Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Survivor
May 09, 2009
:Dit would me cool to turn into your own spells so you can see what it is like through the eyes of a spell

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Oh my gosh! I would love yo transform into a frost giant. Like to rome around the mountains and tower over people and carry around an awesome hammer.

Thomas Swiftthistle Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Gretta Stormkettle would be cool; the classic witch

How about Sylvia Drake herself - that would be interesting at the very least.....

How about being one of Melinda Woo's alcolytes - -you'd look like her

For cards/pets Hydra would rock! The locust swarm could be cool - you'd look like King Tut but with flies all over....skeletal warrior is not bad either

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
unicorns or pixies would be very nice considering there are no girl transformations on the game i think the idea one person had about school transforms being free would be a great idea if even only for pay players

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
It would be pretty cool to be able to change into a Hydra like the ones on the card, or like the pets. :)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
hi, i wanna transform into malistare....hah that be sooo awsome...
also i would like were the mounts could actually fly...like up down into the sky.
that be cool if i could transform into mailstre i would fool my friends

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
area bosses like grubb, krokopatra, meowiarty, yakedo, malistaire, etc. not the street minions, but the bosses, that would be cool!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
I think that if I could change into anything on the game it would be an Ice Wyvern. That is my favourite Ice Spell, and I think the Wyvern is really cute! It would be awesome to have a Wyvern as a pet or mount too! (hint hint). :D

By the way, I LOVE WIZARD101! (Just in case you wanted to know!)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
some of the creatures from our school spells :)
dragon for fire
frost giant for ice
wraith for death
centaur for life
orthrus for myth
stormlord for storm
judgement for balance

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
hum i would transform into my pet a death heck hound, now that would cool , 8)

Rebecca DarkSheild
lvl 48 sorcerer :)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i like the idea about transforming into the school pets or any pets that you've acquire or even like the final spells (storm load, frost giant, scarecrow, etc)

I also think you should think of adding other types like deer, elk, rams for mounts or pets

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Life: Pixie, Centaur. Death: Scarecrow, Death Lord. Myth: Cyclops, Troll.
Balance: Hydra, Scorpion. Fire: Fire Dragon, Pheonix. Ice: Ice Wyvern, Colosus. Thunder: Stormzilla, Kraken.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
It would be cool if we could turn into a helephant or Fire Dragon :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
If I could be anything in game, I believe I would have to pick the minotaur. I would love to be able to do a wand strike using that ferocious battle ax, and make the double hit.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
I would like to transform into A flying dragon, A royal lioness. Also, I would like to suggest Turning into the pets that you got! but bigger versions. like for a dragon, you would turn into a beautiful coloured dragon. and if you have a heckhound... (like me and cody Redflame has!) we could turn into A giant big red wolf O: you can Scamper around, but turn back into yourself when either fighting or inside buildings. I have like Twenty pets. so this would be hard :P Hope that gives you some ideas!

Signed by,

Tara Mistsword. Death wizard.

I also want to give a shout out to my BEST FRIEND Destiny dragonwhisper
And my very awesome friend that i love spending time with, Cody Redflame!
x grins x (,,,,)<(=^ . ^=)>(,,,,) <-- Best smiley face i can make. :)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I would probably transform into the wraith from the death spell card. A wraith is one of my favorite monsters and I think it creates an eerie look to my wizard and I like that. :)

Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
I would be a storm house, cause that's the best house on the game.

I would also wanna be a purple glider :)

Shannon RedHaven