Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
um well i already know how to turn into your pet but if i could be one creature it would be a dragon

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
i think it would be cool to have like a storm ice life death myth or baline firebird as a pet and it is a mount when you want it to :-D

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
i would be my lifezilla... hey professor whats taking so long on the new world they said at the end of summer break i am pretty sure that summer break is over :(

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
YES MY FIRST POST!!!! Anyway's the one i'd like to be would be a... foe: Malistaire

Survivor
May 13, 2010
I'm level 36 and haven't unlocked Dragonspyre yet, so i don't know if there is a fire version of an Ianthine Spectre or a Soul Servant. But if there were, I would definitely want to be one!

Otherwise, i would like to become an O'Leary Magician or a Fire Dragon.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I would like to transform into a draconian, (that can fly) stormzilla, and a scarecrow. (if it's availible in halloween play only, you don't have to add it) And my other wizard studies the Fire Magic! You rock! Evan Stormsword level 26 balance wizard
:-)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
think you should have a pet bar ( like a text bar olr a group bar ) type in the gender and pet you want to be then you can transform into it but it cost gold to get a different school :mrgree [size=9

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I love the look of Judgement, so I would definetly want to transform into her :)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I'd want to turn into Deigo Antonio Santiago Quariquez the Third or Zeke. Oh, and also the Zebra Guy.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I think it would be awesome to be, hydra, school pet, and/or a centaur i love life my name is myrna lifeleaf :D

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
if i could turn into anything well i would want to turn into a frost giantcause i am iceit would be cool. o and kingsisle plz open celestia fast i REALLY want to go there ad i am connor starforge from acob shadowslinger

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Hmm, if I could turn into anything, I guess it would have to be a Hydra because it would be SO COOL if I could walk around as a big Hydra, me and my friends could even make a game out of it! =D

Survivor
May 12, 2010
i wanna transform into a foe cause some of them are awesome but pets to xD

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
you already can transform into a pet mount or other stuff

but i would like to transform into sylvia drake and take malistaire out again
:D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
i would choose the level fourty eight spells for your school like hydra fire dragon fros giant stormlord etc. :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I would wanna transform into storm lord or like my stormzilla pet or malistaire because you get a really cool staff

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Fire:helephant, heckhound
Life:satyr, centaur
Death:malistaire
Myth:orthrus, cyclops
Balance:hydra
Storm:stormzilla
Ice:collosus

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
Prof. Falmea, what would you, the other teachers, and merle ambrose be? (Including ALL the death and balance teachers.)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
if i would choose to turn into any creature i would choose a triton because it my favorite spell and they don't have a triton pet :-o