Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I WOULD LOVE TO BE HELEPHANT OR FIREDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIGNED, LVL 48 WIZ DESTINY BATTLEHEART

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I would love to turn into a heck hound its like the best thing ever :D

Survivor
Jun 26, 2008
It would be cool if we could transform into any of the hounds (heckhound, Ghost hound, Danger hound, Ice hound,etc.) only gigantic :D (and they could only cost 200 gold, not crowns :D)

Scarlet Ghost

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
i think it would be cool to transform into a smaller version of a cyclops or a ghost.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
i would really like to be a orthrus beacause they are really cool and also it is a dog and dogs are cute, also they have two heads. so if you like it then you can do it if you want. :)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I would love to be a foe..... even if i am life and i wanna be a big foe like malistaire or a big cat thug from mb or.... or maybe free transformations from the schools but its free only from you own school :D :D :D Sorry i am typing a lot but please!!! Make it so!!! I beg you!!!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
zorrow2008 wrote:
I would want to transform into Malistare and fool my friends and they will think that Malistare has came into their house
lol head master pvp Malistare :)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
I think you should make a pegases mount that is a horse with wings! :P Also a under the bed monster as a pet! :D You should make a sword shaped as a key and it will be called a key blade! 8)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009

i also want to be a jade hound or malistare maybe a marleybone dog person or a spectre o i no the wolf like creature in gh i also want to be a dragon i love love love DRAGONS

and i want to be a mount

theres lots of things i want to be

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Survivor
May 10, 2009
If i could change into any creature i wanted to it would be to transform into a cyclops or lord nightshade to scare my friends>.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) if you see my walking around my name is CHASE BATTLETHEIF thanks

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I know that you may not be able to apply major detailed settings to certain creatures but I would ask to see simple things like maybe flying creatures that go a certain height limit. Creatures like a dragon and dog but with basic abilities like running, jumping, doing their screech, and maybe a bit more. What I would like to be is the person from the Judgement spell card because it's like so mind related. It involves the number of pips which depends on the wizard using it. (You choose your choice of damage!) :) Good Luck Staff!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I dont like the transformations. But to add maybe some dragonspyre characters. Or a wraith.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
lelp wrote:
I would turn into an ice hound. They look like wolves so I could be like an ice wolf!

i agree i totally want to be the wolves or and ice hound

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009

Ooh, I think it would be cool if you could change into your school pet and the other school pets, also if you could change into pets that you have from the hatchery. The Dragon Titan would also be cool to change into. I personally would like to change into my helephant Lord Peanut and my lioness Sheba.

:D

Madeline Dragonrider, Lvl 50 Grandmaster Fire

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
I would like to transform into a wraith, but for everyone i would like teacher transformations added. :)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
a dragon. ant sort of dragon. the mount, the pet, the spell, or even a draconain. a drake would be cool too. PLEASE take my ideas into consideration.

Signed,
David Dragonrider - Grandmaster Ice - Dragonrider

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
if i could i turn into anything i would be a DEATH DRAGON! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Jordan Ice Breaker

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I would probably want to transform into my Stormzilla, Barney ( No, I didn't steal it from the "GO BARNEY GO!" gag when Stormzilla is casted! It came with the name!)

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
gegr wrote:
OH OH OH
I WANNA BE A DRAGON!

Samantha SunCatcher
lvl 47 balance

DRAGON :D LUVER!
i love dragons so much also i totally want to be a drake it would be so cool if you could fly in the sky :)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
:-o :-) i luve me some heckhounds so i would be a heckhound 8) :) :-) :D :( :x :?

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Scarlet Screamers (and the variations of)
Fire Cat
Kraken
Ninja Pigs
and my favorite character so far, the Wraith

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010