Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People saying, "No storm allowed!"

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Thats pretty ironic because MB is basically the Storm world.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Just ignore them, they are just jerks. Ppl hav been rude to me and I just do the opposite of wat they told me to do, it works for me, once I used wildbolt in pvp (just to save up pips (I HATE the new change to wb)) and wen it hit they yelled at me and started saying stuff I wuldnt want to repeat (like how they use flock for the F word) and I just used it again and I got LUCKY and after a few trys it hit again (but he had a shield on :-( ) again. Now he CHOSE to fight me, he culd hav gone and fought a myth or balance or fire or whateva, it was his CHIOCE. So eather ignore or do the opposite, it works for me :-) .

Amber Stormsong magus diviner

"Storm warning "

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
soccergoal7659 wrote:
ah just let it go take this from the view of a storm wizard himself. pretend you didnt hear them and just move on. Every school has its own strength and weaknesses, and the majority of the players are in their true school, such as me in storm.

i dont think it would be a good idea to ignore them. they might think that your weak or a chicken so they will keep on saying things like that. its better to try to talk it out. they could end up bullying you for being the school that you chose if you keep on ignoring them. dont listen to them though! . YOU chose the school your in and no one should hurt you for choosing storm or life. take pride in storm! all schools have their strenghts and weaknesses. the ppl who were saying those things have weaknesses to and i no one of them is being rude and inconsiderate. like i said before TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SCHOOL!!!! !

Historian
May 15, 2009
fortunatly ive never had this happen to me but that would so horrible if someone yelled at me like that
especially since im usually the one who is killing off the monsters regardless of their type

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
cjb1965 wrote:
I agree with Milo10000. Storm is pretty powerful and impressive. I can say that because I'm Lvl 31 Ice and wish I'd had some of the storm spells in my deck in a few duels. Every school has it's strengths and weaknesses. You have to work them together. Jerks who call out "No Storm" or "No Ice" or any other school are just jealous because they are not. And I repeat JERKS! The best thing is to ignore them and kill the monsters on your own leaving them spell-bound and stunned at Storm's power. Show them who's more powerful! :-) :-) :-)
I agree with you and Milo10000 because they really are jerks!When I played a duel against Jade Oni than a fire kid came and said "Flee the duel this my match" but I was here first though so I didn't.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
charles116 wrote:
They are being total jerks
someone said to me NO DEATH ALOWWED i casted a super dark blow from my sword then the idiot fled so the other people were like

Charles dragonshield ,
grandmaster necromancer

I think Death is very weak but tell them that Death can heal themselves with health from other players or monsters. I suggest people should be Life because. . .
1. They can heal other players.
2. Life spells don't fizzle much
3. They are useful in long battles

Storm has a low success rate and I agree not to use storm too much unless it is like Surge or and kinds of those things from a wand. Kraken has been acting like Wild Bolt for me because it only worked 10% of the time I wanted to cast it. I think you should pick schools with great success rates like Death, Balance and Life. Balance especially because Judgement could do over 1,000 damage. Death can have very strong minions. Once in Pvp I summoned a rank 6 with 1,200 health meaning I used 12 pips. This was in a tower in Dragonspyre. I go there with my friend Nicole Goldenspear. We like to joke a lot.
Some people say no balance! I just use Judgement and it does over 5000 damage or whatever you know what I mean right?

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
crazygamer999 wrote:
I herd some people saying no BALANCE while who cares they are just being mean . there probely jelous of your school.
In pvp my oppenent was saying no balance but I defeated him with judgement James Legendsword Level 53 balance

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Vizio09 wrote:
Its alright. There just jealous because they probably cant beat storm spells. By the way, how did you get to marleybone if you are only an apprentice?

i'd like to say that she is a master :-) and i am a fire student and even if fire is the most popular, a group of ice students came up to a group of fire students and started to argue about who was better. So I think they said that because it is a power that is unique and maybe not as popular.

Amber Deathdreamer ;)
Adept Pyromancer

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
if people say no storm allowed call them sissys and then blast a triton. if you call storm WEAK you are horribly mistaken. i can hit triton for 6893 damage with no boost from my armor. dont dare call me a liar cause i have a SCREENSHOT of me hitting it. now right after i hit it for that i got me some armor that gives boost, and if i had that armor plus if triton hit the MAX that it could, because they dont always hit the hardest, it could prolly do something around 7500+ damage........i DARE people who are in marleybone to call that weak, they prolly cant even hit 2500+ on a daily basis with only one storm blade and storm trap.....but guess what, i can do more with those, and i dont even get critical's yet, and boy you just wait till i do! so next time you call storm weak, remember what you just read about storm, and dont you dare let me catch you calling storm weak.

Kyle Bearstalker
Lvl 47(soon to be 48 ) Master Diviner
"if you cannot lvl twice a day when you are lvl 45+, you've never heard of power leveling"

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
same with me! i was in hyde park and some ice idiots said " NO FIRE!"

and i was like

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
Elizabeth12347 wrote:
Vizio09 wrote:
Its alright. There just jealous because they probably cant beat storm spells. By the way, how did you get to marleybone if you are only an apprentice?

i'd like to say that she is a master :-) and i am a fire student and even if fire is the most popular, a group of ice students came up to a group of fire students and started to argue about who was better. So I think they said that because it is a power that is unique and maybe not as popular.

Amber Deathdreamer ;)
Adept Pyromancer

Fire, Ice and Storm are the three branches of magic that were founded when wizard city was build (as Wizard101 history is written), from those three schools stemmed Life, Death, Myth and finally Balance.

In all due respect every school can be just as powerful as the first and the last. Each has it's strengths and weaknesses, what every stundent must try to do is balance these strengths and weaknesses. though Storm may have the better damage, it's success rate is greatly depleated from the others, and even though Life may be better at success rate, it's spells are mostly defencive or healing.

So take heed in my advice, Listen not to those who can not find the centre of balance in their school, listen not to those who are green with envy as they see those who have much more control over their central balance and order. Listen to what lays within your heart, find that centre of peace, and be stronger with who and what you are.

Michael MoonHeart
Level 30 Pyromancer

Happy Hunting
Mike

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
MikeOfFire23 wrote:
Elizabeth12347 wrote:
Vizio09 wrote:

Amber Deathdreamer ;)
Adept Pyromancer

Fire, Ice and Storm are the three branches of magic that were founded when wizard city was build (as Wizard101 history is written), from those three schools stemmed Life, Death, Myth and finally Balance.

In all due respect every school can be just as powerful as the first and the last. Each has it's strengths and weaknesses, what every stundent must try to do is balance these strengths and weaknesses. though Storm may have the better damage, it's success rate is greatly depleated from the others, and even though Life may be better at success rate, it's spells are mostly defencive or healing.

So take heed in my advice, Listen not to those who can not find the centre of balance in their school, listen not to those who are green with envy as they see those who have much more control over their central balance and order. Listen to what lays within your heart, find that centre of peace, and be stronger with who and what you are.

Michael MoonHeart
Level 30 Pyromancer

Happy Hunting
Mike

Well said Mike!

No one owns a fight, an area, a world, or realm. You can join the fight to spite them or prove a principle, but what for... wasted breath. Not the kind of teammate you want in a fight anyway. You're better off with a non-thinking minion LOL!

Be comfortable in yourself and be the best wizard you can be - no matter what school.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

Ignore them and join the battle anyway.

LOL WOW! That happened to me today too XD

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

The people who were saying that are terrible to storm.
You shouldn't be hanging out with them.
The same happened to me in DragonSpyre
My friends were like, "You are weak cause you are a pyromancer!"
I was furious and immediately defriended them.
But you shouldn't listen to them.

Noah Thundercloud
Grandmaster level 54
Pyromancer/theurgist/thaumaturge/moon/star/sorceror

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I took it personally, also, at first. I've had this happen a few times when somebody says DON'T HEAL ME or GO AWAY, etc. I don't know what their problem is, but I fled because I can't stand jerks.

I understand they probably want to play alone but sometimes you want to join a battle or you get caught.

My thinking now is that I'm going to do the OPPOSITE of what they say. They must be like that in real life, too, so don't be bullied by them! Stand your ground and enjoy playing the game. That's what it's all about - enjoyment!

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I have seen this before because one this dude said i can't enter this one area just because i'm fire and only ice wizard are allowed i just entered

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
That's to bad there can be very immature people on sites nobody can stop that but just ignore them and keep battling.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
that was rude next time you see them report them

Administrator
jccdavis wrote:
that was rude next time you see them report them

Young Wizard, I suggest you read up on what is a reportable offense and what is not. Repeated false reports can result in the removal of your reporting ability and/or a sanction that will prevent you from playing Wizard101.

We appreciate that our players want to make Wizard City the best it can be, and we've placed the tools in your hand to report players for inappropriate behavior. We ask that you use the reporting feature to identify truly egregious behavior, such as creative profanity (swearing around the filters), solicitation of usernames/passwords, predatory threats, racist comments and other such actions as outlined in the Terms of Use. The old story of “the kid that cried wolf” has a lot of bearing in this situation and we trust that all reports received by players are valid and require support intervention.

Because false reporting can be construed and/or used as harassment of other players, we’d like to take a moment to ensure you are aware of what does NOT fall under the category of a reportable offense:

“S/he falsely reported me” or reporting someone for false reporting (2 wrongs don’t make a right)

“Won’t leave my house” (pick your friends wisely and avail yourself of the non-porting option)

“Being rude” (We’re sorry, we can’t enforce good manners. Use the ignore button liberally &/or change realms. It’s wholly up to you to choose to stay around someone that’s not nice to you.)

“Chain Stunning” (admittedly, it’s not much fun for the receiving team, but it’s not a violation of the game rules).

“Scamming” (KingsIsle will NEVER ask for treasure card(s) in exchange for a code. Trading “cards for codes” is done at the players’ own risk. Codes are either fully public or one time use)

“Spamming” (Although the Terms of Use mention spamming, it’s related to email/web posts. Yeah, it’s annoying in game and never of profound statement. Refer to “Being Rude”).

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I have never heard of this! But you ask me for help and you are gonna get what I got! I am a life wizard and it can be challenging. Storm is very powerful and I appreciate that. But a lot of people ask me for help because I can heal. Every school has wonderful traits, just do your thing and don't worry about what other people think. It is a game after all, and games are meant to be fun.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Maybe because they expect you to dress your school colors. I'm Ice and my Moo Shu outfit is Light Blue and White. However you can express your style! Who cares what you wear? But if you're reeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy tired, just go visit the Dye Shop.

Destiny Hawkhead - Magus Ice Wizard

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

Just ignore them, some people are just prejudice against some schools. Most people are prejudice against my school, Death. Just because Malistare is a Death wizard a bunch of people think that Death wizards are bad guys. But guess what- WERE NOT!!!

Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 35 Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
This is odd....

People would be happy to have a storm on their team.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist

they are mean dont lisin to them ok
hope i helped :D

mary green bloom

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Many people dont like storm if they have been in pvp . Storm is too powerful for them THEY CANT HANDLE IT