Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 31, 2009
I'm Sabrina, Death Wizard, Magus Necromancer. I love the spell sacrifice. i'm level 32 by the way and i love the death school!

Defender
May 31, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

oh, well i'm Sabrina, Magus Necromancer lvl 32 and my secondary school is storm! i almost know a stormzilla.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I got one death file and he is pumped for only being level 17. he has a thousand health and i love how we death people learn good attacks quickly. Like i have and ice wizard who is my best guy but i hate how the last ice spell does so little, i mean it does like the amount of the skeletal pirate which death learns at only level twenty two.

It unfair :(
give us ice dudes some power :x
why did you make ice so weak wizard 101! :(
It mean!
WE CAN NEVER DO GOOD CAUSE ARE SPELLS ARE AWFUL!

Kevin Soulspear level 17 necromancer/Oran Lighteyes level 32 ice wizard(dont know official name, it hard to spell)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
death school rocks i lvl25 my name devin moon strider i love being a death wizard are spells rock i love them all rotting fotter bansh vampire sunkan pirit and lodenightshade shade one :- ) i love are school and are death tree ok are school colors rock to death has to be the best school ever well thats all :) :-) :D by from devin moon strider

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Hi People!!!!
i am Luis Dragon a 37 death wizard!!! almost 38!!!

Death School Rocks!!!
If you wanna talk to me i am in the scarecrow realm almost all the time! you can find me in MS, or DS rarely in MB if you need help or something just talk to me!!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I am a Master Necromancer lvl 46. I just love being a death student. I do wish that they would give us good cards like the helelphant, even good healing spells like the unicorn.
I am also an Ice and a life for right now. I also think they should let you get the other spells even if you are not the student of the school.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

Hey, my character is Brooke. and I gotta say, Death and Life are one of the best combos, in my option of course. It makes it allot easier in battle thats for sure. :D

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Hey, my character is Brooke. I am level 43 almost 44, and I am a master. Just saying to the new characters, its hard at first being death, well it was for me. and if you ever are about to get to Ds, it only gets tougher. Most of the creatures there are Fire, Death or Storm. :?

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
:) 8) Death is a cool school, I've been bending the dark magic for a while 8) and i got to say i love it , like when your knowing you have your health low and you have a death blade and a spirit blade you could crow and get full health back that's neat

Grand Death IanDarkshade :P

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hi my name is Brittany ThunderStone, and i am lvl 50, (A.K.A. Grandmaster).
I am trying to have some help to get all my grandmaster stuff. Plz help me!

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Hi Valdus FireFlame here, Adept Necromancer, i just bought a subscription to further my wizarding and its turning out great further in the game that im a death student, we've got it great, especially if you have a fire back up school , well see you all in the game

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i am a level 50 Grandmaster i am SOO bad at pvp i love death but i just bad at pvp i wich they will let us level up to 100 if you want to add me i will be at the bazaar at 3:00 pm at world WU come if you want

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
hi i am wolf shadow weaver lvl 45 master savor of the spiral

can some one tell me when is kingsisle going to bring back the old crown cloths like astral hat of what ever......... and ALL other crown cloths that i cannot buy right now :( oh and also i would be at the commons in wizard city or any where else there

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Hi hi

Name: Samantha Goldensmith

LVL: 41 ( master)

School: Necromancer! ( DEATH IS THE BEST SCHOOL!)

Secondary School: life :)

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
at first when I took the quiz (first time even going to the wizard101 website) and it came up as a death wizard I read about it and I was like "no way" so i took it again and got storm. i played my storm wizard until lvl 10, and after seeing some other death school students I decided to make a necromancer to see why I the quiz said so in the first place. he is now at lvl 38 in mooshu and let me tell you, death is awesome! my diviner was ok but I died......allot. the great thing about death is that its got the only spells that perform a double function. it damages your opponent and heals you. so i dont have to use heal spells and damage spells seperatly, I just use damage because the more damage I do, the more health I get back!

GO DEATH! woot woot 8)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Hey Everybody, (death wizards)

I'm Eric FireSpear

Master Necromancer Level 45

Add me if you want, I'm always helping out friends, if you need help, i'll be there for you.

I'm usually on the servers Ambrose, Banshee, and Dworgyn.

Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Hi fellow death students.

I have about 4 wizards and finally made a death wizard after seeing so many.I have realized that death is an awesome school.I just made my wizard recently and my name is Matthew DeathMask, lvl 10 initiate necromancer.Go death! :D

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Am I the only one kind of disappointed with scarecrow? I mean even you you are battling in the street, it’s not very noticeable. I mean storm gets a huge storm lord to shoot lighting, fire gets a big dragon, ice gets a frost giants that’s well...giant, and rebirth is even a gigantic tree! I love the damage and the health return factor but I just wish it had more "pizzazz" like the other lvl 48 spells. Maybe a doom knight or something to run up on a skeleton horse and slash up to 4 opponents with a blade or something. But a scarecrow to just screams blue light? I just wish it was bigger and more of a spectacle.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Valdus FireFlame, lvl 27 Necro, i was just wondering what lvls you get death minoins at since i still haven't gotten any and one of my friends also a necro, said he got a minoin at lvl 25, so im just a bit confused here, thanks

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
k why does doom of gloom makes sacrifice weak is an DEATH SPELL wish is really weird

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
xGallagherx wrote:
Valdus FireFlame, lvl 27 Necro, i was just wondering what lvls you get death minoins at since i still haven't gotten any and one of my friends also a necro, said he got a minoin at lvl 25, so im just a bit confused here, thanks

You will get the chance to obtain the variable death minion at next level. The quest will take you to MB's Chelsa area to visit Freddy 9 Lives.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Lolz... i'm a lvl 49 about-to-be grandmaster... death of course..
i wanted to share a moment that most of all wizards may have had...
Ok well here it goes:
I love battling in the arena, though i always get into big fights with people... well this is exactly what happened. this guy was calling death school pathetic and weak. I got really mad cause hey, they were dissing death school , i mean that is soooo wrong! Who wants to be called weak and pathetic?! I dont think any of you do.. so i did what i had to, i told they guy off i mean most guys arent mean to me cause i'm a girl and all but this guy was RUDE.. He called me names so... i told him to fight me in the arena.. He was a life character lvl 48 so i knew it was going to be hard but i had hopes to defeat him and protect the name of necromancers. He WAS hard, i mean i hate life school al they do is heal and put up shields and what not. Oh and most people hate the absorbs they put up but death goes right past that( for all of you that didnt know already) So we're there battling and he suddenly says DANG YOU'RE HARD( I took that as a compliment) I answered wth SEE I TOLD YOU DEATH IS STRONG! After that when i beat him with a powerful maxed out wraith he left quickly so i couldnt say anything else...........
Good story right? Yea i know people underestimate us nercromancers!
So next time you see someone saying death is weak, fight them and when they lose say: Oh i'm sorry i thought that you're______ would protect you( fill i the blank depending on school that you fight)
Alexis lvl 49 nercromancer
Ghostbuster 8) ;)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

Well i'll tell you:
1st go to the haunted cave
2nd go to the very back where nightshade is located
3rd look around for the graves on the left side
4th(and last) walk around the graves until something stops you
Have a nice day and keep up the good work
Alexis lvl 49 nercromancer(aka death)
Ghostbuster

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

Hey i think death is the BEST school! I mean yea we can do soooo much damage and also we can heal by taking half the damage we do and turning it into health.. SO YEA we are unbeatable! xD Btw i chose myth as my 2nd school and life as my third
death because: it ROCKS
myth because: when you get earthquake it takes away all the sheilds and when you're in ds you need it badly
life because: i think it would be nice to heal others and myself when it is needed! :)
Anyways all ya'll can find me on w101
Alexis lvl 49(might be lvl 50)
Ghostbuster

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Westralia wrote:
Dragonfire1010 wrote:

Hey, my character is Brooke. and I gotta say, Death and Life are one of the best combos, in my option of course. It makes it allot easier in battle thats for sure. :D
I wanna tell you how powerful skeleton pirate is.I fought a guy with a death shield and absorb and i had deathblade,death trap,spirit blade,curse,and fient and when i hit him it did 1368!Think how powerful it would be without absorb and shield! Nick thunder thorn level 31 hero of krokotopia magus necromancer.BTW i need help with big ben terrence realm always marleybone until mooshu