Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Life school Club*

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
royboy77 wrote:
hi am wolf darkbreaker,

I was just saying to start a new topic i know we get a spell that heals all but we are the only school that doesnt get to attack all and

P.S.

i am a level 49

Life school is played by the Elite players, who can easily solve with their level 33 attack spell causes other schools, such as fire and storm, trouble even with their level 48 spells.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I'm playing a level 43 Life Wizard named Oran OgreHeart. Here are some observations and tips I want to share.

I chose Myth as my second school because I had fun getting my first wizard to Myth GrandMaster, and because my best friend Taylor FrogThief likes frogs. :D I stopped training after I got HumungoFrog.

I next trained in Ice to get Fire/Storm Shield and Tower Shield. Since the attack spells do the same damage as Life attacks, I don't use them. I got the Tower Shield and am looking to start training in another school.

While the frog is good to damage all enemies, especially Storm, it takes too many pips and does not do enough damage. I use it to make treasure cards with damage boosts.

Life wizards absolutely need the Spirit Blade from Niles. Spirit Trap is also useful, but not a must. The Spirit Blade also boosts my Myths spells, so that's a bonus.

When choosing gear, I go for the ones that boost power pip chance. This is important so that I can quickly heal and use high level spells. My 43rd level wizard has 70% power pip chance and I often have all power pips. The second priority should be damage bonus. This reduces the number of attack spells you need to defeat an enemy. Sometimes the combination of power pips and damage bonus means that I don't have to blade or trap so much. With power pips, you can do two attacks in a row, which equals a boost of 100%. With this strategy, I can also use lower level spells like Leprechaun and Seraph earlier instead of waiting for Centaur (and not worry about wasting blades and traps).

When fighting Life enemy, equip a death wand or blade. Besides giving you an attack boost, it can break death shields in case one appears before you can get a prism in.

You can make the following healing treasure cards using Keen Eyes and give to friends: Sprite, Satyr, Dryad, and Rebirth. This makes them 100% accurate. If you give them to your buddies, they can heal you when you are in trouble, so be generous.

The Sprite Guardian is very helpful, but fragile. Now that I have Tower Shield, I plan on using it on her. Some other schools' minions cast their own Tower Shield, like the Minotaur minion.

This post is getting long, but I hope you find it worth reading.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
ShadowTrident wrote:
waterman46 wrote:
Ameitha wrote:
I am a lvl 48 Life and I am tryig to get rebirth. When I go to visit the last tree oakheart I cant enter the door to talk to him. Why and what can I do? I only have DS quests and Mossback was completed. Someone pls help me!

Same problem have been struggling for 3 days, I have went back and done the quests again. the navagator tells me to talk to Oakheart in Jade City but i can't get in were he shows on the map. I am so frustrated i am considering quiting. Its crazy.

Someone please help. :) :D

Lvl 48 Life/Myth/Fire Zachary Waterthief

There is a second mossback quest that leads to oakheart but you have to do the first one in a certain order. your better off asking someone who an get you in oakheart, not many people have done it cause its hard to get if you go to the arena or a busy realm you are likely to have someone who can get you in.
Jaqueline Darkthorn/Lvl 49 Life/Fire/Death

I know what you mean! I am already level forty nine and still can't figure out how to get to Oakheart. I think it must be a bug or something. It's SOOO frustrating!!!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Help me fellow life wizards! I'm Rachel Owltamer, level forty-nine, and i can't finish the rebirth quest! I can't get in to see Oakheart. What am I doing wrong??!!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
crustygigglehiney wrote:
Help me fellow life wizards! I'm Rachel Owltamer, level forty-nine, and i can't finish the rebirth quest! I can't get in to see Oakheart. What am I doing wrong??!!

What you have to do is complete all Mossback quests. You start in the Cave of Solitude, then when you're done with those quests, go to Kishibe Village and do his quests, then Shiritake Temple quests, then Ancient Burial Grounds quests, then Village of Sorrow quests, then lastly, Tree of Life quests all in that order. The last quest in Tree of Life gives you access to Oakheart!

You're welcome!

~Alia LotusPetal, level 46 Theurgist
READ THE MOST POWERFUL SPELLS OF ALL!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hi everybody! i love being a life wizard! I have made a lot of different characters so i could try each school.but life is my best one, i like being able to heal teamates and i never get tired of recieving help requests from friends. but anyway,i have two quick questions for everyone.

1) If you were joining a battle in the arena ,and it was
level 50 life vs. death wizards,who do you think would win? Both life and death wizards can heal other teamates.

2) how do name your minion and order it to do things?

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Hello all other Life wizards! My opinion about Life: The best school ever! We have high health, we can heal, and we can get around the fact that our attacks are weak, (Blades and traps do wonders! 2,334 damage with Centaur, hurrah). I have gone all the way from Wizard City to Dragonspyre, and saved the Spiral! All without dieing, not once! My second school is Death, which is wonderful because if you need to attack and yet heal, just cast a Death and voila, enemy is hurt and your healed! However, Life's heals are way better. Way. Not to mention, our attacks are more powerful. For example, Centaur: 515-595, while Wraith only hits 500. Ok ok, we're only more powerful against their stealing spells, but still. Also, I forgot, I'm Sestiva Drake, level 50 Life. Second school Death. Opposites are wonderful 8).

"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." ~William Shakespeare

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
hi! Megan here lvl 49 ( so very close to lvl 50 )

so i was wondering if i was the only person who thinks life should get a group spell that hits all enemies because centar is cool and stuff but it only hits one person at a time!!!! ( you probley aleady know that. )

i was also wondering if they could give you the life blade faster because i could have used it way before i killed that guy in Kt. Anyone agree?

i was also wondering why it seems like 75% people are fire yes i have had a fire character but thats because i took the test and thats what i got at the time. Is everyone like me? of course after i made that one and got high enough i took it again and i got life I:

and last why does it seem that life death and myth sit between schools that you think are way different like i thought life myth and death were kinda together but i thought wrong.

Hope to see ya out there :) :-) :P 8)

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
My name is Emily Rainsword, I'm a life student lvl 30. I'm studying in fire as my second school and have 2 training points. I'm working in Krokotopia because I needed to be higher rank to beat Biti Narini. From there I started to beat all the bad guys,now I'm almost done! I'm ready to beat Marlybone as soon as I get there! Thanks Moolanda for teaching me that Regenerate spell, that has really come in handy!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Hi, I am Carlos Jadeblossom. I am lvl 29 and 1-2 thousand exp away from lvl 30. I am currently working on Marleybone. However, I can never find time to do the ironworks. Please meet me at diggmore station on the 31st of january 2010 at 5 pm standard eastern time. It would be appreciated. My secondary school is Myth and my favorite spell by far is regenerate. In my secondary school I use Hunmongofrog, Cyclops, Troll, Blood Bat and Myth Trap (my final decision from here until the end of the game). For Life we shall see where we go. A thurge is key to any sunken city party!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Well uhh I forget my Life Witches name Because I made like 3 different Wizards and Witches But my Life Witch is Life /Fire and shes awsome!! But I do agree that Many people who have life Wizards choose to have Myth because with Myth you can make up powerful magic :P But Life Wizards Are the Best beside Storm Wizards.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
to Zachary mythmender,

hey, a few answers for your questions.

1. you can train for spells in another school at any time, as long as you have a training point. I think you get some more training points at lvl 4.

2. choosing a second school has no limitations at all. actually, it helps me a lot. it gives your collection of spells variety, so you're not having to cast the same spell over and over. AND, when you train for a life spell, and your wizard is life, it doesn't cost any training points. the only time you spend training points is for spells from different schools. So, if you only got life spells, and no others, you would have a ton of training points to use.

Also, you can't go very far at a time when it comes to spells. you have to be a certain level to train for a spell, and you also have to have the spells that come before that.

Hope this helped!

-Victoria SpiritBlossom

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
You may not know this. Remember the registra mister lincoln the stork? The one in Golem Court. You have to talk to him for a quest for Penny Dreadful. You can also pay crowns to recieve ALL of the training points you spent in exchange for the cards you used them on. The crowns you pay varies by the number of cards you bought. If you do this, it's just like choosing your secondary school all over again!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
my life wizard is at level 7 and he is pure white w/ a white dragon name= wolf lifegem

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Emily Rainsword is saying,

You know how other schools like fire have wildfire? Wildfire boosts fire's spells? We should have that but it boosts life spells. I know we have sanctuary, but that boosts healing. We could have two dome thingys.

We could also have a spell that damages ALL targets. All I'm doing is taking other school's spells and making them somewhat life. The spell could be called Forest Breeze or something like that.

Emily Rainsword lvl 32(magus) life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
You know how other schools like fire have wildfire? Wildfire boosts fire's spells? We should have that but it boosts life spells. I know we have sanctuary, but that boosts healing. We could have two dome thingys.

We could also have a spell that damages ALL targets. All I'm doing is taking other school's spells and making them somewhat life. The spell could be called Forest Breeze or something like that.
Emily Rainsword lvl 32(magus) life

Life really doesn't need an accuracy boost from a spell. By level 35 or so, you should have good enough gear accuracy bonus so that you are at 99% (maxed out). As for multi-foe attack, I tend to agree. I would like to see an 'Aura' spell for life that converts any life spell to 'multi-', so if you cast a centaur at one foe, he would attck all, if you Satyr'd a friend (no comments here please :) ), you and your allies would get the same healing.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Eliendel wrote:
This is enable for any life wizard (if theirs another one this is the 2ed Life club) we will talk about things that you think needs upgardes on we will also talk about any other things that have to do with Life. I hope every Life wizard likes this.

Remember life
Wizards we
Heal others!

also post your life wizards NAME!!!!

By,Tanner DragonCaller
sounds cool, I'm in! My name is Jesse EarthMender, level 30

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
zorro11 wrote:

wow amazing i never knew there was a life school club all i knew was a death club.

well then i am joseph spritebringer lvl 25 my second school is fire

well emily rainsword has very good ideas i agree life should have a damage all enemy spell because life is the only one that hasn't. and a global spell that increase all life spell damage. because even though ice has the lowest damage w/o blades etc. it can surpass that of life because of its balefrost spell w/c makes life have very bad damage compared to all its good that we are the only one who could heal others! but we need a little fire power that includes the damage all enemies spell. :D :-)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
hi i am alura jadewhisper and i am life.I love healing all i like to do is heal.I am a level 12 and if you need help i will be straight their.I hope i can meet one of you guys on wizard 101 but if i dont then all i can say is good luck! chow!

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I am Savannah Jadehaven and I am a 36 lifer. I have myth as a second school, as so many lifers do. I am enjoying this character, I have a fire grand, and she has life as a second school.

I agree with many others that we need an all enemy attack spell. While I can heal, my multi-enemy battles can drag out a long, long time while I chip away at them and keep my own health going.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I only posted here once, and that was a long time ago. Jonathan Mistwraith, level 50 grandmaster and proud soloer of nearly the entire game. I double Life and Balance, but I usually only use Life, because the spells are better, and I can use POWER PIPS! Life is great because you can heal yourself easily, as well as any other wizard who happens to be with you. Plus, Life is capable of dealing way more damage than most people think. Once I scored a whopping 2,636 damage on Jotun's Death buddy, Ullik. I can't wait for the new scholls to arrive, but until then I'm happy with Life.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
I love this Life Club!!!! :) :) :) I think the Imp needs just a LITTLE more damage, That would sound nice!

''A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.''

---Franklin D. Roosevelt

From, Elizabeth RainbowGrove Life & Balance :D

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
hey guys i am a Death student but my secondary is Life and i am a huge fan of healing and helping do you guys think that i could still join the life club? I am already death club so it would be cool for me to have both. PLEASE REPLY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN BE A MEMBER OF LIFE CLUB!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Random Question: Has anybody else noticed that when you're a theurgist, just about everyone wants to friend you? I usually don't mind, but it's annoying when rondompeople i haven't even fought wih want to be my friend. Is this just me??