Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
aviator2 wrote:
I just found this page! My wizard's name is Johnathan MistWraith and I'm a level 38 Magus! I'm currently working on Mooshu and if anyone sees me, I'd love to help them out! After soloing my way to this point in the game, I would love to play with someone for a change.

Well why dont you try the arena? you can meet lots of people and if your lucky someone you liked talking to during the battle will probably be in the realm your in when you leave the arena. or you could just randomly talk to someone. just have fun when you do it :)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
keegatack wrote:
I am kevin hawkthistle a level 43 life wizard since it has weak attack i take storm to i love that we can heal. it makes it very easy to make friends. one thing i amconfused about is ice has more life than us it is realy confusing and anybody know why

Maybe its because ice is a more defensive type of magic (?)

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
I am a lvl 48 Life and I am tryig to get rebirth. When I go to visit the last tree oakheart I cant enter the door to talk to him. Why and what can I do? I only have DS quests and Mossback was completed. Someone pls help me!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Whoooo! Made it to master! Level 42! Anyway, I really like Life magic and I also study Balance. Two things. One, I walked into the Life Tower once and I saw a mob of Diviners (mostly). I checked the plaque, it was the Life Tower. Are they conspiring against us!? Two, thank you for the idea about the Arena, I've met a lot of people there. :D

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Howdy. :D My name is Tristan Sparkleblade. :P At the time, I am level 25 I look like a pharoh well a pharoh life wizard. I have more than one page of pets. Moolinda Wu is a nice teacher. 8)for a cow.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
where do we meet, if we do

Zachary RainbowFountain(lvl 30 life main/death secondary)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
BriarLori wrote:
I'm Llewella Dragonsong, a Life/Myth wizard, level 45 Master.

While I'm patiently waiting for the next big thing, I created an Ice/Death wizard (currently level 28). I'm enjoying seeing all the new spells she's accummulating. :)

I can't wait until my Life wizard can get that Rebirth spell. I tried it as a treasure card, and that thing rocked. Granted, it's 7 pips, but I tend to maximize my pips on my Life wizard, so it should work out.

What lvl do you learn rebirth and what does it do?
Zachary RainbowFountain(lvl 30 life as main and my secondary is death)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
mommon wrote:
Have question for any other life wizard. I am currently very close to level 45 and just need to finish book and Zeke quest before going to Dragonspyre, but I still don't have a Life Trap spell Can someone tell me if this is a bug, or did I miss a quest somewhere I have blade, shield and prism but no Trap.
My wizard's name is Tatiana Goldleaf and I appreciate any help

I recieved the answer to this in another forum, but Thanks to everyone lending a hand.

there is oe houses in colosus blvd. that has a trainer in it, she(or he i don't remember) can teach it to you. :D
zachary rainbowfountain magus theurgist

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Yay! Life rocks! :D I'm a lvl. 12 Initiate life and storm wizard. How do you get the life minion? But i'm still in wizard city stuck on firecat alley. Anyways, why does our professor have to be a cow? (I hope professor wu doesn't see that.... )
-Kenneth Goldenflower

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Ameitha wrote:
I am a lvl 48 Life and I am tryig to get rebirth. When I go to visit the last tree oakheart I cant enter the door to talk to him. Why and what can I do? I only have DS quests and Mossback was completed. Someone pls help me!

Same problem have been struggling for 3 days, I have went back and done the quests again. the navagator tells me to talk to Oakheart in Jade City but i can't get in were he shows on the map. I am so frustrated i am considering quiting. Its crazy.

Someone please help. :) :D

Lvl 48 Life/Myth/Fire Zachary Waterthief

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hi, I am a level 38 Master Life/Storm wizard. My characters name is Aaron StarHeart. I SO agree with Technorapture on all of her suggestions.

I enjoy helping others but i am getting to the point where the lack of turnabout is beginning to staunch my typically benevolent nature. Life wizards do seem to be taken for granted.

On another note, as an adult, it would be nice to be able to enable or disable friend requests from people without text chat. I really hate to say "No" to people requesting to be friends. It would make things so much easier if requestors could get an automated response.

Meanwhile; I just want to say that playing Wizard101 has been so much fun that I have let my new Sims3 Collectors Edition go unopened. And it's likely to stay that way for quite some time.

Nice to have found the Club.
See ya round the Spiral.
Technorapture wrote:
Hello, Life Club

I currently am a level 42 Master Life / Balance wizard 8) . My characters name is Mary LifeWeaver. I do enjoy being a Life wizard very much and helping others.

The only problem is that I am constantly bombarded with help request that I can not focus on my own quest. It would not bother me so much if the help requesters tried to help themselves a bit. Like texting me for Help!! repeatedly getting mad that I do not just flee from any battle I am in and running to them only to find them street hunting regular mobs they are more than able to handle on there own . Well enough of that rant.

My ideas & request for the game designers:

#1 Work on the artificial intelligence of our minion. I have had myself many a times at deaths door and instead of healing me or another in need she cast heal on her uninjured self. Also why is it that she just seems to randomly but heal buffs on just about anyone, she needs to cast that only on life wizards or just herself.

#2 Create a looking for team /others system for questing.

#3 Place a menu chat option for each teammate and enemy while in combat. This would help in working with others who do not have text chat in battles. Being amble to easily say “Do not kill <blank> at the Key space because I am casting a Sandstorm on it” might make the team work easier.

#4 Include a <Do Not Disturb> function in the chat system with a short message as to why. Like <Do Not Disturb I am currently helping others> when it is active and a friend sends a text message. The message can still get received but the sender already knows that you are busy and may not be able to get back with them right away.

#5 Life needs its own damage all enemies spell. Like a DOT (damage over time) like: Choking Vines that wrap the enemy and slowly kills them.

I also see a Damage all Enemies variation of the shark spell like <Feeding Frenzy> not sure if it this would be a life spell but might make a neat Treasure Card that would not be that difficult for the programs to do sense the graphics are already there.

#6 Life needs to have a stronger / less frail minion. It is sad at my level almost any damage the enemy does to my minion will kill her instantly. A simple sandstorm or a single hit of a Cyclops and she is out. I like the Pixie but I need another minion to stand at least a single hit from a enemy. Or at least make it that her heals do not build treat with the enemy. One cast of Unicorn and she has all of the enemies hitting her.

#7 Life needs a remove all threat from all enemies spell. It could be remove all threat on per pip # of enemies. Otherwise cast with 3 pips the first 3 enemies from left to the right will no longer (till you upset them again) view you as a threat. The calm spell just does not cut it one enemy for all my pips.

*I am still looking for answer to my posted question “does Global Spells Stack”
https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/3746.ftl.
The reason this is important to me is because I like using the Balance schools Power Play (gets the power pips flowing) spell and have an item that lets me cast Sanctuary I want to know how they work together or is it only one global spell may be active at a time no matter who cast it.
I was hoping that one of the professors would give me a definitive answer.

Well I think I said enough, for now.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
I am a lvl 34 life school wizard . i really like the life school, i just got centaur, and regenerate. life may not have much power but it has one thing no other school has, the ability to heal others. that is why i like life.

Adam Pearlgrove
Magus thurgist
lvl 34

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
My main character is a GM life/death/ storm wizard named Destiny Lifegiver. I love being life because I can heal others but what bothers me the most in battles are those domes that others have. Granted life has santcuary (not sure on spelling) that increases healing spells but we need a fighting dome. We also need spells that will attack all bad guys in one round. Kinda like when Bartleby heals all friends in battle. That's just my opinion. I'm tired of all my friends asking for help because I'm life. Wait let me change that, I'm tired of my friends FRIENDS asking for help. I helped a friend's friend fight malistaire (before they added Grizzleheim) and all he wanted me to do was heal him and the others. Talk about taking the fun outta the battle.
I have a new life character called Heather Pixie something or other lol. She's still new.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Finarel wrote:
Hmmm Life and myth seem to be a popular combination.
Yea i use that Combination too its powerful on all bosses except Lord Nightshade i lost in the first round with 906 hp :(

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
My Wizard in level 30 and is in Mooshu. Her name in Kelly Owldreamer. I like the Life School. Ane your right we heal others. I am also working on ice + storm schools. :D :P

Survivor
May 27, 2008
I'm level 49.5 and play the game mainly solo, not that I mind helping when I can. People like it when a life wizard hops in. I find ice to tower shield very helpful, some learn death to feint spell. My name is Luis GriffenCaller, you find me in DS, I just have a few quest and I'm waiting for Malistaire to get a little easier. I play Cassandra WillowWisperer she has a nice house.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
It's Tristan Sparkleblade again. I wanted to start up a Life students club.
I want to meet you guys in the game so I can find out what other Life wizards are like.

How about whoever is intrested in meeting me, meet me at the Hedge Maze
in front of Lady Oriel. Also make sure your realm reads Imp area 1. Be here on July 11th (Saturday) At 7:00pm eastern standard time.

What we're going to do is do some dueling together to check our skills, then we're goin to check out our houses to see how we decorate.

Tristan Sparkleblade
Krok Slayer
Level 28

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I am not a Theurgist, but I am Solrocky's brother. I am here to say that he forgot about the meeting, and he would like to schedule another meeting at the same time and place the day after the first meeeting was scheduled.

James Deathbringer
Adept Necromancer

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Chris Deathbringer here to tell you that i dont look like a life person at all but i am one

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
waterman46 wrote:
Ameitha wrote:

Same problem have been struggling for 3 days, I have went back and done the quests again. the navagator tells me to talk to Oakheart in Jade City but i can't get in were he shows on the map. I am so frustrated i am considering quiting. Its crazy.

Someone please help. :) :D

Lvl 48 Life/Myth/Fire Zachary Waterthief

You have to do all the Mossback quests and note that in village of sorrow Wave Bringer gives you the mossback quests and Oakheart gives you the Tree of Life quests.

Joseph LifeRider- Level 48 Life
Joseph SandRider- Level 23 Balance
Matthew Starblood- Level 20 Storm

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
awww i guess i missed the meeting :(

Chris Deathbringer
Life lvl 15 or 16 (dont remember lvl)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Hi all!! I am a level 23 Adept Life Wizard named Miranda Dawnbloom. My second school is Myth. Haven't thought much about my 3rd school. I didn't realize that the Death/Life combo actually plays well together. That is something to consider.

The only real complaint I have is that I wish my deck could hold many more cards. I have a Mummy deck and can hold 30 cards but I want to hold more than that...lol

Thanks!

Survivor
May 27, 2009
James DeathBringer again, I'm here to say that Solrocky missed the meeting, and the meeting will be at the same time and place, Monday.