Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People saying, "No storm allowed!"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
11
milo10000 wrote:
just ignore them. i am level 48 storm and i have been told to get out of battles because i am storm over 1,000,000,000,000,000 times. also sometimes just do exactly what they tell you not to do . trust me they are jerks who think that storm is the worst because they are jealous. i mean what school can come close to storms damage before you say fire i would like to point out that their helephant takes 6 pips and our stormzilla takes 5 pips and still does more damage. so just ignore them and be glad that ur storm.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 48
Storm
Master


HEY dont hate on fire lol just kidding, ya if they want to be like NO then you say YES! lol

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
3
Storm can fizzle a lot, if you didn't notice. also storm spells aren't really powerful like the others schools. storm is a school which doesn't get a lot of attention. Example: do you see a lot of storm students, more than other schools?.''no''. they think storm is a different class than the others. really, to me i don't care. but others have different opions. storm isn't real popular. so jsut ignore them that's the best advice. unless...., if you stand up to them and tell them your trying your best. then maybe they wouldn't treat so badly. but that's all the advice i can give, hoped it worked! :-)

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
3
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist



I guess Storm is a powerful school (Counting Wild Bolt) so i think they were doing a quest to collect an item and storm would just "zap away" the item.

Sloan Firemender
Magus Pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
Vizio09 wrote:
By the way, how did you get to marleybone if you are only an apprentice?


The "apprentice" tag is based on the number of posts in the forum, not on the wizard's status in the game. It would be hard to base it on the game status, since the user could have several wizards of different ability.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
9
mman17 wrote:
Like five hundred times a guy says "NO HEALING ALLOWED OR I'LL REPORT YOU!" Guess what I said: "OOH! I'M GONNA HEAL! YOUR NOT THE BOSS!!!" And he fled! LOL! Its a good tactic if you're a grand life lol


Matthew SpriteFriend, LVL 37 Thergiust, Out. :) :) :D :-o


Yeah I get what you mean the only time you woldn't want healing though is whe you are fighting malistaire because he does a scarcrow tthen he gets his health back. But any ohter times I have no idea why you wouldn't want healing.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
40
well sometimes they don't want your school around because they might have
your school as their second school and they might think you would waste
there traps cuz some people i know love to do way more damge on creatures
than they need too

as sandor spearcaller said " you must survive the battle and get to the end of it. A trap is a shortcut to the end."

but there are peolpe who don't want storm or life or whatever school cuz they are jelous of your school

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
12
I'd just ignore these people and play the way you want to.
My GM storm has 85% accuracy and +37% damage with equipment.
I dont miss much and i hit VERY hard. They probably dont want storms cause storms make short work of every fight. With triton, tempest,
and storm lord, no one else has much of a chance to do anything. Its why i love to play the class. I wont let anyone tell me what and what not to do.
So continue to blast away and have fun.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
55
TwilightFanatic27 wrote:
woofiewolf908 wrote:
ompace wrote:
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


That makes me sad because I am fire and I'm not against any schools. ALL schools rule no matter how different they are ALL of them are GREAT! Just to tell you STORM ROCKS! they have great attacks that is why I am going to learn storm. I am fire part life then I gonna be storm

Hope this helps all wizards that are against certain schools


I agree with you, ompace, all Schools are AWESOME! Also, I Keep Finding That, (As A Pyromancer) My disadvantage is Soloing Enemies, I believe that Fire works best in a group. (Cause fire needs Back-up to unleash full strength) ESPECIALLY with Life Students (Forgot the name) and Diviners! So, I have NO idea why those Players HATE storm! one of my best friends is Storm! And he is a POWERFUL ally to me! I hope this helps!

Wolf (Level 31)
Magus Pyromancer
/\/\/\
\___/
Fire...
The Warmth...
THE POWER!




Life Students are called Therugist's trust me I know I am one.




Alexandria Dragonhaven
Magus Therugest (level 32)


That is Theurgist.





Gabriel Starcatcher
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
40
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


dont worry about what they are saying. just just go off, do what you wanna do, and ignore them. and if they keep harassing you about it, there is always the possibility of reporting them. then they would all be like...

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
8
LOL WUT?

Storm is the strongest element and great in a big group and with big boss (such as Malistaire) WHY NOT LIKE THAT

They are just jealous ignore them try being ice, myth, or balance for a while we get picked on a LOT

Survivor
May 16, 2009
40
kittycat722 wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
Don't listen to them they are just being jerks by saying storm can't battle with them. I would just join the battle anyway ignore them. They might be saying that because they are jelous that storm does the most damage out of all of the schools. Though storm dies REALLY easily.

Scarlet Shadow
Level 48 diviner
(Yes I am Storm)


dies easily no way ice dies easily also dont be offended

Emma Icebreeze
[yes ice wizard]




huh it think ThePieMaster meant health wise and if you are a grand ice and
have gear that gives health thats gives about 3000+ health
add 8 power pips and ice armor, its basicly like having 5000+ health

emma icebreeze, what level are you
i understand that for a while in kt mb and most ms ( for me) your best spell
would be ice wyvern. thats why i studied storm
now as a level 49 ice, my frost giant and colossus are like my bffs
in fact, if i have to choose between frost giant or stormzilla, i would choose
frost giant me being ice i prefer ice because waitng for 4 turns to get
stormzilla. i am facing of a hard boss like vladmir or karuvian, i really power
up my stormzilla

but my frost giant is not far behind

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
223
crazygamer999 wrote:
I herd some people saying no BALANCE while who cares they are just being mean . there probely jelous of your school.


Perhaps the beast they were fighting was storm. But you know what even if you were storm you too would eventually have to fight the beast. Long as it dies don't worry about what they say. If they don't like "storm" they know how to flee.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
71
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Ignore them. Storm is the most powerful class. Be proud.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
They could be jealous you know. Storm is powerful. Just ignore those *beep* idiots. They are being dumb.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
22
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


Thats being no better than they are, Simple just report the for being prejudice against storm and or ignore them simple. :D for example my friend and I were in a battle and the first girl was like " that pathetic girl" and i said wait me or her? and she said the girl when i told my friend she said i know i just ignored her :D end quote. And BTW Storm is the strongest out of ALL the schools so don't be offended, And we just have low base health and YES i am storm so when i saw this i was like o no let me see this.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
42
This is one of the reasons i like not having text chat. All i see is ... so nobody can be mean to me.

Eric Battlepants, Magus Conjurer

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
163
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
Just ignore them they are being prejiduce against storm and you have EVERY right to be storm or use storm moves. Someone like that went like NO SUMMONING MINIONS! But what did i do? You guessed it, I summoned a minion So dont listen to them


Actually, there's a very good reason for players to ask you not to summon a minion. Minions tend to use smaller attacks that make laying traps pointless. This is especially true as you get into the higher levels against bigger enemies (especially bosses). I've had more than one feint wasted because someone summoned a minion that was almost constantly casting level 1 or level 2 spells. That gets real annoying real quick, and can make it harder to win the battle. I've never been a jerk about it, however. I normally just ask them not to do it next time, and then I explain why. The no storm thing is ridiculous however. Even if they're fighting storm enemies, a storm prism will make quick work of them, especially considering the base damage storm attacks use. They probably don't want storm wizards coming around because they're worried that the storm wizard will get most of the kills. I don't understand why so many people throw tantrums about getting certain kills, however. It doesn't change what you get. Drops are random. The only way you get reduced rewards is if you come in at the very end and don't really do anything. Even then you'll get a drop, it's just less experience.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
163
Coolio2039 wrote:
Ok, the same thing kinda happened to me. i joined a battle to HELP and they said NO! and i am mostly nice to people so i fled. i realized after that they were TOTAL jerks. Also i also agree and disagree with people in the healing thing. what i disagree with is important. i NEVER get healing cards in my deck even though i have 4 PIXIES! so they come healing and i get stuck LOSING all because they heal so much and get so much heals! so unfair! maybe its my deck. i use dragonfire deck (60 spells lvl 45 only) most of you people who finished drake hatchery have it. am i right or wrong? what i agree about is that i only get heals a little so i like to keep a life and death with me. reasons are life has LOTS of heals. and death reason is that they get sacrifice so they can heal my while i do all the strong damage. saying that "no storm allowed!" is totally rude. i wish I was storm. i am jealous because i ACTUALLY took the quiz and got fire. now i finished malistare with a storm. we totally owned them! just a 5,000 triton after we finished minions with a storm lord and fire dragon. then i killed malistare with 5,509 helephant. my best record :-D. my pointy is that storm rocks and dont let them get in your way.


First things first, dump the dragonfire deck. It's horrible. You can fit a lot in it, but you limit the number of your school's huge spells you can have in your deck, and it's so big you have a hard time finding what you really need. If you want a non-specific deck, go for the lower level runewarden deck. Only 50 slots, but you can pack five of each card. You also want to invest in your school's level 45 deck. That way you can pack up to seven of your favorite spells. When I use my storm wizard, I normally use the storm deck, but sometimes i switch to runewarden deck when I face a really big boss who is death or life. It lets me pack more of the right shields, as well as more of my feints.

p.s. you can create another wizard...up to six total. If you know what school you want to make your character, just answer the question so that it creates the right wizard.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
18
soccergoal7659 wrote:
ah just let it go take this from the view of a storm wizard himself. pretend you didnt hear them and just move on. Every school has its own strength and weaknesses, and the majority of the players are in their true school, such as me in storm.



i think if you just ignore it it'll make those crazy peeps think they can say wahtever they want at you and you wont defend yourself tell them that you dont care what they say and you'll use whatever spells you want! they cant really make you use a different spell anyway.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
18
milo10000 wrote:
just ignore them. i am level 48 storm and i have been told to get out of battles because i am storm over 1,000,000,000,000,000 times. also sometimes just do exactly what they tell you not to do . trust me they are jerks who think that storm is the worst because they are jealous. i mean what school can come close to storms damage before you say fire i would like to point out that their helephant takes 6 pips and our stormzilla takes 5 pips and still does more damage. so just ignore them and be glad that ur storm.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 48
Storm
Master


i think you should tell them " make me use a different spell!" like i said before if you just ignore them they will think they can bully you around. STAND UP TO PEEPS LIKE THEM! BE STRONG!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
7
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


ill report ppl if i c that thnx (u better watch out ppl)

Jacob
Lvl 32 Conjurer

Moderator
jkdowney wrote:


ill report ppl if i c that thnx (u better watch out ppl)

Jacob
Lvl 32 Conjurer


And doing that could get YOU banned! Read the Frequently Asked questions section on Reporting.

Because false reporting can be construed and/or used as harassment of other players, we’d like to take a moment to ensure you are aware of what does NOT fall under the category of a reportable offense:

“S/he falsely reported me” or reporting someone for false reporting (2 wrongs don’t make a right)

“Won’t leave my house” (pick your friends wisely and avail yourself of the non-porting option)

“Being rude” (We’re sorry, we can’t enforce good manners. Use the ignore button liberally &/or change realms. It’s wholly up to you to choose to stay around someone that’s not nice to you.)

“Chain Stunning” (admittedly, it’s not much fun for the receiving team, but it’s not a violation of the game rules).

“Scamming” (KingsIsle will NEVER ask for treasure card(s) in exchange for a code. Trading “cards for codes” is done at the players’ own risk. Codes are either fully public or one time use)

“Spamming” (Although the Terms of Use mention spamming, it’s related to email/web posts. Yeah, it’s annoying in game and never of profound statement. Refer to “Being Rude”).

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
15
:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
Just ignore them they are being prejiduce against storm and you have EVERY right to be storm or use storm moves. Someone like that went like NO SUMMONING MINIONS! But what did i do? You guessed it, I summoned a minion So dont listen to them
i haven't seen anyone say no strom alowed maybe there jealous because your in the school of storm i don't know just ignore them

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
15
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
Just ignore them they are being prejiduce against storm and you have EVERY right to be storm or use storm moves. Someone like that went like NO SUMMONING MINIONS! But what did i do? You guessed it, I summoned a minion So dont listen to them
i'm balance no one has said that to me if they would i would say who cares balance :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
9
just ignore them they are jerks that are jealous of your school