I needed an outfit that matched
the setting!

Scarlet Waterleaf, level 16
Then it was from the lady that stiches things.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
First, you beat the kraken, then any of the two alicane swiftarrow or eyus maximus. then any of them tell you to report to Headmaster Ambrose. he talks about malistares helper and stuff. then he says go beat up foulgaze WARING: your friends can't kill him in battle or else it don count
after that you go punch nightshade in the face. then you get a journal and keys. you talk to ambrose he lets you through. talk to bartleby his mouth opens and wahlah!

BTW Clossous Ave. is fun I suggest you try it

Never do Sunken City alone it hard and allot of people vote down to the skulls in a graveyard

Survivor
Nov 27, 2012
Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
You need to be Level 12 to get korck world.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jasminelove6666 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
You need to be Level 12 to get korck world.
no you don't.

You need to complete all the main storyline quests in Wizard City.
Many, many people have gotten to Krok before level 12, including several of my own wizards.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Summerstone on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
First, you beat the kraken, then any of the two alicane swiftarrow or eyus maximus. then any of them tell you to report to Headmaster Ambrose. he talks about malistares helper and stuff. then he says go beat up foulgaze WARING: your friends can't kill him in battle or else it don count
after that you go punch nightshade in the face. then you get a journal and keys. you talk to ambrose he lets you through. talk to bartleby his mouth opens and wahlah!

BTW Clossous Ave. is fun I suggest you try it

Never do Sunken City alone it hard and allot of people vote down to the skulls in a graveyard
This is not even close to being correct. The Kraken is a side quest and has nothing to do with moving along in the game. And ANYONE can defeat him; you will get credit if you have participated in the duel.

We are required to do all main storyline quests on all the streets in Wizard City; Merle Ambrose will then grant access to Krok.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
To get to Krokotopia defeat Foulgaze, and I think get into nighside... Then Headmaster Ambrose will give you the key to Krokotopia, and send you to Bartelby. Good luck!

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
RavenLady777 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
This is not even close to being correct. The Kraken is a side quest and has nothing to do with moving along in the game. And ANYONE can defeat him; you will get credit if you have participated in the duel.

We are required to do all main storyline quests on all the streets in Wizard City; Merle Ambrose will then grant access to Krok.
Well when I did foulgaze my friend beat him and it didn't count. And It wouldn't let me go to ambrose when I beat both of those streets. If my imformation was positively wrong, my game could've been a bit buggy.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Really you cant just go and beat him over there you have to get the quest that's like saying going in to marlybone killing the final boss and I beat it when I just started it

Michael darkeyes level 33

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Padfoot44329981 wrote:
Then it was from the lady that stiches things.

You can also get krok clothes that for level 10s if you go to bazaar also. And they have stats.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
due if your talking to me. I DID have the quest on my level 9. I did the harvest lord and the other streets. Ambrose gave me no quest for nightshade. Then I had to do the kraken. Solo. Then finally he give me quest. I asked one of my year long buddies to help out with foulgaze. I said afk and I guess she got tired of waiting. She went in without me. So I ported when I was back. taking the last sip of my drink that I got from being away from my keyboard, she used a tempest. It still had defeat foulgaze at bottom and the arrow pointing at the wall. So fusturated, I calmly told my friend we needed to do it again. I finished it finally. It took a little longer... She said she had to go. One of my other besties got on so I asked him to help out on nightshade. I also needed to get another glass for my sister. So I said "afk" again. He said okay but hurry. 5 minutes later he was already inside! He finished the boss with a troll.