Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People saying, "No storm allowed!"

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
Don't listen to them they are just being jerks by saying storm can't battle with them. I would just join the battle anyway ignore them. They might be saying that because they are jelous that storm does the most damage out of all of the schools. Though storm dies REALLY easily.

Scarlet Shadow
Level 48 diviner
(Yes I am Storm)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
6
dont worry there just being idiots go on and pretend you didnt hear them and they will stop :-) trust me it works with my real brother also dont help them by giving them sheilds


p.s. emma icebreeze maga ice wizard

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
6
ThePieMaster wrote:
Don't listen to them they are just being jerks by saying storm can't battle with them. I would just join the battle anyway ignore them. They might be saying that because they are jelous that storm does the most damage out of all of the schools. Though storm dies REALLY easily.

Scarlet Shadow
Level 48 diviner
(Yes I am Storm)


dies easily no way ice dies easily also dont be offended

Emma Icebreeze
[yes ice wizard]

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
6
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


i have heard the same thing going through there on my storm but, now they all want me lolz!

8)
wolf legend:48 storm
aaron waterblade:50 ice

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
36
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE"
if there fire and they'll be like


lol you are so funny!!!! exactly the type of people to be my friend
lvl18/death

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
I may be in Ice, but Storm is really good! Suff like Storm Lord and Stormzilla pack a puch! Stop saying "NO STORM"

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 46 Thaumuturge
Web Cutter

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
8
Ok, the same thing kinda happened to me. i joined a battle to HELP and they said NO! and i am mostly nice to people so i fled. i realized after that they were TOTAL jerks. Also i also agree and disagree with people in the healing thing. what i disagree with is important. i NEVER get healing cards in my deck even though i have 4 PIXIES! so they come healing and i get stuck LOSING all because they heal so much and get so much heals! so unfair! maybe its my deck. i use dragonfire deck (60 spells lvl 45 only) most of you people who finished drake hatchery have it. am i right or wrong? what i agree about is that i only get heals a little so i like to keep a life and death with me. reasons are life has LOTS of heals. and death reason is that they get sacrifice so they can heal my while i do all the strong damage. saying that "no storm allowed!" is totally rude. i wish I was storm. i am jealous because i ACTUALLY took the quiz and got fire. now i finished malistare with a storm. we totally owned them! just a 5,000 triton after we finished minions with a storm lord and fire dragon. then i killed malistare with 5,509 helephant. my best record :-D. my pointy is that storm rocks and dont let them get in your way.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
70
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


That makes me sad because I am fire and I'm not against any schools. ALL schools rule no matter how different they are ALL of them are GREAT! Just to tell you STORM ROCKS! they have great attacks that is why I am going to learn storm. I am fire part life then I gonna be storm

Hope this helps all wizards that are against certain schools

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
ompace wrote:
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


That makes me sad because I am fire and I'm not against any schools. ALL schools rule no matter how different they are ALL of them are GREAT! Just to tell you STORM ROCKS! they have great attacks that is why I am going to learn storm. I am fire part life then I gonna be storm

Hope this helps all wizards that are against certain schools

When you posted that, it reminded me it would be better to say that there school rocks and that they are cool people. Nothing works better than being nice

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
30
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Personally if someone yelled at me for being storm I would just cast as many storm spells as possible.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
30
mman17 wrote:
Like five hundred times a guy says "NO HEALING ALLOWED OR I'LL REPORT YOU!" Guess what I said: "OOH! I'M GONNA HEAL! YOUR NOT THE BOSS!!!" And he fled! LOL! Its a good tactic if you're a grand life lol


Matthew SpriteFriend, LVL 37 Thergiust, Out. :) :) :D :-o



He really fled when you were going to heal him!? :D

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
30
Vizio09 wrote:
Its alright. There just jealous because they probably cant beat storm spells. By the way, how did you get to marleybone if you are only an apprentice?



All you need to do is to defeat Krocopatra ( I don't know if the name is correct) or teleport to a friend.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
6
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist
Well, it could be that they say "No storm" because Storm is a strong school and they want to be able to kill it, not just a storm master coming into the battle and killing it in like.....four hits. Thank you and goodbye.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
23
I would probably still use storm if they said "NO STORM".....it doesn't really matter what ppl say unless it is is the same type of monster as the spell. expample- Fire mob and fire spell. Then it would make sense for ppl to say it.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
1
Wow. I can't believe somebody would even say that. Its like saying "Hey, go pick a different school." I mean really. Every school has its advantages and disadvantages. :x

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
10
LOL the exact thing happened to me in Krokotopia, three people were battling and they were saying NO DEATH! Two of them were death so I don't know why they were saying that :P. Its really weird why people are saying that especially when they were in that school any way. Really I didn't have any death cards so they were saying something out of nothing.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
18
Yeah, I've seen a couple of guys saying this on Chealsea Court, too. I joined a battle with them once, and I was wearing my 'Savior of Wizard City clothes.' (See Gloria Krendall once you're level 13 for these clothes.) They were yellow and purple, and once the guys saw that, one of them said something like, "Those clothes better be yellow and purple just 'cause you like those colors." I had replied that yes, I did like these colors, but they were also yellow and purple because I'm a Diviner. And then, of course, "NO STORM!" was all they said. They kept on shouting stuff like that throughout the entire battle. I tried to ignore it, but it got kind of annoying. I mean, come on! What do they have against Storm Wizards?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
10
Don't listen to them. I don't know why they said that bout storm, but it's a good class. Maybe they're annoyed of the storm MONSTERS.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
50
zorro11 wrote:
Jirachi99 wrote:
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like
I bet you a few people i've dueled with have said NO LIFE but Idk that they are saying it cause I don't have text chat but if they are saying NO LIFE and they are a life I would say well your a life so GO AWAY!!!






I'd ignore them,if someone said NO STORM, they'ed probably lose. Storm is the most powerful school. If someone said NO LIFE,you'd also be in trouble. Life mainly heals. So just ignore them!


Wow.. you are the thousandth person to say that storm is the strongest school. Yes, its attack is high. Its defense is WICKED low, Its health is okay.. Its Accuracy is horrible (No offense) NO school is stronger than other schools. The only way its the best is if it has a 100% defense, accuracy, strength, etc.

I prefer mainly balance.
Its my opinion guys.


I lol when people say to me NO SHIELDS PLEASE, THIS IS A ARENA BATTLE. They use shields and I keep the promise. After that I repeatably use the Life's 400 shield (Of course its not the name). They get SO mad that they leave the battle, I laugh.

Fixed an error.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
20
No matter what school you go to and what level you are, do what you wanna do. I once had a guy tell me to attack a certian enemy and what do I do, attack a compleatly different one...I started the fight I'll attack which ever enemy I want. Don't worry about the haters and do what you want and cast which ever spell you want. That's the way I see it.

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Magus theurgist(level 32)

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
23
milo10000 wrote:
just ignore them. i am level 48 storm and i have been told to get out of battles because i am storm over 1,000,000,000,000,000 times. also sometimes just do exactly what they tell you not to do . trust me they are jerks who think that storm is the worst because they are jealous. i mean what school can come close to storms damage before you say fire i would like to point out that their helephant takes 6 pips and our stormzilla takes 5 pips and still does more damage. so just ignore them and be glad that ur storm.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 48
Storm
Master


eh ill say fire anyway lol
justin dragonhunter
grandmaster (50) pyromancer

Survivor
May 04, 2010
8
ompace wrote:
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


That makes me sad because I am fire and I'm not against any schools. ALL schools rule no matter how different they are ALL of them are GREAT! Just to tell you STORM ROCKS! they have great attacks that is why I am going to learn storm. I am fire part life then I gonna be storm

Hope this helps all wizards that are against certain schools ;)


I agree with you, ompace, all Schools are AWESOME! Also, I Keep Finding That, (As A Pyromancer) My disadvantage is Soloing Enemies, I believe that Fire works best in a group. (Cause fire needs Back-up to unleash full strength) ESPECIALLY with Life Students (Forgot the name) and Diviners! So, I have NO idea why those Players HATE storm! one of my best friends is Storm! And he is a POWERFUL ally to me! I hope this helps!

Wolf (Level 31)
Magus Pyromancer
/\/\/\
\___/
Fire...
The Warmth...
THE POWER!

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
20
woofiewolf908 wrote:
ompace wrote:
mankey890 wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist


Its OK there just being idiots! Just say whatever school they are and say "NO FIRE" if there fire and they'll be like


That makes me sad because I am fire and I'm not against any schools. ALL schools rule no matter how different they are ALL of them are GREAT! Just to tell you STORM ROCKS! they have great attacks that is why I am going to learn storm. I am fire part life then I gonna be storm

Hope this helps all wizards that are against certain schools


I agree with you, ompace, all Schools are AWESOME! Also, I Keep Finding That, (As A Pyromancer) My disadvantage is Soloing Enemies, I believe that Fire works best in a group. (Cause fire needs Back-up to unleash full strength) ESPECIALLY with Life Students (Forgot the name) and Diviners! So, I have NO idea why those Players HATE storm! one of my best friends is Storm! And he is a POWERFUL ally to me! I hope this helps!

Wolf (Level 31)
Magus Pyromancer
/\/\/\
\___/
Fire...
The Warmth...
THE POWER!




Life Students are called Therugist's trust me I know I am one.




Alexandria Dragonhaven
Magus Therugest (level 32)

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
68
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist



it's nothing so... DON'T PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
there just being stupid because storm is the second best school ;)

Alex StarBreeze
Lv48
Ice


Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
22
Rihanna12 wrote:
I was in Chelsea Court, Marleybone, I joined a couple of battles with other people. And the first person said, "I hope you're not storm wearing a green outfit". Then I joined a battle then both people in the battle were both saying "NO STORM!". And I casted surge from my sword then they said, "NO STORM!". Have any of you noticed this lately

Caroline Sunbright
Master theurgist



The storm part of balance is a favorible school. I myself is storm. No reason to do that. A school is a school itself, not a single reason to do that.
If you were myth and you said that, I would not be happy. That is such a disrespectful thing to say.



Brian Thundercloud Lvl 32 STORM wizard

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
Z
The "electric" part of the elementals.